What’s the new trend?

onshow

Awards
Hi all. Had a break from supplements for a while and now thinking of ramping up again. No idea what the go to’s are these days. Can anyone assume I have been in a coma for like 4 years and shed some light on the best things around to jump on for a bulk and then also a cut (may as well stock up).

Last time I was into it we were all talking about DAA and proving creative HcL was rubbish.

looking for creatine, pump product, pre workout, anabolic support and the kitchen sink. I’ll continue my hunt in the forums but always good to have people update me on the trends.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure if you’re confusing it with something else (kre alkalyn maybe?) but creatine HCl is fine. Overpriced, but fine. It dissociates in solution, the HCl will increase acidity and actually improve the solubility of the creatine, but it’s much less cost effective than monohydrate.

As far as other stuff, SNS has been putting out a ton of stuff recently, as well as their sister company, CEL. CEL has a great pump product as well as an anabolic formula. SNS also put out an anacyclus product, which is the big ingredient from the old anabeta if you know that one. Other than that, I’ve been loving everything from Morphogen Nutrition. They’re a little expensive, but they have absolutely loaded formulas.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I second the vote for taking a look at SNS and CEL. I have done some mini reviews on a bunch of their products if you want to check them out.

SNS PWO Reviews (Focus-XT, Focus-XT Caffeine Free, VasoForce Rush, VasoForce XT) - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL Epi-Plex Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
SNS GlycoPhase Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL Anabolic Effect Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL M-Test Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com

I also just started their new test booster Optimize-T, you can find my log on it here:

onshow

Awards
Not sure if you’re confusing it with something else (kre alkalyn maybe?) but creatine HCl is fine. Overpriced, but fine. It dissociates in solution, the HCl will increase acidity and actually improve the solubility of the creatine, but it’s much less cost effective than monohydrate.

As far as other stuff, SNS has been putting out a ton of stuff recently, as well as their sister company, CEL. CEL has a great pump product as well as an anabolic formula. SNS also put out an anacyclus product, which is the big ingredient from the old anabeta if you know that one. Other than that, I’ve been loving everything from Morphogen Nutrition. They’re a little expensive, but they have absolutely loaded formulas.

Will check it out. Re creatine hcl I believe it simply converted to mono and essentially ethyl alcohol so was no better than taking a good creapure mono.

Will check those others out. We don’t get many over I here in Australia so will have to order from the US again after I find a good shop that ships international.

onshow

Awards
I second the vote for taking a look at SNS and CEL. I have done some mini reviews on a bunch of their products if you want to check them out.

SNS PWO Reviews (Focus-XT, Focus-XT Caffeine Free, VasoForce Rush, VasoForce XT) - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL Epi-Plex Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
SNS GlycoPhase Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL Anabolic Effect Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL M-Test Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com

I also just started their new test booster Optimize-T, you can find my log on it here:

Thanks will definitely grab some of these.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL/SNS stuff is good to go and plenty of great reviews.

As for pre workout if you are looking for caps ..
Vasoforce XT ( stim free )

or i do like to create my own .. im doing hcl + betaine + mcc in bcaa/eaa and i love it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for bulk phase iconic formulations has a loaded pre-workout called All Out Ultra...for cutting phase All Out Ultra-Sweat, the Sweat version stacks really well with thermoamp-i've used both together and can say from experience how effective they are--i lost 7lbs while training for a 7k race and finished at just over 30 minutes, after recovering from having had covid 6 months earlier, and being 63 with a knee replacement= not bad -eh?

use my code THEBIGT and save 20% off at iconic formulations.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine from sns is great and so is their Vasoforce for pump. They have a ton of new products that work amazingly. I just started their amentoflavone and am really enjoying it.

The iconic stuff is all and you can’t go wrong with any of their products (just pick ones that align with your goals).

Lastly, apex always brings great products and they have a ton to choose from. I haven’t used their new gels but they’re supposed to be great.

We carry most of the brands above if you want to get them all in one place :)

onshow

Awards
Creatine from sns is great and so is their Vasoforce for pump. They have a ton of new products that work amazingly. I just started their amentoflavone and am really enjoying it.

The iconic stuff is all and you can’t go wrong with any of their products (just pick ones that align with your goals).

Lastly, apex always brings great products and they have a ton to choose from. I haven’t used their new gels but they’re supposed to be great.

We carry most of the brands above if you want to get them all in one place :)
Great. You guys ship to Australia?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

onshow

Awards
You’re right. That totally slipped my mind. Such a bummer. I’ll keep you updated if anything changes and still feel free to reach out with questions :)
What would you recommend is better for a natural anabolic stack?
The Supernatural gold stack or stacking M Test/Epiplex/anabolic effect from CEL?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would you recommend is better for a natural anabolic stack?
The Supernatural gold stack or stacking M Test/Epiplex/anabolic effect from CEL?
For me the latter. CEL is open label and I like the formulas better than the first option.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The suspension is still in effect as far as i understand

What is this suspension about? Does it impact all EU countires (they are not listed in the USPS list). I'm asking because I tried to place an order from Vitacost and saw they removed all EU countires from their drop down list. I'm not aware of any restriction and usually they ship with DHL not USPS.

Can't find any information about any restriction from EU or carriers.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established

creapure only sourced from Germany

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will check it out. Re creatine hcl I believe it simply converted to mono and essentially ethyl alcohol so was no better than taking a good creapure mono.

Will check those others out. We don’t get many over I here in Australia so will have to order from the US again after I find a good shop that ships international.
You're confusing Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI with regular Creatine HCI. They sound similar but are completely different.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of great options have been mentioned in the thread.

For me personally, Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Epi-Plex is my go to for a great muscle building stack.

Creatine Monohydrate makes me bloated and miserable so I personally use either Magnesium Creatine Chelate or Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine HCI (not the ethyl ester HCI, regular HCI which is different).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is epichaos a gel form now? Also I saw the price increased to $50 compared to what it used to be
The price Did increase to $50, But the size of the bottle increased from 30ml to 50ml, so the price per ml is the same.
But Now.... Each of those mls contains Twice the amount of the compound

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The price Did increase to $50, But the size of the bottle uncreased from 30ml to 50ml, so the price per ml is the same.
But Now.... Each of those mls contains Twice the amount of the compound
english-please?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
english-please?
The product is the same price (per volume) as the older version.
Only now, it is twice the strength, has a (much) improved carrier, and a sweet dispenser.
:)

icen9ne

Awards
A lot of great options have been mentioned in the thread.

For me personally, Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Epi-Plex is my go to for a great muscle building stack.

Creatine Monohydrate makes me bloated and miserable so I personally use either Magnesium Creatine Chelate or Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine HCI (not the ethyl ester HCI, regular HCI which is different).
That's my current stack and I've been loving it so far. Any thoughts on switching things out or adding Optimize-T and/or Anacyclus XT? Also considering X-gels but have pretty bad tennis elbow and inflammation around my sternum.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's my current stack and I've been loving it so far. Any thoughts on switching things out or adding Optimize-T and/or Anacyclus XT? Also considering X-gels but have pretty bad tennis elbow and inflammation around my sternum.
You could add Optimize-T &/or Anacyclus XT to the stack. That's what I'm probably going to be doing myself in just a couple of weeks.

I would avoid X-Gels in your case. Great product but not for people with inflammation issues.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm gonna take a different route here.

Make sure your foods correct before wasting money on supplements, because if the diet is full of holes, supplements won't plug the holes, except for tren, tren will plug a lot of holes lol

But seriously

Fix the food first, Second get Creatine, VD3, fish oil and basic multi vitamin/mineral. After those ducks are in a row, Then pick a fancy supplement that suites your goals.

onshow

Awards
I'm gonna take a different route here.

Make sure your foods correct before wasting money on supplements, because if the diet is full of holes, supplements won't plug the holes, except for tren, tren will plug a lot of holes lol

But seriously

Fix the food first, Second get Creatine, VD3, fish oil and basic multi vitamin/mineral. After those ducks are in a row, Then pick a fancy supplement that suites your goals.
Yeah diet is getting back in check. I’m not a newbie to the scene just took a break from training due to some injuries and spinal concerns. Easing back in and I’m at the point of getting back to some decent weight so thought I’d bring the Supps back in too.