What’s your average length of cycle?

Mattyn551

Awards
How many folks run their cycles the “recommended “ lengths (12-16 weeks). I personally have never ran one shorter than 20 weeks and to be honest more like 30 weeks. I do blast and cruise so recovery isn’t a concern. It’s so hard to want to stop at 16 weeks. Most AAS don’t even really get goin til week 8-10. I am a recovering addict and always want more. I always check my bloods before, during and after. Never had any red flags on long cycles but would stop if I did or if sides begin to get bad. Anyways what’s your average length cycle?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's become much easier to get trt or cruise these days but anyone who does want to do a bunch of cycles and have a chance of rebound should stick with shorter esters in my opinion or even just transdermal. I always preferred the smaller more frequent pins.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Orals are between 8-12 weeks and injectables are usually 24 weeks. I used very low doses of whatever I'm planning on using, I'm injury prone and slow steady realistic gains are what I like... Blowing up 25lbs in the course of 3 months is insanity and begging myself for a torn something lol

Currently I'm on a epistane cycle at 30mg which will be 12 weeks. I'm trying to recomp into abs and stay over 195lbs, I'd like to end it at 200 with abs tbh.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 to 5 years depending on the goal 🤣🤣🤣...technically you can stay on as long as your bloodwork is on range. I just choose to use doses that don't make that possible

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
8-24. Just did a very modest blast for 8 weeks. I was making weight and couldn’t really take anything. I added some SARMS to my cruise, & the last 3 weeks bumped my oil total from 260mg/wk to an average of 400/wk. I also took an Anadrol daily the last 8 days plus some Dbol & Mtren on the meet day.

Previous cycle was something like 20-24 weeks, progressing from 500mg to 1.5g total the last month. Probably 750mg total average for most of it.

I guess my point is everyone is different and it should be needs-based. Whatever I take doesn’t affect your health, or necessarily align with your goals. Do what you need to to pursue your goals, balanced with your personal risk tolerance.