Competitive Edge Labs M-Test Mini-Review

Background
42 Years old
Lifted weights for 25 years
Tracked my food and training since 1999
Natural

Basics
1 bottle run
3 caps with meal 1 (pre workout) and 3 caps with meal 5 (pre bed)
Calories in a slight deficit (until christmas, then in a enormous surplus for like 2 weeks)

Experience
I have not taken a test booster in ages and really never felt anything from the ones i have tried. Now at 42 I figured id be a prime candidate to try one. Also Ive come to trust and love CEL products so M-Test was an obvious choice.
Now, normally id do an in depth review with body composition detail etc etc. But because this was only a 4 week run AND because it was over Christmas. it wouldnt be fair to do so as my caloric intake sky rocketed for 2 weeks haha.
After ony a few days i got the effect that i mainly felt, which was an very noticeable increase in my gym aggression. Meaning I could push myself harder and WANTED to push myself harder.
I also noticed a spike in my strength, which was VERY welcome.

Conclusion
I think the best way to describe how i felt about M-Test is to say that after 2 weeks I ordered 3 more bottles, hoping it would arrive in time for me to run a second bottle now. Unfortunately shipping has been hell so it hasnt arrived yet. So I have to end my run after one bottle BUT i will have 3 bottles coming for a later run.​

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review and good product

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good . legend sup.. fortunately i can find it here in greece so i will buy 2-3 bottles

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great feedback .. same i love the stuff and have said it few times ..so underrated and so cheap.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know what site is currently offering the best price on M-Test?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for posting the review. Your thread you have for the ongoing reviews is incredible in terms of detail. Thank you for posting this outside of it as well for anyone that may not have seen your other thread or just wanted a quick summary.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone know what site is currently offering the best price on M-Test?
yup DPS has 2 for $48 currently

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, I just bought 4
nice .. im stocked up till april as well .. this has become a staple as a baseline now for me

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I've been running this continuously since I put up this mini review. It's become a staple for me and I've enjoyed its effects. But you know how it is, when you have been using a supplement (that works) for a long while, you don't think about how effective it is.

Well last weekend I ran out and I got a reality check. This week I've been more sore than I've been for a long long time. Nothing has changed other than I've not been taking M-Test. The hallmark of a good supplement is when you actually feel a difference between when you are using it and not.

I can't wait to get hold of more M-Test. But the world being as it is right now it looks like it will be a while until I can get hold of it here in Sweden. But for anyone that is on the fence I highly recommend M-Test. The effects that I felt the most was obviously the recovery aspect of it. Something that at the age of 43 is REALLY important to me.