Who want's BPS Combustion and Endosurge at NP???

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freaking A this Combustion is still going strong in my 3rd week. Still feeling plenty of raw energy, and my BPS Endosurge arrived today! Bring on the BPS NP!!!!!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I really want Endosurge for my next cycle and PCT... NP needs to get on this if they want my money ;)

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
BPS ENDOSURGE AND FORMULA-X...TALK ABOUT SYNERGY!!:cheers:

John33

Awards
So, if any my fellow AM'ers want to see it there too, make some NOISE!
I just made some noise, not sure most people would want to hear it, but I digress. Yes, I would like to see your products on NP.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review of BPS combustion and Anabeta. First I'd like to say PES is a reputable company and belive to be one of the best out there. Anabeta is by far one of the best products I've use to date and delievered a solid strength increase and noticed quicker recovery as well. BPS being new I didn't know what to expect, but after this stack I will gladly used their products as I noticed an even flow of energy and was more focused instead of the jittery out mind energy. I experience some pr's especially on the incline db's now at 60lbs and 405 on leg presses. I will continue to see more results once my trt is where it needs to be. For anyone wanting a good fat burner I'd suggest trying out Combustion.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want it!!! Make it happen!!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely like to see this happen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to see an Erase EndoSurge stack at NP. Does that count??
aha-i am logging erase/endosurge/combustion right now......i hope nutra carries bps and puts up a endosurge/erase combo-maybe even make it a trio by thowing in some combustion.

come on nutra-get on this!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha-i am logging erase/endosurge/combustion right now......i hope nutra carries bps and puts up a endosurge/erase combo-maybe even make it a trio by thowing in some combustion.

come on nutra-get on this!!!!
That would be a dam good stack!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I started Combustion and Shift yesterday and wow a stack made in Heaven. I can see this melting fat off.
absolutely-at one time i was running the entire lineups of both pes/bps, very compatible products!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm all in for seeing BPS at Nutra!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My sex drive and lifts are going through the roof right now on endosurge. I'm thinking BPS is about to become very popular if not already!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Combustion is very effective on both raw energy and focus. I experienced no jitters and could take my 2nd dose before afteroon lifts and blow it up in the gym. I'm no using Endosurge and my libidio has surged big time. Anyway wanting to see results best get in on this!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have reached out to find out. BTW, Combustion is one of the better energy boosters I have tried.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wake up really early, and this is a major kick in the backside. Kudos to you guys without question

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, wait until you start walking around with a tent in your pants from endosurge.
I think im going to start taking endosurge tonight while on cycle. Haven't had any problems but figure it would be good to be proactive.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think im going to start taking endosurge tonight while on cycle. Haven't had any problems but figure it would be good to be proactive.
Def Tom go for it! I'm loving my bottle of Endo and look forward to more BPS products to arrive. I believe if this company produces like their first two items, they will be on every store's inventory. The libido is sweetttttt with endo and my wife loves me taking it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many great responses!! I cant wait for mine to get here!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is like muscle pills for your cawk.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahahaha nice one! Muscle pills for your cawk, priceless.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If BPS starts using it for advertising I want some royalties on that ish lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning ttt

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP what is the story with this getting added? I think it is clear there is demand and if you want to find out for sure, put up a poll in this sub-forum and it will be abundantly clear.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP what is the story with this getting added? I think it is clear there is demand and if you want to find out for sure, put up a poll in this sub-forum and it will be abundantly clear.
Hey oufinny,
A few weeks ago I talked with Nick and BPS.They should have been in touch with Sam by now, and I'm hoping there's been some technical details been sorted out and perhaps we can see BPS at Nutraplanet. I can check in for an update though.
Steve

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey oufinny,
A few weeks ago I talked with Nick and BPS.They should have been in touch with Sam by now, and I'm hoping there's been some technical details been sorted out and perhaps we can see BPS at Nutraplanet. I can check in for an update though.
Steve
Awesome cant wait to hear whats up.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey oufinny,
Steve
Sent an email to Sam just waiting to chat with him, im sure he is one busy guy so im not to worried.