Who has good sleep-aid samples? Anybody? I'm a bum....and can't sleep....

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
IDK where the best place for this is, so I'll put it here...

Anyway, melatonin, Advil PM, Tylenol PM, Nyquil, and cheap Wal-Mart "sleep-aid" have no effect on me....

I can fall sleep pretty easily, but I'm up early early and can't do a damn thing about it.

Anybody have some good samples they could send out? I don't wanna order one thing after another and end up with a cupboard full of S that does me no good.

Thanks!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Hit up Need2 in the NeedtoBuildmuscle section. His works for me.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ai has samples of hghpro....seems to work really good for almost everyone

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
ai has samples of hghpro....seems to work really good for almost everyone
I tried a sample of that last night actually. I didn't really help me but I had some serious insomnia going on so I'm not sure anything would. I'd like to try it again when I'm not overstressed.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried a sample of that last night actually. I didn't really help me but I had some serious insomnia going on so I'm not sure anything would. I'd like to try it again when I'm not overstressed.
well it doesn't work for me, actually no product with GABA does, it creates almost like a tired but stimulant effect on me...however i like the profile so much that if it works for you i think the results would be awesome

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3mg Melatonin and 1 or 2 lipotrophin-PM work well for me, keeping me asleep through the night.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best combo I ever used was 1.5 scoops of Bullet Proof and 2 caps of 1-carboxy.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the mention YG.

Rahl, how much HGHpro did you receive? I'm not sure how many servings are being included in the current sample packs.

Anybody interested in trying free samples of HGHpro, Motivate, and Perform, then please see this thread on our forum: http://www.teamanabolicforum.com/showthread.php?6-FREE-SAMPLES-available-for-Motivate-and-Perform
Just the one sample packet of 4 pills. I should have saved them for a time when I wasn't "in need" of something to literally knock me the hell out. LOL

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SOMNIDREN!!!! I used to take the powder form, and put some under the tounge and will knock out within minutes. Best stuff for actually getting you tired and getting to sleep.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i take prescription grade sleep aids

im assed out every night

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does anyone ever experience that if they take to much sleep aids otc or prescribed that their dreams are to vivid and when they wake up it doesn't feel like they have gotten enough sleep?.....currently i've been taking a product called tranquil sleep which called for 2 tabs, but 2 tabs makes my dreams to real and it's almost as if i'm not sleeping at all, 1 tab puts me out and still givs me vivid dreams but helps me feel rested in the morning

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Then just take one capsule!