What's that smell? Its not Reaper thanks to RPN's Gut Health/NoXidant

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was a blast. she asked to have a sleep over with me, and I gotta say that eventhough I was still able to get in for am cardio this am, I was much later than normal. She was so exhausted from the festivities that she was out like a light and snuggled in. It was a blast.

Of course my am cardio:

40 minutes 15% 4.6-5.5mph

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just returned from my afternoon session

shoulders:
arny presses (6 sets) 70lbs

btn press (5 sets) 135lbs
reverse peck deck (5 sets) 90lbs

btb shrugs (5 sets) 275lbs
cable side laterals (5 sets) 40lbs

Cardio:
30 minutes 15% 4.7-5.5mph

feel very good but a bit tired today. Just received my samples from All the Whey and Cinnamon Bun is fantastic!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some am cardio to report

40 minutes 15% 4.6-5.6mph

hell of a sweat, also much more regular since friday, cant explain why the difference

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had a nice chest and cardio routine today

cardio first:
35 minutes 15% 4.7-5.5ph

chest:
incline bp ( 8 sets) 250lbs 7 reps
cross over cables (4 sets) 80lbs
incline flys (4 sets) 45lbs
peck deck (4 sets) 180lbs

got a real nice burn. back to am carido early tomorrow morning

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gota say regarding the GH, I have it down to a system now. Every 3rd day I go to the bathroom, and today happened to be that day. Let me tell you, I know feel confident I know what it is like to give birth
I either feel like throwing up....or fapping.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was not a pleasant experience. I felt like a new man however :)

am cardio
40 minutes 15% 4.6-6.0mph

really sweating like crazy. easier week this week as NJ public schools are closed thursday and friday

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You get 2 days off huh, that should be nice.
well partially. I am an administrator for our summer program, and I have a meeting in NJ for it thursday, but I am off friday :woohoo:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had a nice back workout tongiht, had a few meetings that made me go late.

Back:
BB rows (6 sets) 225lbs 8 reps
Inverted Rows (5 sets)
Wide grip chins (5 sets)
Back extensions (5 sets) 190lbs
BTN pulldowns (5 sets) 180lbs

Didnt get to do an extra cardio session, as my daughter wanted to watch the Devils game with me tonight.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stopping by to say hi reap. Nice work on the log buddy. How have you been?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all going well my man, good to see you. How is everything going on your end?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all going well my man, good to see you. How is everything going on your end?
Not bad. I finished up painting inside the house yesterday.....fun times, haha. Other than that, i plan to get enrolled in a nurse practitoner program by this time next year. I'm focusing in full force back on my education and training at this point. I'll have a new cycle log as well very soon. I'll link you when i get it going. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not bad. I finished up painting inside the house yesterday.....fun times, haha. Other than that, i plan to get enrolled in a nurse practitoner program by this time next year. I'm focusing in full force back on my education and training at this point. I'll have a new cycle log as well very soon. I'll link you when i get it going. :)
ahh nothing like the new house activities. thats awesome

good luck in the education, it pays of tenfold in the end. I am waiting right now, but am slowly moving up in my district.

pass the link along, what are you planning on running?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh nothing like the new house activities. thats awesome

good luck in the education, it pays of tenfold in the end. I am waiting right now, but am slowly moving up in my district.

pass the link along, what are you planning on running?
Yeah, without a doubt. I've even thought about nurse anesthetist. Very competitive program though, but i'm going to look into it as well anyway.

The cycle will be Pheraplex (AX) and 1-T (Primordial Performance). Also pulsing M-TST on workout days. Check out the write-up for the 1-T on their website. It should be a good time. :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome looking forward to the log man, good luck

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing like the beginning of a new cycle. the planning and the excitement, it is a fun time!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No! The other you were trying for before you begin a new cycle!! LOL!
Ohhhh! :)

We're waiting until like february of next year to start trying. It gives me time to get a quick cycle in. :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to taking a look T

got in some am cardio:
40 minutes 15% 5.0-6.0mph was real amped up this am, in fact got up at 4am for some reason so I decided to sdo ab work b4 the gym. Will head back later this afternoon for more cardio after I vote :woohoo: at least that will be over soon

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4am!!!! Wow even if I woke up then I doubt I could convince myself to get out of bed ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as a history teacher today is like christmas for me, so I am pretty pumped. My daughter called to tell me she voted with my wife

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhhh! :)

We're waiting until like february of next year to start trying. It gives me time to get a quick cycle in. :D
I bet this was the first thought that popped into your head, too. :)

/my kind of partner.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back from the gym and voting

cardio
40 minutes 4.7mph-5.7mph

good sweat and feeling good. I love voting also

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sigh , you are guilting me in to feeling horrible about my lack of cardio! I need some type of cardio machine at home.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell I was up till 1130 last night and I still made it, which I will suffer as a result from later

40 minutes 15% 4.7-5.7mph

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great log Reaper it looks like it still going strong, really made me want to try this Gut Health

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is an awesome product, a real lifer saver for many of us

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had a nice shoulder workout today with a bit of extra cardio

shoulders:
seated bb press (5 sets) 205lbs 6 reps
seated bb btn press (5 sets) 135lbs
Rear peck deck (5 sets) 90lbs
DB laterals (12 sets) 35, 25, 15, 5lbs 3 giant sets

Cardio:
35 minutes 15% 4.7-6.0mph

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in a little am cardio a little later. its funny, i set the alarm for 5, and I still wake up at 430.

stomach feels good btw, it seems to be returning somewhat back to normal

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little back and cardio this afternoon

back:
wide grip chins (5 sets)
bb rows (5 sets) 205lbs
cobra pulldowns (5 sets) 140lbs
back extensions (5 sets) 190lbs
barn doors (5 sets) 90lbs

Cardio
35 minutes 15% 4.7-5.7mph

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I had a bit of am cardio as usual

40 minutes 15% 4.7-6.0mph

this weekend will most likely not be able to hit doubles, as my "wife" decided to spend the weekend on Long Island, so I cant drag my daughter 2x a day :(

However, on a positive note, my weight is hitting a brand new low, as I am barely over 190lbs fully dressed. So that makes 223-190 since july 4th

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in some arms and cardio

tri's
db extensions (5 sets) 85lbs
rope pulldowns (5 sets) 110lbs
1arm crossbody pulldowns (5 sets) 40lbs

bi's
bb curls (6 sets) 105lbs
hammer curls(5 sets) 40lbs
temple curls (5 sets) 40lbs
2arm machine preacher (5 sets) 110lbs

cardio

good sweat, really feel like I am making some nice progress still, which I am thrilled with

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well I had a bit of am cardio as usual

this weekend will most likely not be able to hit doubles, as my "wife" decided to spend the weekend on Long Island, so I cant drag my daughter 2x a day :(

However, on a positive note, my weight is hitting a brand new low, as I am barely over 190lbs fully dressed. So that makes 223-190 since july 4th

You know I was at target today and saw some really nice cheap kettleballs. I'm considering getting some for home the heaviest they went was 20lbs but honestly they
felt heavier!

So many exercises you could do with these and keep heart rate up in a cardio like fashion.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the kettlebells idea, as there is always a need for something at home, it makes life easier when there is no opportunity to go to the gym.

I am glad I took my GH tonight, as my daughter had a bit of a meltdown b/c her mother did not call until we left a message on her cell phone. It is just something else to see a mother who lacks all necessary skills for being a parent

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hear you on that. My ex fails as a dad quite a bit. All you can do is show them how its supposed to be when you have them. As mine get older they start to see him more and more for what he is.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think at 5.5 it is hard for her. However, she has said that "daddy is always here". I feel bad for her

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think at 5.5 it is hard for her. However, she has said that "daddy is always here". I feel bad for her

It will get better. My ex took my kids from a sitter and ran with them before the divorce was final. My youngest was not even 4 . He had a birthday while he had him and he told them all that I did not want to see them. He would not let me call them and tell them the truth and I could not see them for 2 months. They knew differently because I tried to take them from his house several times. I got them back when he went to a bar and left them with someone. It was the worst 2 months of my life.

But they are all fine now and suffered no ill memories from it. So my youngest is 7 now and they have all adjusted very well despite his lack of parenting skills.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 months? that is terrible, sometimes it makes us wonder what we saw in these people originally. I know I have been saying that quite a bit recently

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sigh , you are guilting me in to feeling horrible about my lack of cardio! I need some type of cardio machine at home.
You have the Dsade Ultra High Intensity cardio machine.
p

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there you go, a little marital cardio :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just returned from a nice back workout. I brought my trainer/cheerleader with me. Today was much more of a "trainer" session. Man, she reminded me of me when I was coaching football and wrestling

Wide grip chins (6 sets)
Rack pulls (8 sets) 455lbs 5 reps
BB Rows (6 sets) 215lbs
NG pulldowns (5 sets) 190lbs
Barn doors (5 sets) 100lbs

Felt very strong, which I can correlate to my daughter watching me. During the Rack pulls and BB Rows she actually started to yell at me "did I say stop yet?" "I said lift higher" I was stunned as were most people there watching, it was awesome.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL now you need to get her some kids dumbells and sit in the living room and say the same to her ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might have to do that, it was absolutely hilarious to watch. she was really getting into it. I gotta admit, I loved it, I was happy to see she had a little spunk today :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhhh back on my typical schedule.

40 minutes 15% 4.5-5.5mph

went a little slower at the start. I have a slight blister issue on my right little tow. Basically after it popped it is ripped open and looks like my toe was scalped. I have it wrapped and medicated pretty solid though

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in some nice chest and cardio this afternoon

incline bp (9 sets) 255lbs 5 reps
incline flys (6 sets) 40lbs
flat flys (6 sets) 3 double sets of 40 + 25lbs
cross bench pullovers (4 sets) 85lbs

cardio
30 minutes 15% 4.7-5.0

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little am cardio

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in a bit of am cardio (couldnt go back last night, had to go get a new cell phone)

40 minutes 15% 4.7-6.0

I changed it up a bit and started increasing the speed at quicker periods (every 5 minutes or so)

also, I am back to full regularity, every morning baby :)