Volcom's, Controlled Labs' - Look good in dem BLUE GENE(s), Sponsored Log

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey wow, thanks for all the encouragement guys.

have a great day everybody, I'm in full body DOMS and loving it. Speaking of which, if you guys recall, my families private O.G. Chinese Deep Tissue Masseuse, Mr. Liu, aka Lord of Pain, refused to work on me last night. See, every time he works on me, it's been the day after a back workout, every single time, so I'm always already DOM'd to hell and tender like a steak house fillet, so I have horrible reactions to his 200lbs elbow tip grinds. I call his technique the medicine maker, because he's grinding you like he's going to make Chinese herbal medicine out of your back. I think he said something like, "my massages won't help, he needs to take up Yoga" because of all his private clients, I guess I squirm the most; the sweating from the pain, the snot dripping from my nose, the reactions like he's amputating a body part; and I consistently have the most knotted, tense, and tender back of all his clients, but again, post back workout.

So I missed out on a torture session last night. He just didn't want to charge $50 for no reason, because he felt he is not offering any therapeutic benefit to me, I'm a lost cause or something, he's an honest man, so, oh well.

I have nothing against Yoga, I just don't have the time for it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You could do a solid yoga session with only about a half hour a day. Even less if you shorten up the motions. A lot of them have you hold a pose for 3-4 breaths as where you can limit that to 2 breaths and save yourself 10 minutes on the cycle.

I have never felt as good in my life until I started incorporating yoga into my routine..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont feel like a nerd volcom I did homework on labor day too.
I can tell the Blue Gene has had effect on your mood from reading you posts! :lol: Keep it up Big boi!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could do a solid yoga session with only about a half hour a day. Even less if you shorten up the motions. A lot of them have you hold a pose for 3-4 breaths as where you can limit that to 2 breaths and save yourself 10 minutes on the cycle.

I have never felt as good in my life until I started incorporating yoga into my routine..
My mom bestows her health and vitality to her religious performance of Yoga. Whenever I tell her about my back pains, the first thing out her mouth is "perform a mountain stance" (that's a Yoga position which aligns the lumbar and sacroiliac for everybody else). Of course my mom's older and has greater health conditions as do most older adults, but she 200% prefers doing Yoga to sooth and cure some symptoms of pain, over RX medication.

I should just take a Yoga class at school.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
My mom bestows her health and vitality to her religious performance of Yoga. Whenever I tell her about my back pains, the first thing out her mouth is "perform a mountain stance" (that's a Yoga position which aligns the lumbar and sacroiliac for everybody else). Of course my mom's older and has greater health conditions as do most older adults, but she 200% prefers doing Yoga to sooth and cure some symptoms of pain, over RX medication.

I should just take a Yoga class at school.
That really might not be a bad idea. Renegade (the strength and conditioning company I work with) has 2 yoga dvd's out that are truly beneficial in all aspects to health and the human body. They aren't your average yoga dvd's that only have the typical movements. These add in some planks/side planks/superman/horse pose/paratrooper/tables/bridges...etc. It's really fun :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro. I dont know why I havent spoken up more about my yoga. This sh2t is baller man. It keeps me loosey goosey and Im CERTAIN it has helped with my lifts. Deadlifts in particular which I think is something that you worry about.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro. I dont know why I havent spoken up more about my yoga. This sh2t is baller man. It keeps me loosey goosey and Im CERTAIN it has helped with my lifts. Deadlifts in particular which I think is something that you worry about.
Maybe I should, because my lumbar is actually slightly crooked. It bends near the bottom, so I'm told by the Chiro (and Mr. Liu). They suspect that it was first aggravated by my slip disc, and rather then my lumbar completely straightening out, my muscle formed around the bend, so its held and bound by muscle in that position.

I'm sure it is the source of my re-occuring lumbar injuries.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
worth a try. I think the benefits will have you sold

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Roland,

Please tell me you've hit the Korean BBQ spot!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theyll only get better with time :djparty:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
on my face :hammer:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Roland,

Please tell me you've hit the Korean BBQ spot!
nah man i havent. havent had time to get out there. plus i just started CKD, and its not the weekend yet. i may try to go saturday for lunch. but i doubt it.

on the yoga: my gf has been trying to get me to do it with her for a good like 4 or 5 months now. not a class tho, at home. and since metroba and CT are advocates, i think im gonna give it a try. then when im good ill go to the classes at 24. show all the ladies up.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a class. I nearly had to leave 8=====D

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i almost spit my water on my computer screen.

im actually more worried about farting. cuz, regardless of what i eat, i am one of the gasiest people i know.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dood its almost impossible to not fart. Just squeeze em out gently rofl

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's how it is at Cal Fullerton. All the Kines major girls take it, so they all have fit bodies and its usually like 30 girls to 2 guys.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dear god

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My yellow gold capsule totally just exploded in my mouth...awful

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
thats how it is at cal poly too. i was only in the kines program for a short while, but man thats where are the hotties are. all the girls in the engineering program i mistake for men!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn I wish I was in cali

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I took a yoga class with this girl last semester and she got pissed. I couldn't help it, It was like putting a mexican in A jose quervo factory and telling him not to drink. that sh1t just doesn't happen!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It wasnt meant to be then. You know you need a girl you can be open with.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
It wasnt meant to be then. You know you need a girl you can be open with.
preach on brotha!

my buddy and i talked about going to the class for the sole purpose of farting as much as possible. mature right?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha. Im assuming you were rolandajoint at the time

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
The only thing i wanted her to be open about was her legs:whip:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yoga wasnt def a good choice then

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
haha actually no. that was completely sober minded.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had this girl in my class, blond chick, we were good friends because I was a "bodybuilder dude" and she was a competitive fitness chick, so we "got each other." I was randomly browsing Myspace one day and found her page, apparently, she's a fitness model and she had some DINKY, DINKY bathing suit pics on her page, so after that it was like..... I basically saw you naked the other day. Not sure if I can still chat with you like one-of-the-guys.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I had this girl in my class, blond chick, we were good friends because I was a "bodybuilder dude" and she was a competitive fitness chick, so we "got each other." I was randomly browsing Myspace one day and found her page, apparently, she's a fitness model and she had some DINKY, DINKY bathing suit pics on her page, so after that it was like..... I basically saw you naked the other day. Not sure if I can still chat with you like one-of-the-guys.
You should of tried to STING!!!!!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should of tried to STING!!!!!!!
Had a girlfriend at the time, still with that same girlfriend. I always thought I'd end up with a fitness type or athletic type of girl, those are the types I'm innately & primarily attracted to, but no, not the case, weird... :think:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried getting your current girlfriend to work out with you?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I am sure you guys get some "cardio' in. lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that a masturbation joke?.....oh Hman..youre a card! :rofl:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a girlfriend at the time, still with that same girlfriend. I always thought I'd end up with a fitness type or athletic type of girl, those are the types I'm innately & primarily attracted to, but no, not the case, weird... :think:
That's usually how it ends up. It's a good balance. I like my girls to stay fit and in shape, but I like when they remind me that there's more to life than weightlifting. I've dated those fitness girls before, and they're no fun. Girls are already body concious, and chicks that are fitness models on top of it are HORRIBLE about it. You can't ever enjoy a good meal out because it's never on their diet. They don't have cheat meals. They don't have days off. All they think about is themselves, their diet, and their training. I used to think I was bad, and then I dated some of those girls. Most selfish people you will ever meet in your life. They're good to look at, and that's about it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried getting your current girlfriend to work out with you?
She "used" to be a sprinter in high school and she was a softball catcher, and through accumulative wear & tear, topped off by a serious knee injury, her right knee gives her chronic pains and it gets aggravated with prolonged walking. If we get married I'll probably have to buy her an eliptical.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope his girlfriend doesn't just jerk it
lol what....

She "used" to be a sprinter in high school and she was a softball catcher, and through accumulative wear & tear, topped off by a serious knee injury, her right knee gives her chronic pains and it gets aggravated with prolonged walking. If we get married I'll probably have to buy her an eliptical.
werd. You think shed use it tho. Meaning you think shed be motivated?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah Inarius has the hotter avi for sure. I do like my avi tho for the sake of being teased a little

"oop look at my tits...just kidding teehee"

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's usually how it ends up. It's a good balance. I like my girls to stay fit and in shape, but I like when they remind me that there's more to life than weightlifting. I've dated those fitness girls before, and they're no fun. Girls are already body concious, and chicks that are fitness models on top of it are HORRIBLE about it. You can't ever enjoy a good meal out because it's never on their diet. They don't have cheat meals. They don't have days off. All they think about is themselves, their diet, and their training. I used to think I was bad, and then I dated some of those girls. Most selfish people you will ever meet in your life. They're good to look at, and that's about it.
I'm reminded that working out isn't everything all the time, which I guess is good when I b!itch and moan about not being able to workout due to an injury.

On the other hand, she encourages my working out, too, cause she likes the muscle.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah Inarius has the hotter avi for sure. I do like my avi tho for the sake of being teased a little

I still like your chick, those abs are fit, yet feminine, the perfect combination.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Metro i was saying that him and his girl get "cardio" in lol . Not the lonely cardio bent over the computer:run:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bhahaa. Friggin totties.

Bit of advice... Don't ever tell a woman she's a stupid, fat cow with the personality of a fecking toothpick and a face like a bag of spanners. I haven't got my oats off her in three fecking weeks. The disagreeable brasser.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill try