Volcom’s, Controlled Labs NEW White Flood CAPS (Sponsored TESTER)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am still in the latter midst of my Blue GENE/Blue UP run, therefore, I'll continue to log my workouts here, prior to the arrival of my White Flood CAPS. Once my White Flood CAPS arrive, I'll have one week left of the Blue GENE/Blue UP, but I will include the WF CAPS in the mix as soon as they arrive. Which was estimated to be this Friday.
Nice!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 pages already??!!

jesus. well. im in. pretty excited to see the results considering i, among many others, witnessed youre results with the drink.

good luck brotha!
Alright, we've got Cal Poly representation in here. Thanks Roland, I'm also going to try some experimental "things" to see if I can blunt the parasthesia of the Beta Alanine, (because my system is highly sensitive to parasthesia), it may or may not work, but if it does.......

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oooh, experiments. I can't wait. :twisted:
And a future cast member of the hit series, HEROES, Captain Shaddow, The Shaddow Maker, hmmm... Shaddowclops? What's a good super hero nick name for Shaddow as per "The Incident" from his log?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre White Flood CAPS Workout. I'm still catering to a vulnerable lower back, so I'm slowly climbing my numbers up on the Dead lifts for the sake of safety and full recovery.

Romanian Deadlifts
225lbs x 10 reps
275lbs x 8 reps
295lbs x 7 reps
315lbs x 6 reps
365lbs x 8 reps

Dumbbell Deadlifts
100lbs Db's x 6 reps
105lbs Db's x 6 reps
110lbs Db's x 6 reps
115lbs Db's x 6 reps
120lbs Db's x 6 reps

Bodyweight Pull Ups
BW x 10
BW x 8
BW x 5

Dumbbell Shrugs
125lbs Db's x 10 reps
125lbs Db's x 10 reps
125lbs Db's x 10 reps

Hammer High Rows - Viking Grip :aargh:
160lbs x 10 reps
160lbs x 10 reps
160lbs x 10 reps
160lbs x 10 reps
e ack were ready to give, so I stopped in time.

Interesting note
As some of you know, I'm still in the latter midst of my Blue GENE/Blue UP run. I've been taking the standard 1 serving size (5 caps BG) and 1 serving (2 caps BU) per day. I'm coming to the close of a 60 day Blue GENE run and a 30 day Blue Up run. However, due to the fact that I'm on the horizon of this TESTER log for WF Caps, I felt at liberty to burn through the Blue Up. For the past two days, I've been taking 6 per day, 2 caps spread out 3 times, AM/Afternoon/PM. Tonight I double dosed prior to my workout, 4 caps, and I had the weirdest experience. I got to the gym and as I was sitting in my car in the gym parking lot, I was started having the oddest thoughts of aggression.

I imagined some guy in my class saying something wrong to me, then me going off on him and all for no apparent reason, that guy doesn't even know my name nor I his. I was just in a weird mood to wanna kick @$$, which was a cool side effect of the double dose Blue UP. I like aggression, especially pre-gym.

Note to Thomas,
I was working out with my workout partner and when we got to the hammer high rows, I gripped the outer bar and immediately my workout partner said, "we're going Viking Grip?" So your legacy has been established.

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in for the ride broski!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
LOL funny comment about the viking grip!

That's very interesting about the increased dose of BU and 'side effects'. That's good that it happened right before the gym though (rather there than somewhere else! lol!)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight I double dosed prior to my workout, 4 caps, and I had the weirdest experience. I got to the gym and as I was sitting in my car in the gym parking lot, I was started having the oddest thoughts of aggression.

I imagined some guy in my class saying something wrong to me, then me going off on him and all for no apparent reason, that guy doesn't even know my name nor I his. I was just in a weird mood to wanna kick @$$, which was a cool side effect of the double dose Blue UP. I like aggression, especially pre-gym.
I do the same thing bro. Imagining people starting sh!t with me and me beating the Hel out of 'em! It's all good fantasy fun. It is excellent way of evoking a pre-workout rage to fuel you through. Does your Blue-UP contain the caffeine and yohimbine? That's the one I always took. I don't want to waste money on stim-free sh!t!! ha ha Give me my stims!!! :aargh:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's very interesting about the increased dose of BU and 'side effects'. That's good that it happened right before the gym though (rather there than somewhere else! lol!)
Yeah. Like traffic!! I hate to get road-rage. Nothing makes me madder, quicker than idiots on the roads. I feel like chasing these fukkers down sometimes. But prison doesn't sound like much fun!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And a future cast member of the hit series, HEROES, Captain Shaddow, The Shaddow Maker, hmmm... Shaddowclops? What's a good super hero nick name for Shaddow as per "The Incident" from his log?
Shadow sounds like a super hero name to me

Nice w/o as always bro! I hear viking grip kicks ass!:aargh:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
This log has'nt even started and your fan clubs already here....your the man bro..lol

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah, the two a day different reveal any "symptoms" of increased test, but ever since I upped the dose, I can feel a slight bump in the libido and last night I sat there fantasizing about aggression in full force for 10 min straight. Had my workout partner not text me, saying he's waiting inside, who knows how long I would have sat there fantasizing about whooping that classmates arse without any justifiable provocation.

Again, I'm a fan of those aggressive states, and it was great that it occurred before doing deads!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. Like traffic!! I hate to get road-rage. Nothing makes me madder, quicker than idiots on the roads. I feel like chasing these fukkers down sometimes. But prison doesn't sound like much fun!!
SERIOUSLY. I was in stop and not really go traffic once and this diesel truck behind me kept honking at me because I wasn't closing my 20 foot gap to the car in front of me quick enough to his liking. He literally honked at me on 4-5 separate occasions, probably all within 1 mile worth of stop and go travel. I'm normally a patient & compassionate guy, but I was THIS close, to throwing my car into emergency break, stepping out my vehicle, running over to the diesel truck so I can drag the driver out and beat him to an inch of his life in the middle of the freeway.

However, I kept imaging eye witness news flying over and reporting this and seeing me arse hauled off to jail, which wouldn't have gone over well.

I've never road raged behind violent fantasies, but I've come close. Apart from that, I'm a patient & compassionate guy, just don't be an outstanding douche on the freeway.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
white flood is my favorite pre workout supplement so im excited to see how the tabs work.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prob have the worst road rage of anybody I know. You know that car you see zippn past other drivers? Thats me. Im sure it looks hilarious too because I drive a maroon Durango.:lol:
Orlando traffic is terrible and it gets worse everyday. Drivers lately for some reason want to drive under the speed limit!:wtf: I dont understand it. So I am forced to be that crazy speedy driver. I just dont have time to waste on the road.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night I payed a visit to the infamous, Mr. Lu
, aka Lord of Pain
, aka Dungeon Master
. He's my parent's private deep tissue masseuse, so I dropped in last night after my back tweeking workout.

I'm going to venture out and say, that you haven't had a real deep tissue massage, until you've gotten it from a Communist China born, English as a barely second language Asian fool. Not because they possess superior technique, they just have absolutely NO regard for pain and their unrelenting elbow grinding is borderline inhumane.

I had Mr. Lu elbow the shite out of my back and then he did something extra horrendous for the first time, that I call, "Rooster's Beak" he formed his fingers like a beak and drilled and twisted in certain areas, that was killer. However, I must be getting used to the torture because I used to drip sweat off my face from the pain, including having my nose dripping pain juice from it. Now, it hurts, but I'm not on the border of flat lining half way through the session.

My back feels slightly strained, I can feel it spasm if I move certain ways, but its alright. Nothing out of the ordinary with my lumbar, which is my main concern.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
white flood is my favorite pre workout supplement so im excited to see how the tabs work.
Awesome, I'll do my best to offer a detailed review. I've logged the White Flood Powder before, so I'm excited to see how this matches up myself.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prob have the worst road rage of anybody I know. You know that car you see zippn past other drivers? Thats me. Im sure it looks hilarious too because I drive a maroon Durango.:lol:
Orlando traffic is terrible and it gets worse everyday. Drivers lately for some reason want to drive under the speed limit!:wtf: I dont understand it. So I am forced to be that crazy speedy driver. I just dont have time to waste on the road.
I'm not as bad with speedy driving. In comparison to the general standard of Southern California driving, I'm probably considered a slow driver (I keep it around 65-70mph), it's those big diesel douches that honk at me that really gets me. I don't really get THAT mad at people who do dumb things on the road, like plain dumb driving mistakes, because I know I've done dumb and erratic driving mistakes myself, it could happen to anybody, so I don't really trip on that. For me, its the diesel truck drivers, which we have A LOT here.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6/caps of BU is the way to go. I've always dosed it high...as with anything else. I've always loved that stuff, espeically with an AI thrown in.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I'm not as bad with speedy driving. In comparison to the general standard of Southern California driving, I'm probably considered a slow driver (I keep it around 65-70mph), it's those big diesel douches that honk at me that really gets me. I don't really get THAT mad at people who do dumb things on the road, like plain dumb driving mistakes, because I know I've done dumb and erratic driving mistakes myself, it could happen to anybody, so I don't really trip on that. For me, its the diesel truck drivers, which we have A LOT here.
yes, sam, yes you are :D

you must spend a lot of time in that 57 morning traffic huh? when i worked at the coach store in brea mall, i had to open at 9, and being on the 57 around 8-9am, i used to get ridiculously angry. especially at the women. talking on their phone, drinking their latte, in their benz with 20's. :aargh:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You worked at Coach? Like...the stores will all purses?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
White Flood CAPS are here

My White Flood CAPS arrived today (Thursday 10/16/08) and the bottle is huge! I took pictures of the White Flood bottle next to some generically recognizable items, so that you get a feel for the bottle's sheer size.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haHAHA great pics! Bottle is massive!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry im late bro, after loosing my house and job following your last log, its been hard to keep up, but im here and im subbed, hope you enjoy these white flood caps, ive used the powder, caps would be so much easier.
Great log again bro. Russian

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Lift Big, Eat Big, Bottle Big! :thumbsup: :icon_lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry im late bro, after loosing my house and job following your last log, its been hard to keep up, but im here and im subbed, hope you enjoy these white flood caps, ive used the powder, caps would be so much easier.
Great log again bro. Russian
A friend of Fedor's is a friend of mine

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
You worked at Coach? Like...the stores will all purses?
yeah. stock room. stock doods can have beards, messy hair, and nasty clothes. it ruled.

plus girls go crazy when you tell them you can get 50% off anything in the store.

i might actually be working there again soon for seasonal.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
man you have a messy desk
That's only 80% true, it's not as bad as the pictures project, it's just a clustered corner I shot the pictures against.

"never go against the family"

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Damn I don't know how well i can keep up with this log man, It is like a never ending book.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Dude, that's so funny. I'm the same way, man. I am HORRIBLE! Have you ever heard of a company called Teckademics or the MISCHIEF steet racing DVD series? Those are my boys... No, literally, Dustin is like my best friend. I drive like a bat out of hell, and I won't apologize to anyone cuz it's just what I do... :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_2IOqM7eA"]YouTube - Mischief V Dynasty (2005) movie trailer[/ame]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol Orsome!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 of White Flood CAPS

I'd like to say that this first, official opening day was a successful experience. I'm going to make my first comparison with the titan of titans, the mighty ECA stack. White Flood CAPS do not compare with ECA in terms of stimulation, how it does compare and perhaps surpass is focus. ECA creates an intensity that translates into an unstoppable focus. You want to push, push, push and do everything all at once. You're like a train on a set track moving from exercise to exercise, and although that intensity can translate into a form of focus, its a very chaotic "focus." My experience with WF CAPS reminded me of that same type of focus, but it was actual focus, a cognitive sharpening, increased mental acuity focus, not an intensity train track focus. Is there anything wrong with the train track focus? Hell no, ECA is one of my favorite stacks overall, anywhere, anytime. I simply wanted to make that correlation for those of you who need a standard to contrast with, in order to sympathize when I use the word focus, in regards to my experience with the White Flood CAPS.

There's a definite "mental stimm" my eyes are currently wide open, but not in that over stimmed manner. I don't believe I'll be suffering from any kind of insomnia tonight, even though I took a full serving at 7:30pm.

I've always considered White Flood the LSD of Stims. I get such mental clarity and sometimes the sense of well being post workout is drug like. You have the natural post workout release of endorphins, on top of this nootropic business, with these added mental effects, its like a fitness fry.

On to the main event, my workout. I did things a bit tipsy turvy, but White Flood makes me behave in odd ways at the gym in terms of exercise choices and progression.

mostly incline CHEST :aargh:

Sometimes I emphasize flat, sometimes I emphasize incline and most other times I do a more complete and balanced routine, but I'm trip'n balls on White Flood.

INCLINE HAMMER PRESS - Viking Grip

270lbs x 12 reps
320lbs x 10 reps
360lbs x 8 reps
410lbs x 6 reps
360lbs x 6 reps
320lbs x 8 reps
270lbs x 10 reps

INCLINE BENCH
185lbs x 10 reps
205lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
245lbs x 6 reps

INCLINE MACHINE PRESS - Viking Grip

180lbs x 10 reps
195lbs x 10 reps
210lbs x 8 reps
225lvs x 6 reps

FLAT BENCH PRESS
185lbs x 12 reps
205lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
245lbs x 6 reps

Bam, day 1 in the books.

The paresthesia was slower to come on then the powder. Of course the powder (white) floods the system all at once, while the pills sort of dissolve like a drip.

Powder paresthesia usually kicked in as soon as 10 min on an empty stomach and would spike around 30 min. Caps paresthesia kicks in around 20 min, but its slow to peak. I don't think my paresthesia fully kicked in until 65-70min. I felt all the positive symptoms intra workout, but the blunt of the paresthesia didn't fully bloom for me until post workout (this time). Of course I didn't time my ingestion to the suggested 45 min pre-workout, it was more like 15 min pre.

Good day today. So far so great.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great looking workout. Glad the WFcaps are doing the job already. Leave it to Controlled Labs!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds awesome! I cant wait to get my hands on some WF caps!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds awesome! I cant wait to get my hands on some WF caps!
and if you ever can't make it to the gym, you can just curl the bottle, or do one arm snatches with it. The WF bottle is quite girthy.