TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Killing the workouts man!!
I think you're getting around 180g protien (+20g bcaa) and 250g fat. So around 3k cals. For all those interested. Lol

Good for keto and you sure are getting loads of volume in there.
Hopefully I can afford two bottles when I get back home it'll be a great pct product I feel.
I feel it is perfect for pct, Gaining strength like a mofo, The push downs were off the chain. These were technically correct push downs I never sacrifice form for weight and I never cheat or use momentum, its all slow and controlled my arms out in front of m not all hunched over the bar basically doing a cable dip, that's not the same thing at all. I was trying to keep the volume low,lol, I went from a two hour work out to just over and hour and now I am close to 2 hrs again. Part of it is that the gym is more crowded than ever. If I see someone is on the piece of equipment I need next I tend to just keep doing sets of my current exercise until the next is available. :(

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel it is perfect for pct, Gaining strength like a mofo, The push downs were off the chain. These were technically correct push downs I never sacrifice form for weight and I never cheat or use momentum, its all slow and controlled my arms out in front of m not all hunched over the bar basically doing a cable dip, that's not the same thing at all. I was trying to keep the volume low,lol, I went from a two hour work out to just over and hour and now I am close to 2 hrs again. Part of it is that the gym is more crowded than ever. If I see someone is on the piece of equipment I need next I tend to just keep doing sets of my current exercise until the next is available. :(
Haha. Yea I know what you mean. I tend to only do a 531 or 5x5 when I drop carbs as I feel my body comp only gets worse when I cut carbs and up work load via the glycolythic pathway.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Given the weight I used on pushdowns yesterday I would have thought that my right elbow would have been screaming at me... but no pain at all Thank God for Jointforce

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Given the weight I used on pushdowns yesterday I would have thought that my right elbow would have been screaming at me... but no pain at all Thank God for Jointforce
That's good :)

~Rosie~

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I ordered some. I gotta check when I get back home. One thing though I noticed since using ursolic acid is the joint health is a lot better. Definitely popping more... But it's not in pain lol.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I think I ordered some. I gotta check when I get back home. One thing though I noticed since using ursolic acid is the joint health is a lot better. Definitely popping more... But it's not in pain lol.
My elbows have been bad for over a year, I have been applying Jointforce daily for the last month and a half and they are almost completely paing free where as before the pain seriously hampered my workouts especially on push downs, you'd have never seen me load up the stack as I have in that pic

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Non workout day, went shopping for clothes caught sight of my arm and was like Damn! had to preserve it for posterity. Its not Dsade but Dsade like lol fo sho' , no workout, no pump, no carbs. The UR-Spray make for some major muscle fullness, its in disputable. Again I cannot wait to see what happens when I can have carbs and drop some Glycomyx on top of this

Photo-0031.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i gotta push this stuff more cuz i think its really doing what i expected ursolic acid to do. i personally feel its really doing something. i wanna see more feedback. if enough people get great results from it then it may take off
I have a store here that wants to carry it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Non workout day, went shopping for clothes caught sight of my arm and was like Damn! had to preserve it for posterity. Its not Dsade but Dsade like lol fo sho' , no workout, no pump, no carbs. The UR-Spray make for some major muscle fullness, its in disputable. Again I cannot wait to see what happens when I can have carbs and drop some Glycomyx on top of this

View attachment 59033
What's your waist showing right now? Impressive small...great taper!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea the fullness aspect of the UR spray is rediculous.

Remaining full most of the day even on days where i have minimal carbs.

I smashed shoulders the other night and my wife was like wtf are you on? I had striations and veins in my shoulders, they were looking so round and full.

I made room for another bottle which is on its way and when im almost through with my current bottle ill be grabbing more and will keep buying like this most likely.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
What's your waist showing right now? Impressive small...great taper!
Not bad for 47 year old eh lol, Not sure about waist, cannot find my measure, will tape it when I find it.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yea the fullness aspect of the UR spray is rediculous.

Remaining full most of the day even on days where i have minimal carbs.

I smashed shoulders the other night and my wife was like wtf are you on? I had striations and veins in my shoulders, they were looking so round and full.

I made room for another bottle which is on its way and when im almost through with my current bottle ill be grabbing more and will keep buying like this most likely.
Thanks for the feedback and glad its working for you. The photo is a little blurry but you can see the veins in my front delt too, I'm going to ditch some of my standards to make room for this on full time I have decided

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I have a store here that wants to carry it.

prototype nutrition is direct sale only unfortunately

can only make small amounts and its expensive to make

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
prototype nutrition is direct sale only unfortunately

can only make small amounts and its expensive to make
very unfortunately.....this is my new favorite supp.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
6/6/2012

Supplementation:

UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Citrulline Malate
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
6 eggs scrambled
4 oz sausage
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
10 oz ground beef 80/20
2 tblsp mayo with a teaspoon thermogenesauce
1 oz muenster cheese
2 strips bacon

Meal:3

8 oz cooked ground sirloin 80-20
1 oz cheddar cheese
2 strips bacon

Meal 4:

4 hard boiled eggs
1 oz mayo and mustard

Meal 5:

12 oz center cut pork chop with delicious pork fat attached
Small salad
two tablespoons blue cheese dressing

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

No workout: Day off

Observations:

Felt good today a little tired but good. Normally after a tricep routine like yesterday's, I'd have been unable to move my elbow without excruciating pain. Especially the next day. Today it is pain free. I know Ursolic acid has anti inflammatory properties as well. Tris are only a little sore, they should be very sore. Chest still pumped bi's tri's every thing full, love handles dwindling. Abs getting more defined by the hours. Still loving this stuff

GaresTaylan

Awards
Still following. Just started the 7/11 stack this week and UR spray may have to be next on my list.

Keep at it dude.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I decided last night to buy another 2-pack of UR. That's 4 total I have now. I figure this way I won't worry about the 100/sprays a day like I would've been with only 2 bottles.

Yesterday was only day 1 for me. Showered with Java soap and did 50 sprays pre-workout. Also had a 1/2 scoop of Glycomyx with XF Whey. Then had a Clout/Hemavol shake. Arms were so pumped during and after workout. Felt like they were going to fall off. And I didn't want to leave the gym.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Well I decided last night to buy another 2-pack of UR. That's 4 total I have now. I figure this way I won't worry about the 100/sprays a day like I would've been with only 2 bottles.

Yesterday was only day 1 for me. Showered with Java soap and did 50 sprays pre-workout. Also had a 1/2 scoop of Glycomyx with XF Whey. Then had a Clout/Hemavol shake. Arms were so pumped during and after workout. Felt like they were going to fall off. And I didn't want to leave the gym.
Great! I love days like that . I cannot wait to be off the low carb diet so I can add Glycomyx to the equation as I got great pumps with it, I am getting great pumps now with no carbs so combining the two and I'm thinking ripped skin :)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
6/07/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
4 whole eggs
4.5 ounces pork sausage cooked weight
2 oz Cheddar cheese
6 cups coffee
1/4 cup

Meal 2:
1 oz pepper jack cheese

1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

6 hardboiled eggs
2Tblsp's Mayo with 1 tsp thermogenesauce
1 oz muenster cheese

Meal 5:

12 Oz Tilapia
2 tbsp Mayo with a 2 tsp Thermnogenesauce

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Preworkout: Clearshot 30ml
White Flood 1 serviing

Work out:

Legs:

Squats:

135x20x1, 225x20x1, 275x15x1, 315x10x1, 365x5x1, 365x8x8 These were relatively easy sets, but hurt my back last squat session and even though all seemed well erring on the side of caution. Did these slow and controlled and deep, legs and glutes pleasantly sore

Leg Presses:

500x15x2, 600x15x2, 700x12x4

Leg Extensions: 145x20x1, 165x20x3, 170x15x2, 185 x 12 x 1

Standing Leg Curls: 110x12x2, 120x10x2, 130x8x2

Standing Calf Raises: 4x1380x 12

Seated Calf Raises 110x3x12

Observations: Very shocked that my back healed up this quick, usually when I throw my back out its more than a week before I dare squat. Was strong, squats were controlled and easy, good quad pump and femoral bicep pump as well. Still getting leaner. Strength is better. I am maintaining at 210

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Work out:

Legs:

Squats:

135x20x1, 225x20x1, 275x15x1, 315x10x1, 365x5x1, 365x8x8 These were relatively easy sets, but hurt my back last squat session and even though all seemed well erring on the side of caution. Did these slow and controlled and deep, legs and glutes pleasantly sore

Leg Presses:

500x15x2, 600x15x2, 700x12x4

Leg Extensions: 145x20x1, 165x20x3, 170x15x2, 185 x 12 x 1

Standing Leg Curls: 110x12x2, 120x10x2, 130x8x2

Standing Calf Raises: 4x1380x 12

Seated Calf Raises 110x3x12
Although it's a bit of an aside to the "UR Spray" focus here (which is looking quite positive) I have to say I can't believe how much volume you do on a cut; I'm currently going with LeanGains style which is minimalist to be sure (single digit total sets including warm ups some days, but super heavy and every non warmup to failure) but even with what I would consider to be a more "normal" routine during a cut, you're still doing a lot of volume... if I'm reading that right, 58 sets total in one workout? Phew, it made me tired just adding those up. :surprised: For me I find that less is more... clearly this works for you; I find it impressive that you put in this kind of effort especially low carb/calorie, what are your rest periods like? It would take me hours to find the motivation to do all that on a cut.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Although it's a bit of an aside to the "UR Spray" focus here (which is looking quite positive) I have to say I can't believe how much volume you do on a cut; I'm currently going with LeanGains style which is minimalist to be sure (single digit total sets including warm ups some days, but super heavy and every non warmup to failure) but even with what I would consider to be a more "normal" routine during a cut, you're still doing a lot of volume... if I'm reading that right, 58 sets total in one workout? Phew, it made me tired just adding those up. :surprised: For me I find that less is more... clearly this works for you; I find it impressive that you put in this kind of effort especially low carb/calorie, what are your rest periods like? It would take me hours to find the motivation to do all that on a cut.
I was trying to do low volume and in fact for me this is on the lower volume side. I usually drop my poundages and raise volume during a cut. Right before the cut started I had decided to do a modified Dog Crap routing but quickly the volume creeped back in. This particular workout was higher volume than normal as I was guarding a back injury. If I had gotten im my Squat Sets at 375, I may have left off the Leg press altogether. I am am on a strict keto diet and actually my endurance got worse for a bit but now is better. My rest periods are a minute or less except on heavier squats. The 1.5 minutes. Clearshot does help out here on the days I forget it my workouts are not nearly so easy. And I am definitely not low call above 3000 just low carb. Good to have you following along

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am really enjoying this log. I am currently on Day 3 of UR.

I've been doing 50 sprays pre-workout (100 total/day) with one scoop of GlycoMyx and one scoop of Hemavol. The pumps are almost too much. Enough to make me think I should cut the GlycoMyx to a 1/2 scoop and try it that way. My arms feel like they are going to explode and fall off lol. I had to cut my workout short last night, yet I didn't want to leave the gym.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I am really enjoying this log. I am currently on Day 3 of UR.

I've been doing 50 sprays pre-workout (100 total/day) with one scoop of GlycoMyx and one scoop of Hemavol. The pumps are almost too much. Enough to make me think I should cut the GlycoMyx to a 1/2 scoop and try it that way. My arms feel like they are going to explode and fall off lol. I had to cut my workout short last night, yet I didn't want to leave the gym.
Sounds like a good problem to have. Another 2 weeks on the keto and then I am going to add pre workout carbs in the form of Glycomyx. I anxiously await the results of that as currently my pumps are ridiculous with no carbs

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arms are still sore from my workout yesterday but muscle fullness in full effect. Appear leaner. Sleep has also been deeper.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a little experiment that i have been trying for the passed week that id like to report on.

For the last week ive been applying one of my daily doses, roughly 38-45 sprays to my abdomen region and oblique region, and i must say that i have leaned out more in this last week then the previous two weeks.

Ill keep doing it and see if it continues.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Sounds like a good problem to have. Another 2 weeks on the keto and then I am going to add pre workout carbs in the form of Glycomyx. I anxiously await the results of that as currently my pumps are ridiculous with no carbs
Doesn't sound like you're there yet, but wanted to mention I'm in love with Nimbus Poseidon for any painful pump issues. I've found it a staple on any anabolics, but have also started using it year round just to eliminate taking 3xVitC + 3xVitB100 as part of my recent efforts to reduce the number of pills I take in a day from over 100 to < 60 - never mind that it virtually eliminates the cramps that creep up for me when doing martial arts. Figured I'd mention that in case the pumps become uncomfortable and you hadn't tried Poseidon yet.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
So a little experiment that i have been trying for the passed week that id like to report on.

For the last week ive been applying one of my daily doses, roughly 38-45 sprays to my abdomen region and oblique region, and i must say that i have leaned out more in this last week then the previous two weeks.

Ill keep doing it and see if it continues.
You saying that you're taking Ursobolic 1x/day and UR Spray 1x/day? That's interesting, if so, what your Ursobolic dosage?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You saying that you're taking Ursobolic 1x/day and UR Spray 1x/day? That's interesting, if so, what your Ursobolic dosage?
No im taking the UR spray twice a day but one of the applications is put on my abs and obliques.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Arms are still sore from my workout yesterday but muscle fullness in full effect. Appear leaner. Sleep has also been deeper.
I've been meaning to bring that up, I've been sleeping like the dead on this stuff. Almost too good. Almost didn't hear the alarm a couple times.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't sound like you're there yet, but wanted to mention I'm in love with Nimbus Poseidon for any painful pump issues. I've found it a staple on any anabolics, but have also started using it year round just to eliminate taking 3xVitC + 3xVitB100 as part of my recent efforts to reduce the number of pills I take in a day from over 100 to < 60 - never mind that it virtually eliminates the cramps that creep up for me when doing martial arts. Figured I'd mention that in case the pumps become uncomfortable and you hadn't tried Poseidon yet.
I don't mind the painful pumps but if that stuff stops cramping I'm all over it. For some reason I've always been prone to it, usually leg cramps that wake me in my sleep, the worst are when my abdominals cramp, it looks bizarre and is painful as hell there is no way to relieve them either, you just gotta wait them out.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
muad33b

muad33b

Awards
I don't mind the painful pumps but if that stuff stops cramping I'm all over it. For some reason I've always been prone to it, usually leg cramps that wake me in my sleep, the worst are when my abdominals cramp, it looks bizarre and is painful as hell there is no way to relieve them either, you just gotta wait them out.
That doesn't sound fun at all... yea you definitely have to get some Poseidon bro, pretty cheap on a per-dose basis if you *lock *out - 90 servings for 30 beans. It's worked wonders for myself and a good buddy who used to be plagued by cramps who doesn't get em anymore; based on our experience I'd be surprised if that didn't cure the problem you describe. They have a special nighttime version that has some gaba, etc. but after trying it I'm just sticking with the regular stuff as I don't find it makes enough of a difference to be another container in my mad scientist counter area in my (wife's) kitchen lol. The "Southern Cherry" flavor actually tastes pretty good to me with eff-cop and tf2 if you're so inclined to mix em. You might find that just one dose pre-bed would prevent what you describe, but like I said, I take it 3x/day... as I used to get my cramps (often foot, calf or ab cramps) in the day while at the gym or doing martial arts. One other thing, unless you've built up a tolerance to niacin flushes, don't ever double-dose it, or you'll regret it.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
No im taking the UR spray twice a day but one of the applications is put on my abs and obliques.
Ah I see, so you're attempting to determine if there's a localized topical effect to this transdermal? I would think it's going to be tough to determine that; where's your other application going?

---

Truth, have you noticed anything that might make you think there's a localized effect? When you apply 2x/day, do you apply to the same areas, or different areas? Do you shower twice?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Ah I see, so you're attempting to determine if there's a localized topical effect to this transdermal? I would think it's going to be tough to determine that; where's your other application going?

---

Truth, have you noticed anything that might make you think there's a localized effect? When you apply 2x/day, do you apply to the same areas, or different areas? Do you shower twice?
Yeah I no longer have fat head lol, I hope there isn't a localized effect as I spray it on my junk :) All kidding aside, I do not think nor have I noticed a localized effect. I spray it on my scalp behind my ears , on my neck, traps and pecs. In side of my arms, under my arms, obliques, illiac crest, insides of calves backs of knees and tops of feet. I don't know if it wwould have a localized effect but my best guess would be no. Perhaps Pat may weigh in here.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

---

Yea i mean its a pure guess and it didnt start intentionaly. I just started applying to those areas and im farrrr leaner then before.

My other application goes to my legs most days.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
6/09/2012 Yesterday's update

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
6 eggs scrambled
4 oz Sausage
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
8oz Center cut pork chop
1 oz Muenster Cheese

1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:
6 hard boiled eggs
tbsp Mayonaise

Meal 5:

6 eggs Scrambled
1 oz Jack Cheese

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Pre-Workout

White Flood
1 serving Clearshot

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's
5 grams citrulline malate

Workout:
Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 2x16, 2x14, 2x10, 2x6, 1x4
Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x =250 1x 10x 250
Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x1
T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 5 x 2
Hammer Strength plate loaded row. 3 plates per side 12 x 2, 10x2, 8x3
Nautilus Seated Low Row 260
Shrugs: 275 x 12 x 5

Bi's

Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip: Back is all better 120x6x4 Wide grip pinky up(see prior entry for reasoning, I call these Scott grip curls) Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12
Hoist Seated cable bicep curl machine 80 x 12 x 3

Observations: Great work out, PR on the T Bar Rows. Lats were pumped, Bi's vascular and pumped to the max. This is yesterdays update, Still leaning and still gaining strength. I am at 209 and holding. Energy seems pretty much endless. Sleep, is definitely deeper, slept through my alarm this morning, I am going to have to raise the volume, mad dash to work this am. Going to take the two week progress pics in about 20 min may and get them posted with today's update

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
progress pics

2012_0610picsnew0026.JPG

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
progress pics

2012_0610picsnew0058.JPG

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Progress pics 2 weeks

2012_0610picsnew0064.JPG

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
6/09/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
6 eggs scrambled
4 oz Sausage
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
8oz Center cut pork chop
1 oz Muenster Cheese

8oz Center cut pork chop
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:
6 hard boiled eggs
tbsp Mayonaise

Meal 5:

6 eggs Scrambled
1 oz Jack Cheese

Snack:
4oz pork rinds
4tblsp sour cream

Observations and review:

Its only been 2 weeks ad as you can see major body composition changes and only 6 lbs total weight loss, have definitely lost more than 6lbs of fat. Worked hard at work today though no workout. The pictures were a dissapointment, I'm having issues with my camera, its stuck in a exposure setting that is hard to work with... oh well I am also holding a little water today, go figure Still I think there was a vast improvement in only two weeks, the Puma shorts were also more conducive to posing will wear them again next time. I am surprised at the thickness of my thighs. I've been working legs hard as I was told that they are my weak part, not anymore, my back definition is not showing either, it is way more pronounced in the mirror. Oh well. Very pleased with my progress and results thusfar. Especially my love handles, the left one is always bigger the right one is all but gone and the left on is on the way out :)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
great progress david!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Random PIC

Took this pic last night also toyed with the idea of posting it, just took it to show my development in legs and arms that wouldn't show in the three poses I was using to show progress, my gf suggested I post it anyway. My legs used to be my weakest body part but they have come up a lot, also my biceps have thickened considerably as as I said in two weeks I have leaned out an amazing amount, look there are even the beginnings of striations in my quads.
fixpic.jpg