TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Truth, how many sprays of UR were you doing? And timing of each?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Phuckin' ILL.
About to research these products now...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ur spray could be happening for this guy soon

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Just Do It!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Do you recommend ur spray or ursobolic tabs

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ur spray without a doubt
Ya i thought i remembered you saying the spray was far superior. Since this isnt advanced discussion can you talk about dosing times and amounts?

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Ya i thought i remembered you saying the spray was far superior. Since this isnt advanced discussion can you talk about dosing times and amounts?
recc. dosage is ~50 Sprays 2x/day with more vascular areas (e.g. inside of arms, tops of hands/feet, behind ears, junk, upper thighs, etc.) being preferred targets...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
About how mañy sprays in a bottle

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
About how mañy sprays in a bottle
At the dosage I listed above, you're looking at ~2 weeks per bottle... if you get the 2 bottle pack it's $80/month, but for a natural supplement that actually works to increase muscle and decrease fat, I think that's a steal....

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Found all info i was looking for on an older thread. Thanks guys ill be pucking up a few bottles for december

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
When do you think they will be available and do you think they'll be as effective as the spray??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

i dont know and i dont know

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
I'm late to this party. Great log and more importantly great job!

How much did you net from bulk to cut? I've found that I need to stay relatively lean and try to gain slowly. The bulk/cut thing has not worked for me. Maybe U-Spray would change this.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This progress is insane. I'm getting 2, 2-bottle combo packs (birthday coming up!). This looks like it's everything you'd want in a 'muscle building' supplement and a fatloss supplement, wrapped in one, with strong anti-catabolic properties. The health benefits alone from the elimination of visceral fat are worth it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been interested in many supplements as of late, so thanks for logging this.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been interested in many supplements as of late, so thanks for logging this.
Just when I thought my log was dead it comes back to life. UR Spray is one supplement I will not do without. You won't be disappointed.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Just when I thought my log was dead it comes back to life. UR Spray is one supplement I will not do without. You won't be disappointed.
The results speak for themselves. It seems like this is something that could really take someone who's dedicated to health & fitness to another level. It also seems good for making cruise periods more efficient as well.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
The results speak for themselves. It seems like this is something that could really take someone who's dedicated to health & fitness to another level. It also seems good for making cruise periods more efficient as well.
You are on the mark. It is a pct essential and will help you hold onto and even allow you to increase you gains off cycle

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You are on the mark. It is a pct essential and will help you hold onto and even allow you to increase you gains off cycle
Hey Truth, question for ya. I recommended ur-spray to a friend of mine, who's an older guy who works out 3x a week, but his lifestyle is a bit erratic. I suggested that ur-spray would give him a bit of a buffer for his inconsistencies and help maximize what effort he puts towards fitness, fatloss, and building muscle. Was I correct in stating such of the product? I think that as an overall body composition product, this product can benefit pretty much anybody.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hey Truth, question for ya. I recommended ur-spray to a friend of mine, who's an older guy who works out 3x a week, but his lifestyle is a bit erratic. I suggested that ur-spray would give him a bit of a buffer for his inconsistencies and help maximize what effort he puts towards fitness, fatloss, and building muscle. Was I correct in stating such of the product? I think that as an overall body composition product, this product can benefit pretty much anybody.
yes it can help anyone and it does indeed buffer inconsistencies. I have several friends using it that barely work out an they have noticed definite differences in body comp

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
yes it can help anyone and it does indeed buffer inconsistencies. I have several friends using it that barely work out an they have noticed definite differences in body comp
Truth, I must say that I have a very critical eye on supplements and I research something from all angles. I have taken interest in what ursolic acid is after having some good experience that I 'correlate' to my supplementing with high doses of holy basil. My interest sparked again when Ursolic, but some mixed reviews suspended my decision. Now, I see this is some powerful stuff and there's not one negative review.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I need to go back and read this log but until i get a chance....I have 2 bottles of ur spray coming want to run it like 6 to 8 weeks i have a show coming up is this enough or should i grab two more?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I need to go back and read this log but until i get a chance....I have 2 bottles of ur spray coming want to run it like 6 to 8 weeks i have a show coming up is this enough or should i grab two more?
sorry about the delay just got back from the Arnold 2 bottles is enough for 4 weeks

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
sorry about the delay just got back from the Arnold 2 bottles is enough for 4 weeks
alright ill pick up a few more. Thanks, and im jealous you were at the arnold

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
alright ill pick up a few more. Thanks, and im jealous you were at the arnold
It was a lot of fun but I worked my A$$ off

amanda.hamby

Awards
why arent girls interested in supplements? is it because they are more interested in shoes?
I think a lay-woman in the world of athletics still hold tight to the thought that lifting heavy makes them bulky and "manly"
One time a co-worker (deployed setting) saw me taking a pre-workout supplement and she giggled and called me silly because those were just for boys.

Women aren't interested, because women don't KNOW they're allowed to take them. Most of the research is based on men. UR-Spray for example, google results from women, and nothing really obvious pops up, but I found this blog pretty easily... and most of the posters are men telling of their experiences.

There's outliers though if you create it, they'll take it...eventually. :)