Tr3sting the Limits

sespress

Awards
Mine was previously injured, already unstable and popping/grinding.
Mine is also previously injured. I'm not actually freaked out but like I said to mmorso I just use other things to compensate, is really just inclined straight bar. Anywho.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mine is also previously injured. I'm not actually freaked out but like I said to mmorso I just use other things to compensate, is really just inclined straight bar. Anywho.
Yeah I wasn't able to do shoulders at all because it would feel like it was going to give out on me.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I wasn't able to do shoulders at all because it would feel like it was going to give out on me.
That's the worst. I have really bad shoulders so I feel your pain! Fuk like 3-4 weeks ago I was benching and my should dislocated. Thank goodness I don't use clippes and had a spotter.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's the worst. I have really bad shoulders so I feel your pain! Fuk like 3-4 weeks ago I was benching and my should dislocated. Thank goodness I don't use clippes and had a spotter.
That's what I DONT want to have happen haha so I'm getting mine fixed

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I DONT want to have happen haha so I'm getting mine fixed
Ya would have done the same. But I was playing football and didn't have time to take off. Until now that I'm done but now my parents won't pay for it(don't expect them to) but I'm broke as sh!t. I'm used to it now been dealing with it for 3 years and will have to deal with it for atleast double that.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should post that on Facebook. I've noticed that a large majority of people active on Facebook will believe anything that someone posts. It'll be fun to see how far it goes

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I just started training shoulders again about a month ago. I hadn't touched them since last Jan or Feb... so I'm weak af!! I'm doing overhead presses with 35lb dumbbells and hitting failure at 12 reps. OHP with barbell still hurts a little so I'm shying away from it, but loading up 10s on the bar is taxing!!!!

It's insane how much my delts have atrophied from not hitting them directly. I honestly thought they were getting some stimulation from bench and rows but apparently not.

After putting on a little mass from my LGD cycle, it's getting obvious and weird looking in the mirror having small shoulders so I'm kinda prioritizing them this year. I might get some Peptides down the road, but for now I'm gonna start PT 5 days a week and train delts 2 times a week.. hopefully I don't have any injuries and forced time off!!!! That's so fcking demoralizing!!! It's hard to not give up for me when that sh1t happens...

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys go to YouTube search Jeff cavalier shoulders. This guy has helped my shoulders more than anything else. Proper technique to shoulder health. There is alot of information, make sure you have some time.
You might be able to search this on AM. I posted all the links somewhere. If I can find them I will put them up.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
My shoulders don't hurt during incline barbell press. The pop and grind doing behind the neck pull ups and meadows rows. I can shoulder press all day long. Sometimes reverse grip benching and barbell benching bug the front of my right shoulder. But I also hurt it at 23 on a job. Hasn't been the same since, but I've worked around it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine was previously injured, already unstable and popping/grinding.
Mine have been popping for atleast 15 years. But I got 35 years on these shoulders.
Really need to look at your lifting mechanics for shoulder health. Wish I had all these good info.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My shoulders don't hurt during incline barbell press. The pop and grind doing behind the neck pull ups and meadows rows. I can shoulder press all day long. Sometimes reverse grip benching and barbell benching bug the front of my right shoulder. But I also hurt it at 23 on a job. Hasn't been the same since, but I've worked around it.
Bro, i would get rid of all the behind the neck lifts and pulls while your shoulders are healthy.
Just from experience. They really hit the delts good, but will destroy your joint and tendons

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just started training shoulders again about a month ago. I hadn't touched them since last Jan or Feb... so I'm weak af!! I'm doing overhead presses with 35lb dumbbells and hitting failure at 12 reps. OHP with barbell still hurts a little so I'm shying away from it, but loading up 10s on the bar is taxing!!!!

It's insane how much my delts have atrophied from not hitting them directly. I honestly thought they were getting some stimulation from bench and rows but apparently not.

After putting on a little mass from my LGD cycle, it's getting obvious and weird looking in the mirror having small shoulders so I'm kinda prioritizing them this year. I might get some Peptides down the road, but for now I'm gonna start PT 5 days a week and train delts 2 times a week.. hopefully I don't have any injuries and forced time off!!!! That's so fcking demoralizing!!! It's hard to not give up for me when that sh1t happens...
Man I feel your pain here. I had some nasty rotator cuff issues a few years ago that totally ruined all ohp motions for me. Just within the last 3-4mo have I been able to start doing these again pain free but the weights are pitiful. Prior to my injury I was working with 175 for sets of 5... yesterday I used 105 for 4 :( db presses are the same, 35 or 40s for sets of 10-12.

I've just been doing lateral raises almost exclusively for the last two years with only a few pressing motions worked in on occasion. One thing I did like was doing overhead carried with a bar. Burns the shoulders like hell but none of the motion that caused all the grinding.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Literally I can't do an up right row without dislocating my shoulder even with 5 pounds

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Man I feel your pain here. I had some nasty rotator cuff issues a few years ago that totally ruined all ohp motions for me. Just within the last 3-4mo have I been able to start doing these again pain free but the weights are pitiful. Prior to my injury I was working with 175 for sets of 5... yesterday I used 105 for 4 :( db presses are the same, 35 or 40s for sets of 10-12.

I've just been doing lateral raises almost exclusively for the last two years with only a few pressing motions worked in on occasion. One thing I did like was doing overhead carried with a bar. Burns the shoulders like hell but none of the motion that caused all the grinding.
I'm with you. I still have a torn rc. But I've worked to be able to do most presses.

All I did was restart the weight and focus on proper form. Slowly went back up and now I'm past the weight I was doing before I did that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly, o don't know if I see anything better from doing ohp motions. I've brought my shoulders up a good bit (will always be a. It of a weakness for me tho due to skipping them mostly all of college) with just laterals and some other misc stuff

sespress

Awards

What peptides would you go for for joint health/support. Mk677 is an obvious choice but there's so many out there right now. Not sure if one other than mk caught your eye for shoulder help? (Nudges shoulder, ha-ha).

Also I really think using cables helped me get the strength back in the left one which was the worst joint by far to rehab. I had to start with less, like supporting the cable in a smooth motion built up stabilizing muscles but I couldn't do much. I'm actually lifting 35 first set incline cable bench, so long as it doesn't pop I'll add another few reps but I'm hesitant to actually increase the weight juuuust yet.

So like a normal set but I'm not putting up big numbers either:
35*12
40*10
45*8

I'd be curious if that helps other dudes because shoulders are a real pain and tons of people mess them up. If I had to pin it down I'd say the ability to freely move the hand around somehow was different than using dumbbells even (is this making sense to anyone? Lol). They even bother me during push ups a little.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peptides to use would be tb500, bpc157, mk, CJC, ipam and stack with some natty stuff

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I may or may my currently be usin Ipam and cjc with MK and if I was , I'd be loving it

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
How you dosing it?
20mgs MK an 100/100 Ipam and cjc no Dac as soon as I wake up (30-45 before preworkout meal)
100/100 again immediately post workout
100/100 right before bed , might add another shot mid day now that my workouts will be at 5 am again or might just switch to post workout, mid day , pre bed

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20mgs MK an 100/100 Ipam and cjc no Dac as soon as I wake up (30-45 before preworkout meal)
100/100 right before bed , might add another shot mid day now that my workouts will be at 5 am again or might just switch to post workout, mid day , pre bed
Sounds great

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any signs of bloat?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Any signs of bloat?
Just if I eat heavy meals . Been on the mk 2 weeks now but at 10mgs at first , the others just a week . To be fair though my diet hasn't been in check completely so I look like a water balloon anyways lol starting back to chicken and rice today thou so we'll see how it's working in about 2-3 weeks

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Just if I eat heavy meals . Been on the mk 2 weeks now but at 10mgs at first , the others just a week . To be fair though my diet hasn't been in check completely so I look like a water balloon anyways lol starting back to chicken and rice today thou so we'll see how it's working in about 2-3 weeks
Lol I don't really have and at this point. A little bloated as well.

Last day of negatives. On to drop sets tomorrow.

VitalizeSupps

Oh and ryane87 and SFreed, I got another haircut.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I shaved?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I don't really have and at this point. A little bloated as well.

Last day of negatives. On to drop sets tomorrow.

VitalizeSupps

Oh and ryane87 and SFreed, I got another haircut.
Looking great brother! check the dam Garden Hose growing on that bi.
also: wish I had a crop of hair like that!
what are you weighing?
How did the Negatives go? I bet you wont miss them?
I love the full body drop sets. You have it lined out yet?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brandinooooo Also your Shoulders are getting pretty wide!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Looking great brother! check the dam Garden Hose growing on that bi.
also: wish I had a crop of hair like that!
what are you weighing?
How did the Negatives go? I bet you wont miss them?
I love the full body drop sets. You have it lined out yet?
I haven't decided on exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna aim for machines mainly since I have no partner.

I wish I could get a good pic of my arms lol. I have veins every where. And they're massive. All thanks to 1-andro.

And no I don't miss them lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't decided on exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna aim for machines mainly since I have no partner.

I wish I could get a good pic of my arms lol. I have veins every where. And they're massive. All thanks to 1-andro.

Ya great progress! Isn't the 1andro you've been using injections? Or what's that someone else. If it was you what was your dose.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ya great progress! Isn't the 1andro you've been using injections? Or what's that someone else. If it was you what was your dose.
Yeah I am. 1-andro enanthate. I was at 750mg/week now I'm at about 900mg/week

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Machines are the way to go. on some of the heavier lefts you can just pack on a bunch of 10's they are easy to take off 2 at a time.
also d-bells are great as long as you can keep someone from taking the one you need in the middle of the drop set.

To get a good detailed pic you need to find a light that is over head that shines downward and not as bright in the back ground.
of course someone else will have to take the pic,