Awards
  • Established
I'm in so long as Brandon can introduce me to that smoking hot chick

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao

Hey for you guys that like Kratom and everyone else that is interested in it, there's a logging opportunity from MHK for their Red Vein Thai

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ok I started on the drop sets today.

Incline bench wide - 180 to 90
Bench press - 160 to 120
Lat bar - 140 to 100
Shrugs - 45 to 25
Pec fly - 140 to 100
Ab isolator- 140 to 110

I only had 30 minutes so that's all I could do. The shrugs and abs were brutal.

sespress

Awards
Hey where's the updates it's been like 2 months buddy! You were lone running 198753 diff topics and threads like it was your job lol. Hope you're doing good bro - I finally started my run and I have to Tr3st is amazing!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hey where's the updates it's been like 2 months buddy! You were lone running 198753 diff topics and threads like it was your job lol. Hope you're doing good bro - I finally started my run and I have to Tr3st is amazing!!
Haha I'm doing good bro. I've been extremely busy with work and the home life. Once spring is over then ill be back on much more again. Pct went good. Everything is back to normal. Haven't had bloods done but I will soon.

I'm glad your liking the Trest!

sespress

Awards
Good to hear! And yeah this stuff is boss no wonder everyone loves it so much. I'm hoping for no bad sides but I've got a stash of prami and letro on hand and in on exemestane 12.5eod. it didn't sound like you had any issues with sides, so I'm hoping thier rare enough I don't get them

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Good to hear! And yeah this stuff is boss no wonder everyone loves it so much. I'm hoping for no bad sides but I've got a stash of prami and letro on hand and in on exemestane 12.5eod. it didn't sound like you had any issues with sides, so I'm hoping thier rare enough I don't get them
I started to get some and I'm on week 6 of my cycle. I was on adex though, should have used suicidal like you have. I'm on suicidal now and it's way better IMO. trest is awesome

sespress

Awards
I started to get some and I'm on week 6 of my cycle. I was on adex though, should have used suicidal like you have. I'm on suicidal now and it's way better IMO. trest is awesome
Did you notice e sides with adex? I've heard it takes a crazy amount of that stuff to knock out Trest.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Did you notice e sides with adex? I've heard it takes a crazy amount of that stuff to knock out Trest.
You've heard right. I upped it to 2.5mg a week and trest gyno was still popping up. I like exem much better. I take low e pretty well and never notice any sides which could be a bad thing if It were to get too low. Wish I would have started with exem

sespress

Awards
Yeah I did adex on 4 andro when a problem happened randomly but switched to exemestane by the time PCT was near. I didn't like the way I felt on it actually, run down like.

Who knows any sides are bound to happen between now and PCT abs I just got going so lol hopefully not needing to up the dose which I think is high

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome dude. Until I got injured, I was up 20lbs mostly lean. Strength was waay up.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's awesome. Good job
Thanks. It wouldve been more but the 2-3 weeks or whatever it was away from the gym killed my motivation and basically the whole cycle. Ill be running Trest again at some point but with the transdermal at a much higher dose with 50-75mg oral pwo.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
SFreed mmorso who posted that last pic in here with the chick? The one that shows on the preview. Or did I post it lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha I think so. Its just too fccking good. How's everything going on your end?
Good. Finally starting to get back to a normal work schedule. Dropping my vacation fat and trying to decide what my next cycle will be.

Still a chance you might be moving again?

trueedge

Awards
Thanks. It wouldve been more but the 2-3 weeks or whatever it was away from the gym killed my motivation and basically the whole cycle. Ill be running Trest again at some point but with the transdermal at a much higher dose with 50-75mg oral pwo.
I'm trying some lgd out than going to try cerebrus. I need to lose quite a bit of body fat. Seems I hang on to it even at low calories. Hope this helps out before I try gain some muscle.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying some lgd out than going to try cerebrus. I need to lose quite a bit of body fat. Seems I hang on to it even at low calories. Hope this helps out before I try gain some muscle.
Isn't LGD generally for bulking? I don't use SARMs at all .

trueedge

Awards
I've read some folks say it worked for them for dieting so I'm gonna try it out. But I think your right. I'm not too good at all this stuff. Just need to get in shape.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I've read some folks say it worked for them for dieting so I'm gonna try it out. But I think your right. I'm not too good at all this stuff. Just need to get in shape.
Diet>>>>>exercise>hormones

In down to 7% from 12% at 185 just from cleaning up my diet.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you want to Take LGD-4033 If you want to lose weight.
Research SARMS for cutting. If you already have LGD you might want to save it for after you lose your weight.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Just need to get in shape." Personally, I would get into shape first, then think about any AAS, Sarm or whatnot.
Anabolics helps you GAIN weight -but you can cut on them too. All depends on your diet.

Look into stimulants -or fat burners for losing fat, like Clen, T3, ECA, Yohimbe and countless others.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking awesome man!! Cut af

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You nailed it Brandinooooo !

Never had such great cycle results myself, I envy you, bro!

trueedge

Awards
Thanks for the tip I'm trying to research it now. I could just wait and do ostarine is what I'm reading. Saw another person said rad140 got them lean or s4.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the tip I'm trying to research it now. I could just wait and do ostarine is what I'm reading. Saw another person said rad140 got them lean or s4.
Nothing gets you lean, besides diet. Ostarine could be beneficial. Would help to keep muscle mass while dieting, Ostarine is good for this purpose, but needs a PCT afterwards, as its suppressive (like any anabolic).

trueedge

Awards
"Just need to get in shape." Personally, I would get into shape first, then think about any AAS, Sarm or whatnot.
Anabolics helps you GAIN weight -but you can cut on them too. All depends on your diet.

Look into stimulants -or fat burners for losing fat, like Clen, T3, ECA, Yohimbe and countless others.
Thank you for the tip. I've been working out for a steady 2 years after a layoff and an injury and am 215 at the moment 5'9 just seems I have trouble losing body fat. My last cut I dropped to 199 but I looked about the same. I got frustrated and got off my plan after maintenance and diet again I stayed around the same weight. Was hard to go down even wth more cardio. Figure this would give me an advantage

trueedge

Awards
Nothing gets you lean, besides diet. Ostarine could be beneficial. Would help to keep muscle mass while dieting, Ostarine is good for this purpose, but needs a PCT afterwards, as its suppressive (like any anabolic).
Thank you again for the tips it is greatly appreciated.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Quite frankly, you can make big changes without drugs if you get diet and training in check. I wouldn't even think about cycling until you have your training and nutrition squared away.

trueedge

Awards
Quite frankly, you can make big changes without drugs if you get diet and training in check. I wouldn't even think about cycling until you have your training and nutrition squared away.
Hello there. Yes I totally agree. I am 33 years old I started workout out in high school until 21 than I quit after I got with my ex wife and had a child didn't do anything for four years. After I began workoing out again. Boxing. Weights. Than I did crossfit and hurt my back. I was about 170 pounds. I went up to 198 within a year and a half. I have dieted down to 185 and did a maintenance. Started making some gain tried ostarine and gained some weight back on. I got up to 213 and I since went on a diet again got down to 198 but after 4 months I was stuck and extra cardio didn't seem to work I was on about 100 grams carbs and couldn't lose anymore I got frustrated and gave up back up to 215 that's with all my clothes on in the morning. Was looking to do another run at diet and fat loss and this is why I been reading the threads. Sorry Brandinoo didn't mean to take anything away from your thread.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brandinooooo Keep after it! its working.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(You still have a bucket head though)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro!
THIS
View attachment 150193View attachment 150194
~7% 180lbs 2 weeks ago[/QUOTE

Looking good man.

Damn brother! Look at page 1 pics and compare them. You got swole up and cut up a LOT in the last few months. Great job man!!

looks like he is trying to get rid of that Alaska tan.

Thanks bro

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
AND THIS^^^
I know.....................ass.........lol
Damn brother! Look at page 1 pics and compare them. You got swole up and cut up a LOT in the last few months. Great job man!!
Thanks homie! Its been tough eating this clean while still hitting macros and training after work.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You're looking good homie! You still need to catch up! I just posted some 7 week out pics a bit ago. I am definitely excited about potentially cycling next year.

sespress

Awards
AND THIS^^^

I know.....................ass.........lol

Thanks homie! Its been tough eating this clean while still hitting macros and training after work.
I wish I had made as much progress. I'm in my forever cut, down to 237 this am. So from 270 @ 36% about a year ago to 237 @ 24% today.

Things did slow down until I bought a weighted vest and started mowing the lawn and walking the ? with me + 30lbs. You should give that a shot it's really good for a nice sweat. (Of course you don't need to lose any weight brother you're at the mean and lean stage - looks great).

I think another 10lbs off and all my work will finally be visable. Im running another cycle in September HPTA recovery dependant.

Oh hey and feel free to post more cooking stuff man loved the recipes!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
LGD will give you an insane appetite. Not a diet drug at all.

Be prepared for serious suppression. Might as well pin to be honest

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I had made as much progress. I'm in my forever cut, down to 237 this am. So from 270 @ 36% about a year ago to 237 @ 24% today.

Things did slow down until I bought a weighted vest and started mowing the lawn and walking the �� with me + 30lbs. You should give that a shot it's really good for a nice sweat. (Of course you don't need to lose any weight brother you're at the mean and lean stage - looks great).

I think another 10lbs off and all my work will finally be visable. Im running another cycle in September HPTA recovery dependant.

Oh hey and feel free to post more cooking stuff man loved the recipes!
I would sit in front of my computer all day, with a 100lbs weighted vest on, wouldn't make a difference. :)

sespress

Awards
I would sit in front of my computer all day, with a 100lbs weighted vest on, wouldn't make a difference. :)
Heh, yeah even taking a crap or showering while wearing it did nothing for me. Wtf right? I'm gonna try driving around with it on next.