Tr3sting the Limits

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I am. 1-andro enanthate. I was at 750mg/week now I'm at about 900mg/week
Nice I've been want to try that companies stuff but wasn't sure how legit they are. Glad to here your having great results. I think bighulksmash is even a rep for them on a different board. So I think they gtg. Might have to pick some up

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice I've been want to try that companies stuff but wasn't sure how legit they are. Glad to here your having great results. I think bighulksmash is even a rep for them on a different board. So I think they gtg. Might have to pick some up
Hah ! Yes the 1 andro e was a crazy Rampage of a run for me.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
But did you bleach the taint??
Someone is getting saucy. And you really haven't even started your andros yet.....

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone is getting saucy. And you really haven't even started your andros yet.....
I bleached mine, prior to my start pics. Then, before I posted them I checked them out and realized the lady at the nail salon missed a spot. Now I'm all like, WTF?? I can't post a start up pic with a partially bleached taint!! I mean, that would just be stupid.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Machines are the way to go. on some of the heavier lefts you can just pack on a bunch of 10's they are easy to take off 2 at a time.
also d-bells are great as long as you can keep someone from taking the one you need in the middle of the drop set.

To get a good detailed pic you need to find a light that is over head that shines downward and not as bright in the back ground.
of course someone else will have to take the pic,
Just put the phone on record (video) and set it down somewhere with good lighting, and do whatever poses you want. Then take screenshots from the video.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Looking great brother! check the dam Garden Hose growing on that bi.
also: wish I had a crop of hair like that!
what are you weighing?
How did the Negatives go? I bet you wont miss them?
I love the full body drop sets. You have it lined out yet?
What a big change in your appearance. You look a lot different than you did last month congratulations on the change. How are you feeling now that you're starting to put on some muscle? Make sure you're hitting KFC at least once a week!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If anybody's interested in some M Sten liquid or Desoxy-Td lmk also 1 andro e and 5 andro e . Just pm me and we can talk deets.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Leans into the microphone

**sniff**

Wrong

You're going to need some Clorox and a Brillo pad...
Lmfao
What a big change in your appearance. You look a lot different than you did last month congratulations on the change. How are you feeling now that you're starting to put on some muscle? Make sure you're hitting KFC at least once a week!!!
Thanks dude. My lifts have gone up around 70-80 on some.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just put the phone on record (video) and set it down somewhere with good lighting, and do whatever poses you want. Then take screenshots from the video.
Great idea. I'm so old school! lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bleached mine, prior to my start pics. Then, before I posted them I checked them out and realized the lady at the nail salon missed a spot. Now I'm all like, WTF?? I can't post a start up pic with a partially bleached taint!! I mean, that would just be stupid.
Dude, I'm crying laughing!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brando.jpg

see what Brandinooooo is doing today!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
Spring is right around the corner. Most of us will be cutting so why not make it easier on ourselves and feel good while doing it?

Use code Brandon15 for 15% off your order at

www.vitalizesupplements.com

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Brandinooooo that's a hell of a sales pitch... I bet everyone will buy it if you edit the post and add a fat chick pic or 2

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Brandinooooo that's a hell of a sales pitch... I bet everyone will buy it if you edit the post and add a fat chick pic or 2
And follow it up with a hearty 'Murica

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

For 'Merica

What are you talking about?

You give yourself a shameful self promo nightly...

Oh really?
Only self promo I do is jabbing a needle in my ass :lol: actually miss it, gonna be out of the gym for a long long time since I gotta get open shoulder surgery

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The one week I have off for spring break this semester. Gonna be rough 19 credits and a bum shoulder, no carrying rice through the hood anymore.
Get a little red wagon to drag behind you. Commitment is key

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
h.jpg

this is how I roll with my Rice through the Hood!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the time has come that I need to quit guessing at what I eat.
Brandinooooo what is the best android app for counting calories, ect.
I can put in what I ate and it will calculate: Protein, carbs, fats and calories for the day.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I think the time has come that I need to quit guessing at what I eat.
Brandinooooo what is the best android app for counting calories, ect.
I can put in what I ate and it will calculate: Protein, carbs, fats and calories for the day.
Myfitness pal is what we all use. Its made by Under Armour. Its free. You can call me and I can walk you through it Studhorse

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

For 'Merica

What are you talking about?

You give yourself a shameful self promo nightly...

Oh really?
I just saw this and will be buying thermogenisis since you posted a fat chick pic... hell yeah 'Murica!