Tr3sting the Limits

trueedge

Awards
LGD will give you an insane appetite. Not a diet drug at all.

Be prepared for serious suppression. Might as well pin to be honest
Never done it. I have thought about it but never have. Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like not a good idea.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Heh, yeah even taking a crap or showering while wearing it did nothing for me. Wtf right? I'm gonna try driving around with it on next.
I bust nuts in mine. Scientifically proven to increase load size by 78.1% and muscle size by 83.3% each day.
You're looking good homie! You still need to catch up! I just posted some 7 week out pics a bit ago. I am definitely excited about potentially cycling next year.
Thanks homie! I just checked yours out. Your doing fccking awesome for full natty.
I wish I had made as much progress. I'm in my forever cut, down to 237 this am. So from 270 @ 36% about a year ago to 237 @ 24% today.

Things did slow down until I bought a weighted vest and started mowing the lawn and walking the ? with me + 30lbs. You should give that a shot it's really good for a nice sweat. (Of course you don't need to lose any weight brother you're at the mean and lean stage - looks great).

I think another 10lbs off and all my work will finally be visable. Im running another cycle in September HPTA recovery dependant.

Oh hey and feel free to post more cooking stuff man loved the recipes!
Glad you enjoyed them bro! I think your right s out the 10lbs. You'll be showing all your hard work before you know it!
LGD will give you an insane appetite. Not a diet drug at all.

Be prepared for serious suppression. Might as well pin to be honest
Pin already.
Your shoulders are getting fckin huge bro
Hell yeah dude! I don't know why but my delts are pretty easy for me to work on. I don't know if it's having something to do with my work and the insane volume lifting things and whatnot but the only real accessory exercise I do for them is dumbbell lat raises. But slow with pauses (fccking sucks but works).

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah dude! I don't know why but my delts are pretty easy for me to work on. I don't know if it's having something to do with my work and the insane volume lifting things and whatnot but the only real accessory exercise I do for them is dumbbell lat raises. But slow with pauses (fccking sucks but works).
I'm really envious. Delts are my weak link bro!!! I've got serious issues....

My left middle delt is actually located where my rear delt should be. I should take pics... I must have ripped a tendon and it never healed right. What's weird though is that my left delt is my "healthy" one, as I've got bursitis and an impingement in my right shoulder..

I've been lifting religiously for a couple years now and I can't overhead press 100lbs cleanly.

It's super fcked up... I simply can't activate them. I've dropped weight on OHPs all the way down to an empty bar and feel like my traps/lats want to take over and heave the weight awkwardly. This is why my bench is stuck around 225-245...

I'm going to get an MRI when we meet our insurance deductable, which we will from having the baby a few months ago.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

My left middle delt is actually located where my rear delt should be. I should take pics... I must have ripped a tendon and it never healed right. What's weird though is that my left delt is my "healthy" one, as I've got bursitis and an impingement in my right shoulder..

I've been lifting religiously for a couple years now and I can't overhead press 100lbs cleanly.

It's super fcked up... I simply can't activate them. I've dropped weight on OHPs all the way down to an empty bar and feel like my traps/lats want to take over and heave the weight awkwardly. This is why my bench is stuck around 225-245...

I'm going to get an MRI when we meet our insurance deductable, which we will from having the baby a few months ago.
Get it looked at asap man. I wish I had insurance still. I'm trying to find a better job with benefits. Waiting on a few calls back this week.

But my right shoulder is still all fccked up. You can see how bad it is when I'm doing the lat raises. Its noticeably different.

I don't do OHP because it really messes with my shoulder. I only occasionally do shoulder presses. Like once a week.

But don't feel bad. My regular bench max is sh1t. With the torn rotator cuff and instability/impingement, I can't keep it steady enough to do any good weight. Even though I have the strength for it. I still won't even try anything over 180 without a spotter. I mainly use the Hammer Strength machines and dumbbells for pressing.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Same here, no overhead presses for me. Switched to landmine press and one armed DB press, works well.
Bench? Who needs bench press? :) Doing push ups, chest press machine and DB hex instead, lot of cable flies too.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards

You ever try doing deltoid activations pre training them? I recently started including activations for all of my body parts trained and love it, great pumps and makes my intended muscle do the work.

If you want to check some out, YouTube MI40 activation videos

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You ever try doing deltoid activations pre training them? I recently started including activations for all of my body parts trained and love it, great pumps and makes my intended muscle do the work.

If you want to check some out, YouTube MI40 activation videos
This helps as well ^^

I like to pre train most body parts. I do burn out faster towards the end of my workout though.

AnabolicNerd

Awards
20mgs MK an 100/100 Ipam and cjc no Dac as soon as I wake up (30-45 before preworkout meal)
100/100 again immediately post workout
100/100 right before bed , might add another shot mid day now that my workouts will be at 5 am again or might just switch to post workout, mid day , pre bed
I had a rotator cuff tear in late 2006 and then surgery, biceps detached and a fair amount of trauma. I had the SLAP surgery for torn glenoid, torn labrum, and crumbled AC joint at the end of my collar bone. The repair left me weakened, unstable and I am currently been doing 45 min of yoga a day every single day for 45 days and adding in biking and walking. I understand this doesn't really build muscle but I have been in a desk job sitting so much all this time I am am trying to increase a bit each week and adding in other things. Starting leg presses and leg curls in my apartments gym, and farmer carries, bicep curls etc. things I know I can do without injury to shoulder. Sorry for long winded post. I want to try using peptides but I can't figure out where the hell to get them. I can find random websites but they all seem sketch, I am wondering if there is the go to site that most or many are buying from. Anyones chiming in is appreciated. Considering other supplements, and substances to get me to a good foundation. I am sick of being weak since this injury happened. A 300 lb drunk dude jumped into a crowd on New Years eve and landed on my shoulder is how it happened. **** has really negatively impacted my life. My goal is to get into the best shape of my life now. I will be 44 in October. Thank

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a rotator cuff tear in late 2006 and then surgery, biceps detached and a fair amount of trauma. I had the SLAP surgery for torn glenoid, torn labrum, and crumbled AC joint at the end of my collar bone. The repair left me weakened, unstable and I am currently been doing 45 min of yoga a day every single day for 45 days and adding in biking and walking. I understand this doesn't really build muscle but I have been in a desk job sitting so much all this time I am am trying to increase a bit each week and adding in other things. Starting leg presses and leg curls in my apartments gym, and farmer carries, bicep curls etc. things I know I can do without injury to shoulder. Sorry for long winded post. I want to try using peptides but I can't figure out where the hell to get them. I can find random websites but they all seem sketch, I am wondering if there is the go to site that most or many are buying from. Anyones chiming in is appreciated. Considering other supplements, and substances to get me to a good foundation. I am sick of being weak since this injury happened. A 300 lb drunk dude jumped into a crowd on New Years eve and landed on my shoulder is how it happened. **** has really negatively impacted my life. My goal is to get into the best shape of my life now. I will be 44 in October. Thank