Tr3sting the Limits

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
It's that time again guys. Just started a new cycle today.

Stats
Weight: 182
BF: 15.1%
BMI: 24.x

Trest 75/75/100/100/100/100/100/100
Androsterone 300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300
Super-RB 300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300
Super-19 225/225/225/225/225/225/225/225

Ar1macare Pro 2x daily. And Super PCT with Clomid.

Dosing:

AM
DermaTr3st 1/2ml
Cerberus 2 caps
Ar1macare 4 caps.

PM
DermaTr3st 1/2ml
Ar1macare 4 caps

PWO
Tr3st 1-2 caps
Cerberus 1 cap
Taurine

If you guys have a better regiment for these, let me know. I'm gonna be aiming for 4000 calories a day along with 40/40/20 or 50/30/20. Whichever Alpha1agreda decides. Also, I've been thinking about switching to 5x5 or HST. What do you guys prefer? I'll update the stats every other day or so.

lifted67 FireTitan bighulksmash smith_69 ryane87 SFreed hairygrandpa ChocolateClen habajaba HIT4ME rtmilburn Studhorse thebigt vujade Tank999 justhere4comm mmorso sespress Joedoubledose Burnfire

I feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh well...

UPDATES

Due to some un/fortunate circumstances, I'm extending my cycle to 16 weeks. Will be as follows

0/0/0/0/0/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500 Testosterone Prop
0/0/0/0/30/45/45/45/45/45/0/0/0/0/0/0 DMZ
0/0/0/0/0/0/0/750/750/750/750/750/750/750/750/750 1-Androsterone Enanthate

Still trying to decide on what to buy for the last 6 weeks.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
****ing in! Not even fuccing but "****ing" instead cuz it's hardcore!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In this.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All up in this

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this. Is this all Olympus products? I know trest but not that familiar with the others.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
spooner street representing

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love HST in the summer when my gym time is limited. If your pain and injures free 5x5 can't go wrong. What is your goal?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love HST in the summer when my gym time is limited. If your pain and injures free 5x5 can't go wrong. What is your goal?
I have a HST template that I have used for years if interested. Easy to change to your liking.

sespress

Awards
Duuude that Cerberus though! Sounds brutal, what a product! I ran a bit of a 19 product and liked it alot. Also you got that dermatrest, was looking at preorder but didn't pull the trigger. Keep us updated, that stack sounds amazing!!!!

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with dosing. Dermatrest pumps are really not that precise. You could pump it once and only get half an application then go to pump again to get the other half and end up getting a full pump. Then you have 1.5 doses on your hands. I have heard of people using oral syringes to measure out doses but I can't picture how to actually do that. It sounds stupid, but Trest can shut you down.

Watch out for the Trest bloat and all the other fun 19 nor sides that can creep up on you. I would have a bunch of real deal or RC stuff on hand in case something gets out of control: Letro, Exem and if you are going 8 weeks possibly caber or prami. It sounds like overkill, but better to have it on hand than not have it and have something happen. Just my 2 cents.

Other than that - get ready for a huge increase in appetite and awesome strength gains. Dosing caps PWO makes for a really fun time in the gym.

I would dose at the gym. Walk in stare down the biggest guy there and without breaking eye contact open the bottle and remove the pill and swallow it - no water. It is important to go after the biggest guy on the first day.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah this looks like a good one bro!! lol I see ya got Alpha1agreda as the dietician... I'm about to hit him up myself...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hell yeah this looks like a good one bro!! lol I see ya got @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=236607" target="_blank">Alpha1agreda</a></u> as the dietician... I'm about to hit him up myself...
i would have been better, as my advice is spot on
[video=youtube;Xge3fzPKV6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xge3fzPKV6I[/video]

as you can clearly see here

[video=youtube;lamwIgrHqEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lamwIgrHqEY[/video]

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of people using oral syringes to measure out doses but I can't picture how to actually do that.
When my son was a newborn he had to take oral Zantac and they'd fill it in a syrup bottle and give you a little lid that has a hole for oral syringes... I bet you could ask a pharmacist if you could buy an empty bottle w/lid.. they'd prob give it to ya.. would probably keep the trest from drying out..

I thought it was goofy, guys using Tupperware for TDs... especially with the way OL's TDs dry out.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
In on this. Is this all Olympus products? I know trest but not that familiar with the others.
Olympus and Spartan

I have a HST template that I have used for years if interested. Easy to change to your liking.
Yeah PM it to me.

Be careful with dosing. Dermatrest pumps are really not that precise. You could pump it once and only get half an application then go to pump again to get the other half and end up getting a full pump. Then you have 1.5 doses on your hands. I have heard of people using oral syringes to measure out doses but I can't picture how to actually do that. It sounds stupid, but Trest can shut you down.

Watch out for the Trest bloat and all the other fun 19 nor sides that can creep up on you. I would have a bunch of real deal or RC stuff on hand in case something gets out of control: Letro, Exem and if you are going 8 weeks possibly caber or prami. It sounds like overkill, but better to have it on hand than not have it and have something happen. Just my 2 cents.

Other than that - get ready for a huge increase in appetite and awesome strength gains. Dosing caps PWO makes for a really fun time in the gym.

I would dose at the gym. Walk in stare down the biggest guy there and without breaking eye contact open the bottle and remove the pill and swallow it - no water. It is important to go after the biggest guy on the first day.
Lmao I got you. I am using an oral syringe.

i would have been better, as my advice is spot on
[video=youtube;Xge3fzPKV6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xge3fzPKV6I[/video]

as you can clearly see here

[video=youtube;lamwIgrHqEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lamwIgrHqEY[/video]
Lmfao I need weight gains.

When my son was a newborn he had to take oral Zantac and they'd fill it in a syrup bottle and give you a little lid that has a hole for oral syringes... I bet you could ask a pharmacist if you could buy an empty bottle w/lid.. they'd prob give it to ya.. would probably keep the trest from drying out..

I thought it was goofy, guys using Tupperware for TDs... especially with the way OL's TDs dry out.
I'll go check tomorrow for a lid

And welcome guys! It's gonna be a wild ride.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established

Yea I could see the carrier drying out for sure. I just could not find consistency using that pump applicator.

I was thinking you could pump it into an oral syringe but I dunno if the applicator pump would fit in the syringe top.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yea I could see the carrier drying out for sure. I just could not find consistency using that pump applicator.

I was thinking you could pump it into an oral syringe but I dunno if the applicator pump would fit in the syringe top.
You could also unscrew the entire top of the bottle....

sespress

Awards

Funnel? Is it too thick?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trest lover here!
In to witness serious gains!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...by the way, got a bit of gyno from an oral+TD Trest run in the past. Got rid of it with 1 month Raloxifene.
IMHO the oral Trest was to blame -not the TD version. Just be cautious, bro.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of the gyno ? Now we're asking for the good stuff lmao
You know it. I wanna see what kind of knockers the old man had. I mean, are we talkin some boobs, or some big ol jahooblies

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You know it. I wanna see what kind of knockers the old man had. I mean, are we talkin some boobs, or some big ol jahooblies
I'm waiting for big ol jahooblies lmao

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boom!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the question now is, did you just happen to have that picture saved?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously, it was barely visible but M&M sized lumps under each nipple. Took adex EOD but got gyno anyway. Ralox reversed it.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
SFreed... would those be regular ass boobs or would you call them "big ol jahooblies?"

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the question now is, did you just happen to have that picture saved?
My own gyno pic is my inspiration for self pleasuring, LOL That takes narcissism to the next level, I guess.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seriously, it was barely visible but M&M sized lumps under each nipple. Took adex EOD but got gyno anyway. Ralox reversed it.
I'm running Ralox after my test cycle, mine are quite a lot larger tho so we will see

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
In this! Thinking of Cerebrus for my next cycle. It's a combination of andros i've never tried before.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running Ralox after my test cycle, mine are quite a lot larger tho so we will see
Mine came as 30ml bottle with 50mg x 1ml. I took 1ml for the first 8 days, then 0.5ml until bottle finished. By week 3 lumps were gone.

Edit: Don't confuse boob fat with gyno. I have some boob fat that stayed, the lumps are gone though.