Tr3sting the Limits

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I hate moving. I hate it so much. Movers took almost 12 hours today. Didn't get in the meals I wanted but I took a mandatory gym break for 90 or so minutes. Destroyed chest and triceps. I don't know if it was the Trest and Epi pwo or what but everything felt great.

Macros so far today.

333 carbs
172 protein
102 fat

I'm gonna try and get another small meal in before bed.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In my thing hetero life partner!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Destroyed chest and triceps. I don't know if it was the Trest and Epi pwo or what but everything felt great.
That's Trest, I bet my nuts on it!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed... would those be regular ass boobs or would you call them "big ol jahooblies?"
Close. Certainly if he shaved them they'd probably classify

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I may not know anything about anything, but I am a funny mother ****er

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude your in for a treat, Trest is amazing in itself but with the Sparta Cerberus that's gonna a nice combo!

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
...by the way, got a bit of gyno from an oral+TD Trest run in the past. Got rid of it with 1 month Raloxifene.
IMHO the oral Trest was to blame -not the TD version. Just be cautious, bro.
^ yes to this. The problem with PWO spiking with Trest is that it is so much fun. You literally feel amazing. I had some real deal PHF Ment I used a few times.... euphoria...

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes your going to need an AI for your cycle. Everyone is different as to how they are affected with gyno or your pct. Either way Trest is pretty harsh so as hairygrandpa said, be cautious. Your gonna have a good ride, just eat and sleep man. Also watch your BP on cycle man.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You NEED a real AI with trest. Pharma is preferred. Low dose Exemestane EOD and adjust as needed.

Trest is strong. You'll have a great ride but not having an AI will likely he disastrous.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in brah :biglaugh:

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
WhadImiss?
In fa shaw- great fun watching someone doinf tr3st!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
damn 2 19-nor compounds have fun with this sht bro! I'd have some HCG just incase to make pct go smoother but other than that youre g2g enjoy it bro!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As long as he keeps in E2 in line he should be fine. Also try throwing in vitamin B6 at 600mg a day. And keep your AI ready!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
As long as he keeps in E2 in line he should be fine. Also try throwing in vitamin B6 at 600mg a day. And keep your AI ready!
yeah im running 120mg trenavar and p5p with vitex keeping my PRL g2g. Prolly gonna bump to 150 and go for 6 weeks

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yes your going to need an AI for your cycle. Everyone is different as to how they are affected with gyno or your pct. Either way Trest is pretty harsh so as hairygrandpa said, be cautious. Your gonna have a good ride, just eat and sleep man. Also watch your BP on cycle man.
You NEED a real AI with trest. Pharma is preferred. Low dose Exemestane EOD and adjust as needed.

Trest is strong. You'll have a great ride but not having an AI will likely he disastrous.
Thanks guys. I have some exemestane on the way actually. Should be here tomorrow.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Ha I knew I forgot something. Goal will be 195-200lbs. That'll be a gain of 13-18lbs. Overall strength and lean mass.
Cheater. I will not respect you weighing more than me....lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any new workouts? How is the Trest treating you?
Never mind...
The log has already 3 pages and you started the cycle yesterday, LOL!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Never mind...
Dude. Trest is awesome. I was just about to post about it.

I dosed my DT this morning 25mg. Then I dosed it again around 5pm 25mg. Then dosed 25mg oral PWO along with 1 Cerberus. The pump was literally painful. I had to take a break and stretch my biceps today after Barbell Curls. But other than that, it was a great workout. I've been getting mad easier though. I don't know if thats just stress from moving lately or partially Trest. I didn't start the HST yet though. Probably gonna be a couple days before I do so I'm not already tired before I get to the gym.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Never mind...
Yeah it'll be like Alpha1agreda's... family guy will take over in the next couple posts.. I'd bet your jahooblies brother, I would!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Macros today so far:

3139 calories
331 carbs
148 protein
135 fat

sespress

Awards

Would Arimidex be good enough? I just started mine. Pharma quality.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Jesus Brandinoooo. This log is packed with people. You? Me? Me? You? Him?

13hTy2ijv8p8KA.gif

Did you get your first taste of Trest PWO? Did you feel your raw power unleashed , a power you didn't know existed?

Also did notice if you sweated more than usual? I felt like I was drenched in sweat after PWO trest.