Topical Dermacrine as a Base to All PH/DS Cycles

Status
Not open for further replies.
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Many of us have experienced the side effects from oral steroids. Whether you have taken Beastdrol, Mdrol, Helladrol, Hdrol, Epi-strong, Epistane you name it. What has become popular lately is the "bridge" cycle. Combining two or more methyl or non-methyl steroids in a single cycle overlapping them for about one week to transition into the next compound. This is analogous to running an Oral steroid with a Testosterone base but a bridge is done with two oral steroids in order to drop the use of Testosterone.

As popular as these cycles have become, they were definitely not recommended not too long ago on Anabolicminds. It was very extreme to run a "bridge" and nobody ever recommended it. Nowadays the mindset has definitely changed and it seems crazy not to bridge your cycles. It has become the norm over here to run stronger steroid cycles, at higher dosages, and combining two or more steroids.

When taking an oral steroid, one notices an instant jump in sex drive, appetite, and thirst; all great things. However, within 2-3 weeks, everything will declined rapidly for most people. Libido will go down, appetite will go down, and you enter the period of the cycle where you simply have to weather the storm so to speak. This happens because the body becomes toxic for one, and a huge hormone shift. Your natural hormones are in such a mess during a cycle that it affects your sleep, mood, appetite, joints, and libido; all negatively.

As mentioned above, the use of Testosterone injections as the base of your cycle is done to alleviate these symptoms. Testosterone is used to prevent lethargy, increase appetite, increase libido, and add gains of its own to a cycle. Everything has its downsides however as Testosterone can cause major shut down, needs to be injected deep into the muscles 2x a week, converts to high amounts of estrogen, is hard to come by, and is notoriously sold under dosed or completely bunk. However, make no mistake, real Testosterone is the best base to combat steroid side effects if one can mitigate its sides, shut down, estrogen conversion, and performs safe injection procedures as to not inject into the vein or allow for an infection.

This must be said off the bat, no OTC supplement will give you full benefits of Testosterone as a base to any cycle. If someone claims otherwise, it is simply not true.

This does not mean there are no effective compounds to be using in place of Testosterone as a base to cycles. Topical Dermacrine has long been used for this purpose of mitigating sides. Dermacrine is a combination of DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone), Pregnenelone, and a Phyto AI complex. DHEA can convert into Androstenedione, Androstenediol, Testosterone, and Estrogen. However, for these conversions, you need high amounts of the enzymes: 3b HSD, 3a HSD, and 17b HSD. None of these enzymes are found in high concentrations in the digestive system so you won't get many of these conversions through oral DHEA. These enzymes are highly concentrated in the skin especially in the shoulder areas where Topical Dermacrine is designed to be applied for high bio-availability and conversion.

Running Dermacrine on cycle will help supply some vital male hormones which are lost by using steroids. The result is alleviation in hormone deficient side effects such as lack of estrogen which causes joint pain and loss of libido, lack of testosterone which causes depression and loss of libido, and a collectively disturbed endocrine system in general which causes lack of appetite and trouble sleeping. There are also DHEA receptor sites on immune cells which means DHEA plays a role in a healthy immune system.

Dermacrine is also used as a mild pro-hormone. It will add a little kick of its own to any cycle in which is added and enhance the cycle for optimum performance and gains all the while allowing alleviation of side effects caused by oral steroids.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since I don't pin, I never run a designer/oral cycle without dermacrine!

Love this stuff!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Since I don't pin, I never run a designer/oral cycle without dermacrine!

Love this stuff!
Thats a very good reason to use Dermacrine lol. Nothing wrong with not pinning, but for my first oral bridge I definitely wish I would have either pinned or run a derma base. I think the results would have been a little nicer, and the gains a little leaner.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome post. This is why I am running it on my bridge cycle.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Awesome post. This is why I am running it on my bridge cycle.
Didn't you mention youre getting to extend your total cycle a little bit because of the derma? Sounds pretty sweet to me.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats a very good reason to use Dermacrine lol. Nothing wrong with not pinning, but for my first oral bridge I definitely wish I would have either pinned or run a derma base. I think the results would have been a little nicer, and the gains a little leaner.
absolutley! plus, my little lady would be feeling so neglected without it.

before I started running Dermacrine with my cycles, I would lose my libido super fast! I ran liquidrone (tren is known for killing libido) with dermacrine and was good all the way through (also stacked in some androhard).

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Great post, I will definitely use with my tren/epi stack in march. Thanks

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't you mention youre getting to extend your total cycle a little bit because of the derma? Sounds pretty sweet to me.
It will be six weeks and I am starting Dermacrine about 4 days early since there are 4 extra doses per bottle. Plus it may help my sore a** knee. Fish oil is up to 10 grams but I need some estro to get this pain to go away; Erase kills my joints and I am running it now.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For all cycles eh?? DHEA might be a bonus a few PH cycles but definitely not "needed"
Agreed on the not needed part. It is a nice bonus though indeed.

Reactions: mw1
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running Dermacrine with my Beastdrol/Epi-Strong bridge right now and I'm loving the stuff.

Libido is crazy, no lethargy and no sides at all so far. I have actually felt quite a bit better than normal.

If this is what I can expect from Dermacrine, I couldn't imagine running SD or a lot of other PH/DS without it from now on!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed on the not needed part. It is a nice bonus though indeed.
true! but, when choosing between feeling like crap, and not feeling like crap, I'll choose the latter!

I wouldn't use it on a phera cycle (I always feel good on phera).

but on designers that kill my libido, and cause other sides (like epi, sd, or tren), absolutley!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running Dermacrine with my Beastdrol/Epi-Strong bridge right now and I'm loving the stuff.

Libido is crazy, no lethargy and no sides at all so far. I have actually felt quite a bit better than normal.

If this is what I can expect from Dermacrine, I couldn't imagine running SD or a lot of other PH/DS without it from now on!!
You will normally get a great libido boost from SD once you start... but week 2-3... kiss it goodbye and say hello to lethargy lol. That is when you will really notice Dermacrine in action. Once your natural hormones are depleted and you are just at the tip of entering the heart of your cycle.

SD/Epi is no walk in in the park bro I've been there lol... but the gains are ludicrous...

Good cycle indeed.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true! but, when choosing between feeling like crap, and not feeling like crap, I'll choose the latter!

I wouldn't use it on a phera cycle (I always feel good on phera).

but on designers that kill my libido, and cause other sides (like epi, sd, or tren), absolutley!
Good point Rob...

Phera is definitely a feel good hormone. Wish it was still around :(

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dont think it works as well like HCGenerate does. Ive taken both on cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously?^^
Anyway, I agree about the Dermacrine, not about bridging, I'm still stuck in my old ways.:grumble:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran Dermecrine my last cycle. And let me tell you...Never had one go so smooth. Never run one without!!!!

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
What's this 2-4 week usage on the topical label? I'll be running a 6 week tren/epi stack. Just use it for all 6 or start on week 3?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's this 2-4 week usage on the topical label? I'll be running a 6 week tren/epi stack. Just use it for all 6 or start on week 3?
Just the duration of how long you can use it. It can be used longer.

Since you are running a 6 week cycle; to avoid buying 2 bottles of Dermacrine or low-dosing it, I would start it in week 3 @ 5 pumps/day and it will last you till the end of your cycle. You won't reach muddy waters where side effects become apparent anyways till a little bit into your cycle so it shouldn't be a problem to wait until week 3.

More economical :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but i did use the LV version.
LV technology is very good stuff and improves the bio-availability of most things. Superdrone comes to mind. I have also used Liver Juice and felt it helped keep my liver from imploding on my 7 week SD/Epi bridge... yep 7 weeks lol.

But just the nature of Dermacrine converts to target hormones where there is a higher concentration of the enzymes mentioned above. And also as SC mentioned, the enzymes are on the skin and concentrated in the shoulders/upper back area.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LV technology is very good stuff and improves the bio-availability of most things. Superdrone comes to mind. I have also used Liver Juice and felt it helped keep my liver from imploding on my 7 week SD/Epi bridge... yep 7 weeks lol.

But just the nature of Dermacrine converts to target hormones where there is a higher concentration of the enzymes mentioned above for conversion. And also as SC mentioned, the enzymes are on the skin and concentrated in the shoulders/upper back area.
Gotta agree here, topical is the way to go for Dermacrine

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
For all cycles eh?? DHEA might be a bonus a few PH cycles but definitely not "needed"
Youve got a point. Not "needed" for all cycles but people want to run things like oral tren and superdrol, you're talking things that will shut you down hard.. So for anything that has the capability of shutting you down, adding it as a base should be an option on the table. Definitely can't hurt. Like you said, if anything, a BONUS. I'll take icing on the cake any day :biggthumpup:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Youve got a point. Not "needed" for all cycles but people want to run things like oral tren and superdrol, you're talking things that will shut you down hard.. So for anything that has the capability of shutting you down, adding it as a base should be an option on the table. Definitely can't hurt. Like you said, if anything, a BONUS. I'll take icing on the cake any day :biggthumpup:
Oral Tren and super...Add in some Hdrol and thats my nest run. FUN TIMES!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta agree here, topical is the way to go for Dermacrine
Without a doubt the way to go.

I'm calling Dermacrine my new "cycle staple"

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, there are not many reasons NOT to run it as part of a PH cycle..

P.S. I cant believe Schwellington hasn't shown up to tell us he would rather pin test yet. :lmao:

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey dermacrine... me love you long time.... me so horny... wait... yeah that's what i meant

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

P.S. I cant believe Schwellington hasn't shown up to tell us he would rather pin test yet. :lmao:
:lmao:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey dermacrine... me love you long time.... me so horny... wait... yeah that's what i meant
And Dermacrine make me so horny...:)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree that test is the right way to go if you are down with pinning and have the coin to get it... but Dermacrine is an excellent option for the casual user that is not going to compete or who is going for maximum results.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree that test is the right way to go if you are down with pinning and have the coin to get it... but Dermacrine is an excellent option for the casual user that is not going to compete or who is going for maximum results.
I actually would never claim that one should use Dermacrine instead of test.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Im running a mdrol cycle shortly, if i added dermacrine, what doseage should i use? and would it change my pct? Right now im just using clomid for pct, and cycle support

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
add it in around week 3... or 2 depending how you feel... at about 4 or 5 pumps a day... you should still use your planned pct

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im running a mdrol cycle shortly, if i added dermacrine, what doseage should i use? and would it change my pct? Right now im just using clomid for pct, and cycle support
I have always started it at the very beginning of my cycle...no need to wait for sides to pop up.

shouldn't change your PCT in any way.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take 5 pumps/day applied to the shoulders and upper back area. Some apply it after a hot shower to cleanse the skin for maximum absorption. It does not change your PCT.

Clomid and cycle support will suffice.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh, and rub a little on you nuts...better DHT conversion, and it tingles :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 4 pumps a day it will last close to 4 weeks. At 5 pumps a little over 3.

I have been using 4 pumps and so far its been great there

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is what I recommend and have done < for non-bridging cycles

If you are running SD solo it would look like this
Weeks 1-4 SD
Weeks 1-6 Dermacrine 5 pumps
Start PCT after cessation of Dermacrine at the end of week six, Running the Dermacrine two weeks past the SD will help you keep gains from the SD. There are some who think that some recovery will start during the last two weeks with the Dermacrine since it's not overly suppressive and certainly less so than SD, however, I don't believe this myself, shutdown is shutdown imo.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks guys I just ordered some, it was almost impossible to find in stock, hopefully they ship it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So here is my question, run this at 4 pumps or 5 pumps per day? I can go 54 days with my two bottles at 4 per day... but is it worth the extra for a shorter run.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I hope the dermacrine on cycle lives up to half the hype. Ive ran it solo and quite enjoyed it so we shall see how it treats me here on my upcoming SD/HD cycle. Im hoping 4 pumps will be sufficent for me. Im naturally smaller than most of you guys being only 5'4' tall so it usually doesnt take as much for me to get the same effects as you bigger guys haha.

Actually depending on your source test is cheaper than dermacrine! Im working on getting the needles cleared by evil other half...its taking some work but hopefully next go around for me ill be able to use test and hcg!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope the dermacrine on cycle lives up to half the hype. Ive ran it solo and quite enjoyed it so we shall see how it treats me here on my upcoming SD/HD cycle. Im hoping 4 pumps will be sufficent for me. Im naturally smaller than most of you guys being only 5'4' tall so it usually doesnt take as much for me to get the same effects as you bigger guys haha.

Actually depending on your source test is cheaper than dermacrine! Im working on getting the needles cleared by evil other half...its taking some work but hopefully next go around for me ill be able to use test and hcg!
Remember with Test you need at bare minimum 3 vials to make use of it on any cycle so it will add up. It is the best though.

If you liked Dermacrine by itself, you will no doubt love it on SD/HD. If you have used SD before you will definitely feel the difference by adding Dermacrine.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So here is my question, run this at 4 pumps or 5 pumps per day? I can go 54 days with my two bottles at 4 per day... but is it worth the extra for a shorter run.
If it were me, I would start at 4 pumps for the first couple weeks, and then go to 5 pumps when the sides start becoming a bigger factor, around week 3. You have 2 bottles and with that dosing protocol I think that would work great. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good info in here. I am running solo starting tomorrow to help me keep mass while on a cut. Will definitely make sure to use this for my upcoming runs though.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it were me, I would start at 4 pumps for the first couple weeks, and then go to 5 pumps when the sides start becoming a bigger factor, around week 3. You have 2 bottles and with that dosing protocol I think that would work great. :)
So far I am liking 4 pumps, it already has me feeling quite alpha and I have taken 2 doses, I am sure by the end of the week I will be on cloud 9 before I take my first dose of DMZ.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Is dermacrine banned now? should i stock up on it

Status
Not open for further replies.