Tomahawk is Taking Supplements to Fuel His Shenanigans

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
What are the chances of me getting you to throw on a bench shirt while you are here? lol

Anyone want to see some videos of Tom benching with a shirt!!!????

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Lol no she doesnt live in NY. She says she lives here in GA. She has a unique accent I cant quite place it honestly. I guess thats what I get for living in GA my whole facking life lol. She doesnt know too much about me and she wont be coming to my house. She will be staying in a hotel room which I will visit.

Now that sounds familar kinda. It was more like I kicked their asses while they bitched about it. :rofl:

Im just saying I work in crazy town you need to see if someone is a little tapped, well just give me some info and i can tell you.....LOL good luck..you deserve some fun...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
nicole is taking you to "vagina"? haha shenanigans maybe?

sounds a lil sketch on this cindy jenna girl, but hey if she's the one making the trek why not
lmfao

Meh, I'd so go for the cindy chick. Looks sketchy but if your making her come to you then theres no harm done. Make sure and wrap it though lmfao.

I still stand by my nicole statement FYI.
yes wrap up tight

What are the chances of me getting you to throw on a bench shirt while you are here? lol

Anyone want to see some videos of Tom benching with a shirt!!!????
LOL yes

Im just saying I work in crazy town you need to see if someone is a little tapped, well just give me some info and i can tell you.....LOL good luck..you deserve some fun...
I may have need for your services

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was on Facebook and saw Cassi online. Decided to do a little test. Sent her an IM not expecting one back because that would require a bit of decency. To my surprise she sent 1 back. So I pretty much bragged about my upcoming vacation to NY since I know she wants to go. Her response to that was "Im in Texas since 2 weeks" ya I know damn French bitch doesnt have the best English lol. No offense to anyone who lives in Texas but Id much rather go to NY lol. Anyway she is said she is thinking about moving there. That is where her "boyfriend" lives. Glad I dodged that bullsh1t and learned my lesson. "Dont be memorized by a pair of big tits to the point where u cant see obvious flaws."

So ready for my trip to NY. Tired of the dumb bitches here. Really ready to leave this place and no longer call it home.

Oh Im supposed to wear a monkey costume tonight for this girl's birthday. Doing it as a favor for this really hot friend. Would be $120 an hour but Im only getting paid for 10 minutes oh well every little bit helps. Should def be interesting too.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
So I was on Facebook and saw Cassi online. Decided to do a little test. Sent her an IM not expecting one back because that would require a bit of decency. To my surprise she sent 1 back. So I pretty much bragged about my upcoming vacation to NY since I know she wants to go. Her response to that was "Im in Texas since 2 weeks" ya I know damn French bitch doesnt have the best English lol. No offense to anyone who lives in Texas but Id much rather go to NY lol. Anyway she is said she is thinking about moving there. That is where her "boyfriend" lives. Glad I dodged that bullsh1t and learned my lesson. "MOTORBOAT a pair of big tits to the point where u cant see, then run away from the flaws."

So ready for my trip to NY. Tired of the dumb bitches here. Really ready to leave this place and no longer call it home.

Oh Im supposed to wear a monkey costume tonight for this girl's birthday. Doing it as a favor for this really hot friend. Would be $120 an hour but Im only getting paid for 10 minutes oh well every little bit helps. Should def be interesting too.

Fixed.

I wore a santa suit at a roller skating rink once. Was cool, I was the DJ and was the only guy there at the time, so I put on a suit, stuffed it full of pillows, badass beard, and got on some skates. Was nuts lmao.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Happy 4th, nursing my black eye and bitten up arm...:(

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so basically I am just packing to get ready for my flight to NY to train and party with GymAddict aka Nick. Suitcase full of gym clothes basically lol oh and some supplement bottles.

I might go lift tonight. Do some back probably wont do deadlifts though. Just in case Nick wants to do squats or deads when I get there.

Oh so its official ordering to some Northerns on AM I have a bit of a Southern twang. But I talked to a former member this weekend and wow talk about a twang. Def has me beat by a long shot.

Oh ya and played knuckles and grappled some Friday night. Now I have a few bruises lol. I will say this though I didnt lose. My right quad is pretty bruised up but I cant imagine how the other guy's leg looks. I straight laid into it lol.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Alright so basically I am just packing to get ready for my flight to NY to train and party with GymAddict aka Nick. Suitcase full of gym clothes basically lol oh and some supplement bottles.

I might go lift tonight. Do some back probably wont do deadlifts though. Just in case Nick wants to do squats or deads when I get there.

Oh so its official ordering to some Northerns on AM I have a bit of a Southern twang. But I talked to a former member this weekend and wow talk about a twang. Def has me beat by a long shot.

Oh ya and played knuckles and grappled some Friday night. Now I have a few bruises lol. I will say this though I didnt lose. My right quad is pretty bruised up but I cant imagine how the other guy's leg looks. I straight laid into it lol.
I didnt let go either in my wrestle match... i dont know if that was good or bad, you saw the bite mark.....:( but I can say the twit didnt win...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I was in the dominate position at all times. No way I was going to let a few old drunks get the best of me haha.

Well I hope that bite mark heals bc it def didnt look good when I saw it. Wish u the best Heidi. Did u see my leg?

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Well I was in the dominate position at all times. No way I was going to let a few old drunks get the best of me haha.

Well I hope that bite mark heals bc it def didnt look good when I saw it. Wish u the best Heidi. Did u see my leg?
Drunks? Did I miss something? Bar-fight?

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established

I did see the leg, i have you beat!!! kidding, arm is sore, eye is worse but time heals all wounds right??

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drunks? Did I miss something? Bar-fight?
Lol no bar fights for me. I was hanging out with my sister and her friends. I wrestled around with a few of them. They are easy targets lol. Too drunk to realize they have no chance. Sister invited me to her place to party with them again tonight but 3 nights of drinking in a row isnt my style even if last night was just a few. Watched the UFC fights over at a friend of a friend's apartment. Wasnt too bad of an atmosphere sure beat Hooters and still had girls to look at. They were a bit on the sloshed side lol.

I did see the leg, i have you beat!!! kidding, arm is sore, eye is worse but time heals all wounds right??
Oh u def got me beat no doubt about it. Ur name holds true :box:

Ok in case I didnt mention this earlier. Friday night went to go spend some time with Lindsey at her apartment. Just hung out for a bit hoping she doesnt drop of the face of the earth after this vacation like she did last time. Think I have a bit more solid ground this time.

Then went to do a favor for a :32: friend. Hadnt seen her in like a year but talk to her a bit on facebook im. Apparently has one of those super retarded jealous bfs. Guys in general dont seem to like me being friends with the gfs for some reason :bigok: Dressed up as a gorilla in a tutu and picked up a birthday girl and swung her around like a rag dol envision King Kong and Fay. Might be able to get some pictures or a video not sure yet.

Then went to the party with my sister and her friends. Enough has been said about this.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Lol no bar fights for me. I was hanging out with my sister and her friends. I wrestled around with a few of them. They are easy targets lol. Too drunk to realize they have no chance. Sister invited me to her place to party with them again tonight but 3 nights of drinking in a row isnt my style even if last night was just a few. Watched the UFC fights over at a friend of a friend's apartment. Wasnt too bad of an atmosphere sure beat Hooters and still had girls to look at. They were a bit on the sloshed side lol.

Oh u def got me beat no doubt about it. Ur name holds true :box:

Ok in case I didnt mention this earlier. Friday night went to go spend some time with Lindsey at her apartment. Just hung out for a bit hoping she doesnt drop of the face of the earth after this vacation like she did last time. Think I have a bit more solid ground this time.

Then went to do a favor for a :32: friend. Hadnt seen her in like a year but talk to her a bit on facebook im. Apparently has one of those super retarded jealous bfs. Guys in general dont seem to like me being friends with the gfs for some reason :bigok: Dressed up as a gorilla in a tutu and picked up a birthday girl and swung her around like a rag dol envision King Kong and Fay. Might be able to get some pictures or a video not sure yet.

Then went to the party with my sister and her friends. Enough has been said about this.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so Im headed to NY tomorrow morning to train and hang out with Gymaddict20. So if anything bad happens to me blame him lol. Should be a good time. Ready to get out of GA for a little bit. Much needed vacation from this place/people. Wish me luck see yall in about a week.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
enjoy NY - my home state

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yea have a great time

wish i could have made it :(

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
this trip is gonna be a yearly thing from what nick said, I'm there next year for sure.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'm in next year as well :) That is if I am not in another desert o_O

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so Im back. Will add some stuff about my trips but just want to say I NEED to get my sh1t together. Just saw something and it made me really think "Wow Im facking up and I need to be busting my ass like a facking wild man." I think I will be back at the base fitness center for a little while. Def not bc it is a better place to train but on RARE occasion there is actually a little bit of outside motivation aka girls lol. They r not the goal but damn it if they dont motivate one to train harder.

I cant wait to cycle up again. Could be Superdrone or it could be something else in the works. Either way Im going to start using some Liver Juice to help my liver out. While in NY I never really got facked up but beers kept finding a way into my hands. Funny story about going out to come. Well atleast I thought it was funny.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I will get back to my vacation here a little bit later but...

Cindy aka suspect girl who could either be a FREAK or an axe wielding murderer is supposed to be here in a little over 2 days. I pray she is not the latter if she shows at all. If she does this should def be an interesting time to say the least.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I will get back to my vacation here a little bit later but...

Cindy aka suspect girl who could either be a FREAK or an axe wielding murderer is supposed to be here in a little over 2 days. I pray she is not the latter if she shows at all. If she does this should def be an interesting time to say the least.
Anxiously awaiting the story(s) that may follow from the time with Cindy... Man you seem to find some interesting women to be part of your life that is for sure ;).

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright some story telling.

1 thing u have to know before I start this story. Nick really likes his Jack and I havent done a shot in a long time for a reason.

So Nick and I go lifting on Thursday. It was a good workout so a nice recovery meal was in order. We went and had some GREAT NY pizza. We each had 4 slices aka half a pizza(each).

Later that night we go to the Saranac Brewery for party type deal. Just hanging out and talking to people and of course drinking beer. I probably have about 8 beers there. I start getting hungry so I wonder off and get a burger and fries.

There is a street of bars nearby that people go to after drinking at the brewery. We head over there. We r hanging out there talk to some people have a few more beers. Standing at the bar(at this particular bar they have a strip of ice in the bar to keep ur drinks cold) Nick orders a shot of Jack and a beer. I warn him "Im going to throw up in this chick's purse if I do a shot" a few times actually. Apparently said chick somewhat hears me and skank b1tch says "Ill do a shot with u." Nick is like "DONT do a shot with her" lol. We do the shots and chase them with some budlight. It goes down...kinda. I feel it coming up. I let out a nice pile of red and whitish puke on the bar and ice strip. It is a good portion of the pizza I had earlier. Nick immediately says "get ur beer and go" lol. I start walking out the back and feel another puke coming on. Im stuck behind some guys and almost unleash my puke fury on their backs but I make it to the trash can in time. Then we head outside as if nothing happened.

Ok just to say this. I wasnt even facking drunk. It was purely because I took a shot. Now does it make sense y I just drink beer? lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anxiously awaiting the story(s) that may follow from the time with Cindy... Man you seem to find some interesting women to be part of your life that is for sure ;).
Man I wish I could find a somewhat normal girl(if they exist). I find the most hot cold girls alive. This chick is on fire 24/7 though. Im almost tempted to say she is fake in a way. I just dont see a chick doing this crazy sh1t for reals. Oh well we will find out in about 53 hours.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright some story telling.

1 thing u have to know before I start this story. Nick really likes his Jack and I havent done a shot in a long time for a reason.

So Nick and I go lifting on Thursday. It was a good workout so a nice recovery meal was in order. We went and had some GREAT NY pizza. We each had 4 slices aka half a pizza(each).

Later that night we go to the Saranac Brewery for party type deal. Just hanging out and talking to people and of course drinking beer. I probably have about 8 beers there. I start getting hungry so I wonder off and get a burger and fries.

There is a street of bars nearby that people go to after drinking at the brewery. We head over there. We r hanging out there talk to some people have a few more beers. Standing at the bar(at this particular bar they have a strip of ice in the bar to keep ur drinks cold) Nick orders a shot of Jack and a beer. I warn him "Im going to throw up in this chick's purse if I do a shot" a few times actually. Apparently said chick somewhat hears me and skank b1tch says "Ill do a shot with u." Nick is like "DONT do a shot with her" lol. We do the shots and chase them with some budlight. It goes down...kinda. I feel it coming up. I let out a nice pile of red and whitish puke on the bar and ice strip. It is a good portion of the pizza I had earlier. Nick immediately says "get ur beer and go" lol. I start walking out the back and feel another puke coming on. Im stuck behind some guys and almost unleash my puke fury on their backs but I make it to the trash can in time. Then we head outside as if nothing happened.

Ok just to say this. I wasnt even facking drunk. It was purely because I took a shot. Now does it make sense y I just drink beer? lol
lmao at the stories tom.. sounds like you guys had a good time.. good ol jack daniels

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This weekend could provide a VERY interesting story or just be a dud.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I went to the FC today. Fack the place was PACKED and cold. I Hate working out cold. Got to feeling nauseus as fack during my workout. ONly did a little bit of back and legs. Weights were good it is going to be nice to hit chest again after a much needed confidence booster this past weekend. Hit 315 powerlifter stylish.

I need to really buckle down and find a program that will be a standard for me for a good while. Something I will actually stick with. Right now it looks to be legs/back, chest/shoulders, arms, off. Legs will be on the lighter end of the spectrum. They r big enough and will only hinder running but damn if I dont like squatting.

Oh and damn I actually some chicks that didnt look half bad at the FC. Much better than what I see at my gym. I will be able to do some HARDCORE staring when I start dressing in my "get up." Im thinking a sweat shirt and hat from now on at the FC. Increased sweat and will block some of the cold. Plus hide myself and should keep people from wanting to talk. Might get more music to fuel my workouts. I know the annoyance of lifting at the FC helps. I just look around and I want to destroy.

Did something dumb today. Talked to one of the wrestlers from my old high school. Had the urge to throw people around like a rag doll. Well anyways got to talking about new coaches. Looks like they might not have one or something. I might end up going and helping out again IF Im still around. I dont like the idea of being a "real" coach though. Prefer just wrestling and showing minor ways to improve not showing a group of full retards how to do basic sh1t just to watch them fack up.

Just been having the urge to throw people around lately. Thinking about trying to do some Judo. I know when I was wrestling things just seem to be gelin' better.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow so Cassi REALLY could have filled my dumb big titted bimbo slot in my stable of girls.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Since you mentioned squats, I think I'll brag about my god-son for a second. The kid isn't even 16 years old yet and squatted 520 today! He also deadlifts 445 and benches 315.

Ok, back to the shenanigans. I know you have plenty more stories to tell. Just had to brag on the kid a bit.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you mentioned squats, I think I'll brag about my god-son for a second. The kid isn't even 16 years old yet and squatted 520 today! He also deadlifts 445 and benches 315.

Ok, back to the shenanigans. I know you have plenty more stories to tell. Just had to brag on the kid a bit.
damn, thats good #'s for under 16. wow. i wish i woulda started lifting when i was a kid. i didn't start till i was 22.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That is incredible.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established

Weak Sauce!!!! lol jk

That's pretty impressive. How tall is he and what is his body weight? He could have a few promising future.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in for the cassi update.:boobies:

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Weak Sauce!!!! lol jk

That's pretty impressive. How tall is he and what is his body weight? He could have a few promising future.
He's around 6' and 275 last time I asked. For the most part, he's doing this for football. Right now he is really hitting the books and weights hard trying to get ready for college in a couple years. He wants to play for Ohio State.

That is incredible.
Thanks! I'm really proud of him!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok... I'll bite. What did she do now?
Apparently she actually thought "The Hills" was real. The random info u see on Facebook. Cassi was dumber than previously thought. Damn the power of a big pair of titties is STRONG.

Damn that is impressive.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
damn, thats good #'s for under 16. wow. i wish i woulda started lifting when i was a kid. i didn't start till i was 22.
He'll be 16 on Saturday. Yeah, that is impressive though. I know I'll never hit those kind of numbers on the squat. The other 2 lifts maybe. I wasted my 20's on working long hours, drinking beer and chasing tail. Oh well, still got the rest of my life from here on out to lift.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't underestimate the power of the titties, lol.:veryhappy:

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Apparently she actually thought "The Hills" was real. The random info u see on Facebook. Cassi was dumber than previously thought. Damn the power of a big pair of titties is STRONG.

Damn that is impressive.
Wow! I don't even know what to say to that... lol. I had a girlfriend who 100% believed pro wrestling was real. It broke her heart to find out it was choreoghaphed. She figured cuz MMA is real, so is pro wrestling... AIRHEAD!!!

Thanks! Coming from someone with your #'s and size, that's definitely a compliment he'd appreciate!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't underestimate the power of the titties, lol.:veryhappy:
Never will I do that again. I was like a deer in headlights. All flaws were diguised well ignored :32: lol

Wow! I don't even know what to say to that... lol. I had a girlfriend who 100% believed pro wrestling was real. It broke her heart to find out it was choreoghaphed. She figured cuz MMA is real, so is pro wrestling... AIRHEAD!!!

Thanks! Coming from someone with your #'s and size, that's definitely a compliment he'd appreciate!
Wow well I think urs might be worse. Cassi was a girl ur girl most likely was a woman. Although Cassi probably watched "The Hills" more than ur gf watched pro wrestling so I guess its a toss up.

Lol coming from a fat ass. But ya got to give props when they r due. Try and get him into wrestling lol. Will def help with agility overal fitness. Idk if the heavyweight class is 275 or 285 there.

They are one of the most powerful weapons in a woman's arsenal :veryhappy:
Well she had some big guns and Im not talking about her arms :shocked1:

Alright so I have been bit by the wrestling bug again. Im itching to get back on the mat. The only thing is they apparently dont have a coach. So if they even have a wrestling team they will most likely have a figure head coach. Some guy who has never wrestled in his life who is basically there to babysit. I could maybe go to the new school they built where Coach Malcolm(the head coach last year) went to. Apparently another former wrestling coach Davis is going to the new school also. Plus Coach Munn could follow Malcolm to the new school. I think Malcolm likes me enough to let me help out again. There are still a few guys on the team I dont completely hate.

Sorry about the rant but like I said I have been bit and its like rabies :32:

Im thinking about trying judo to satisfy my need to throw people around. Hopefully th place is gi free.

Nicole update
So Nicole is back from Vagina. Talked to her a bit with her last night. Keeps saying she is serious about me visiting. Told me to bring some friends with me... Idk who I would bring with me lol. Im honestly a facking loner. Plus the friends I do have I trust about as far as I can throw them when it comes to girls. Marc the guy who would probably make the best sense is a no because I quote "I want to make babies with that girl" lol. Id basically just be setting him up. My next canidate is my friend Chris he has a gf but I quote "Im like a dog on a chain and Im tired of just barking." And again more game than myself but he would be courteous enough to leave Nicole alone because he knows Id kick his ass lol but seriously I think he would just get with 1 of her friends.

Im all stimmed out right now. Pinging like a mad man from 1 Vapor XT.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Never will I do that again. I was like a deer in headlights. All flaws were diguised well ignored :32: lol.
I'm guilty of this one myself.

Wow well I think urs might be worse. Cassi was a girl ur girl most likely was a woman. Although Cassi probably watched "The Hills" more than ur gf watched pro wrestling so I guess its a toss up..
I think she was 21 at the time that I told her. Big boobs too and seriously lacking in common sense.

Lol coming from a fat ass. But ya got to give props when they r due. Try and get him into wrestling lol. Will def help with agility overal fitness. Idk if the heavyweight class is 275 or 285 there..
He did wrestle a couple years and was really good, but he's not comfortable in a singlet. I thinks it's one of those 'male' insecurity issues if you know what I mean. It's really a shame, I hope he gets over it.

Well she had some big guns and Im not talking about her arms :shocked1:
LOL... I saw.

Alright so I have been bit by the wrestling bug again. Im itching to get back on the mat. The only thing is they apparently dont have a coach. So if they even have a wrestling team they will most likely have a figure head coach. Some guy who has never wrestled in his life who is basically there to babysit. I could maybe go to the new school they built where Coach Malcolm(the head coach last year) went to. Apparently another former wrestling coach Davis is going to the new school also. Plus Coach Munn could follow Malcolm to the new school. I think Malcolm likes me enough to let me help out again. There are still a few guys on the team I dont completely hate.

Sorry about the rant but like I said I have been bit and its like rabies :32:.
I totally understand what you mean. I loved wrestling and wished I would have done it more than 1 year. Instead, like a fool, I chose to work... man was that a mistake!

Nicole update
So Nicole is back from Vagina. Talked to her a bit with her last night. Keeps saying she is serious about me visiting. Told me to bring some friends with me... Idk who I would bring with me lol. Im honestly a facking loner. Plus the friends I do have I trust about as far as I can throw them when it comes to girls. Marc the guy who would probably make the best sense is a no because I quote "I want to make babies with that girl" lol. Id basically just be setting him up. My next canidate is my friend Chris he has a gf but I quote "Im like a dog on a chain and Im tired of just barking." And again more game than myself but he would be courteous enough to leave Nicole alone because he knows Id kick his ass lol but seriously I think he would just get with 1 of her friends.
Sucks that your "friends" are so shady. I used to hang out with people like that till I woke up. If I lived down that way, I'd help you out.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I sure do find some interesting girls. So talking to Cassi on facebook. I might have said I went out on the water when I didnt but hey the second thing she asked was "how was ny?" lol. This chick wants to move to NY so I had to rub it in a little. Wow so after I told her what I did in NY she TELLS me she got her piercing done like no transition what so ever. She got her tongued pierced mind u this chick mentioned her tongue skills when we "talked." When did she get this done u ask? 2 weeks ago and I THINK I talked to her after she got it done.

Im sorry but I think that it screamed attention whore lol.

If I EVER talk about hanging out with her PLEASE remind me "Sail and bail" or any other phrase that means fack and forget. I would have to be an idiot to "talk" to this chick again unless she is mind blowing which I doubt anyone could be worth this.

Will post up about my much improved workout and all in a bit.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guilty of this one myself.

It think its called PD... Penis Disease.

I think she was 21 at the time that I told her. Big boobs too and seriously lacking in common sense.

Ok so they were on a level playing field

He did wrestle a couple years and was really good, but he's not comfortable in a singlet. I thinks it's one of those 'male' insecurity issues if you know what I mean. It's really a shame, I hope he gets over it.

That sucks. I LOVED wearing my singlet lol. I felt like it make me look swole. LMAO

LOL... I saw.

Well I deleted all the pics she sent me on my phone lol

I totally understand what you mean. I loved wrestling and wished I would have done it more than 1 year. Instead, like a fool, I chose to work... man was that a mistake!

Im right there with u brother. I didnt wrestle till my senior year. Wrestling just isnt big where I live.

Sucks that your "friends" are so shady. I used to hang out with people like that till I woke up. If I lived down that way, I'd help you out.

Like I said Im the loner type and most people I was friends with left this place. Thats what u do when u r smart. I was dumb and decided to stick around thinking I would leave in a year or 2. Im sure I can find some friends who wouldnt mind going.
My responses in bold.

edwitt I would post some pics of her that she sent to my phone but I deleted all of them. She has been completely deleted from my phone. I wouldnt doubt if some other members have a few of her saved lol.