oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
She defn wasn't a girl you wanted to bring home to mom. I can't post the other photos that she had sent me when we were seeing each other.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She defn wasn't a girl you wanted to bring home to mom. I can't post the other photos that she had sent me when we were seeing each other.
Those are the ones you bring to the hot tub after a night out and hope you get seen, LOL! :chairfall:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Tom, when you come up I am sure you will get the opportunity to meet her. She is a bartender are my favorite bar lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh what my log has become :lol:

The interesting people I will be meeting in NY lol.

Im leaning towards doing legs today but pulling isnt without reason.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Feel free to PM me any pics that are too revealing for this forum :sgrin:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Feel free to PM me any pics that are too revealing for this forum :sgrin:
I got a chick, i still see her from time to time, she loves having her picturs taken, ill dig some out of my email, Oh and she loves girls :sgrin:

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
I got a chick, i still see her from time to time, she loves having her picturs taken, ill dig some out of my email, Oh and she loves girls :sgrin:
Sweet! Lookin forward to them! :sgrin:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
im gonna end up getting in trouble here i can see it already

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
So this was one crazy arse night

We were out getting all crazy when we picked up this chick Kelly

Kelly works for "Scores"

and we all ended up getting a room, some pictures were taken :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
so without getting myself banned,

Ill have to be a bit selective here and i apologize for the lack of quality but taken with my phone and i had other things on my mind at the time :)

You can fill in the blanks :food:

l & e.jpg

back.jpg

kelly and lynette.jpg

kelly on fire.jpg

loung.jpg

Good times

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
:lol: Thats awesome!!!!!
It wasnt bad

33302d1274195886-burning-midnight-oil-27785_1462229964277_1489301898_31182910_2512022_n.jpg

i got tons more, she just loved to be photographed

me im more about getting down to business

but you gotta do what you gotta do

:sgrin:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Use that libido boost to your advantage. :fing02:
None required mate unless you didnt notice she like lingerie and smoking hot stripper chicks, weve gone through half the girls at Scores for sure

If that dont do it for you no about of test boosters gonna help, you are done for :bigeyes:

Greatest part is shes hot and loves picking up other hot girls, me i just get to sit back and watch the genius at work, oh and reap the rewards of course

Megan

13446_436494197151_761667151_5710013_2916659_n.jpg

cant remember this one name, hottie tho

16340_232753902151_761667151_4225967_3790933_n.jpg

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a fan of asian chicks but the blonde isnt bad looking.

Just a random thing to add since I saw it in another thread. I have been having weird ass dreams lately. I was swimming in a pull with my little brother and the little sh1t was trying to play drown me. My sister yelled at me to be nice to him. I elbowed the fack out of him and got out the pull. Oh ya I dont have a little brother either lol.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of asian chicks but the blonde isnt bad looking.

Just a random thing to add since I saw it in another thread. I have been having weird ass dreams lately. I was swimming in a pool with my little brother and the little sh1t was trying to play drown me. My sister yelled at me to be nice to him. I elbowed the fack out of him and got out the pool. Oh ya I dont have a little brother either lol.
Asian chicks are hot!!!
You have some strange-a$$ dreams my friend!!! :lol:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im resting today and lifting tomorrow. Thought I was going to do Insanity Sunday but girl said she has to do it Saturday. So I dont think I will be joining. Lifting> Insanity even when it comes with a view. Right now Im leaning towards legs like I said but pulling isnt out of the question.

I am taking LG's GHenerate which is a gh supp. They tend to cause some vivid dreams and Im not much of a dreamer. There was more to the dream but that was the end. When I dream they r def weird.

Oh and no asians chicks for this half asian.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Im resting today and lifting tomorrow. Thought I was going to do Insanity Sunday but girl said she has to do it Saturday. So I dont think I will be joining. Lifting> Insanity even when it comes with a view. Right now Im leaning towards legs like I said but pulling isnt out of the question.

I am taking LG's GHenerate which is a gh supp. They tend to cause some vivid dreams and Im not much of a dreamer. There was more to the dream but that was the end. When I dream they r def weird.

Oh and no asians chicks for this half asian.
I've read that about GHenerate a few times now. Makes me want to take it out of my Natabolic Stack and use it solo. How long does it take to kick in?

What don't you like about Asian girls?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read that about GHenerate a few times now. Makes me want to take it out of my Natabolic Stack and use it solo. How long does it take to kick in?

What don't you like about Asian girls?
Lol... Yea, some asian girls can be pretty HOTT! But to each their own..

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Lol... Yea, some asian girls can be pretty HOTT! But to each their own..
I'm just curious since I've never been with one. I didn't know if it was skin-tone, hair or eye color, something else physical or just their attitudes in general. Know what I mean?
And yes to each his/her own... but I believe in variety :sgrin:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just curious since I've never been with one. I didn't know if it was skin-tone, hair or eye color, something else physical or just their attitudes in general. Know what I mean?
Yeah buddy, were in the same boat! Never had me a asian girl yet! And yea variety is GOOD!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya the GHenerate is pretty good stuff. Ehh Im not too sure about kick in time. Seems to be pretty soon. I have been sleeping great and staying out for the most part. Crazy dreams as usual but I remember them better.

Just not physically attracted to them. Or if I am dont figure it is worth it. Im not saying my method of thinking is right. It is just the way I think. It goes a bit deeper than gotten into but gets a bit more facked up the more I talk about it.

Oh I believe in variety too trust me. Just dont set me up with an Asian girl and everything will be ok. Which is kinda funny bc I tend to like shorter girls. Since Im not exactly the tallest gent in the room.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
variety is the spice of life :)

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Ya the GHenerate is pretty good stuff. Ehh Im not too sure about kick in time. Seems to be pretty soon. I have been sleeping great and staying out for the most part. Crazy dreams as usual but I remember them better.

Just not physically attracted to them. Or if I am dont figure it is worth it. Im not saying my method of thinking is right. It is just the way I think. It goes a bit deeper than gotten into but gets a bit more facked up the more I talk about it.

Oh I believe in variety too trust me. Just dont set me up with an Asian girl and everything will be ok. Which is kinda funny bc I tend to like shorter girls. Since Im not exactly the tallest gent in the room.
Sounds good! Maybe I'll start it tonight.

I guess I can understand what you mean about Asians... sort of. I'm not particularly fond of redheads. Usually more trouble than they are worth and the contrast between hair color and skin is a little annoying. I'm sure that makes no sense, but anyways...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

Lets dig a bit deeper and see if we can find something a little bit more to your taste, i like em all

and the more the merrier :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets dig a bit deeper and see if we can find something a little bit more to your taste, i like em all

and the more the merrier :)
Haha thanks man I appreciate it :fing02:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I doing some thinking in the shower. What I might do is pull,push,off,legs,push,off. That would be the basic set up. Take extra days off when needed. Obviously my push days wouldnt be crazy volume but the legs and pull days would be. I would still do my fun conditioning. This should work better and my lagging parts I feel r on push days.

Im popping the Alpha-T2 and sweating my ass off.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I never sweated abnormally while I was taking alpha :(

mtho68

Awards
yeah my buddy on OEP hasn't been sweating abnormally either but im taking the AT2 and OEP stack and i'll just start sweating when im not doing anything and really sweat when i lift or do cardio. weird how it effect people differently..

oh and just my $.02 i love asian chicks haha and agree about the redhead statement

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
U sure do A lot of thinking man. I'm thinking I had decent nights sleep and no shenanigans to report unfortunately

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Dude I slept like adream last night, I even skipped chow to sleep longer lol

kmcart

Awards
So I doing some thinking in the shower. What I might do is pull,push,off,legs,push,off. That would be the basic set up. Take extra days off when needed. Obviously my push days wouldnt be crazy volume but the legs and pull days would be. I would still do my fun conditioning. This should work better and my lagging parts I feel r on push days.

Im popping the Alpha-T2 and sweating my ass off.
Sounds good on this setup man, i was thinking of going to a push pull legs myself. But anyways great laid back log man keep it up.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs today with a buddy of mine at the gym. Squats just pumped my quads up TOOO much. 2 sets of 325 for 12 and I was done. They were just too pumped to do anymore. Had to walk around a bit. Did about 5 sets of leg extentions or more. Then a hack squat machine with real light weight for a good bit of reps. Hit hams with seated leg curls. Finished legs off with some donkey calf raises.

Supposed to go to a pool here in a bit but its starting to look like Im not. I have to get rid of this farmer's tan. Already have a Southern twang dont need a farmer's tan to go along with it when Im in NY.

Tonight dinner will be with the family at a Japanese place for Father's day. Then walk with my sister bc she is b1tching she is getting fat. She drinks every weekend and wonders y she doesnt see progress in the gym. Then watching TUF finale on Spike with the old man. Calling it a night after that. Doesnt look like I will be hanging out with Lindsey tonight.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Legs today with a buddy of mine at the gym. Squats just pumped my quads up TOOO much. 2 sets of 325 for 12 and I was done. They were just too pumped to do anymore. Had to walk around a bit. Did about 5 sets of leg extentions or more. Then a hack squat machine with real light weight for a good bit of reps. Hit hams with seated leg curls. Finished legs off with some donkey calf raises.

Supposed to go to a pool here in a bit but its starting to look like Im not. I have to get rid of this farmer's tan. Already have a Southern twang dont need a farmer's tan to go along with it when Im in NY.

Tonight dinner will be with the family at a Japanese place for Father's day. Then walk with my sister bc she is b1tching she is getting fat. She drinks every weekend and wonders y she doesnt see progress in the gym. Then watching TUF finale on Spike with the old man. Calling it a night after that. Doesnt look like I will be hanging out with Lindsey tonight.
Damn dude that sounds awesome I forgot the finale is tonight haha sweeet looks like il be doing the same thing