The skinny stack (usp pes ebf)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not bad, not bad. I had myself s'mores pancakes, rice, beans, peppers (HOT as heck peppers), 2 sunny side up eggs on a bed of tortillas. Then I essentially took a long walk that must have spanned the length of Manhattan. :p
I had roasted potatos shrimp salad and 24oz rib eye. Did a lot of walking today in between meals. Getting that Adonis belt coming in well

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm coming to US after my finals and I graduate, lets go on a group date :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did someone say gangbang?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lunch

uploadfromtaptalk1379861157612.jpg

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was the pic I was talking about with the Adonis belt. Makes me not taking off the gym worth it!!!

It's almost as defined as Id like it to be

Where's Distilled and matty4s lol I'm aspiring to be as lean as them! Oh and breezy. Dudes a straight up beast.

Attachments

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Super legit bro. When it comes to a skinny stack you can't go wrong with erase pro and DAA for starters then you can try some other stuff to mix in there for some extra boosts. But those two are main products to use for a stack.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job keeping the progress moving brother. Looking awesome.

Thanks for the compliment too.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fun pic trying to figure out this Instagram thing

Oh and this is today post work out 2 cheat meals one Friday one sat

Attachments

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meal 1 today!!!

Iifym now. It wasn't all pb it was home made Nutella but macros are about the same a little less fat and more fiber but this is how I'm counting it. It was
2 tablespoon home made Nutella
1 tablespoon pb

Attachments

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a good app, I'm gonna check it out. Nice job btw, I've been sucking on my diet the last couple of weeks.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still shredded today after 200 something carbs yesterday. Hmmm eat more carbs? Lol. Or drop some and up the fats?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still shredded today after 200 something carbs yesterday. Hmmm eat more carbs? Lol. Or drop some and up the fats?
Was this 200g your high carb day?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was this 200g your high carb day?
Nope lol. I don't count on my high day.

I have around that much on workout days. Today may be a bit more. But I got another date tomorrow so I'm going to probably keep it closer to 150 so tomorrow I can eat Thai food with this crossfit hotty. Who I legit spoke to on the phone last night for 3 hours. And the reason why I'm getti g a late start tody

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basically we were talking and I was like

What's your squat clean and dead. And when she answered I threw my hands up and was like. Ok your the one.haha

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say if you are getting ripped then keep everything the same lol.

domore

Awards
Basically we were talking and I was like

What's your squat clean and dead. And when she answered I threw my hands up and was like. Ok your the one.haha
Does she have nip rings?

;)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd personally keep carb intake at the highest level possible that doesn't slow progress. I'm still at 200-250g daily with a massive refeed once a week. I handle carbs very well though.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd personally keep carb intake at the highest level possible that doesn't slow progress. I'm still at 200-250g daily with a massive refeed once a week. I handle carbs very well though.
Yea I've used to e advid keto guy. But it's just easier for me to do this BC I like to eat.

Tody ill prolly hit upwards of 250 carb an 200 protein

14 sets of back and 14 of shoulders today.

All pull downs for back. And all presses except last exercise for shoulders

I have an issue with not eating enough fat BC I get so damn hungry all the time.

My weight really hasn't budged this entire prep. Maybe 1-3 lbs.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get some tats up

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The best one is the clown lol.

Question: does this compound20 work?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using 8 a day. Slight difference from 4-6.
I had solid results at 4 for a month... Im almost done wit 8 weeks and it has somewhat leveled off .. but still leaning and hardening. I can't increase bc I'm almost out of it but would be interested in seeing 6 or 8 personally

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took a hiatus from the thread I'm back and haven't lost focus

Getting leaner each day

Did 2 24 hour fasts this week. Still sitting at 179.

I sent some pics over to Distilled. I think I'm siting at like 7%. 6 weeks to get to 5% definitely think ill get there very meticulous this week about all I'm doing for the upcoming month and how I'm going to progress forward.

Workouts seem to be getting longer a few days of the week

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Macros

Protein very high today. I also are over a pound of broccoli which I didn't include in macros

2nd low carb day bworkout was a 2 mile jog. Cals ended up at 2100 without the broccoli

Attachments

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems as tho I'm still bloated from Wednesday night. Gassy much more the. Usual the past 2 days

I want to do a refeed tomorrow but I'm at work 10 hours and can't possibly bring or cook enough food