On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do evisxerate and a 7oxo pre workout

So for you evisxerate and AA. AA applied first then 10 min later smolder

Post shower I do the burn free formula. Then pre bed I do absolutely abliderated.
Geezus lol. Sounds like thatd be awesome.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I do evisxerate and a 7oxo pre workout

So for you evisxerate and AA. AA applied first then 10 min later smolder

Post shower I do the burn free formula. Then pre bed I do absolutely abliderated.
My workout is late evening (not sure when you said yours is) so would you still dose pre and post workout or switch to a morning and evening setup?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My workout is late evening (not sure when you said yours is) so would you still dose pre and post workout or switch to a morning and evening setup?
I would switch up the AA for the morn smolder pre and BFF post shower

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Added 2 caps alpha t2 new version today

Will let you know how I feel

Thinking about upping my c20. All the pills I take at once are starting to make me nauseas or I oD'ed on yohimbine hcl again

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With each passing day I see more and more of an improvement.

Today I see ab veins and I was not flexing or stretching. Workin on the Adonis belt trying to get that line going from my hip to my back. If I keep this pace I see it only taking 3 weeks

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Macros so far

Keepin it lean.
Did 5 sets glute bridges

5 sets seated ham curls

Ended glut bridges at 355 for 6

Got home had some bcaas went for a mile run

Attachments

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's apple butter from Cracker Barrel in eastern Li
I eventually googled it :p Found out it's not actual butter but more of a caramelized apple sauce spread. Looks friggin amazing, I know what I'm doing this weekend, making apple butter.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eventually googled it :p Found out it's not actual butter but more of a caramelized apple sauce spread. Looks friggin amazing, I know what I'm doing this weekend, making apple butter.
Put clove and cinnamon in it!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Off topic but I was shooting MPowder for a few days, now putting it in my food and free range egg mayo, takes taste to a new level.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off topic but I was shooting MPowder for a few days, now putting it in my food and free range egg mayo, takes taste to a new level.
Yea it changes the flavor somewhat depending on why your cooking in a good way

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Def changes the flavor a bit. I would suggest using it in everything too. I love that stuff it really does the job. I love it. How long have you been using it? What have you noticed from it?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to stop dipping my finger in the y hcl. It's causing a host of anxiety and speed issues when I do that. I'm to lazy to measure it out to the mg

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too many posts Zach. How's absolutely abliterated?? Thinking of giving it a try never used anything like it tho.. Met a new girl and need to get my lower stomach in check ASAP

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too many posts Zach. How's absolutely abliterated?? Thinking of giving it a try never used anything like it tho.. Met a new girl and need to get my lower stomach in check ASAP
I like it I only use it once aday. Post shower or exfoliation. It actually burns putting it on if your pours are open

The combination of it all makes it a nice stack. I notice each time I use it there's less fat on my stomach

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it I only use it once aday. Post shower or exfoliation. It actually burns putting it on if your pours are open

The combination of it all makes it a nice stack. I notice each time I use it there's less fat on my stomach
Awesome, so quarter size just rub it in like it says lol. Nothing special?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so today I didn get to eat till a little after 630

So I fasted 23 hours.

I hit the gym 5 pm and did back and shoulders 12 sets of each.

Did very little abs like 5 sets

I ate 5 chicken thighs and 2.5 potatoes to break my fast post workout.

No food until tomorrow afternoon but I looked really full as I added a **** load of salt to my pre workout an my dinner. Water was maybe at 80-100 ounces

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. How did I miss this? Late but most definitely in!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to spend a lot of time today and tomorrow in the gym

Tomorrows my birthday so I'm going to a pig roast but I'm already feeling guilty about eatin poorly.

I may just fast for the holiday today. But I'm not sure yet. As I am not religious

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Going to spend a lot of time today and tomorrow in the gym

Tomorrows my birthday so I'm going to a pig roast but I'm already feeling guilty about eatin poorly.

I may just fast for the holiday today. But I'm not sure yet. As I am not religious
Yom Kippur?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Yea but I'm prolly going to eat man. I'm going to be hungry and I did a long fast yesterday

I'm trying to find something to do today on my day off.
If you're not religious I would definitely eat!!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
you guys know about it?
i'm from Isreal and it's Yom Kippur at the moment, haven't eat or drink for 21 hours, 3 hours to go ... my babies need their protein lol
Idk much about it tbh. Did you pop a molly before your fast? That would be an interesting holy day lol.

On a semi related note I was just looking at some Sarah Silverman stuff on my phone. Idk if you guys like her, but she's one of my favorite lady comedians.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk much about it tbh. Did you pop a molly before your fast? That would be an interesting holy day lol.

On a semi related note I was just looking at some Sarah Silverman stuff on my phone. Idk if you guys like her, but she's one of my favorite lady comedians.
Yea man she's funny so is Chelsea handler

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food done for today

Ended at like 2039 cals or something but there was butter or something on my broccoli that was supposed to be steamed so I didn't eat any more

Upped c20 to 6 caps. Going to up it to 8 on Monday for 3clipse. Told him is test it out for him and I figure you guys may want to know the difference.

So far at 6 caps no real change in thermogenesis or stimulation possible hardening but not quite sure as I've been testing new pre workouts

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's my birthday do ill be eating somewhat out of the ordinary. Won't be counting csloriea

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enjoy yourself homie.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
out of mollys ... got some hash though lol
Thanks guys.

I started on this with my burners 2x a day

Don't judge

16mg a day
don't waste your money , i tried it so many times, didn't work for me. when getting to quit smoking it's all about mind control .

and happy birthday brother enjoy!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not for quitting.

Estrogen and cortisol control appetite control and fat burning

Nicotine doesn't really effect me

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not for quitting.

Estrogen and cortisol control appetite control and fat burning

Nicotine doesn't really effect me
Nicotine controls estrogen and helps burn fat?..

I've never been a smoker, I'm curious how one could utilize this gum tho...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matt Portor wrote a good article on nicotine for fat loss a while back. Probably lost with the whole PP issue though.

I don't smoke any more(was always on and off), but loved a cigarette with my morning coffee. On occasion I'll buy a pack of the Camel Anus, and suck on those. Def helps with appetite.

Here a few quotes from Matt.

Its essentially using nicotine combined with caffeine/ephedrine etc... for dieting in regards to Leptin hormone, anti-aromatase, ghrelin, BAT fat tissue, satiation, etc,,,,,

-Matt

100 mg caffeine + 1,g nicotine (viagum) will have maximum thermogenic response and going higher than 1 mg will cause adiminishing return effect, not addictive effect.

-Matt

gmanall

Awards
I don't smoke any more(was always on and off), but loved a cigarette with my morning coffee. On occasion I'll buy a pack of the Camel Anus, and suck on those. Def helps with appetite.
Sucking camel anus after morning coffee.....yum

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahaha damn auto correct.

*Snus

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Caught back up buddy.

Looking lean my man. Digging the artwork as well. Glad you're enjoying this stack

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man

Cheated today and feel guilty
1700 tomorrow 1 meal

2200 Tuesday

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy belated birthday EBF. :)

Thanks guys.

I started on this with my burners 2x a day

Don't judge

16mg a day
I'm not judging. I've used nicotine gum before with the goal of appetite suppression, but honestly I didn't find it useful enough to use again and it gave me a slightly scattered brain feeling that wasn't useful with a heavy class schedule. I do own a quality hookah, but don't use it for appetite suppression or anything bodybuilding related. It's more of a relaxing thing once a week or so. Many people report nicotine cravings from the gum and other routes or administration such as a patch, but I never noticed any of that. I guess people vary a lot there.