Awards
Happy Bday Zach

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy belated birthday EBF. :)

I'm not judging. I've used nicotine gum before with the goal of appetite suppression, but honestly I didn't find it useful enough to use again and it gave me a slightly scattered brain feeling that wasn't useful with a heavy class schedule. I do own a quality hookah, but don't use it for appetite suppression or anything bodybuilding related. It's more of a relaxing thing once a week or so. Many people report nicotine cravings from the gum and other routes or administration such as a patch, but I never noticed any of that. I guess people vary a lot there.
Thank you

And like you I don't get those cravings.

It's weird I have an addictive personality but much better self control. When I want to stop something I can.. I own a hookah as well. Haven't lit it up in a while tho. I got some odd flavored tobaccos last time I bought

Tha appetite suppression for me was as about 8mg 4 didn't do much. And 8 was a bit strong

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys at the conclusion of te log I will be giving a run down on the pre workouts I used if any to help people further with the vascularity most seek with these products

Products in question will be

Enhanced
Anabolic ignite
Nano vapor
Gms (solo)
Agmatine (solo)
Jack3d ( gotta see which one)
Test powder
Condense
Yoked
No uptake
High volume

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get yourself a bag of All-In by Prescription Nutrition(RX Whey). Non-stim and an absolutely phenomenal profile. Love the stuff.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get yourself a bag of All-In by Prescription Nutrition(RX Whey). Non-stim and an absolutely phenomenal profile. Love the stuff.
Post up the profile if you can I'm finishing up some enhanced

Enhanced:
Flavor: I personally choke to get this down at first it was ok. Now I don't look forward to it. But it's tolerable 6/10

Pump: it was pretty decent at first I use it every so often not all the time but I can't say I really notice a big pump from it. 7/10

Focus; this is where it shined for me. First few workouts I killed it and definitely got in the zone and I like it for that 9/10

Stim: I'm a stim junky. I only use one really dense scoop BC I take other burners with caffeine. I would say it's super smooth definitely good 7/10

Other effects: first few times using it it made me go straight to the bathroom.

Thermo effect: this was ehh for me but hard to notice with everything else I'm taking so I can't comment

Profile: I love the nitrates agmatine and yohimbine extract it's what really attracted me to it. I would say you can probably use it along with alphat2 for additional fat burning effects and for some all day pumps. I love that there's 40 servings makes this last a long time.

Overall 7/10. If there's anything you want me to touch on ill be more then happy to.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy birthday man!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Birthday buddy!! Sorry I'm late wishing you that

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hdb big man

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post up the profile if you can I'm finishing up some enhanced

Enhanced:
Flavor: I personally choke to get this down at first it was ok. Now I don't look forward to it. But it's tolerable 6/10

Pump: it was pretty decent at first I use it every so often not all the time but I can't say I really notice a big pump from it. 7/10

Focus; this is where it shined for me. First few workouts I killed it and definitely got in the zone and I like it for that 9/10

Stim: I'm a stim junky. I only use one really dense scoop BC I take other burners with caffeine. I would say it's super smooth definitely good 7/10

Other effects: first few times using it it made me go straight to the bathroom.

Thermo effect: this was ehh for me but hard to notice with everything else I'm taking so I can't comment

Profile: I love the nitrates agmatine and yohimbine extract it's what really attracted me to it. I would say you can probably use it along with alphat2 for additional fat burning effects and for some all day pumps. I love that there's 40 servings makes this last a long time.

Overall 7/10. If there's anything you want me to touch on ill be more then happy to.
Happy bday! Also, I personally use Enhanced with AT2. No weird sides from that combo.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Zach, have you tried 1 scoop alphamine and 1 scoop enhanced?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zach, have you tried 1 scoop alphamine and 1 scoop enhanced?
I have not BC I always did 2 scoops alphamine pre workout

And now I have no more but 1 scoop alphamine didn't do much for me IMO.

So what I ended up doing at one point was 2 scoop alphamine am 2 scoop oxy elite powder pm

That was great

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

So what I ended up doing at one point was 2 scoop alphamine am 2 scoop oxy elite powder pm

That was great
Wow. You sleep ok lol

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

That was great
Wtf?! I'd be dead

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All-In

D-Ribose: 5,000mg
Creatine HCL: 3,000mg
Creainol-O-Phosphate: 2,500mg
Beta Alanine: 2,000mg
Leucine: 2,000mg
Citruline Malate: 2,000mg
Agmatine Sulfate: 1,000mg
Electrolyte Blend: 150mg

http://www.rxwhey.com/all-in-preworkout-primer/

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday finished at around 1800 cals

Today will be lower fat higher carb and protein

24.8 ounce 99% turkey
3 packets guacamole
5 serving polenta

1100 calories

Looking good

Ordered new running shoes gotta get those miles in. Have issues with calves tho

Today will be approximately 2300 calories

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday finished at around 1800 cals

Today will be lower fat higher carb and protein

24.8 ounce 99% turkey
3 packets guacamole
5 serving polenta

1100 calories

Looking good

Ordered new running shoes gotta get those miles in. Have issues with calves tho

Today will be approximately 2300 calories
Grandma's cooking?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grandma's cooking?
Today was mine lol

Nothing eats grandmas cooking

So I ended the day at 26-2700 calories I was hungry.

And tomorrow sushi date with an old friend may be some potential there

We will see. So tomorrow will be another high calorie day but I'm running and doing back and shoulders again

So calorie expenditure will be high

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Today was mine lol

We will see. So tomorrow will be another high calorie day but I'm running and doing back and shoulders again

Where you get sushi tai show?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where you get sushi tai show?
Going to this new place by sunrise mall. It's ****ing bananas.

I used to hit himawari in lb. my fave by far but mine and my exs spot so haven't been there in ages.

Fatty fish in glen cove is amazing too

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Going to this new place by sunrise mall. It's ****ing bananas.

I used to hit himawari in lb. my fave by far but mine and my exs spot so haven't been there in ages.

Fatty fish in glen cove is amazing too
Damn I miss sushi. It just takes one bad experience bro... Lol

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I miss sushi. It just takes one bad experience bro... Lol
Ill take ya to my spot bro great turnover no worries. I don't **** around w sushi if a bad spot man

Start off slow.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
So what are you doing for "Cardio" as such? ( I am not sure if I have asked you this before)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Today was mine lol

Do you respond well to c20?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to redo my review of enhanced after todays work out

I did 1 scoop pre.

Half scoop immediately before

Half scoop during.

I just felt overall great today. Enough to go for a 30 min jog immediately after the workout.

Endurance and focus was spot on. I will be dosing this way for now on

Pump was also much better. Shoulder vein after 1 set of rows that lasted the entire workout

Bumping it up to a 9/10

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My body is fighting every ounce of fat still on it

I am ravenous probably because my fat is so low.

What I didn't add in there was a cucumber I ate

Adds about 50 calories

I didn't measure the potatoes but it came out to 2 cups cooked unsure how much it was if I didn't mash so I put down 3 coulda been a little more so I just accounted for it by not hitting the 2200

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of issues are you having with your calves? If your running shoes are worn out they may start aching after long runs.

Thank you

And like you I don't get those cravings.

It's weird I have an addictive personality but much better self control. When I want to stop something I can.. I own a hookah as well. Haven't lit it up in a while tho. I got some odd flavored tobaccos last time I bought

Tha appetite suppression for me was as about 8mg 4 didn't do much. And 8 was a bit strong

Pretty much the same thing for me. By the time it did anything significant for appetite there was uncomfortable stimulation. I'd rather drink a diet soda or chew gum. What flavors? We haven't had ours for all that long, but tried mixing chai + vanilla the other night and it was different but very good.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of issues are you having with your calves? If your running shoes are worn out they may start aching after long runs.

Pretty much the same thing for me. By the time it did anything significant for appetite there was uncomfortable stimulation. I'd rather drink a diet soda or chew gum. What flavors? We haven't had ours for all that long, but tried mixing chai + vanilla the other night and it was different but very good.
It's like above my Achilles. Below my calf gets really tight and painful.

Warm tea usually helps my appetite but these last 3% are going to be extremely hard to get gone. I think ill train just arms tomorrow and try and run again then hit legs on Friday. Well glutes and hams only. I am sitting at an average if 2300 calories a day.

Running shoes aren't too old they are brooks. Better then my Nike and ascics. I switch between pairs sometimes. I have like a **** load of running shoes

oz_phys

oz_phys

Awards
Do you get shin pain or is it more localized to the musculo-tendinous junction? - Monitor those as calf tears are common at that point. When stretching, make sure you address your gastrocnemius (stretch with straight knee) and soleus (stretch with bent knee). Foam rolling, massage and trigger point release are also obviously effective. Running biomechanics is a difficult habit to alter, although slightly reducing your stride length could reduce the dominance of your calf group and may be something to trial. Injuries suck, so prevention definitely better than cure..

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you get shin pain or is it more localized to the musculo-tendinous junction? - Monitor those as calf tears are common at that point. When stretching, make sure you address your gastrocnemius (stretch with straight knee) and soleus (stretch with bent knee). Foam rolling, massage and trigger point release are also obviously effective. Running biomechanics is a difficult habit to alter, although slightly reducing your stride length could reduce the dominance of your calf group and may be something to trial. Injuries suck, so prevention definitely better than cure..
No shin pain anymore. I shortened my stride yesterday and was able to run longers. It's closer to my soleouse that hurts

TbAnk you for your input! Hope your enjoying the log

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apparently my diet is getting to me

I dreamt about iifym last night. Woke up and went to the gym. Wtf I'm looking decent today

Agmatine in enhanced doesn't make me use the bathroom

It's my post workout dose from bulk powder that does. Not pleasant

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to redo my review of enhanced after todays work out

I did 1 scoop pre.

Half scoop immediately before

Half scoop during.

I just felt overall great today. Enough to go for a 30 min jog immediately after the workout.

Endurance and focus was spot on. I will be dosing this way for now on
I'm going to try this tomorrow.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh how I wish for Pop-Tarts right now. Smh.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh how I wish for Pop-Tarts right now. Smh.
Sushi tonight. Gotta date lol. Ill only get 4 rolls instead of my usual 7

870 cals today
12 oz 99% turkey
1 can whole potatoes
2 guacamole packets

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sushi tonight. Gotta date lol. Ill only get 4 rolls instead of my usual 7

870 cals today
12 oz 99% turkey
1 can whole potatoes
2 guacamole packets
4 roll pieces or 4 orders of rolls with x pieces per order? Because 4 pieces would be gone quicker than you can mix the wasabi and soy sauce together. Lulz.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 roll pieces or 4 orders of rolls with x pieces per order? Because 4 pieces would be gone quicker than you can mix the wasabi and soy sauce together. Lulz.
4 rolls at 6-8 peices per roll

I don't do soy sauce I'm all about ginger

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 rolls at 6-8 peices per roll

I don't do soy sauce I'm all about ginger
Date went extremely well. Had 5 rolls. I was still starving

Not counting macros today. Made some Nutella with cacao hazel nuts pecans and almond milk with stevia. Not to bad

Had 4 tablespoons if that which is about 400 calories
2 slices bread 100 calories
3 chicken thighs that grandma made so I duno the macros but it's fatty but took most skin off and they were small. Now having my first protein shake in months just to make sure I hit my protein macros

There fore I'm not counting today however tonight will be just protein veggies and very little starch unless I order out in which case it may just be salmon idk

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When are you gonna take me on a sushi date?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Date went extremely well. Had 5 rolls. I was still starving

Not counting macros today. Made some Nutella with cacao hazel nuts pecans and almond milk with stevia. Not to bad

Had 4 tablespoons if that which is about 400 calories
2 slices bread 100 calories
3 chicken thighs that grandma made so I duno the macros but it's fatty but took most skin off and they were small. Now having my first protein shake in months just to make sure I hit my protein macros

There fore I'm not counting today however tonight will be just protein veggies and very little starch unless I order out in which case it may just be salmon idk
Not bad, not bad. I had myself s'mores pancakes, rice, beans, peppers (HOT as heck peppers), 2 sunny side up eggs on a bed of tortillas. Then I essentially took a long walk that must have spanned the length of Manhattan. :p