The skinny stack (usp pes ebf)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think ill diet another 8 weeks then maintain. Almost out of shift and when I run out I add in the new alpha t2 at 4 caps a day
I was just checking out alpha t2 last night. Looks pretty legit!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L. E. A. N.

I was just checking out alpha t2 last night. Looks pretty legit!

I've been using it. It's excellent, makes me nice and warm. Makes me warm after a meal as well (which is a good sign of UCP).

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
L. E. A. N.

I've been using it. It's excellent, makes me nice and warm. Makes me warm after a meal as well (which is a good sign of UCP).
I'm hopin to get mr cooper up in this bitch lol. Always fun to have him around spitting knowledge

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm hopin to get mr cooper up in this bitch lol. Always fun to have him around spitting knowledge
I've been going by his Coops corner suggestion. So I've been dosing Forskolin throughout the day with Alphamine/preworkouts/Alpha-T2. The evening dose however is just 1 cap of F95 with 2 caps of Shift. I also do two caps of Shift and 2 caps of Alpha-T2 mid-day. Looking leaner in the mirror, no real scale weight change though. Have lost some water weight as well.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been going by his Coops corner suggestion. So I've been dosing Forskolin throughout the day with Alphamine/preworkouts/Alpha-T2. The evening dose however is just 1 cap of F95 with 2 caps of Shift. I also do two caps of Shift and 2 caps of Alpha-T2 mid-day. Looking leaner in the mirror, no real scale weight change though. Have lost some water weight as well.
I do 25mg pre workout with burners. 25mg post workout with meal. 25mg with second dose of burners. I started this yesterday

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do 25mg pre workout with burners. 25mg post workout with meal. 25mg with second dose of burners. I started this yesterday
Yup, sounds similar to my dosing except I have 25mg evening dose. So it's 1 cap pre w/ Alpha T-2 w/ Alphamine/Preworkout, 1 cap post, 1 cap mid-day w/ Alpha-T2 w/ Shift, 1 cap evening w/ Shift.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, sounds similar to my dosing except I have 25mg evening dose. So it's 1 cap pre w/ Alpha T-2 w/ Alphamine/Preworkout, 1 cap post, 1 cap mid-day w/ Alpha-T2 w/ Shift, 1 cap evening w/ Shift.
I was unsure if 100mg would be necessary if there will be any additionally seen effects.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was unsure if 100mg would be necessary if there will be any additionally seen effects.
I just went with what most people had suggested :p Plus it made the pill count nice and even (60 days ='s 4 bottles).

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just went with what most people had suggested :p Plus it made the pill count nice and even (60 days ='s 4 bottles).
Unfortunately I have too many other expenses so I couldn't buy any more.

I had 3 bottles. Bottle 1 was 2 caps a day the next 2 will be 3 a day so I hit my 10 weeks

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately I have too many other expenses so I couldn't buy any more.

I had 3 bottles. Bottle 1 was 2 caps a day the next 2 will be 3 a day so I hit my 10 weeks
Gotcha gotcha :D I jumped on that AS sale they had a little while ago :p Worked out well.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha gotcha :D I jumped on that AS sale they had a little while ago :p Worked out well.
I mean I got it for like 20 a pop but I had a 140 budget and needed the topicals I actually don't even remember what I bought I have so much **** it's retarded

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean I got it for like 20 a pop but I had a 140 budget and needed the topicals I actually don't even remember what I bought I have so much **** it's retarded
I'm with you. I have a few times a year where I literally just give away a bunch of stuff I may have accumulated which I don't use but still sitting on the shelf. My coworkers are getting swole off dat chit. Lulz.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with you. I have a few times a year where I literally just give away a bunch of stuff I may have accumulated which I don't use but still sitting on the shelf. My coworkers are getting swole off dat chit. Lulz.
That's how I acquire some **** to. Hoping I only need to diet for like 4 more weeks I'm kind of sick of it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Somehow acquired more shift. Therefor ill be running that another 3 weeks and adding in alpha t2. I

I have way to much ****

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somehow acquired more shift. Therefor ill be running that another 3 weeks and adding in alpha t2. I

I have way to much ****
Keeping to the theme of supplement acquisition, damn NP e-mail that I just received is making me tempted to stock up on EP + ABE + Dopa since they are selling that stack for $70. Lulz.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keeping to the theme of supplement acquisition, damn NP e-mail that I just received is making me tempted to stock up on EP + ABE + Dopa since they are selling that stack for $70. Lulz.
Freakin insane price for that stack.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say do it !

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have way to much ****
Lol got me jelly! I'm running low on most things

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food today. Duno calories

Left is I think 6 oz fat free cheese. 17 oz or so 90/10 beef n gramma says it's 93/7. May be lying to make me feel better so ill go with 90/10

Right is noodle Coogle. This was at 11'am. I been Doing bcaas every few hours.

Ill probably have 1 protein bar pre bed tonight

Attachments

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm already hungry bout to take some burners in an hour and hit the sack.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today:

Wake up

Take burners

Get oil change and tire rotation on whip

Get home

Take mad gms agmatine and 4 yolked.

Prepare next pre workout if anabolic ignite and nanovapor

Goto gym blast titties and abs

Get home to realize I have veins all over my abs. Today is a good day. I wasn't flexing I was stretching in this pic but hopefully y'all can see

Let me know if there's any questions you have

Attachments

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, you're reaching bone dry status. Lulz.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, and I'm using a crappy-ly calibrated monitor here at work. Lulz. You're forming road maps there my friend.
Really enjoying the final stages if this cut. Seems like my body is responding well to everything along with the cardio intermittently and an iifym lifestyle couple dys a week

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really enjoying the final stages if this cut. Seems like my body is responding well to everything along with the cardio intermittently and an iifym lifestyle couple dys a week
I need to get on your level :p

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking lean man. That's some crazy vascularity.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking lean man. That's some crazy vascularity.
I'm thinking ill be where I want sooner then later. Just gotta keep killing it

I'm doin this log to show everyone the synergy between products especially between pes usp.

Hope everyone follows my lead and tries it BC te results have been nothing less then stellar. As you guys are seeing even with the diet I've been posting

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm doin this log to show everyone the synergy between products especially between pes usp.

Hope everyone follows my lead and tries it BC te results have been nothing less then stellar. As you guys are seeing even with the diet I've been posting
You're doing great man. Keep at it.

Thanks for taking the time to log everything. I'm currently using mainly USPlabs/PES products for my prep and couldn't be happier with the results so far.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hell yeah bro.

I haven't used much PES stuff but my results from EBF/USP have been nothing short of awesomeness. It's always fun to walk around with abs showing when you're not flexing ;-)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah bro.

I haven't used much PES stuff but my results from EBF/USP have been nothing short of awesomeness. It's always fun to walk around with abs showing when you're not flexing ;-)
Yea now it's winter ish n I can't walk around w no shirt. Vacation is in order lol

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah bro.

Add some pes stuff to next prep man

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea now it's winter ish n I can't walk around w no shirt. Vacation is in order lol
It's hilarious, I've been on a surplus/maintenance all summer basically as well. Ha ha ha.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally daily macros not including veggies

I did a 2 mile run at around 6 pm

Fat is way low today just because of food I had at my disposal today

Attachments

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I just got in 2 bottles of AA and 1 bottle of Eviscerate BFF. I already have an open bottle of OG Eviscerate and 2 bottles of Dermatherm Target sitting around as well. I'm ready to drop this fat and get veins in my abs like you!!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got in 2 bottles of AA and 1 bottle of Eviscerate BFF. I already have an open bottle of OG Eviscerate and 2 bottles of Dermatherm Target sitting around as well. I'm ready to drop this fat and get veins in my abs like you!!
Sick man post up pictures n thoughts in here. All are welcome!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you dosing the topicals?
I do evisxerate and a 7oxo pre workout

So for you evisxerate and AA. AA applied first then 10 min later smolder

Post shower I do the burn free formula. Then pre bed I do absolutely abliderated.