The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a risk it wont if it gets inspected becuase technicly the main ingredient in erase is a form of DHEA.
I got 3 bottles of erase pro and 1 anabeta elite. My mate sent me 4 packages from Germany. Only the letter package got checked which only had PLCAR. DHL too.

I cant even use AIs as they kill my sex drive, but mate works in industry and shipped themover.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I got 3 bottles of erase pro and 1 anabeta elite. My mate sent me 4 packages from Germany. Only the letter package got checked which only had PLCAR. DHL too.

I cant even use AIs as they kill my sex drive, but mate works in industry and shipped themover.
They Kill mine too. BUT, they also help me get shredded! I forgot how well erase works. The fat around my stomach has been melting off since i started and ive been putting in less effort than previously.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's still so much cheaper... I'd love to make my own supplement store if I could get prices like this and take all the places down here out of business... Prices are so bad here
Problem is though is that you couldn't stock half the stuff that NP sells, which is why we have this thread ;) Not to mention the cost of importation from the supplement companies themselves who do not as of yet have a very good international shipping system.

Its a good plan in theory though

Mga223

Awards
Problem is though is that you couldn't stock half the stuff that NP sells, which is why we have this thread ;) Not to mention the cost of importation from the supplement companies themselves who do not as of yet have a very good international shipping system.

Yea if I had spare cash I would try start something up the places around here suck they seem to say they don't make much money on their products.

$150 bucks for 5kg of on whey protein and that is such a crap price... Us Australians get jipped

anyone else having a problem with their Black Friday order? Mine seems to be shipped but no update and tracking number doesn't work

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
anyone else having a problem with their Black Friday order? Mine seems to be shipped but no update and tracking number doesn't work
same here, nutra said it shipped on the 6th, but other than the initial entry no activity since then. Whilst the USPS tracker isn't most reliable, there is usually at least a few updates before it leaves the country, although last time I put in a big order it took something like 5 days to move from Georgia to Florida, which are neighboring states, kinda ridiculous. Still ended up getting here in about 2weeks time (used the 2nd fastest option) which was usual for me just not many updates along the way. I'm guessing the USPS is probably getting slammed by all the black friday orders being shipped out from various retailers ATM

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yea if I had spare cash I would try start something up the places around here suck they seem to say they don't make much money on their products.

$150 bucks for 5kg of on whey protein and that is such a crap price... Us Australians get jipped

Im from NZ and the prices are worse. So I know what you mean; just wish we had something like NP over here. Im just glad they have international shipping.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Correct.

Most distributors bring in powder form products as they fall under food laws. Anything in pill/cap falls under TGA and even costs more to import. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anybody here got stuff trade or sell? We should make an Aussie auction list. Head on over lads and post up what ya got for trade or sale

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody here got stuff trade or sell? We should make an Aussie auction list. Head on over lads and post up what ya got for trade or sale

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
I dont think youre allowed too. Id be up for it, unsure of rules however.

Steve_W

Awards

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
I've got a nearly full tub of primordial performance tcf-1 (DAA). DAA gives me nasty, nasty acne so had to stop using, it's pretty much full, would be happy to trade for something

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I dont think youre allowed too. Id be up for it, unsure of rules however.
Under auction should be fine

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's up. Enjoy.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Steve_W

Awards
Guys why is NP not shipping anything with mucuna puriens in it to Aus?? It is not banned? I can understand yohimbine but don't understand the problem with MP. I have tried contacting nutraplanet but have received no response

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Steph

Awards
Hi Guys, first post from QLd here ;) nice to be part of this community :) ... Just wondering if you recently got OEP ... ? thinking about odering some ...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hi Guys, first post from QLd here ;) nice to be part of this community :) ... Just wondering if you recently got OEP ... ? thinking about odering some ...
Hey steph. Fellow qld'er. I can't see any reason why it wouldnt come through. Although the good old oep that contains dmaa is illegal over in the states too. Nutraplanet ship internationally and if it is illegal over here and they won't sell it you can still buy the stacks which seem to go through fine. Hope that helps :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey steph. Fellow qld'er. I can't see any reason why it wouldnt come through. Although the good old oep that contains dmaa is illegal over in the states too. Nutraplanet ship internationally and if it is illegal over here and they won't sell it you can still buy the stacks which seem to go through fine. Hope that helps :)
DMAA is not illegal in the states man. People are threatening to ban it but nothing has developed of it, so its still legal.

And it wont get through Aussie customs if checked.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
DMAA is not illegal in the states man. People are threatening to ban it but nothing has developed of it, so its still legal.

And it wont get through Aussie customs if checked.
Yeah man it was banned in the states about a month before it was banned here I remember reading the article when it first happened.
Haha epi wouldn't get through either "if checked" but I've never had a problem getting it through.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: OEP has yohibine, if it get inspected it most probably will get siezed.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man it was banned in the states about a month before it was banned here I remember reading the article when it first happened.
Haha epi wouldn't get through either "if checked" but I've never had a problem getting it through.
It aint bro. Otherwise Nutra wouldn't sell them. They aint in the business of breaking the law.

Check the multiple threads on DMAA on Patrick arnolds sub forum. This is in fact the letter that was sent to multiple companies http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm302133.htm which does not mean it is banned. Rather, they need evidence to suggest that it is naturally occuring.

They are only warning letters, not seizure or banned notices.

And further http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-06-pressure-dietary-supplement-dmaa.html

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
It aint bro. Otherwise Nutra wouldn't sell them. They aint in the business of breaking the law.

Check the multiple threads on DMAA on Patrick arnolds sub forum. This is in fact the letter that was sent to multiple companies http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm302133.htm which does not mean it is banned. Rather, they need evidence to suggest that it is naturally occuring.

They are only warning letters, not seizure or banned notices.

And further http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-06-pressure-dietary-supplement-dmaa.html
Ahh well then I stand corrected sorry bro looks like I was a sucker of misinformation. I do miss some of the old dmaa products. Good to know I can probably still get them if I wanted :)

Steph

Awards
Hello Lukef2000 ;), ... hello guys ... thanks for the answers

in fact, I was wondering if inspectors get sometime a day off :) ... Now, I read between the line :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ahh well then I stand corrected sorry bro looks like I was a sucker of misinformation. I do miss some of the old dmaa products. Good to know I can probably still get them if I wanted :)
But they are def looking to ban it, just hasn't happened quite yet. I think it was just misinterpretation by others of what the warnings letters mean; they are basically saying that if they cannot prove that geranium is a natural product then the product is illegal. But there is ongoing debate trying to prove that geranium is naturally occuring, hence why it is not yet banned. But soon to be I would imagine.

Get it while you can ;)

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
Has anyone attempted getting the steroid sachets over?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nah Oz,but wonder if NEW OEP will get in. No DMAA

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
Just a quickie, I get my nolva and clomid through and it gets inspected.
If I also order some Clen at the same time and it gets seized, to they still send the other items or is the whole order seized?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If I also order some Clen at the same time and it gets seized, to they still send the other items or is the whole order seized?
They send other items

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

theguvner

Awards
I've got a few pre-ban thingies for trade/sale ;) pm me if interested.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
It depends. Sometimes they ask proof of script. Don't even bother with Clen, it will fk up your chances of getting anything else thru again.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
It won't get seized as the yohibine is listed as rauwolscine hcl. Customs ain't that smart.
the TGA have banned OEP in Australia due to them testing it and finding yombine present...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Yep, NewYears order which included alphamine came in from nutra yesterday. Uninspected though.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Not looking good for my new years sale stuff. Has been processed in Australia, but not out of customs and that was on the 13th of January. Normally good with USPS...hope it gets in.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Not looking good for my new years sale stuff. Has been processed in Australia, but not out of customs and that was on the 13th of January. Normally good with USPS...hope it gets in.
What did you order??

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Finaflex 550xd and alpha 1... Hopefully slip thru. Erase, nolavdren xt, and bcaa's... Have got them all through before but uninspected. Don't like my chance this time.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Finaflex 550xd and alpha 1... Hopefully slip thru. Erase, nolavdren xt, and bcaa's... Have got them all through before but uninspected. Don't like my chance this time.
Neither do i

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

The new lean xtreme and reduce XT will get through australian customs?