The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Hope you guys are using USPS to import stuff into Aus, ive never had a seizure (10 orders)

fundamentals

fundamentals

Awards
Hope you guys are using USPS to import stuff into Aus, ive never had a seizure (10 orders)
I try use them all the time aswell but recently used DHL as I forgot to tell then USPS...

How much do you order in one go?

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
I try use them all the time aswell but recently used DHL as I forgot to tell then USPS...

How much do you order in one go?

$100-400 orders, Its awsome because supplements cost 2-3 times the price here, and i end up selling a few items to make back money : )

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Anybody tried to import hemavol/bulk modern bcaa/anabeta to NZ? Moving there in 12 months, need to see what supplements are go/no go, I have heard that NZ has even more stringent import regulations than AUS due to environmental hoohah.

Not import to sell, rather buy from nutraplanet, etc, and have shipped into NZ

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
Anybody tried to import hemavol/bulk modern bcaa/anabeta to NZ? Moving there in 12 months, need to see what supplements are go/no go, I have heard that NZ has even more stringent import regulations than AUS due to environmental hoohah.

Not import to sell, rather buy from nutraplanet, etc, and have shipped into NZ
I haven't got the listed it but I have got sd, oxy elite pro (With yohimbe) Cycle Assist etc.

Havent had any seizures yet - I think it may be a tiny bit LESS tough than aus customs - USPS have been good for me and alot of other nz'ers.

Where in NZ are you moving?

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
I haven't got the listed it but I have got sd, oxy elite pro (With yohimbe) Cycle Assist etc.

Havent had any seizures yet - I think it may be a tiny bit LESS tough than aus customs - USPS have been good for me and alot of other nz'ers.

Where in NZ are you moving?
Won't know until probably Dec/Jan, my wife is only talking with recruiters over there at the moment. So far Wairarapa or New Plymouth (I think thats th ename of it). Somewhere rural, she wants to stay out of the bigger cities, just cause thats where we've worked so far here in the States.

Also, thanks for the info man

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
haha I think you will be in for a surprise when you see our 'bigger' cities and realize they are more like towns haha - used to work in new plymouth and live about 30 minutes out - peaceful!No problems man, if you order on monday/tuesday express then stuff tends to turn up just on the weekend - which is awesome because the customs people tend to be very loose/lazy.Just got 2 bottles of tamoxifen in using this method :laugh:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
anyone with Androlean or androdrive, I want

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Dude at my gym reckons Craze has been banned here, anyone know about this?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Big_Mick

Awards
Is decavol illegal noticed Australian sports nutrition selling it

Big_Mick

Awards
Write in google - Australian sports nutrition decavol

Jarredm

Awards
Hey guys i ordered a $400 order from nutra and was sent via fedex its in clearance delay at the moment, got a call yesterday saying there was no invoice on the package so i sent them the invoice do you think they will seize any of these products.
2x orange triad
2x white flood
1x jacked micro
1x bulk bcaa
1x bulk daa
1x bulk creatine
1x super cissus
1x daa (caps)
1x erase pro
1x dcp
1x dexaprine
2x fish oil
1x erase
1x lean efx
1x fat smack
1x tt-33
1x pure syrengy

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Btw, anyone here actually use Nutraplanet????

I did a dummy order of placebos to compare with other companies. Most products were higher priced, but shipping to Aus was like $85!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Btw, anyone here actually use Nutraplanet????

I did a dummy order of placebos to compare with other companies. Most products were higher priced, but shipping to Aus was like $85!!
Loyal to them

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Ain't that weird? Customs are so fkg inconsistant. I used to get peptides in but they confiscated hcG.

Hcg is on the list most peptides still aren't, I had a pack of HCG confiscated while I was waiting for my letter I complained to the company that sent them before I had even received my naughty boy letter the second shipment arrived, next day the letter from customs ... so I still got my hcg for the same cost. I also have a script Dr wrote out 6 week supply ... pharmacy read it as 6 repeats so I got 36 weeks worth ... ha ha and a few months from the O/S supplier. I will wait to xmas before making my next o/s order of hcg tho.

Croxly

Awards
I just received my Tamox and Clomid via USPS priority. Was opened by customs but they allowed both to pass ;)
I don't think either of them are on the banned list, they are prescription only. I buy most my meds online and have never had a prescription med seized. Sups being seized, well thats another story.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Ain't that weird? Customs are so fkg inconsistant. I used to get peptides in but they confiscated hcG.
Theres a Company that does a lot of Southern Research that ships these products from within Australia. Have a search around. It might save you some hastle. Ive never ordered their products... not my thing...but they look reliable.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Theres a Company that does a lot of Southern Resarch that ships these products from within Australia. Have a search around. It might save you some hastle. Ive never ordered their products... not my thing...but they look reliable.
Oncyclesupps

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Im not talking about them. However, they have quality supps.

But Im talking about more research orientated products.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im not talking about them. However, they have quality supps.

But Im talking about more research orientated products.
Pm plz bro

bigcelltech

Awards
anyone know whether

Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs - is still on the allowed list?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good to go

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
Does anyone know if any of the Aussie research chemical mobs do anything similar to clenbuterol?

Cheers..

Neva2Big_7

Awards
anyone know whether

Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs - is still on the allowed list?
Should be, i recently got some in. But wasnt too concered as it onle contains legal supps, eg, celery seed, hawthorn etc..

Akula

Akula

Awards
Hey guys,
Just a update from my side and sources.
I can personally vouch for:
Hard Rock M1D (M1,4 ADD clone)
Hard Rock Methastadrol (M-Drol clone)
Thanks

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys,
Thanks
International or Aussie?

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I got a few bottles of the Hard Rock Methastadrol in before the ban ... none got inspected tho :)
The M1D is listed exactly the same on the list tho bro ... I think you got lucky on that one ... very lucky.

Hey guys,
Thanks

Steve_W

Awards
Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can purchase research chems? Looking for liquid tadalafil for research purposes ;)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
It's a vitamin E spectrum.
Very good actually
It's very good, how?

What difference could one expect between, say std vit E from the health shop compared to this overpriced one compounded by expensive shipping options?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's very good, how?

What difference could one expect between, say std vit E from the health shop compared to this overpriced one compounded by expensive shipping options?
Read up on.it on Primordial website

Dat Do

Awards
Does anyone know how to get Uni-Liver into Australia, Melbourne?

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how to get Uni-Liver into Australia, Melbourne?

I have ordered it a few times and got it in even when inspected (Sydney) ... I don't know why it gets in, it shouldn't, but it does. If you want a tub I have a 500 count one to spare, feel free to make an offer, pimping.