Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
bump thread. For all us overseas NP fans!

Mga223

Awards
Hi guys I've noticed NP doesn't allow activate xtreme any more also I've bought

triazole
bioforge V3
sns DAA
slin sane V2

any reason why customs has stopped this for 2 days? Was hoping to get it by the 14th but never had anything stopped before :(

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nutra is being a little bit edgy with the customs rules. It contains Macauna Puriens (aka L-Dopa). I have had plenty of stuff in with L-dopa like endosurge etc, and I was able to get it from NP.

C'mon nutra......

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nutra is being a little bit edgy with the customs rules. It contains Macauna Puriens (aka L-Dopa). I have had plenty of stuff in with L-dopa like endosurge etc, and I was able to get it from NP.

C'mon nutra......
Howd you get L-Dopa in? I cant get it here.. Can you get in Alphamine?

Mga223

Awards
Any reason why my order has been stopped for 2 days? What's the chances it gets through customs

that was to runner sorry my order was
triazole
sns DAA caps, bioforge v3 and slin sane v2 (god damn iPhone worst for this forum lol)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Any reason why my order has been stopped for 2 days? What's the chances it gets through customs

that was to runner sorry my order was
triazole
sns DAA caps, bioforge v3 and slin sane v2 (god damn iPhone worst for this forum lol)
When my package was searched, it took 5 days to get through. If they Xrayed it then they will probs be seacrhing the package. Idk about slin sane or bioforge but I assume Triazole & the DAA woould be ok to get through.

Update what happens

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
all good to go

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

C'mon nutra......
I don't know why nutras being a pain in the a$$ about customs... They get paid and we get.... Some of the stuff we want lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don't know why nutras being a pain in the a$$ about customs... They get paid and we get.... Some of the stuff we want lol.
Lol. Yeah I cant see it going back to them, perhaps they just want a good overseas brand image? haha

biggie_racing

Awards
Hey guys... Any luck with forma products?

Formastane, formeron, forma-stanzol etc

Cheers

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got formastane in. Fed ex too

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Anyone had any luck with Triazole?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
In Australia, Yes.

Akula

Akula

Awards
Just had CEL M1,4ADD inspected! and delivered to my house.
Anybody want proof before i throw out the evidence?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just had CEL M1,4ADD inspected! and delivered to my house.
Anybody want proof before i throw out the evidence?
No way? How the heck did those get thru..

Mga223

Awards
I got my triazole/bio forge through

what is the most likely PH to get through?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mod edit: read all the rules before youre banned.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Would Iforce - lights out be stopped by customs?

Coming to Australia

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to what you folk are getting from the NP Black Friday sales (and will get into Aus)?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ship through MyUs.com

Awards
Hi All,

This would be my first time purchasing from Nutraplanets but would the following items get through customs to here in Sydney? I usually order via another site using Fedex and have never been held with customs.

Nolvadren-XT (56 Capsules)
Novem Variety Pack (30 Stick Packs)
NO-Xplode 2.0 (30 Servings) + FREE Amino X (10 Servings)
Vasotropin ON SALE + FREE Anavite Blowout Stack (Combo Pack)
The Aromavex Arsenal Set (LIMITED TIME COMBO)
Cell-Tech Performance Series (3lb)
GRP-HD (28 capsules)
Orange Triad (270 tabs)
Life Support + FREE AI Sports Blender Bottle (BOGO)
Elite Fusion 7 (5lb)

Any help would be appreciated.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hi All,

This would be my first time purchasing from Nutraplanets but would the following items get through customs to here in Sydney? I usually order via another site using Fedex and have never been held with customs.

GRP-HD (28 capsules)
Orange Triad (270 tabs)
Elite Fusion 7 (5lb)

I'm not sure about those specific items bro but I've had things that aren't allowed in the country opened and inspected by customs and then sent on through.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Thanks mate.

I'll have to wait and see I guess.
Just a heads up fellas. There's a local site in Aus called bulk nutrients which has all the basic supplements at very reasonable prices. Esp protein powder, creatine, carbs etc.

Unless you're buying hormonal products there's no point wasting your cash on rediculously overpriced supps and ESP the shipping from the US. Take away the wanky label it's all the same stuff.

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi All,

GRP-HD (28 capsules)
Orange Triad (270 tabs)
Elite Fusion 7 (5lb)

Elite fushion because its protein powder

Mga223

Awards
Anyone had any luck with erase pro? Seems like the original is hit and miss

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Anyone had any luck with erase pro? Seems like the original is hit and miss
In getting it in? Becasue Erase is a very powerful anti-estrogen with lots of blood work on this forum done to prove its effectiveness. People who say it doesnt work, arnt really sure what to expect from it.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Anyone had erase pro and anabeta elite get in ok? im looking to stock up on this sale. Also is it cheaper to use comgateway or myus for postal redirection? i have never used such services.

Cheers

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone had erase pro and anabeta elite get in ok? im looking to stock up on this sale. Also is it cheaper to use comgateway or myus for postal redirection? i have never used such services.

Cheers
They are ok and just use FedEx

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, ive had erase and anabeta in multiple times but they havn't been inspected though. Anabeta should not give you any touble through.

Erase pro and Anabeta elite ive also got through. I'm not sure how these would go inspected though.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Only use MyUs if you buy copious amounts of stuff from the US, like i do. Instead of $40NZD shipping its like $8 haha

Mga223

Awards
Yea I meant if erase pro will get in

I want to so a $200 order shipping is like 88 dollars lol :/ still twice as cheap as over here haha

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Yea I meant if erase pro will get in

I want to so a $200 order shipping is like 88 dollars lol :/ still twice as cheap as over here haha
There is a risk it wont if it gets inspected becuase technicly the main ingredient in erase is a form of DHEA.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
There is a risk it wont if it gets inspected becuase technicly the main ingredient in erase is a form of DHEA.
FedEx is very good for me

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
FedEx is bad for me, considering they also screen items. You seem to have good luck with them. I ask NP to ship via USPS. I live in NZ and Erase won't get in if inspected. Its been confisgated twice :(

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
FedEx is bad for me, considering they also screen items. You seem to have good luck with them. I ask NP to ship via USPS. I live in NZ and Erase won't get in if inspected. Its been confisgated twice :(
Damn bro

Awards
Hmm...I should of given the redirectional service a go_Ordered about $800 worth of supps and shipping ended up being about $216.I haven't had any issues with Fedex but they've been good. My last order was held in customs for 3 days before I could go pick it up.

Admin edit: To everyone. This will be the last time i say this. If post or ask for anything other than what NP sells, youre gone.

Mga223

Awards
It's still so much cheaper... I'd love to make my own supplement store if I could get prices like this and take all the places down here out of business... Prices are so bad here

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hmm...I should of given the redirectional service a go_Ordered about $800 worth of supps and shipping ended up being about $216.I haven't had any issues with Fedex but they've been good. My last order was held in customs for 3 days before I could go pick it up.
Bet you had to pay a **** load of duty on that purchase