The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Anyone here ordering research chems at the moment? I'm after some aromasin.
I will be ordering a few over the next week or two from r u I They always get inspected but I haven't had any seized.... Yet.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
What co you guys using? I used to use sten but I'm sure their stuff is underdosed or plain bunk

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
What co you guys using? I used to use sten but I'm sure their stuff is underdosed or plain bunk
I use RUI products. They're stuff seems to be legit. I've used their albuterol, torem and Nolva and have a stack of stuff from them I haven't used yet.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
GWP - Great White Peptides.

I use RUI products. They're stuff seems to be legit. I've used their albuterol, torem and Nolva and have a stack of stuff from them I haven't used yet.
There a fkn rip. Shipping is overpriced. And their Albutrol was ****.

-

Check eroids for reviews.

Also i have contacted GWP asking them if they will ever and that they should ship directly to AUS. Seriously their prices are amazing. They are rated highly on eroids. And a lot of people rate them.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
And i cant wait to use my 2x 60ml bottles of ALB that i got really cheap. The following was my order with 35% off, i couldn't resist :)

Prami 1MG Per ML 60ML bottle with Marked dropper Pramipexole $59.99
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1 $59.99

Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg x 60ml Bottle w/ Marked 1ml dropper Tamoxifen $44.99
Shipped: 1 $44.99

LIQUID TADA 25MG Per ML 60ML Bottle W 1cc Marked dropper Tadalafil 25mg 60ml $49.99
Shipped: 1 $49.99

Letrozole 2.5MG Per ML 60ML bottle with marked dropper LETROZOLE $32.99
Shipped: 1 $32.99

Albuterol 5MG Per ML 60ML with Marked Dropper ALBUTEROL $34.99
Ordered: 2
Shipped: 2 $69.98

EXEMESTANE 25MG Per ML 60ML bottle with marked dropper EXEMESTANE $60.99
Shipped: 1 $60.99

Subtotal $318.93
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (35CHEM) -$111.63
Grand Total $207.30

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I got a reply from GWP:

When we shipped to Australia your countries customs seized 70 percent of our packages and caused us to lose an extreme amount of money. So we do not choose to ship there sorry.

It seems that they were refunding customers or something similar.
Well we do have the worlds strictest customs...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
[QUOTE="ironwiz;

There a fkn rip. Shipping is overpriced. And their Albutrol was ****

Check eroids for reviews.

Also i have contacted GWP asking them if they will ever and that they should ship directly to AUS. Seriously their prices are amazing. They are rated highly on eroids. And a lot of people rate them.[/QUOTE]
really?? I used their albuterol not long ago and it seemed legit! Took it for 6 weeks straight and it was still giving me the shakes end of week 6! Might give GWP a go next tile for comparisons sakes.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I got a reply from GWP:

When we shipped to Australia your countries customs seized 70 percent of our packages and caused us to lose an extreme amount of money. So we do not choose to ship there sorry.

It seems that they were refunding customers or something similar.
Well we do have the worlds strictest customs...
I've had plenty of research chems opened and inspected and they have always been sent on. That sounds a bit strange.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I used to use Sten, but the quality is suspect. Also I can't get **** through because they kept on gifting me free Clen and customs got ****ty over it.

I can't even order formeron without it getting confiscated ... Fml!

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I used to use Sten, but the quality is suspect. Also I can't get **** through because they kept on gifting me free Clen and customs got ****ty over it.

I can't even order formeron without it getting confiscated ... Fml!
So im assuming you have been flagged? That sucks!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Customs dont flag people, if anything theyd watch people who constantly order illegal goods to build a case against them. Its just luck, then again i know a guy who works for customs and sells all this stuff! Dodgy!

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Customs dont flag people, if anything theyd watch people who constantly order illegal goods to build a case against them. Its just luck, then again i know a guy who works for customs and sells all this stuff! Dodgy!
Bull**** bro. I'm flagged ever since I got Clen intercepted. Got nothing thru since!

Akula

Akula

Awards
Bull**** bro. I'm flagged ever since I got Clen intercepted. Got nothing thru since!
Cool story...

I have had stealth steriod confiscated, also M1,4 Bold and lastly some Anadrol...

So if your flagged then i must have the ASIS on me...

So in a few months your going to be messaging members offering them gear? like somebody else in this thread?

Old game, just ask AdelV :D....

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
No one has offered me anything ;) PS will 1-Carboxy get through?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet and their Versa-1 stack sale was to good to miss :) plus i bought some other goodies :) my wallet hates me!

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Cool story...

I have had stealth steriod confiscated, also M1,4 Bold and lastly some Anadrol...

So if your flagged then i must have the ASIS on me...

So in a few months your going to be messaging members offering them gear? like somebody else in this thread?

Old game, just ask AdelV :D....
Out of interest - same name and addy?

Dude I started this thread after cub got banned, ill leave the placebo peddling to AdelV ;)

Btw ironwiz is going to remain small and poor if he keeps buying from nutra :lol:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet and their Versa-1 stack sale was to good to miss :) plus i bought some other goodies :) my wallet hates me!
Awesome deal! I never order anymore, but I was considering 3x!

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Out of interest - same name and addy?

Dude I started this thread after cub got banned, ill leave the placebo peddling to AdelV ;)

Btw ironwiz is going to remain small and poor if he keeps buying from nutra :lol:
Sarcasm? or are you going out of your way to be a dick...

Mga223

Awards
Holy moly the nrl/afl players have completely screwed peptides down here.... Watch customs tighten up even more now.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy moly the nrl/afl players have completely screwed peptides down here.... Watch customs tighten up even more now.
Who cares? Well Im natural so I dont! Lol. Im sure all the juice junkies will still be fine!

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
There will always be ways and means. Luckily I am natural too :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
We have the strictest customs in the world anyways, was and always will be difficult to get good **** by them.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Any long term peptides users here have a decent log on AM?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Well how much mass are people gaining by taking peptides? and over what time period? I have run cjc for a month and noticed nothing...

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Well how much mass are people gaining by taking peptides? and over what time period? I have run cjc for a month and noticed nothing...
Not surprised. Cjc by itself does fk all. Need to stack with ghrp, dosed accordingly and timed around nutrition. If dialed in, benefits are noticed by month 3-4, although they are subtile. I wouldn't run without gears personally, and even then I sometimes wonder whether the cost/effort is worth the results.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Not surprised. Cjc by itself does fk all. Need to stack with ghrp, dosed accordingly and timed around nutrition. If dialed in, benefits are noticed by month 3-4, although they are subtile. I wouldn't run without gears personally, and even then I sometimes wonder whether the cost/effort is worth the results.
I totally agree with you i dont believe peptides are worth it. Thats why i wanted someone to post up a decent log. These NRL and AFL players who got caught i reckon they would of been on the real HGH, not just peptides. I mean compare the footy players from the 90's to now and you will see a massive difference in their physiques.

AshRR

Awards
Hey guys,
New to this forum so go easy on me.
I have ordered a couple of Animal Pak's for myself and a mate from A1 Supplements (US).
Do they get through customs easy enough ?
Shipping is with USPS Priority.
I've tried searching this forum, but could not find anything.
Thanks

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
New to this forum so go easy on me.
I have ordered a couple of Animal Pak's for myself and a mate from A1 Supplements (US).
Do they get through customs easy enough ?
Shipping is with USPS Priority.
I've tried searching this forum, but could not find anything.
Thanks
Yea mate it should go through, its essentially just an overpriced ****ty multivitamin that uses inferior sources of minerals and vitamins.

AshRR

Awards
Yea mate it should go through, its essentially just an overpriced ****ty multivitamin that uses inferior sources of minerals and vitamins.
Cheers brother, glad to hear.
Oh really, so what multi would you recommend ?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Orange triad

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Cheers brother, glad to hear.
Oh really, so what multi would you recommend ?
It depends on your budget mate.

Orange triad is a great one.
If your strapped for cash then NOW Foods Adam is decent.
If money is not a problem then something like AOR Ortho-Core is meant to be the best.

Stay away from things like Animal pak and Opti-men.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
PS. Nutraplanet (Which is a supplement store run by AM or something along those lines) had a sale a while ago, they had OT for $19.99! Although shipping is expensive to Australia. I just use a shipping forwarder: Shipito.com and when i purchase from NP i buy plenty of other items to make it worthwhile.

AshRR

Awards
PS. Nutraplanet (Which is a supplement store run by AM or something along those lines) had a sale a while ago, they had OT for $19.99! Although shipping is expensive to Australia. I just use a shipping forwarder: Shipito.com and when i purchase from NP i buy plenty of other items to make it worthwhile.
Awsome, cheers for the tips. I guess all that marketing/hype over animal pak etc seems to have gotten the better of me haha. Live and learn i guess.

At the moment im on a maintanence phase, but will be starting to eat at a calorie excess after I return from Malaysia Mid-March. Any supplements you would recommend for a gaining phase ?

My stack at the moment is pretty basic and includes:

Creapure Creatine
Glutamine
Scivation Xtend
International Protein

Was thinking about taking a test booster but im only 23, so not sure whether it would be worth it ?

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
If you are going to bulk, I'd recommend PES Anabeta, great nutrient partitioning and it makes you hungry as a horse.
Agmatine is an extremely versatile supplement, great for pumps but also seems to have some nutritient partitioning properties, as well as reducing anxiety and increasing general feeling of well being.
You could also look into DAA, which is meant to be a test booster although some bloodwork seems to suggest otherwise, yet still seems to give most people good results.
A cortisol control/anti-estrogen combo like PES Erase would also be beneficial to prevent fat gain/ keep to from retaining water.
Arachidonic Acid would also be beneficial, from my understanding it's a pro-inflammatory, and comes highly recommended on this board.

If you are looking for a good all in one product look up Bulk Nutrients Test Max, aussie product which contains ARA, DAA and Agmatine, plus a few other goodies, haven't tried it yet personally but the profile is pretty well put together. I would recommend Bulk Nutrients for whenever you are buying protein powder or bulk amino acids, they will save you a fortune compared to buying from retailers.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Awsome, cheers for the tips. I guess all that marketing/hype over animal pak etc seems to have gotten the better of me haha. Live and learn i guess.

At the moment im on a maintanence phase, but will be starting to eat at a calorie excess after I return from Malaysia Mid-March. Any supplements you would recommend for a gaining phase ?

My stack at the moment is pretty basic and includes:

Creapure Creatine
Glutamine
Scivation Xtend
International Protein

Was thinking about taking a test booster but im only 23, so not sure whether it would be worth it ?
Besides the staples of: Multi, Creatine, Protein, Casein, Fish oil and BCAA.

You can cycle the following combo for 8 weeks: DAA/Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite.

That should help you tremendously with your gains.

PS Save your money as there is no need to buy glutamine. There a plenty of studies that deems it worthless unless you are old and frail.

AshRR

Awards
Thanks guys, those supps seem like a great place to start.

Whilst reading up on PES Anabeta, I came across a supplement called Lecheek Mass HGH. Seems to have gotten some great reviews. Anybody tried it or can chime in regarding this supp ?

Im definately thinking

PES Anabeta,
PES Erase
DAA
and possibly Lecheek Mass HGH.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Whilst reading up on PES Anabeta, I came across a supplement called Lecheek Mass HGH. Seems to have gotten some great reviews. Anybody tried it or can chime in regarding this supp ?

Im definately thinking

PES Anabeta,
PES Erase
DAA
Go anabeta elite
Erase pro
DAA
Recompadrol

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for your products to come when you use shipto?

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
how much are you generally saving when you use shipito rather than get NP to send it to you directly?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
how much are you generally saving when you use shipito rather than get NP to send it to you directly?
This is exactly what I want to know!

I've looked into and it doesn't look that much cheaper at all, maybe I'm doing it wrong

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
This is exactly what I want to know!

I've looked into and it doesn't look that much cheaper at all, maybe I'm doing it wrong
I know, especially since nutra likes to larger orders in significantly oversized boxes. On the other hand, it would be a good way around nutra's pesky customs restrictions. I want more alphamine dammit!

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I am saving around $30-50 dollars per order :)

It doesnt take that long at all NP usually ships pretty fast to my "US" address and then shipito will send you an email saying they have received your package, from there you can choose your shipping method.

I am a member with shipito ($50) so i only pay a $2.50 processing fee instead of $8.50. Plus i can order multiple packages to my US address, from AMAZON for example and then get them all consolidated into one package. They can sit in the warehouse for 90 days!

Its a ****ing great service if you ask me, especially if you constantly order goods from the States! I now have access to anything on amazon which is great.

It sounds like i work for them, lol ;)

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established

Im definately thinking

PES Anabeta,
PES Erase
DAA
Lecheek Mass HGH seems alright for a HGH boosting supplement.

Look into 1-Carboxy (A form of Mucuna pruriens aka velvet bean contains natural L-Dopa)
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/bulk-1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol-3-4-diol-100-grams.html

for a GH boosting supp. It has plenty of reviews and is affordable.

Anabeta elite, DAA (i like the brand AI) and erase pro are all you really need. Esp for a first cycle. Get 2 bottles of ABE and EP and 1 tub of DAA
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/d-aspartic-acid-300g.html

If you want to improve sleep then you can add in 1-carboxy or mass hgh, but its effects on body composition are minimal.