djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gaspari is working on an "Advanced" option for their SuperPump Max
ETA possibly by the Arnold, not 100% Certain

@Oconns28 I know you like stims, this may interest you.
Hummm

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost delivers more info on Ghost Gamer (2 Min Mark) ~ 150mg Caffeine

Ghost ---
Mama Guzman Flavors
5 New BCAA Flavors
Whey Flavors
New Legend Formula

Beta Test Marshmallow Cereal Milk - 9 Minute
Peach Flavor - 10:30 Minute
BCAA Blueberry Acai - 11 Minute
Ghost Vegan Chocolate Cereal Milk - 12 Minute
-- Release March 7th.. National Cereal Day --

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ghost needs to reformulate Ghost Burn so it literally doesn't burn when you drink it. That chit is undrinkable.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve heard too much good feedback on the Dymatize Fruity Pebble protein so I had to buy some. I give in to peer pressure too easily. I have 7 tubs of protein already.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ve heard too much good feedback on the Dymatize Fruity Pebble protein so I had to buy some. I give in to peer pressure too easily. I have 7 tubs of protein already.
Having a hard time keeping it in stock
1.6 Cocoa Pebbles sold out in 4 hours upon launch yesterday ,got it back in stock though!
My youtube review comes monday on both flavors.

If you are ordering I would do so quick as inventory is flying for these flavors.
Especially with the 20% off intro sale.

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm beyond 7, but currently doing a search for this!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core Isolate Pro Beta Test
Red Velvet
Chocolate
Chocolate Caramel
Chocolate PB
PB Toffee
Maple Cinnamon
Strawberry Shortcake
Fruity Cereal

3DC9031C-C1A0-4633-B498-086CF4ADD524.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let us know what you think please!

Core Isolate Pro Beta Test
Red Velvet
Chocolate
Chocolate Caramel
Chocolate PB
PB Toffee
Maple Cinnamon
Strawberry Shortcake
Fruity Cereal

View attachment 191551
Great flavor choices. Been vibing with a lot of their flavor choices for the upcoming products.

ToDie4Test

Awards
Thoughts on this new MAN product?

"The long-awaited return of MAN Sports muscle building supplement Pure PF3 is finally here, with the capsule formula ProPF3. The product comes with 2.5g of bovine serum-derived immunoglobulin per serve, which is packed full of peptide-protein fractions, growth factors, IGF-1, transferrin, and lactoferrin, for a different kind of muscle building experience."

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

MTS Nutrition’s Chocolate Hazelnut Machine Whey
Available March 5th

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Too lazy to link the formulas, but some of the Core stuff coming is interesting. Wasn't the biggest fan of the new Pre, but the new Pump sounds intriguing and the new Intra looks pretty solid for those like myself who obsess over carbs during training. ;)

Morphogen has another stim pre and pump product on the way (hopefully not too far off) too.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too lazy to link the formulas, but some of the Core stuff coming is interesting. Wasn't the biggest fan of the new Pre, but the new Pump sounds intriguing and the new Intra looks pretty solid for those like myself who obsess over carbs during training. ;)

Morphogen has another stim pre and pump product on the way (hopefully not too far off) too.
Need Morphogen EU reseller..

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Morphogen has gotten my attention lately. Fantastic profiles for nearly their whole supplement line.
Ya overall they are pretty cool.

The pump one sounds interesting as Ben mentioned it should be a "heart healthy" formula too. Crossing my finger maybe some nitrates.

Core's new pump should have nitrates as well (it is nice to have some more options for nitrates IMO).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quest Snack Bars

210 Calories
10g Protein
15g Fat
5g Net Carbs
1-2g Sugar
5-7g Fiber

Flavors:
Chocolate Mixed Nuts
Peanut Chocolate Crunch
Sea Salt Caramel Almond
Cranberry Trail Mix.

intro Pricing:
5 Bar Option for $9
12 bar Option for $25

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quest Snack Bars

210 Calories
10g Protein
15g Fat
5g Net Carbs
1-2g Sugar
5-7g Fiber

Flavors:
Chocolate Mixed Nuts
Peanut Chocolate Crunch
Sea Salt Caramel Almond
Cranberry Trail Mix.

intro Pricing:
5 Bar Option for $9
12 bar Option for $25
Eh, pass. Those seem pricey. Admittedly idk what a Kind bar costs nowadays so maybe it’s comparable

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
hey guys whats the best ashawaganda supp right now

iv been using the og olympoos labs one which iv read is actually pretty weak supp and since that company has gone to the point of no return i need a new one

any pointers on what makes a good ash supp and which are the best thanks

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like both Dymatize Iso100 Pebbles flavors have hit distribution just in time for the Arnold sales.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

iv been using the og olympoos labs one which iv read is actually pretty weak supp and since that company has gone to the point of no return i need a new one

check out SNS KSM-66 (currently on sale at A1 too)

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eh, pass. Those seem pricey. Admittedly idk what a Kind bar costs nowadays so maybe it’s comparable
Agreed as I have never been a fan of the purely "nut" based snack bars. You can buy a lot of almonds or mixed nuts for much less and hit the same macros. They are just as easily portable per-se and convenient.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

If you use it for stress relief then look into Sensoril ashwaghanda found in SNS Stress & Anxiety Support product.

If Sensoril is too calming for you then look into Swanson KSM-66.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

KSM-66 or Sensoril.

SNS offers probably the best value for KSM-66 and if going bulk for Sensoril I usually get Doctors Best pretty cheap.

If looking for a formula SNS Stress and Anxiety packs a solid Bacopa, Sensoril, Theanine, and Rhodiola dosage.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quest Snack Bars

210 Calories
10g Protein
15g Fat
5g Net Carbs
1-2g Sugar
5-7g Fiber

Flavors:
Chocolate Mixed Nuts
Peanut Chocolate Crunch
Sea Salt Caramel Almond
Cranberry Trail Mix.

intro Pricing:
5 Bar Option for $9
12 bar Option for $25
I like Kind bars, but don’t like that they use a lot of sugar. Looking forward to this, but probably wouldn’t be a staple. More of a gas station grab in an absolute emergency

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like Kind bars, but don’t like that they use a lot of sugar. Looking forward to this, but probably wouldn’t be a staple. More of a gas station grab in an absolute emergency
Yeah, fair enough

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
KSM-66 or Sensoril.

SNS offers probably the best value for KSM-66 and if going bulk for Sensoril I usually get Doctors Best pretty cheap.

If looking for a formula SNS Stress and Anxiety packs a solid Bacopa, Sensoril, Theanine, and Rhodiola dosage.
mostly use it for the cortisol block helps with recovery alot with me
are they all the same?
the swanson ultimate ash or golden ash ?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
mostly use it for the cortisol block helps with recovery alot with me
are they all the same?
the swanson ultimate ash or golden ash ?
Sensoril and KSM-66 are a bit different, but any reputable brand that has KSM or Sensoril should be fine (just depends which you want).

I don't always like generalizing and especially with adaptogens since they can react differently for each individual, but Sensoril seems to be more "calming" and KSM seems to be more "energizing" for both. Even at high dose Sensoril isn't sedating for me, but it works awesome for stress.

Cortisol with both should be improved. They won't shut it down like stronger cortisol ingredients on the market, but help "manage" the stress response better so you cope with the stress.

Long answer but I'd recommend trying both and seeing which you prefer.

Looks like there won't be any Arnold sales
I've seen a couple companies saying they'll still have sales so you never know.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sensoril and KSM-66 are a bit different, but any reputable brand that has KSM or Sensoril should be fine (just depends which you want).

I don't always like generalizing and especially with adaptogens since they can react differently for each individual, but Sensoril seems to be more "calming" and KSM seems to be more "energizing" for both. Even at high dose Sensoril isn't sedating for me, but it works awesome for stress.

Cortisol with both should be improved. They won't shut it down like stronger cortisol ingredients on the market, but help "manage" the stress response better so you cope with the stress.

Long answer but I'd recommend trying both and seeing which you prefer.
Quoting myself as I came across something looking into some Ash again.

A couple studies (1) (2) for a newer higher percentage extract (35%) called Shoden from Arjuna (they have some other interesting ingredients too). I feel maybe I saw someone post on this in the past, but maybe not?

It looks like it will be in the Arms Race new Stabilize at 120mg [40mg Withanolides] (along with Maca, Berberine, and DIM).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quoting myself as I came across something looking into some Ash again.

A couple studies (1) (2) for a newer higher percentage extract (35%) called Shoden from Arjuna (they have some other interesting ingredients too). I feel maybe I saw someone post on this in the past, but maybe not?

It looks like it will be in the Arms Race new Stabilize at 120mg [40mg Withanolides] (along with Maca, Berberine, and DIM).
Interesting that study 1 didn’t find an impact on cortisol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting that study 1 didn’t find an impact on cortisol
Ya I always wonder with herbals that have low percentages if other actives play a role too. I mean part of the whole Sensoril vs KSM tends to be more how they extract and from what versus the actual Withanolide content (if you read how they market their specific extracts).

More research is always interesting though!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya I always wonder with herbals that have low percentages if other actives play a role too. I mean part of the whole Sensoril vs KSM tends to be more how they extract and from what versus the actual Withanolide content (if you read how they market their specific extracts).

More research is always interesting though!
Absolutely. I wish we somehow could get a breakdown of what every herbal ingredient is actually composed of, but that’d cost so much money.

To your point, Coleus Forskolii is an interesting example. Coleus Forskolii in mice has shown hepatotoxicity issues, but Forskolin hasn’t. The other constitutes in Coleus Forskolii may cause issues.

But yeah, that’s the thing... would love to know everything that’s in an ingredient.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer