The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just like Pink Burst & Peach Rings, I'm all over this! Some of the best tasting stuff out there. Perfect afternoon pick me up.
It’s incredible to say the least
Just shipped out 5 full size tubs and 30 Samples

the post office hates me haha and so does $160 in shipping

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fuel - Fruit by the Scoop
Fruit Roll-up Candy Flavor

Mixabilty
: the product like other fuel flavors mixes without any issues. Couple of shakes and you are ready to go with a outstanding taste.

Taste: WOW. This like the pink starburst replica flavor is amazing. Campus protein is really bringing their taste game. This tastes like a melted fruit roll-up with the exact flavors hard to say. Various berry flavors in there but that candy overall taste really makes it shine. Unique and a first in the supplement market with the taste. My wife said it tasted like liquid candy. Then to top it off the color is genius, Like if they grabbed the rollup candy from the tub cover and melted it!

Performance: this is for sure not a fully “clinically” dosed product, but for about 50 cents this replaces a damn energy drink. Saving you a ton of money. Great clean energy for a coffee replacement or an afternoon pickme up.

Conclusion: everything from the tub graphics to the liquid candy taste is A+ with this. you can almost chew it . Great job to Campus Protein @The Solution keep us posted with some deals on this.

96542C63-6CE8-4E7C-B093-2D5423411078.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I took two of these yesterday before my 10am cardio session, there was a puddle of sweat on the floor under the elliptical when I was done! Hands down the best thermo on the market !!
They tweaked the formula yet again with this release. Interested to see if people still like it as much after 3 reformulations now

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They tweaked the formula yet again with this release. Interested to see if people still like it as much after 3 reformulations now
A couple of the ingredients on the previous formula are now on the FDA watch list. A smart move by the company IMO
(Higenamine, Hordenine)

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

grocker

Awards
  • Established
We’ll just let the product do the talking like we always do. :)
How long will this sale last? I need this in my life again but I won't have the extra cash for another 2 weeks. I have yet to find a product that makes me sweat and gives me the mental focus that Radiate does.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
We’ll just let the product do the talking like we always do. :)
How long will this sale last? I need this in my life again but I won't have the extra cash for another 2 weeks. I have yet to find a product that makes me sweat and gives me the mental focus that Radiate does.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
I got you bro, just shoot me a PM

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You are right, its just not that you sweat your ass off it makes you feel great too!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Topical 6-OXO From Apex Alchemy

50mg/ml

Currently $40 off

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/collections/frontpage/products/arimahex

Since I'm sure this will get asked: the 5a-reduced metabolite of 6-OXO is what's banned; it was sold for a short time by Gaspari, in their Halodrol MT product under the name 5-ALPHA. They never formally banned 6-OXO in the USA but it is now illegal in China so this is likely the last you'll ever see of it.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Topical 6-OXO From Apex Alchemy

View attachment 189943

50mg/ml

Currently $40 off

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/collections/frontpage/products/arimahex

Since I'm sure this will get asked: the 5a-reduced metabolite of 6-OXO is what's banned; it was sold for a short time by Gaspari, in their Halodrol MT product under the name 5-ALPHA. They never formally banned 6-OXO in the USA but it is now illegal in China so this is likely the last you'll ever see of it.
Interesting! This functions like Aromasin, suicide inhibitor?

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter Outright Bar Review

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
C4 Dynasty just dropped I believe!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did someone say Peanut Butter ??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Gigantic tub in comparison to their flagship lol

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just realized "DYNASTY" is DYE = NASTY with the Dye removal.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def will be looking forward to your review as Im sure you will when time allows.

The price point is out there but at the same time sometimes you have to just try something new. Im super stoked about the strawberry lemonade flavor.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to @The Solution for hooking me up with a sample of the newest FUEL flavor "Fruit by the Scoop" (think Fruit by the Foot... ahhh, childhood nostalgia!)

Shouldn't be a surprise at this point, but flavor wise it's an absolute home run. The berry flavor stood out more than anything. It mixes fantastic (as usual). . Seriously though, some of the best tasting stuff out there. Enjoyed this sample enough to hop on the FUEL Pick 2 Stack (awesome value). Honestly can't say which flavor I like best between this, Pink Burst & Peach Rings... they're all so damn good. Luckily, I don't have to choose when I can just have them all. Thanks again Bob!

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def will be looking forward to your review as Im sure you will when time allows.

The price point is out there but at the same time sometimes you have to just try something new. Im super stoked about the strawberry lemonade flavor.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Merica Energy Liberty & Justice Review

@Danksta710

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

@Danksta710
Finally. Tried their Victory cream soda and it’s just an extremely drinkable energy drink - not as carbonated or dry as a Bang, and better for when I just want a pick-me-up as it’s packing 200mg caffeine instead of 300.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

@Danksta710
Finally. Tried their Victory cream soda and it’s just an extremely drinkable energy drink - not as carbonated or dry as a Bang, and better for when I just want a pick-me-up as it’s packing 200mg caffeine instead of 300.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cellucor C4 Dynasty Review

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update

New Whey and BCAA Flavors (beta-Testing) not concrete
Beta-Testing for Sonic Ocean Water flavor continues

Possible increase in BCAA in Ghost BCAA (7g dose + added electrolytes)
Spicy Pineapple Margarita Ghost Burnt (Beta-Test)
Possible New Whey Flavor that includes mini marshmallows (S'mores???)
next ghost collab with not be with Christian Guzman