The New Product Release Thread

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of canned energy drinks, 7/11 branded Quake is quite good, with 250mg caffeine and regular '2 for $3' sales. The orange can is my favorite, tastes tropical. It definitely beats Bang and Reign, for me.
I’m a huge fan of Reign but you’ve convinced me to try the store brand. Thanks for the info.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The new Adrenaline Shoc deserves some love too. Their caffeine mixture is more effective than Reign and they both contain 300mg. They are clean tasting too. So far I like the Peach Mango, Black can (Passionfruit?) and the Sour Candy the best. Sour candy has some kiwi flavor going on.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m a huge fan of Reign but you’ve convinced me to try the store brand. Thanks for the info.
The new Adrenaline Shoc deserves some love too. Their caffeine mixture is more effective than Reign and they both contain 300mg. They are clean tasting too. So far I like the Peach Mango, Black can (Passionfruit?) and the Sour Candy the best. Sour candy has some kiwi flavor going on.
Was randomly at Target and this was on sale for like $1.33:

IMG_3183.JPG

I really like Marshmallow, but still figured this would be gross - surprisingly very good. Would definitely buy again. And it’s actually vegan, no dyes or artificial flavors.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 190022

I really like Marshmallow, but still figured this would be gross - surprisingly very good. Would definitely buy again. And it’s actually vegan, no dyes or artificial flavors.
I’m gonna go broke trying all of these. May also have a heart attack but I’m more worried about the money. I’m currently sipping on the Lemon Quake from 7-11 and it’s not bad. Almost like sprite or 7-up.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of canned energy drinks, 7/11 branded Quake is quite good, with 250mg caffeine and regular '2 for $3' sales. The orange can is my favorite, tastes tropical. It definitely beats Bang and Reign, for me.
I’m gonna go broke trying all of these. May also have a heart attack but I’m more worried about the money. I’m currently sipping on the Lemon Quake from 7-11 and it’s not bad. Almost like sprite or 7-up.
Try the orange one. It's like a tropical orange julius. The black one tastes like red bull,meh.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
This is new to me!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Try the orange one. It's like a tropical orange julius. The black one tastes like red bull,meh.
I bought the orange one as well - that will be my treat tomorrow.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
You are right, its just not that you sweat your ass off it makes you feel great too!
Heard "sweat your ass off" immediately looked for GBB in the formula hoping it wasn't there...it is. Sweating through t-shirts 2hrs post workout I can do without. Looks like a good formula minus GBB.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
Heard "sweat your ass off" immediately looked for GBB in the formula hoping it wasn't there...it is. Sweating through t-shirts 2hrs post workout I can do without. Looks like a good formula minus GBB.
1 cap feels amazing and the sweats are more than manageable... 2 caps and you’re LIT AF and sweating like crazy. The way the dosing is set up it makes it easier to manage.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
1 cap feels amazing and the sweats are more than manageable... 2 caps and you’re LIT AF and sweating like crazy. The way the dosing is set up it makes it easier to manage.
I might try it brother, I like the formula but too much GBB sweats is a bit much if you work in an office and your undershirt is drenched by the time you get to work ha. Beginning to dislike GBB more than A-Y....but that is a nice price point for that formula.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
I didn't believe you awhile ago about Red White Boom being stronger than Raze....they are by far with only 190 of caffeine. Stuff hits pretty hard and tastes unreal. That 'Merican Made flavor i.e. Cherry Cola is incredible.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 190022

Reminds me of the after taste of the lucky charm marshmallows.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Flavor 4 for c4 dynasty

Violent crown it’s a plum Apricot flavor

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Apricot plum sounds

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Flavor 4 for c4 dynasty

Violent crown it’s a plum Apricot flavor

Any idea if samples of Dynasty will become available at any point in the near future? I think a lot of folks wanna try before they buy something this substantial.

Very cool unique flavor!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any idea if samples of Dynasty will become available at any point in the near future? I think a lot of folks wanna try before they buy something this substantial.

Very cool unique flavor!
Count me in on this sentiment too. No way I’m dropping that kind of money just to try

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Very cool unique flavor!
I would shoot Cellucor a DM on social media or email their main direct webpage . I do not know personally

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would shoot Cellucor a DM on social media or email their main direct webpage . I do not know personally
The Crunch gym I go to was packed today. Cellucor could make a boatload of money if they can get the college kids hooked on this.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Crunch gym I go to was packed today. Cellucor could make a boatload of money if they can get the college kids hooked on this.
Cellucor as a whole is one of the top-selling pre-workouts on the market (C4)
Whether someone wants to buy c4, c4 extreme, ultimate, dynasty is just really is a personal preference.

Most people are cheap and want what they can grab at walmart, so to most gym consumers a profile is the least of their concern when buying a pre-workout

For others like us on here who understand clinical doses, ingredients, and profiles we may look elsewhere (C4 Ultimate, Dynasty) for our choices

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ANS Into the vegan protein market

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Outright Crisp Protein Bar
Biggest change:
- 20g protein as opposed to the usual range of 14 to 17g
- filled with crispy pieces to give it that extra protein.

ETA: Outright Crisp Protein Bar is due launch in February

First Flavor:
Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Outright Crisp Protein Bar
Biggest change:
- 20g protein as opposed to the usual range of 14 to 17g
- filled with crispy pieces to give it that extra protein.

ETA: Outright Crisp Protein Bar is due launch in February

First Flavor:
Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter.
Nice on this one and looking forward to seeing the full profile. I wish more would get into the crisp/cereal protein bar game as the current offerings out there are too full of sugars etc. I miss the old Quest cereal bars.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Crushin’ Cola Outlift Amped
ETA March

92FD9B75-F144-4E7F-90F9-FAD51B93C42B.jpeg

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 190022

I can't find this anywhere...no Target near me has them, no gas stations, nothing. Can't even buy them online

Josh141090

Awards
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Outright bar is getting Mint Cookies and Cream. It will be a Vitamin Shoppe exclusive. Available in April.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Outright bar is getting Mint Cookies and Cream. It will be a Vitamin Shoppe exclusive. Available in April.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mama Guzman Collab Beta test (Tastes like Crust?)
Marshmallow Cereal Milk Beta Testing Whey
Top Secret Beta Test (Savory holiday flavor)
Berry Blue Ocean Water (Refreshing Coconut Lime Flavor)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Primeval labs, labrada and nutrakey are three other recognisable names on that list.

Supplement retailers should be pulling these lines immediately or face heavy prosecution by the FDA.

Announcement is from 21/01
Time to watch for liquidation sales

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I keep dragging my feet on trying Outright Bars... Seems at least once a week, I've got a couple of boxes in my shopping cart and then just never checkout lol. I've gotta just go for it

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I keep dragging my feet on trying Outright Bars... Seems at least once a week, I've got a couple of boxes in my shopping cart and then just never checkout lol. I've gotta just go for it
I got em now :)
Lemme know if you need a 20% OFF Coupon for the Outright Bars

Last edited:
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They’re phenomenal just a big high on cals but nice healthy whole food snack. Vitamin Shoppe’s should have all flavors in store within the next 2 weeks

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They’re phenomenal just a big high on cals but nice healthy whole food snack. Vitamin Shoppe’s should have all flavors in store within the next 2 weeks
Yeah, Marc is coming to my local VS in a couple weeks. I plan on meeting him there and train afterwards.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
New C4 Smart Energy is really really good. Currently enjoying the Electric Sour. Has a good lime flavor to it.

Effective too.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New C4 Smart Energy is really really good. Currently enjoying the Electric Sour. Has a good lime flavor to it.

Effective too.
Grabbing the new Merica Energy for 20% OFF?
Justice and Liberty should be winners in your book.

Last edited:

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The hype is real imo

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The hype is real imo
Yup
All my reviews are below on the flavors.

Cookies & Cream:

^^ All my reviews are in the comment box of this video for the flavors.
Current Rankings:

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
3. Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
4. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
5. Peanut Butter Toffee
6. S’mores Peanut Butter
7. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
8. Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
9. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
10. White Chocolate Raspberry
11. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

I am partial to almond butter so that is why mine reflect that. Overall worth every penny, glad they are now elsewhere besides TF, and at a cheaper price.