The New Product Release Thread

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TF did have a really good sale for last years Arnold. Their top brands were 20% automatically and you could also use a coupon code (I used my military discount). Stocked up big time on Outright bars! I believe I paid around $17 a box

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Raze Flavor names
Tropical Splash, Palm Breeze, Baja Lime, and Island Breeze
Raze will allow fans to vote on their Instagram for which will be the next flavor name.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TF did have a really good sale for last years Arnold. Their top brands were 20% automatically and you could also use a coupon code (I used my military discount). Stocked up big time on Outright bars! I believe I paid around $17 a box
Yeah, I'm thinking maybe $20/box for the sale. Good time to stock up for sure.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Limited Edition Burn Flavor dropping Cinco De Mayo (Spicy Jalapeno)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pistachio! That’s the first time I’ve seen that flavor before. Looks really good.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pistachio! That’s the first time I’ve seen that flavor before. Looks really good.
Biotech USA has it on their Iso Whey Zero and it taste just like pistachio ice cream (the cheap kind i ate tons of as a kid), so i love that one!

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Build Fast Formula FullBlitz
Nutrabio Pre
C4 Dynasty & C4 Ultimate (always go back to this .. it always delivers)
Nutrex Outlift & Outlift Amped
Bang Master Blaster
Dymatize Pre
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph

Yet to try:
OL Levels
Core Fury (New)
Alpha Lion Superhuman Supreme
Chemix Pre
Morphogen Alphagen

I know you are in CA so your selection may be limited on what you can get.
I've run down lots of your recommendations on Pre's.
Tried Fullblitz
C4's you did.
Dymatize.

Now I have Outlift Amped coming. Thanks again!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Biotech USA has it on their Iso Whey Zero and it taste just like pistachio ice cream (the cheap kind i ate tons of as a kid), so i love that one!
Might have to give that one a shot. Using milk instead of water probably makes it really taste like pistachio ice cream!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might have to give that one a shot. Using milk instead of water probably makes it really taste like pistachio ice cream!
I love Pistachio's but I'm nut sure I want to commit to a tub of this ???

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PEScience to get into the Greens Market
+ Another new protein bar flavor
This is ETA: March and June,(Spring)

PES Claims " greens product will be the first in the category that does it right,"

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are bringing the original Primordial Performance Topical 1-T, as Icon-1. This is pretty big news for those who remember.

Logging op here.

Original Write Up.

Anabolic hormone topical skin cream
Skin enzymes convert 1-Androsterone™ to 1-Testosterone
Skin enzymes convert DHEA to Androstenediol & Testosterone
Produces rapid gains in lean muscle mass and strength
Non-methylated - Non-toxic to the liver - Low estrogen conversion

For this write up, I promised myself I’d be modest.

The truth is, I am so excited about 1-T that I want to spit out pseudo-science words like superhyperbolic muscle growth, and genetic altering lean mass exploder. And instead of calling it something simple like 1-T, I want to call it AnavarPrimoTestosteroneExtreme.

But I will spare you, simply because this product doesn’t need to be hyped. The ingredients and the delivery system tell the story.

So let me jump right in…

The first compound is 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one [aka, 1-Androsterone™ or 1-DHEA].

This steroid molecule is very closely related to the original 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone that were very popular prior to the 2004 pro-hormone ban. (1) They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and gyno. (1)

Unfortunately, those days are long gone. Well, not quite…

Take a look at the hormone conversions below. You will see 1-Androsterone is only one step away from 1-androstenediol and two steps away from 1-testosterone. (2)

1 Androsterone Metabolites

All it takes is a change on the 3rd or 17th position to convert 1-androsteone into muscle building steroid hormones. These conversions are made with the naturally occurring steroidogenic enzymes -- 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD. (3)

This is exactly what makes 1-T so effective -- 1-Androsterone converts to the highly potent 1-testosterone with only two conversions by steroid conversion enzymes in the blood.

Having relatively low oral bio-availability and a high price, it was a no-brainer putting 1-androsterone into our pharmaceutical grade liquid delivery system. Being that 1-androsterone is also a fairly fat soluble hormone, it was the perfect candidate for our Liqua-Vade nutrient delivery system. (Making it up to 3x more potent than previous topical versions)

1-Androsterone offers the following benefits -

High conversion to 1-androstenediol and 1-testosterone
Zero conversion to estrogen
Non-methylated and non-toxic to the liver
Quality gains in dense lean muscle mass

Now, this is all very nice, but we wanted to take 1-T to the next level, and create a real muscle builder.

Truthfully, some estrogen is desirable for maximum muscle growth, so we chose a hormone that could fill this void and make 1-T an exceptionally well rounded pro-steroid formula.

In comes 5-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one. [aka, DHEA]

As you may know, DHEA is the main active ingredient in our other product Dermacrine – which has proven benefits for improving body composition and strength. As with 1-androsterone, the DHEA converts to more powerful hormones such as androstenediol and testosterone by interacting with the steroid conversion enzymes in the blood. (4-12)

Just take a look at the conversions -

DHEA Metabolites

Of course, DHEA can also convert to estrogen which supports GH production (11), immunity (15,16), sex drive (17), healthy cholesterol levels (11), and perhaps most importantly – rapid gains in muscle mass and size – and the engorged feeling of anabolism in the muscles. [known as the pump]

The benefits of high dose DHEA could be compared to a moderate dose of injectable testosterone. On the other hand, 1-androsterone could be compared to the anabolic steroid Anavar, Primobolan, or Masteron – all of which produce solid gains of ripped, hard, lean muscle.

Primobolan 1 Androsterone

Common bodybuilder knowledge is that the best gains from testosterone come from stacking it with a non-aromatizing steroid like Anavar, Primobolan or Masteron. This is exactly why we stacked the 1-androsterone with DHEA – It’s a match made in steroid guy heaven.

So what does this mean for real-life gains?

Consider this…

If you liked Dermacrine, you will love 1-T. We’ve taken the already proven power of Dermacrine and added the highly anabolic 1-androsterone. 1-T is essentially Dermacrine on steroids.

The results can be expected to be very similar to the compounds banned in 2004, and hundreds of thousands of bodybuilders and athletes can vouch for these results.

Make no mistake; 1-T is the real deal and is NOT for anyone under the age of 18. Using 1-T will require a proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) after a 4-6 week cycle.

Product Facts
Serving Size: 5 pumps
Applications per container: 23

1-Androsterone™
112.5 mg**

DHEA
94.5 mg**

Pregnenolone
18 mg**

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Pistachio's but I'm nut sure I want to commit to a tub of this ???
I regret'd committed to a root beer flavor .. maybe i expected it too much .

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, ever since I started going to Italy I've become addicted to pistachio.... /drool.

That and Orange Dreamsicle are my next 2 proteins coming up. This thread is DANGEROUS.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh man, ever since I started going to Italy I've become addicted to pistachio.... /drool.

That and Orange Dreamsicle are my next 2 proteins coming up. This thread is DANGEROUS.
I would opt for Iso100 Orange over Nutrabio from a personal standpoint.
On another board a lot of people did not like the Orange from Nutrabio, but there is such a subjective view on protein from person to person.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would opt for Iso100 Orange over Nutrabio from a personal standpoint.
On another board a lot of people did not like the Orange from Nutrabio, but there is such a subjective view on protein from person to person.
I second this. Nutrabios Orange was disgusting. Couldn’t even get my kids to drink it

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Ultimate Carbonated version of this flavor is quite tasty.
The new C4 smart cans so far I've tried are all excellent flavoring. I've had the peach mango and cotton candy so far. Better flavoring than the standard C4 and ultimate I've had.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bang to get into deeper into the protein / functional food game

zero sugar, no gluten, and made with only natural ingredients

Flavors:
Pumpkin Supreme
Brownie ??
Cookies & Cream ??

Last edited:
boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
The new C4 smart cans so far I've tried are all excellent flavoring. I've had the peach mango and cotton candy so far. Better flavoring than the standard C4 and ultimate I've had.
Peach Mango Nectar is the best of the 4, all are good but that's the top IMO.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
The Ultimate Carbonated version of this flavor is quite tasty.
I found it okay but much prefer Bang's Sour Heads. Being a huge sour fan I kind of know my likes of sour flavors. I will say that the C4 Superbrain Electric Sour may beat them all. It's really amazing.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I found it okay but much prefer Bang's Sour Heads. Being a huge sour fan I kind of know my likes of sour flavors. I will say that the C4 Superbrain Electric Sour may beat them all. It's really amazing.
Interesting how opinions differ for sour. I think the Bang sour heads tastes nasty. Like a sugar filled monster. So gross.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Due to the positive feedback in the last few posts, regarding C4 Smart RTD, just picked up a case of the peach mango nectar.

I'm *hoping* I enjoy the taste enough for it to replace my daily can of NOS. I'm way overdue on ditching these sugary energy drinks. I have, however, dropped consumption significantly, so we're getting there!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Due to the positive feedback in the last few posts, regarding C4 Smart RTD, just picked up a case of the peach mango nectar.

I'm *hoping* I enjoy the taste enough for it to replace my daily can of NOS. I'm way overdue on ditching these sugary energy drinks. I have, however, dropped consumption significantly, so we're getting there!
If you like NOS check out the black can of Adrenaline Shoc. It's basically a sugar free version of NOS (Passion fruit). Very very tasty.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Jeez Murphy, people still rockin’ NOS?? You posting this from a dial up connection in Siberia by chance?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jeez Murphy, people still rockin’ NOS?? You posting this from a dial up connection in Siberia by chance?
haha, I much prefer the taste of NOS to any Bang, Reign, Monster or Rockstar. Crazy how times flies though.. I started drinking NOS regularly in 2011, but only because my favorite drink, Sobe No Fear, had been discontinued

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
haha, I much prefer the taste of NOS to any Bang, Reign, Monster or Rockstar. Crazy how times flies though.. I started drinking NOS regularly in 2011, but only because my favorite drink, Sobe No Fear, had been discontinued
Lol loved No Fear when I was a fat little kid

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Now Available to Order

Gluten Free & Nut Free Outright Bars with Sunflower Seed Butter