LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't really seen a bad review yet on the outright bar! Definitely one of the top notch protein bars on the market right now.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cellucor C4 Smart Energy Drinks

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Coming soon 80:20

Build Fast Formula refers to Eighty:20’s split of 80% casein and 20% whey as “Nature’s Protein Ratio”. The brand also promotes that its protein powder stimulates muscle protein synthesis for six hours. That is due to Eighty:20’s fast-absorbing whey and slow absorbing casein, and it is a claim backed by research.

Each serving of Build Fast Formula’s Eighty:20 provides 23g of protein with 80% of that from micellar casein and 20% whey, 3g of carbohydrates, just a gram each of fat and sugar, and 110 calories.

flavors
Vanilla
Chocolate lava czke

YouTube review coming soon!

Coupon Bob15 will save you at Build Fast Formula webpage (All products, Stacks, and Samples)

95DE16B7-5CC2-4F69-B475-B953F19C3959.jpeg

Last edited:

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Build Fast Formula refers to Eighty:20’s split of 80% casein and 20% whey as “Nature’s Protein Ratio”. The brand also promotes that its protein powder stimulates muscle protein synthesis for six hours. That is due to Eighty:20’s fast-absorbing whey and slow absorbing casein, and it is a claim backed by research.

Each serving of Build Fast Formula’s Eighty:20 provides 23g of protein with 80% of that from micellar casein and 20% whey, 3g of carbohydrates, just a gram each of fat and sugar, and 110 calories.

flavors
Vanilla
Chocolate lava czke

Coupon Bob15 will save you at BFF webpage

View attachment 190325
Nice and if the flavoring is anything like the rest of the build fast line lava cake should be on point without being overly sweet. Aware of this being available in a sample size as well? One of the best about the build fast line are the sample sizes before going all in on a specific flavor or product.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice and if the flavoring is anything like the rest of the build fast line lava cake should be on point without being overly sweet. Aware of this being available in a sample size as well? One of the best about the build fast line are the sample sizes before going all in on a specific flavor or product.

Build Fast Formula will offer full size product and samples for 80/20 that is 100% correct. You can use my code above to save ya and any order over $50 ships free

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Build Fast has a first class Pre and Pump product, no reason to think this won't be a first class protein !! I'm In !!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really need to pay more attention to Build Fast's line.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

5 or 7 ingredients confirmed

chromium picolinate at 600mcg
bitter melon, Cinnulin PF @ 500mg
gymnema sylvestre and Super Berberine @ 300mg

Taking bets on how much this costs.... $49.99-59.99?

I bet Glucosatrol which a larger ingredient profile and larger doses will be cheaper

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember about 30 years ago Chromium Picolinate was the new Next Big Thing !! That and Vanadyl Sulfate.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

flavors
Vanilla
Chocolate lava czke

Coupon Bob15 will save you at Build Fast Formula webpage (All products, Stacks, and Samples)

View attachment 190325
Why not just use milk protein isolate in that case?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I bet Glucosatrol which a larger ingredient profile and larger doses will be cheaper
I love how overpriced these other brands (not pointing out any one brand) make their inferior products and then a loaded product like Glucosatrol comes in nice and affordable.

Because ripping people off is just not cool :)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Glucosatrol is going for $49.99 but def better profile

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Notwithstanding price, I much prefer what extracts/trademarked ingreds hes using in this formula compared to that other kitchen sink blend with half the ingreds not even doing anything for glucose disposal..but thats just me

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Notwithstanding price, I much prefer what extracts/trademarked ingreds hes using in this formula compared to that other kitchen sink blend with half the ingreds not even doing anything for glucose disposal..but thats just me
Not allowed to like GV around here. Everyone has a super hate boner.

Doses are pretty solid so far considering its 60 servings, but we will see the price point soon and the last couple ingredients.

Agreed it isn't always about just throwing every single tangentially related ingredient. 🤷‍♂️

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Build Fast Formula Eighty:20 Protein Review

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the Chocolate also.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Burn Pineapple & Welch's Grape coming soon

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is that Super Berberine in there the same extract that PricePlow was recently talking about? If so, I’m not sure there is any better ingredient on the market for controlling blood sugar.

Genius uses it as a solo ingredient product and it’s great. Now if this GC GDA is that plus more than....wow! It will certainly worth $50-60 and you will not even need to take a full dose to achieve great results.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that Super Berberine in there the same extract that PricePlow was recently talking about? If so, I’m not sure there is any better ingredient on the market for controlling blood sugar.

Genius uses it as a solo ingredient product and it’s great. Now if this GC GDA is that plus more than....wow! It will certainly worth $50-60 and you will not even need to take a full dose to achieve great results.
No Super Berberine is "berberine encased in cluster dextrin and includes sodium caprylate for better absorption". (GC words I didn't look up to confirm, but I have seen that ingredient before)

Glucovantage should be different. I scored a great deal on some Genius Blood Sugar and it does work quite well on my blood glucose compared to even a higher dose regular berberine. Not sure the cost is worth it for me, but there could be implications for others (especially if higher dosed berberine messes with ones stomach, etc.).

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super berberine = less is needed but costs more. Just get regular berberine.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Coming next month
Cherry lime flavor

541588F8-1085-4F06-9042-B2829F8CF216.jpeg

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was randomly at Target and this was on sale for like $1.33:

View attachment 190022

I really like Marshmallow, but still figured this would be gross - surprisingly very good. Would definitely buy again. And it’s actually vegan, no dyes or artificial flavors.
Inb4 Companies stop going sweet since every flavor is taken and start going savory.

White rice / herb flavor !!!

Honestly, I’d like to see a cheesecake flavor lol

Last edited:
Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
YES. Please tell me Ben is going to do this cheaper than Revive’s over-priced Kidney RX. Nobody has an affordable all-in-one that can top combined Amazon products for now.
Will probably be $48 before discount and stacked as usual. I don't know what ingredients are usual for Kidney supplements though. 🤷‍♂️

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will probably be $48 before discount and stacked as usual. I don't know what ingredients are usual for Kidney supplements though. 🤷‍♂️
Basically everything in Revive’s (astragalus, beet root, grape seed), but their cost is goofy. You are going to take a lot of capsules because you want at least 3g of Astragalus daily (6 caps alone of Vitamin Shoppe 500mgs, for example), so a powder would be nice. I think Revive wanted to do a powder initially but flavoring was tough.

Kidneys aren’t necessarily a concern for a lighter natural athlete generally, but for anyone pushing bodyweight, PEDs, or managing elevated blood pressure, kidney health becomes one of the very top ancillary priorities.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Basically everything in Revive’s (astragalus, beet root, grape seed), but their cost is goofy. You are going to take a lot of capsules because you want at least 3g of Astragalus daily (6 caps alone of Vitamin Shoppe 500mgs, for example), so a powder would be nice. I think Revive wanted to do a powder initially but flavoring was tough.

Kidneys aren’t necessarily a concern for a lighter natural athlete generally, but for anyone pushing bodyweight, PEDs, or managing elevated blood pressure, kidney health becomes one of the very top ancillary priorities.
Ya it makes sense for some people and I bet it will be a solid formula like the rest of his line. I'm not pushing any of those things, but always like seeing well formulated products for others even if it doesn't mean I need them.

They are working on another higher stim pre product too I believe. Got a few things in the pipeline. Ben is also pretty open and I appreciate how quickly he responds whenever I had any questions in the past.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the morphogen products but some of the pricing doesnt make sense to me. All $48 regardless of what is in them. some vastly overpriced imo

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like the morphogen products but some of the pricing doesnt make sense to me. All $48 regardless of what is in them. some vastly overpriced imo
He seems to more work with how much can he fit into a product at that price.

Which seems vastly overpriced?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He seems to more work with how much can he fit into a product at that price.

Which seems vastly overpriced?
SYNTHEGEN
PROTEGEN
THERMOGEN
MORPHOMEGA
MORPHODRIVE
MORPHOREM
CREATINE

I find those are overpriced. some more than others. only my opinion

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I’d disagree but appreciate the answer.
Some are varying degrees of overpricing and perhaps "vastly" wasnt an appropriate word as they are def solid products. perhaps they are just out of my comfort range. def top notch however and I certainly wont bash the company and hope it doesnt come across that way.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some are varying degrees of overpricing and perhaps "vastly" wasnt an appropriate word as they are def solid products. perhaps they are just out of my comfort range. def top notch however and I certainly wont bash the company and hope it doesnt come across that way.
No I agree some are probably a little bit more than what I'd think they should be.

I think it is important to remember part of the way he does business is to allow all orders to ship for free (so you don't have to worry about that cost) and he tries to use research backed dosing.

I didn't mean to come across rude (if I did) and I do agree to a certain extent with some. (y)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I agree some are probably a little bit more than what I'd think they should be.

I think it is important to remember part of the way he does business is to allow all orders to ship for free (so you don't have to worry about that cost) and he tries to use research backed dosing.

I didn't mean to come across rude (if I did) and I do agree to a certain extent with some. (y)
You didnt come across as rude at all my man. I have a lot of respect for you on these boards. All good dude

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio Beta-Test Plant Protein
SnickerDoodle
German Chocolate Cake