Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe thats Dorian Hamiltons brand. He used to be an ANIMAL athlete now hes a pretty popular Canadian coach, Team HD.
Nothing revolutionary, but things rarely are in this industry. Stuff looks pretty good and the general designs seem fairly educated and concise. Dorian has helped a lot of great physiques. Hope this does well for him.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like the morphogen products but some of the pricing doesnt make sense to me. All $48 regardless of what is in them. some vastly overpriced imo
Free shipping and a lot of the products have more than 30 servings. Also he uses trademarked ingredients. If you were to buy everything individually you would be paying $60-70 EASY most likely more. Morphogen does a great job and prices are reasonable for what you get

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just tried the marshmallow rockstar as I luckily found it in my grocery store today . Low key has a vodka taste to it. I’m not getting any marshmallow lol
I tried to say it wasn’t any good haha was kinda shocked at the praise it got on here from a couple guys

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Free shipping and a lot of the products have more than 30 servings. Also he uses trademarked ingredients. If you were to buy everything individually you would be paying $60-70 EASY most likely more. Morphogen does a great job and prices are reasonable for what you get
Buying stacks adds some significant savings as well if someone wants at least a couple items.

I tried to say it wasn’t any good haha was kinda shocked at the praise it got on here from a couple guys
I need you to understand: if you tell me it’s marshmallow flavored, I’m gonna try to put it in my mouth. The new chocolate marshmallow Oreos are bomb, btw. Terrific new mass-gainer lol.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not free for Canadians. Most are 20-30 servings except BA and creatine but that should be so. Great products though as I alluded to already. Like I said, some are well priced, especially the ones with patented ingredients but others are overpriced.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing revolutionary, but things rarely are in this industry. Stuff looks pretty good and the general designs seem fairly educated and concise. Dorian has helped a lot of great physiques. Hope this does well for him.
What’s the point of yet another brand??

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Last edited:
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Buying stacks adds some significant savings as well if someone wants at least a couple items.

I need you to understand: if you tell me it’s marshmallow flavored, I’m gonna try to put it in my mouth. The new chocolate marshmallow Oreos are bomb, btw. Terrific new mass-gainer lol.
Okay now you’ve got my on the Oreos. I think that’s my favorite flavor to date! Freakin delicious haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s the point of yet another brand??
For Dorian Hamilton to pay for his lifestyle lol

But seriously, more brands means more options for us as the consumer - and more competition in the market forcing better products at better prices to exist. Supplement companies compete for our attention, and we have the pick of the stable.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3D Energy states their best flavor is coming soon
No ETA or Details

DA0C9E10-EF7E-4235-91F7-73A582AB6DCC.jpeg

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to grab both flavors of 80:20 for that price

View attachment 190544

Eighty:20 Build Fast Formula Protein
Goes live around 9:30 AM Eastern
Monday - 2/3/2020

Coupon: Bob15

www.buildfastformula.com

Flavors:
Chocolate Lava Cake & Vanilla Ice Cream

View attachment 190524View attachment 190525

Youtube Review:

Also an IGTV on my Instagram
@Bkupniewski

Last edited:

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The formulas look good to me. Someone please tell me why why why they (any plenty other companies) are putting L-theanine in non-stim products????
Why is it used in any stim product or non-stim unless meant for relaxation/stress/sleep? It's seriously become like the new creatine and it's ridiculous. Just throw it in everything regardless "because". I've passed on so many potentially great products because it's included (again unless meant for relaxation/stress/sleep means).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why is it used in any stim product or non-stim unless meant for relaxation/stress/sleep? It's seriously become like the new creatine and it's ridiculous. Just throw it in everything regardless "because". I've passed on so many potentially great products because it's included (again unless meant for relaxation/stress/sleep means).

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If the caffeine in a product is 350mg or more, some theanine is a nice touch in my opinion.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. **** that ****. Theanine rocks for sleep, and not much else. No one is trying to chill before their workout, or when they're trying to get in the focused and productive zone. So annoying.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the caffeine in a product is 350mg or more, some theanine is a nice touch in my opinion.
I understand but it negates the point of it all. Just scoop a little less etc. or companies that worried about caffeine should just include a little less. it’s like not being able to take an Indy car out of first gear. We are going to create a super awesome pre buttttt mellow it out...because.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand but it negates the point of it all. Just scoop a little less etc. or companies that worried about caffeine should just include a little less. it’s like not being able to take an Indy car out of first gear. We are going to create a super awesome pre buttttt mellow it out...because.
Theanine effects me differently. Doesn't make me sleepy or drowsy. But yeah, theanine is so cheap, it shouldn't be added to pre workouts. I add my own theanine if it is too high in caff.

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah extremely glad I tried that one from the gas station - I actually didn’t even finish it, which is sacrilege for me. Just awful. The new candy apple is incredible though.
Bday cake bang taste like seltzer water with a imitation flavored birthday cake after taste . It’s so bad

Marshmallow rockstar is better than bday cake bang I have to say but I’d just stick to the original flavors lol .

Still say sour heads is the best

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That NEW Rockstar is the best one. Thermo or something? Tastes amazing. Check it out.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Gamer
Peach
Sour Patch Kids Redberry
Warhead Sour Watermelon

Ghost Greens
Guava Berry
Lime
Original
Chocolate

Yellow Shaker of the Month

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah extremely glad I tried that one from the gas station - I actually didn’t even finish it, which is sacrilege for me. Just awful. The new candy apple is incredible though.
I like the birthday cake... The last bang I drank was BD cake because I was just in the mood for it haha it's kinda a mellow flavor to me and not punch in the face sweet like cotton candy

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the birthday cake... The last bang I drank was BD cake because I was just in the mood for it haha it's kinda a mellow flavor to me and not punch in the face sweet like cotton candy
If you want a case minus 1 can at cost let me know...

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Build Fast Formula ain’t stopping
Blitz 3D coming soon

More details to come!
5A1B7832-BCE0-48E5-AAA5-833FDAF44525.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Different ingredients than fullblitz and vasoblitz?

“Laser Focus, Energy & Vasolidator
Dual Pathway Nitric Oxide Support
Nootropic Patented Nitrates”

All the hints I can give for now :)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“Laser Focus, Energy & Vasolidator
Dual Pathway Nitric Oxide Support
Nootropic Patented Nitrates”

All the hints I can give for now :)
You must be good at keeping secrets!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Possible carb powder coming from primeval

6F6EE08E-1432-4843-B204-268A04CD692D.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PES Protein 4 Oats gets Strawberries and Cream
with the freeze-dried strawberries, they removed from Strawberry Cheesecake off the regular select line.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio Orange Dream Classic Whey

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New Core Fury Launching 2/17 (Next Monday)

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Double Chocolate Chip
Coming later in 2020 no Confirmed Date