The New Product Release Thread

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Potentially a new product..... Anyone know if loudwolf sodium nitrate is safe for supplementation? incredibly cheap nitrate sup if so

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Potentially a new product..... Anyone know if loudwolf sodium nitrate is safe for supplementation? incredibly cheap nitrate sup if so
Never heard of them, but is it cheaper than Nutriguard’s? They’re GTG and very affordable.

Edit: they’re potassium nitrate.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is the black profile different or same as the normal ghost burn? Just a marketing thing? Burn is great the pineapple would be interesting.
Different

50mg of GBB
1.5g of garcinia cambogia
50mg of AstraGin
Natural Caffeine 300mg per two-scoop serving

dropped:
synephrine (prohibited them to sell it in GNC's due to this)
Bioperine ---> Astragin instead

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Merica Energy ----> Beta-Testing New Flavors

blueberry mint peppermint

pomegranate grapefruit

cotton candy

blue raspberry Swedish fish

9BA4D576-7E2B-4EB5-B121-6225EF6E2951.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anything with Chocolate & Peanut Butter sounds good to me !!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything with Chocolate & Peanut Butter sounds good to me !!
The Hero bars all taste great and have great texture. Though the blueberry cobbler is almost too sweet and they should back the allulose down a bit. This one should be great as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Hero bars all taste great and have great texture. Though the blueberry cobbler is almost too sweet and they should back the allulose down a bit. This one should be great as well.
Blueberry Cobbler with Peanut Butter..........Sounds like a good sandwich !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
More new from Nutrabio
For Immunity Support
This is a product for combating cold/flu symptoms while reducing inflammation!

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:

Swedish Fish BCAA & Gamer - 1 Minute
Lemon Flavored Amino - 4 Minute
Whisky Sour Legend - 7 Minute
Ghost Burn Black - 9:45 Minute -- Launch Tomorrow Thursday 3/26/2020
Ghost Clothing - 14:30 Minute

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Different

50mg of GBB
1.5g of garcinia cambogia
50mg of AstraGin
Natural Caffeine 300mg per two-scoop serving

dropped:
synephrine (prohibited them to sell it in GNC's due to this)
Bioperine ---> Astragin instead
Companies insistence on using carnitine is beyond me. Especially one as current as Ghost. It's been scientifically proven to not aid in metabolism or fat burning even as his the as 6 grams. Only useful in old people with deficiencies. Everyone elses body makes it from aminos so if your getting your protein in your good.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Companies insistence on using carnitine is beyond me. Especially one as current as Ghost. It's been scientifically proven to not aid in metabolism or fat burning even as his the as 6 grams. Only useful in old people with deficiencies. Everyone elses body makes it from aminos so if your getting your protein in your good.
While it may not directly be influencing metabolism Carnitine can have beneficial effects still. That amount of ALCAR will help mental/cognitive benefits and the LCLT should help benefit recovery/decreased muscle damage. Those are actually the claims they make on their write up as well. Just because it doesn't directly benefit fat loss in a more fat being burned scenario it helps lend to a solid addition to a product like this IMHO. Also props as they provide some hefty doses compared to other companies that skimp a bit with them just to get them in the product.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
While it may not directly be influencing metabolism Carnitine can have beneficial effects still. That amount of ALCAR will help mental/cognitive benefits and the LCLT should help benefit recovery/decreased muscle damage. Those are actually the claims they make on their write up as well. Just because it doesn't directly benefit fat loss in a more fat being burned scenario it helps lend to a solid addition to a product like this IMHO. Also props as they provide some hefty doses compared to other companies that skimp a bit with them just to get them in the product.
Plus, IIRC, the combination of carnitine and choline is beneficial for fat loss as well. May have been rat studies.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plus, IIRC, the combination of carnitine and choline is beneficial for fat loss as well. May have been rat studies.
Yes.
We conclude that supplementary choline maintained serum carnitine concentrations by conserving urinary carnitine. Moreover, these observations merit additional investigation to determine metabolic and functional consequences of choline and carnitine interactions in humans.”

We conclude that the choline-induced decrease in serum and urinary carnitine is buffered by carnitine preloading, and these supplements shift tissue partitioning of carnitine that favors fat mobilization, incomplete oxidation of fatty acids and disposal of their carbons in urine as acylcarnitines in humans.

These studies demonstrated that choline supplementation results in decreased urinary excretion of carnitine in young adult women, that guinea pigs are a suitable animal model for studying the effect of choline supplementation on carnitine status in humans, and that choline results in a conservation of carnitine in guinea pigs and perhaps in humans.

The combination should make carnitine “better” for any purpose really.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Olympus Labs Superior Protein Blowout

CDC Protein.jpg

The CDC (Coronavirus Detection Cat) Checking Out My Latest Shipment !!

@GNO

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core Pro
The samples I Shared the other day here is the breakdown

ETA -- April 6th

Flavors:
Cookies & Cream, Frosted Vanilla Cupcake, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
Death By Chocolate, Fruity Cereal, and Maple Crunch Toast.

Cost:
2lb - $34.99
5lb - $64.99.

The brand’s lead offer will be six 2lb tubs at $33.16 each with a free shaker

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking Peanut Butter !!
I went with @GNO suggestion of fruity cereal... the flavor is great, a nice sweet fruity pebbles flavor thats dead on with the cereal and the little pieces are another great addition... only thing i didn't like was that it was very chalky, which took me by surprise as I can't figure out what makes it that way... interested to hear if anyone else had that experience with the other flavors or if it's just that one.

I'll be trying the blueberry pop-tart flavor tonight to compare.

Reactions: GNO
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went with @GNO suggestion of fruity cereal... the flavor is great, a nice sweet fruity pebbles flavor thats dead on with the cereal and the little pieces are another great addition... only thing i didn't like was that it was very chalky, which took me by surprise as I can't figure out what makes it that way... interested to hear if anyone else had that experience with the other flavors or if it's just that one.

I'll be trying the blueberry pop-tart flavor tonight to compare.
The Blueberry is the one I'm really looking forward to !

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Blueberry is the one I'm really looking forward to !
Had it last night... it’s my least favorite by a wide margin (and I love blueberry things and pastry types). Just a strange artificial blueberry and no pastry flavor. Also still very chalky like the fruity pebbles flavor (pb is also like this so I assume they all are).

Fruity > pb choc > blueberry for me so far

Mocha choc tomorrow

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have 2 tubs of protein opened now once I finish one of these I will give them a try.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
..moved.

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had it last night... it’s my least favorite by a wide margin (and I love blueberry things and pastry types). Just a strange artificial blueberry and no pastry flavor. Also still very chalky like the fruity pebbles flavor (pb is also like this so I assume they all are).

Fruity > pb choc > blueberry for me so far

Mocha choc tomorrow
Of the 4 tried:
Fruity > Mocha > pb cup > bb pastry

Mocha was a mild mocha and light chocolate flavor, plenty sweet though and an overall good flavor. This one was NOT chalky like the others either which was nice.

Overall, for the deal they have going right now, these are WELL worth the price for a blend, but definitely NOT top tier flavors. All are decent, fruity pebbles being the closest to "would buy at regular price", blueberry being the only one I wouldn't buy again at all.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutrabio New Product for Immune System

EPICOR

A patented ingredient, whole food supplement shown to naturally support a strong immune system in many beneficial ways

View attachment 192667
interesting .. nootropic depot has that name TM for a while

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It isn't owned by any of those, you can get EpiCor from many companies. It is a trademarked ingredient just being sold under Nootropic Depot, Nutrabio, Swanson, etc.
This. Think KSM-66 ashwagandha, or Bacognize Bacopa.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It isn't owned by any of those, you can get EpiCor from many companies. It is a trademarked ingredient just being sold under Nootropic Depot, Nutrabio, Swanson, etc.
This. Think KSM-66 ashwagandha, or Bacognize Bacopa.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update

Ghost Marshmallow Cereal Milk Whey (Full Size Marshmallows) - 45 Seconds
Ghost Gamer Stick Packs - 5:45
Rob LipSett Whisky Sour Legend - 9:50

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming soon....

"Methyl-BLUE"

By MA Labs

New Super Stimulant Product

Well, guys, it has been 4 months in the works (trying to get the necessary raws), but we've finally been able to source everything we need and put this product into production. It should be available in just a few weeks--for real this time. My manufacturer (great guy) is making it now, so I'm really only wating on the label, which is being created now. After it is created it needs to be sent over to the printing company, then shipped out to the manufacurer and finally sent to me as a finished product.

What is this Stuff?

OK, so what exactly is this stuff? Rather than presenting a multi-page product desription like I usually do (that will come later), I'll just get right to the point. Methyl-BLUE is a pure stimulant product in encapsulated form. Its foundation is centered around several currently existing amphetamine-like moleucles (i.e. molecules with an amphetamine backbone) at extremely high doses. How high? Looking at the numbers, each of these molecules will be dosed roughly 7-10X HIGHER than competing companies. I say "looking at the numbers" because the numbers alone don't tell the full story. In reality, Methyl-BLUE will be significanty more poweful than what the numbers indicate due to something called MAO inhibtion.

MAO Inhibition

Understanding what MAO is and what it does in the body is critical to undertanding why Methyl-BLUE is so effective. MAO, otherwise known monoamine oxidases, are a family of enzymes that catalyze the oxidation of monoamines. Why is this relevant? Because virtually all of the amphetamine-based ingredients on the market today are broken down by MAO. Failing to address this issue not only reduces the length of time that these ingredients remain active in the body, but it also greatly reduces their potency.

While MAO inhibitors are the key to getting the most out of these amphetamine-based compounds, including just any MAO inhibitor is not the answer. One most also consider not only their oral bioavailability, but also the class of MAO that each compound targets. There are two basic grouop of MAOs. These are MAO-A and MAO-B. MAO-A primarily targets the breakdown of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine, while MAO-B primarily targets dopamine. Properly balancing the inhibition of these two neurotransmitters is crucial to achieving the best effect possible, as inhibiting them in improper ratios will result in certain effects overpowering others. For example, epinephrine is the chemical responsible for that surge in energy and alertness we feel when we take a stimulant, while dopamine is responsible for their feel good effects (improved mood, euphoria, etc.). Too much or too litte of each will result in a poorly formulated product that provides either too much energy with an inadequate feel-good effect, or a powerful feel-good effect with inadequate energy.

Unfortunately, the large majority of today's products (if they contain any MAO inhibitor at all) are comprised primarily of MAO-A inhibitors. Methyl-BLUE overcomes this issue by including not only a very large dose of a highly effective MAO-A inhibitor, but it also includes an MAO-B inhibitor with GREATER potency than the prescrition-only, pro-dopaminergic drug, Selegiline!

"Ampehta-RUSH"

Methyl-BLUE's proprietary stimulant formula, called "Ampheta-RUSH", is the industry's hardest-hitting, most powerful amphetamine-like product on the market today, but it doesn't end there. In addition to the Ampheta-RUSH formula, Methyl-BLUE also contains a host of other stimulants with significant dopaminergic effects, which further enhance the product's engery producing and euhporia promoting properties.

Each bottle of Methyl-BLUE will contain 120 capsules at a 4 cap serving size. The price will be $47.99 pre-discount.

Last edited:
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming soon....

"Methyl-BLUE"

By MA Labs

New Super Stimulant Product

Well, guys, it has been 4 months in the works (trying to get the necessary raws), but we've finally been able to source everything and put this product into production. It should be available in just a few weeks--for real this time. My manufacturer (great guy) is making it now, so I'm really only wating on the label, which is being created now. After it is created it needs to be sent over to the printing company, then shipped out to the manufacurer and finally sent to me as a finished product.

What is this Stuff?

OK, so what exactly is this stuff? Rather than presenting a multi-page product desription like I usually do (that will come later), I'll just get right to the point. Methyl-BLUE is a pure stimulant product in encapsulated form. Its foundation is centered around several currently existing amphetamine-like moleucles (i.e. molecules with an amphetamine backbone) at extremely high doses. How high? Looking at the numbers, each of these molecules will be dosed roughly 7-10X HIGHER than competing companies. I say "looking at the numbers" because the numbers alone don't tell the full story. In reality, Methyl-BLUE will be significanty more poweful than what the numbers indicate due to something called MAO inhibtion.

MAO Inhibition

Understanding what MAO is and what it does in the body is critical to undertanding why Methyl-BLUE is so effective. MAO, otherwise known monoamine oxidases, are a family of enzymes that catalyze the oxidation of monoamines. Why is this relevant? Because virtually all of the amphetamine-based ingredients on the market today are broken down by MAO. Failing to address this issue not only reduces the length of time that these ingredients remain active in the body, but it also greatly reduces their potency.

While MAO inhibitors are the key to getting the most out of these amphetamine-based compounds, including just any MAO inhibitor is not the answer. One most also consider not only their oral bioavailability, but also the class of MAO that each compound targets. There are two basic grouop of MAOs. These are MAO-A and MAO-B. MAO-A primarily targets the breakdown of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine, while MAO-B primarily targets dopamine. Properly balancing the inhibition of these two neurotransmitters is crucial to achieving the best effect possible, as inhibiting them in improper ratios will result in certain effects overpowering others. For example, epinephrine is the chemical responsible for that surge in energy and alertness we feel when we take a stimulant, while dopamine is responsible for their feel good effects (improved mood, euphoria, etc.). Too much or too litte of each will result in a poorly formulated product that provides either too much energy with an inadequate feel-good effect, or a powerful feel-good effect with inadequate energy.

Unfortunately, the large majority of today's products (if they contain any MAO inhibitor at all) are comprised primarily of MAO-A inhibitors. Methyl-BLUE overcomes this issue by including not only a very large dose of a highly effective MAO-A inhibitor, but it also includes an MAO-B inhibitor with GREATER potency than the prescrition-only, pro-dopaminergic drug, Selegiline!

"Ampehta-RUSH"

Methyl-BLUE's proprietary stimulant formula, called "Ampheta-RUSH", is the industry's hardest-hitting, most powerful amphetamine-like product on the market today, but it doesn't end there. In addition to the Ampheta-RUSH formula, Methyl-BLUE also contains a host of other stimulants with significant dopaminergic effects, which further enhance the product's engery producing and euhporia promoting properties.

Each bottle of Methyl-BLUE will contain 120 capsules at a 4 cap serving size. The price will be $47.99 pre-discount.
Let's see that sexy ass label Mike