The New Product Release Thread

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying the Dymatize Fruity Pebbles right now and how does it tastes just like the cereal?!?! It’s amazing. I have one scoop blended with water and ice. Could eat this all day long. Not too sweet or overpowering - just a lot like the cereal milk. Even the smell is spot on.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks again for your support on picking it up
People who are sleeping on the intro discount are going to miss out
Dymatize hit a home run!
I’m going to do a little microwave mug cake with it tomorrow. Nothing fancy - just the powder, baking powder and water.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost:

Ghost BCAA Sonic Cherry Limeade - 3:23.
Ghost Greens sample testing - 7:00.

Ghost Chocolate Cereal Milk Vegan drops March 7th -- National Cereal Day

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I give my basic b!tch mug cake made with fruity pebbles protein, dash of baking powder and water a 10/10. Can’t imagine how good it would be with one of recipes from @TheSolution

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sensoril and KSM-66 are a bit different, but any reputable brand that has KSM or Sensoril should be fine (just depends which you want).

I don't always like generalizing and especially with adaptogens since they can react differently for each individual, but Sensoril seems to be more "calming" and KSM seems to be more "energizing" for both. Even at high dose Sensoril isn't sedating for me, but it works awesome for stress.

Cortisol with both should be improved. They won't shut it down like stronger cortisol ingredients on the market, but help "manage" the stress response better so you cope with the stress.

Long answer but I'd recommend trying both and seeing which you prefer.

I've seen a couple companies saying they'll still have sales so you never know.
Have you tried the Shoden version?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_3418.JPG

Good flavor. Fruit Punch with Dragon Fruit. Can’t feel any thermo or difference from a regular Reign remotely though. Treat it like just another flavor option for Reign.

True Blue was a fairly bad, like OG sugar Monster with a touch of Berry. Drinkable, but most of the other flavors they make are better.

Didn’t try Jalapeño Strawberry, but folks who actually enjoy Jalapeño said it was subtle and enjoyable if you’re into peppers.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 191901

Good flavor. Fruit Punch with Dragon Fruit. Can’t feel any thermo or difference from a regular Reign remotely though. Treat it like just another flavor option for Reign.

True Blue was a fairly bad, like OG sugar Monster with a touch of Berry. Drinkable, but most of the other flavors they make are better.

Didn’t try Jalapeño Strawberry, but folks who actually enjoy Jalapeño said it was subtle and enjoyable if you’re into peppers.
Glad I’m not the only one who had no thermo effect at all. I thought I had finally reached zero sensitivity lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New All American butter flavors

9 jars on the way
Oh man these sound delicious
Not my coupon but saves you 10% off

F2F1CFBC-FCF5-445A-B05C-2731C81ED4E3.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hard to choose between all those. They are all on point. Might have to tip it to the easter basket though for tops. All those are like a cheat meal unto themselves. A cheat meal in a tablespoon serving :)
7B718067-B241-40E6-9C30-2E1057FAA88B.jpeg

that’s my order

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Build Fast Formula
Rocket Pop VasoBlitz ---> New Addition
Creatine Monohydrate --> New Bulk Powder

Special Runs Today 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020

Save 15% Off + Free Shipping on orders over $65

Coupon: Bob15

VASOBLITZ (ROCKET POP) will end up being $24.49 (with BOB15 code)
  • $24.49 / 30 servings = $.81 per serving
CREATINE (UNFLAVORED) will end up being $14.44 (with BOB15 code)
  • $14.44 / 75 servings = $.19 per serving

• 27344051-6ADD-41B4-8060-A06A32B907B7.jpeg

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Update:
1:30 - Non-Stim Focus Product -- Alpha GPC 50% 600mg, Cognizin 500mg, ALCAR 2g,

Adam Kossoff who use to be with Cellucor/Nutrabolt is now on the Ghost YT (don't know his role)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Receive these yet? Would like to hear your thoughts on the new flavors.
Coming early next week. They Will all be fantastic and worth every penny like always
I've had the easter one last year and it's amazing. Huge chunks of Cadbury eggs with the OG Almond butter base. Its like easter morning blended into almond butter.
I also grabbed 4 more Vegan cookie batter jars, so I have 13 jars coming in

FYI They sold out in 24 hours -- Just restocked an hour ago, and I bet they won't last long. If you have not grabbed any I would do so ASAP

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming early next week. They Will all be fantastic and worth every penny like always
I've had the easter one last year and it's amazing. Huge chunks of Cadbury eggs with the OG Almond butter base. Its like easter morning blended into almond butter.
I also grabbed 4 more Vegan cookie batter jars, so I have 13 jars coming in

FYI They sold out in 24 hours -- Just restocked an hour ago, and I bet they won't last long. If you have not grabbed any I would do so ASAP
Definitely need to but keep waiting for a bigger sale since all the ones I really want are the most expensive. Have no idea how they hit the macros they do. You would expect these to be sugar bombs but they aren't and have less carbs, fat, and calories than almost any regular PB's and Almond butters. I guess that's the bonus of being a more handmade small batch shop.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Marc Stated on his IG Next month for Cookie Dough
VS Exclusive Chocolate Mint should drop end of month

With the virus outbreak I am unsure if that will alter the schedule
I also saw Outright bars are getting into Planet Fitness as well.
That could be a huge market !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeahhh... Almost positive the ice cream is Moose Tracks not Moose Cream. Someone did not think this through.
I was thinking the same thing !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Xtend Perfect
Xtend with EAA's (No Full Formula)

Flavors:
Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Watermelon, and Yuzu Grapefruit.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tub says 400g so probably a little less than 10g per serving (considering flavoring, etc.). Find this interesting that they are actually making an EAA.
I imagine ~7g EAA/BCAA (like Xtend), then your glutamine and other fixings for the 3g.
Again that is just an assumption, but I doubt they deviate much from the flagship product

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tub says 400g so probably a little less than 10g per serving (considering flavoring, etc.). Find this interesting that they are actually making an EAA.
Good analysis. If they’re going 2:1:1 on the BCAA portion of the EAA’s with their normal 3.5g leucine leading the way, that only leaves 3g left for non-BCAA EAA’s + flavoring... not much. Hopefully the glutamine and cit mal are dropped in this scenario

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Icon One - topical 1-DHEA, DHEA, pregnenolone in the same carrier as Dermacrine

stay tuned for pre-sales

There are also a few beta testers logging on the forum

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost:

Rob Lipsett (Spelling?) Exclusive Flavor -- Peach Ice Tea?? Whiskey?? Sweet Tea vibe??
1g Nitrosigine
3.2g BA

Ghost Previews Ghost Gamer - 4 Min (Now Finalized)
Ghost Focus Product - 7 Min
Ghost BCAA Lemon - 9:30 Min
Ghost Focus Lemon Lime - 10:30 Min

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ohh man this made me laugh out loud.... no is it better served warm or cold?
I assume its best served at about body temperature haha

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does something like this require pct? Not familiar with 1-DHEA
1-DHEA is commonly called 1-andro. You would need PCT for a run of this, I may recommend the testosterone recovery stack :)

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
For those looking to try a new stimulant, we just released TOTAL FOCUS - one of the first supplements that includes 200 milligrams of Zynamite®, 50 milligrams of PurCaf®, and 200 milligrams of Rhodiola Rosea.

Click to get yours here.

For anyone looking to log the product in the United States - send me a PM.

http://instagr.am/p/B96zFbdh7Yk/

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Animal Boss Bar

he product is the ‘Animal Boss Bar’, featuring a candy bar-like, triple-layer build with a soft, oven-baked texture, and a nutrition profile that’s right around that of the Pro Bar

20g of protein in each of its two flavors, Triple Chocolate and Caramel, with 24g of carbohydrates, 5g of sugar, 12g of fat, and a total of 270 calories. Those macros are quite similar to the Animal Pro Bar which has the same protein and fat, but slightly more carbs that, in turn, give it 20 more calories.