The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have not heard much from Chaos & Pain, but they are DC"ing their muscle builders

he clearance promotion drops Chemical One down to $35 each and Chemical X to just a little bit lower at $32.50.

They do have products coming to replace these stating they will be "more advanced"

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clearly you’ve never used preg! Secosteroid hormonal precursor that gives a very real natural hormonal energy. Fully compliant, you can buy it at most vitamin shops - a little makes you feel great. Too much and you can become anxious or manic. Definitely potentiates and helps replace the need for stimulants. Terrific preWO or during busy work days.
I've never get anything from pregnenolone.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have not heard much from Chaos & Pain, but they are DC"ing their muscle builders

he clearance promotion drops Chemical One down to $35 each and Chemical X to just a little bit lower at $32.50.

They do have products coming to replace these stating they will be "more advanced"
Do you run the site stack3d???

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A-Bomb coming to Merica Labz
No other info noted.

Pink Lemonade
Star Spangles Sour
County Fair
Area 51
Mountain Pew Pew

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

if you're not hearing much you must not be on their email list... they've gone ballistic the last couple months with like 3-4 emails a day. totally out of control (and $30 for yohimbine hcl???? looolllll wtf)

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I just hope more advanced doesn't mean natural.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I just hope more advanced doesn't mean natural.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Am I the only one that gets nothing from anything under a 100mg of topical preg (and oral pointless at all doses for me)?? Like when I start getting to 150mg topical it is like magic!!!!
Shoot, 50mg orally daily even and I start getting too high strung. A little goes a long way for me. Just goes to show how individual hormones are for folks. And probably how varied the products are out there, as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
whats the top non stim/pump preworkouts right now?
I’d roll with

Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz
PES high volume
Nutrabio non stim pre
SNS vasoforce XT
Nutrex Alpha Pump

if you want a cost effective options
EVL pump mode
Purus noxygen
Cellucor NO3 chrome

if you wanna spend some extra money
MA Labs MA Pump
Morphogen volugen

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
whats the top non stim/pump preworkouts right now?
Take a look at FSU by Inspired Nutra. Highest dosage of NO3T on the market and loaded with nootropics.

Another good one is Nova Pump Neuro by Innovapharm.

High Volume and Super Swole are also good options.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take a look at FSU by Inspired Nutra. Highest dosage of NO3T on the market and loaded with nootropics.

Another good one is Nova Pump Neuro by Innovapharm.

High Volume and Super Swole are also good options.
I am keen on trying FSU. The Nitrate dosage is awesome and one of the biggest reasons I want to give it a go.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am keen on trying FSU. The Nitrate dosage is awesome and one of the biggest reasons I want to give it a go.
I just bought a tub and it’s certainly legit. The multiple ingredients for hydration are certainly noticed as well.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
nice thats alot of options iv used high volume and vasomax for so long just want to try something new

seems those are still top of the list

cel superswoll and nova nuero pump looks the best so far to me as i quikcly glance over most of those

Last edited:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Core Fury Formula:

Flavors: Cherry Burst, Tropic Thunder, and Black Lightning.
At 2 scoops I like :) and it looks like it's gonna hit you with a bit of everything from energy, focus,
mood,pumps, and good performance. Get Diesel was the first years back to include Pregneolone
in his pre's and R4W tabs and it worked nicely with the stimulants so the addition in this new Fury
formula is a plus and LOVE the fact it has NO L-Theanine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
nice thats alot of options iv used high volume and vasomax for so long just want to try something new

seems those are still top of the list

cel superswoll and nova nuero pump looks the best so far to me as i quikcly glance over most of those
Don’t overlook Vasoblitz. Taken several samples and pumps were astounding, and it’s clinically dosed. @The Solution has a great discount code.

No experience with Superswoll, but pretty sure there’s a 3-pack deal if you feel like a big commitment for a better price.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely gonna be picking up a tub of that new version for core fury. As long as it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core Pump next up from Core in the rebrand.

The inclusion of NO3-T nitrates is actually one of the first few details revealed for the new Core Pump, which is also said to feature something to improve mental focus.

More details coming tomorrow.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
if you're not hearing much you must not be on their email list... they've gone ballistic the last couple months with like 3-4 emails a day. totally out of control (and $30 for yohimbine hcl???? looolllll wtf)
Yes they do go nuts on the emails!! The code Fire20 always works to save 20% from their store as well.

Not sure what they have coming next

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Also I see that recent list of top non stim Preworkouts but how about top stim? What’s new and looking good? I’ve been out of the loop but looking to try something new.

Thanks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also I see that recent list of top non stim Preworkouts but how about top stim? What’s new and looking good? I’ve been out of the loop but looking to try something new.

Thanks!
Build Fast Formula FullBlitz
Nutrabio Pre
C4 Dynasty & C4 Ultimate (always go back to this .. it always delivers)
Nutrex Outlift & Outlift Amped
Bang Master Blaster
Dymatize Pre
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph

Yet to try:
OL Levels
Core Fury (New)
Alpha Lion Superhuman Supreme
Chemix Pre
Morphogen Alphagen

I know you are in CA so your selection may be limited on what you can get.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Build Fast Formula FullBlitz
Nutrabio Pre
C4 Dynasty & C4 Ultimate (always go back to this .. it always delivers)
Nutrex Outlift & Outlift Amped
Bang Master Blaster
Dymatize Pre
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph

Yet to try:
OL Levels
Core Fury (New)
Alpha Lion Superhuman Supreme
Chemix Pre
Morphogen Alphagen

I know you are in CA so your selection may be limited on what you can get.
Decent looking list there! I’ve tried c4 ultimate and Alpha Lion Superhuman regular. Superhuman is the best tasting pre I’ve had. Also one of the vest overall. Ultimate was good as well. Just finished a tub of it. Dynasty looks very interesting but I don’t believe I can get it anywhere just yet.

Core Fury has my attention

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Decent looking list there! I’ve tried c4 ultimate and Alpha Lion Superhuman regular. Superhuman is the best tasting pre I’ve had. Also one of the vest overall. Ultimate was good as well. Just finished a tub of it. Dynasty looks very interesting but I don’t believe I can get it anywhere just yet.

Core Fury has my attention
Testing out a tub of Dynasty Fruit Punch right now - wanted to see if plunking down all that cash really makes a difference. After 4 sessions straight on it, I can definitively say I do NOT recommend this. It’s just not good enough to justify Ferrari pricing for a Chevrolet experience.

Dynasty tastes phenomenal, and it kicks in quickly. That’s about all I can say in its favor. You would get more for your money buying a great pump formula and adding 5g bulk creatine mono & 1-2 caffeine pills. The Beta Alanine tingles from 6.4g are intense and distracting (and I do not get them at 3.2g anymore at all), the energy fades off quickly, and the pump aid seems to be mediocre.

I may be a Controlled Labs Rep, but I speak the truth. You would be much better served for less cost with many other preWO products than $3/serving on Dynasty.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Testing out a tub of Dynasty Fruit Punch right now - wanted to see if plunking down all that cash really makes a difference. After 4 sessions straight on it, I can definitively say I do NOT recommend this. It’s just not good enough to justify Ferrari pricing for a Chevrolet experience.

Dynasty tastes phenomenal, and it kicks in quickly. That’s about all I can say in its favor. You would get more for your money buying a great pump formula and adding 5g bulk creatine mono & 1-2 caffeine pills. The Beta Alanine tingles from 6.4g are intense and distracting (and I do not get them at 3.2g anymore at all), the energy fades off quickly, and the pump aid seems to be mediocre.

I may be a Controlled Labs Rep, but I speak the truth. You would be much better served for less cost with many other preWO products than $3/serving on Dynasty.
Thanks for the info! The price is way too high. It’s look promising but not for that price.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like the idea and flavor but they need to up the protein content to be in line with their other bars macro wise.
Just like with most vegan proteins it is a little lower per serving most vegan proteins average 20g a scoop and most whey is around 20-25g

I don’t think a few grams is really going to make
Or break your intake in a 24 hour period as you could add some extra protein at other meals. A few grams is very easy to add in the grand scheme of things. The bars are merely a convenience factor (same thing Marc states about the outright bars)

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just like with most vegan proteins it is a little lower per serving most vegan proteins average 20g a scoop and most whey is around 20-25g

I don’t think a few grams is really going to make
Or break your intake in a 24 hour period as you could add some extra protein at other meals. A few grams is very easy to add in the grand scheme of things. The bars are merely a convenience factor (same thing Marc states about the outright bars)
the entire point of the "convenience factor" is that you DONT have to add something else... its not convenient if it doesn't do what I want (which in this case would be to replace a larger serving of protein)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the entire point of the "convenience factor" is that you DONT have to add something else... its not convenient if it doesn't do what I want (which in this case would be to replace a larger serving of protein)
Ya 12g seems pretty weak especially considering you tend to need more protein for the vegan options of the stuff anyways due to the amino acid content.

I do think it is nice to see the options pop up, but agree with the general idea here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I highly doubt 5g of protein is truly breaking anyones long term goals or daily caloric totals from a protein bar.
None of these bars are really replacing a full meal. Someone like yourself who eats one meal a day would not want to rely on protein bars for "Convenience" to replace your dietary protein needs from such a large bolus of protein. (Can be used in conjunction with your meal to help meet that protein quota)

For someone who eats multiple meals a day (Say 3-5) even if you felt short 5g anyone can easily add that to another meal while using a bar as "Convenience" to hold them over if they get into a bind.
20-12 =/= 5. If i'm eating bars its usually becuase I'm already struggling to hit my protein levels... at which point the convenience of the bar is not actually there since its not filling my need by nearly 50%. so no, its not convenient now.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya 12g seems pretty weak especially considering you tend to need more protein for the vegan options of the stuff anyways due to the amino acid content.

I do think it is nice to see the options pop up, but agree with the general idea here.
That's why I called it out. 12g isn't much in the protein bar game. 20 grams is usually the minimal norm and many are now going into the 20-25 range which is where I prefer to see them. If you're going to compete in the true protein bar market for athletes/lifters/etc. better macros are needed IMO. No one is really going to buy them to have to eat two at a time. Otherwise it's just sort of a snack bar and not much more.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gaspari is working on an "Advanced" option for their SuperPump Max
ETA possibly by the Arnold, not 100% Certain

@Oconns28 I know you like stims, this may interest you.

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
*Awaits your review* But I'm sure it will be amazing. Marc said they are going to have a HUGE sale come the Arnold. So I am just going to wait it out until then.
He will have them at the expo this year, so he may be referring to that (uncertain). I will update what I can get them for when I arrive in a few weeks for that weekend.

Last edited: