Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core ABC to release a "Sweet Tea" Flavor still in beta-testing

Merica Labs Energy Drink (Merica Energy) should be coming out in 4-6 weeks as teased on Doug Millers Youtube Channel and also was at the Arnold Classic

Hyde Power Potion Pineapple Cooler & Winter Blast are due in 4 weeks (may be delayed) due to not finishing the flavoring properly. Still in QC testing. There is also a Dr. Pepper in the works which may come out Q2 or Q3 this year.

Ghost Pump is still 4-6 Weeks away (Red Berry flavor) Maxx Margarita Legend to drop on the 22nd

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look like a lot of good stuff in the pipe line

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Most on here will drink 2-3 of them at a time.... 100mg caffeine won't do too much for the stim junkies on here ^^^

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would be interested in this. Certainly not the instant version, though. I wonder what other sort of nootropics could be added to coffee that wouldn’t significantly alter the taste
more concerned if the brewing process would affect ingredients in formula?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most on here will drink 2-3 of them at a time.... 100mg caffeine won't do too much for the stim junkies on here ^^^

it’s ON what did you expect?

I can’t wait for BPI’s ‘best drink’ or whatever name they come up with

The UK has just had a new law brought into place in supermarkets , on highly caffeinated drinks if you look 16 and under you need ID to purchase monster/rockstar/red bull drinks

So I need them low stim options

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
it’s ON what did you expect?

I can’t wait for BPI’s ‘best drink’ or whatever name they come up with

The UK has just had a new law brought into place in supermarkets , on highly caffeinated drinks if you look 16 and under you need ID to purchase monster/rockstar/red bull drinks

So I need them low stim options
You may as well drink 6 of those for the mouthfeel and absorption cause it won't give you what you want in a few servings like all of their products.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adizzle1...i'm curious how this would compare to stimul8?
Can't really compare the two without using them. You'd be comparing a 2.6 gram prop blend to an open label. StimMax also has over 3 grams of actives in a scoop and contains different forms of caffeine and choline.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VIP Package on PES Webage for all USA customers. When you purchase the VIP Package you will receive:
• Free shipping for 1 year
• 1 x Stainless Steel Shaker
• 1 x TruRecover
• 1 x Every sample we have in stock
• 1 x Pill & powder travel container
• Access to pre-market trial versions of new products when available

Cost $50
Actually sounds like a good idea
I was thinking it was a neat idea and deal as well. Can always use another shaker and a very good chance for so many to try the samples they haven't got their hands on yet.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adizzle1...i'm curious how this would compare to stimul8?
Honestly, looking at the Stimul8 label on a big bodybuilding supplement website, I don't really think there's that much of a comparison. It says Stimul8 has 300mg caffeine per serving on the same website. That's in a 2.6g prop blend. StimMax has about 400mg caffeine, so a bit more. Stimul8 has an undisclosed amount of Theacrine, while StimMax has 250mg of 40% Dynamine, which is like a "more intense" Theacrine (quicker acting with a stronger initial hit compared to the longer lasting and more subtle effects of Theacrine). Stimul8 has alpha yohimbine, but StimMax has a big dose of eria jarensis. StimMax also gives you solid, full doses of choline bitartrate, huperzine-A, Noopept, and sceletium that will further increase focus and improve mood; I just don't see any part of Stimul8 providing similar focus and mental benefits really. Of course, you can always use 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, etc. scoop of StimMax, since a full scoop is very, very strong.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100mg of caffeine?
Might as well be taking a melatonin

Yeah, that's a diet Mountain Dew. Heck, Monster Ultras are like 160mg (varying slightly by flavor), and that's nothing.

Weeeeeak. Wizeak!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone jumping on the new Ghost prewo? I'm on the fence.
I’ve never tried Legend but heard great feedback. So figure now is the perfect time with the new flavor releasing

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
100mg is low, but I don't see ON releasing a 350mg caffeine drink anytime soon.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of the best tasting protein on the market hands down
[video=youtube;9CxYNIvUHg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CxYNIvUHg4[/video]
[video=youtube;QGT_5a69COU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGT_5a69COU[/video]
[video=youtube;3yyu9nSoeS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yyu9nSoeS4[/video]
[video=youtube;Q7fdC00nxSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7fdC00nxSM[/video]

Dan (Previous VP of Cellucor) is the flavoring guru behind the brand. The Sour warheads pre-workout (legend) Is fantastic. The new Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut and upcoming Pump flavors are going to be killer.

Mixes very easy, (comes out on the thick side in shakes), and makes very good baked goods and sludge
The blueberry is out of this world

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, looking at the Stimul8 label on a big bodybuilding supplement website, I don't really think there's that much of a comparison. It says Stimul8 has 300mg caffeine per serving on the same website. That's in a 2.6g prop blend. StimMax has about 400mg caffeine, so a bit more. Stimul8 has an undisclosed amount of Theacrine, while StimMax has 250mg of 40% Dynamine, which is like a "more intense" Theacrine (quicker acting with a stronger initial hit compared to the longer lasting and more subtle effects of Theacrine). Stimul8 has alpha yohimbine, but StimMax has a big dose of eria jarensis. StimMax also gives you solid, full doses of choline bitartrate, huperzine-A, Noopept, and sceletium that will further increase focus and improve mood; I just don't see any part of Stimul8 providing similar focus and mental benefits really. Of course, you can always use 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, etc. scoop of StimMax, since a full scoop is very, very strong.
I had some samples of stimMax and it was very good. I have a very good preworkout already (arc reactor) and I saw no difference really...arc reactor has a really good pump but stimMax had me doing some wild stuff in the gym for that week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the effect of stimul8 always exceeded what I expected from reading the label, tbh.....thank you for the breakdown, stimmax does look far superior-on paper at least!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the effect of stimul8 always exceeded what I expected from reading the label, tbh.....thank you for the breakdown, stimmax does look far superior-on paper at least!!!
100% agree with this... far and away the best "surprise" effect of any supp I've ever used

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
100% agree with this... far and away the best "surprise" effect of any supp I've ever used
Agreed here. Snags sent me a bottle a few years ago after I said I wasn't that impressed by the label. He told me he would send it and cover shipping just to prove me wrong.

And prove me wrong he did.

I've bought many bottles since lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed here. Snags sent me a bottle a few years ago after I said I wasn't that impressed by the label. He told me he would send it and cover shipping just to prove me wrong.

And prove me wrong he did.

I've bought many bottles since lol.
pretty sure my first bottle was a promo snags ran as well... such a shame. He was a good bro

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who’s tried torem’s neco adipem. I just started two caps a day with my meals and I love how it keeps me lean . I don’t know if it’s a new product but I only recently found it .

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cherry Blade Lemonade Bang now available to Order

My Case is on the way. Will review when it lands hopefully Thursday!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Max Margarita launches tomorrow
New Camo Hats
Takeover Team Hats
Chef Bob's Cake (8 Minutes)
Vegan Choc Hazelnut / PB Cereal Milk in the works
Coconut Ice Cream coming out next month with Ghost Pump

[video=youtube;zkbN3udE-JU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkbN3udE-JU[/video]

Reactions: LLN
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ghost Max Margarita launches tomorrow
New Camo Hats
Takeover Team Hats
Chef Bob's Cake (8 Minutes)
Vegan Choc Hazelnut / PB Cereal Milk in the works
Coconut Ice Cream coming out next month with Ghost Pump

[video=youtube;zkbN3udE-JU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkbN3udE-JU[/video]
Copied the link and was just about to post this. Chef Bob doing it major!! Can’t wait for that new Legend flavor tomorrow and Ghost Pump next month

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Coconut Ice Cream.... I'm a Buyer !!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it looks like HPS will be adding several new products within the next 3-4 months. Including a sleep aid, Stim Burner, thyroid enhancement/optimization/restoration, pre/pump/ergogenic stim free, and we may also be taking the evomuse adrenosurge formula with dsade blessing and producing it under HPS with a new name

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So it looks like HPS will be adding several new products within the next 3-4 months. Including a sleep aid, Stim Burner, thyroid enhancement/optimization/restoration, pre/pump/ergogenic stim free, and we may also be taking the evomuse adrenosurge formula with dsade blessing and producing it under HPS with a new name
Looking forward to it. Congratulations!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Powder or capsules for the sleep aid?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ketologic to release a coffee creamer (Mike Mccandless Company previous owner of Scivation)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Review Bob (as always)

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate caps are incredible. especially with that 19.99 and free shipping intro price! I guess I am the only person on earth who wasnt that impressed with Ghost protein. No big deal, different strokes for different folks.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate caps are incredible. especially with that 19.99 and free shipping intro price! I guess I am the only person on earth who wasnt that impressed with Ghost protein. No big deal, different strokes for different folks.
Same here
Will never order ghost again