In the Mail ....

Page 187 of 274 First ... 185186187188189 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @IconicForm
    Had a can that didn't pump correctly and they replaced it ASAP! great customer service!!!
    also threw in a bottle of NEURO P5 (TOPICAL PREGNENOLONE) BETA.

Attachment 163177
    You have to love good customer service..............Now let's get on that vacuum !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    You have to love good customer service..............Now let's get on that vacuum !!
    LMAO! it's a carpet cleaner. I have a 15 year old miniature yorkie that likes to piss on the carpet now that she is old and has an attitude. We just keep it out and ready to go.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Name:  20180409_174406.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  898.8 KB
    Kinda like these...what's the model called?
  4. *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

5. @Afi140 How about a pic of the Label ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL

6. @Afi140 How about a pic of the Label ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    @Afi140 How about a pic of the Label ??
    Itís 300mg of epiandro with 90 caps per bottle.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Attachment 163179

New kicks to pick up my cardio game! The green was the only colour that still have my size.
    Wore the HOVR (on the right) last night for a workout. They seriously might be the most comfortable shoes Iíve put on! I need to put them to the test on a good run!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Itís 300mg of epiandro with 90 caps per bottle.
    I Responded well to Epi the only time I tried it !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

10. @TheMyth and @MonteRXS are great dudes! Ordered two bottles and they tossed in a powder! I canít wait to try them out!

Thanks guys!

Name:  IMG_7177.JPG
Views: 248
Size:  393.2 KB

11. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    Name:  20180410_171930.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  574.5 KB
    ugh... please tell me you didn't pay for that
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    ugh... please tell me you didn't pay for that
    I dam sure didn't steal it

13. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    I dam sure didn't steal it
    At least an insane sale then haha... that stuff is up there with the kings of hype

14. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    @TheMyth and @MonteRXS are great dudes! Ordered two bottles and they tossed in a powder! I can’t wait to try them out!

Thanks guys!

Name:  IMG_7177.JPG
Views: 248
Size:  393.2 KB
    Sour Peach Rings!
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""

15. Name:  Get Diesel V4.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  84.8 KB

Got the New and Improved Get Diesel, Diesel Test V4
    TEAM GET DIESEL

16. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    At least an insane sale then haha... that stuff is up there with the kings of hype
    You would think as a diamond member and a rep for a reputable company that you could have came to me differently.* Maybe along the lines of, "hey Bossman, there are products out there that might do you better than that, or We at sns have a product that can do you better than that". Not a quote like, uggh, please tell me you didn't pay for that! Or the other comment with the "haha".* I'm here to share my lil bit of knowledge and learn as much as I can from others here. That's why I joined. So if you have any feedback you would like to share with me if refrence to my Kre-alkalyn* let me know. I'm always looking to do better. Thanks

17. Read this, but also the few comments on the article.
    Kre Alkalyn Review: Is "Buffered Creatine" Superior?

The tub will last you forever anyway, so the true issue here is nothing.
    $27 for a tub versus $20 in monohydrate form, spread over months.

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 6.42.36 AM.png
Views: 174
Size:  225.6 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

18. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    You would think as a diamond member and a rep for a reputable company that you could have came to me differently.* Maybe along the lines of, "hey Bossman, there are products out there that might do you better than that, or We at sns have a product that can do you better than that". Not a quote like, uggh, please tell me you didn't pay for that! Or the other comment with the "haha".* I'm here to share my lil bit of knowledge and learn as much as I can from others here. That's why I joined. So if you have any feedback you would like to share with me if refrence to my Kre-alkalyn* let me know. I'm always looking to do better. Thanks
    The only issue with what you bought is that it costs slightly more but not proven more effective. It's not like it's a bunk product. It's a bit like creatine e2 by sns. No better than monohydrate. I hope no one has wasted their cash on that product by sns. A lot of companies like sns try and make an extra buck on creatine by putting a spin on it.

19. I roll with the Kre-alkalyn just for the simple fact to me, it doesn't retain water. I've used it for the last 4 or 5 years. Thanks for the responses fellas.

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You do realize creatine is stored intra-cellular not extra-cellular right!? If not you should research about creatine, its basis, and how it works. There is a reason why creatine monohydrate is the king of creatine, and is the most studied creatine on the market and has the research to back it. Kre-Alk not so much. Companies will try to get fancy with the HCL, Kre-Alk and other creatine spin-offs when in the end Monohydrate has been tested and true to its name. @booneman77 isn't trying to be a harsh he is just trying to prevent you from overspending your money on things you don't need or may cost you extra.
    Good morning The Soulution, and thanks for your response. So am I correct in my thinking that Kre-alkalyn doesn't retain water and creatine-mono does? Thanks

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Creatine draws water INTO the muscle cells, not between the muscle and skin, which is a good thing.
    Monohydrate is still the best, most proven form of creatine and it's dirt cheap. You can grab you some creapure for literally pennies a day:
    A creatine that doesn't make you retain water is useless...that's what it does.
    You shouldn't really be concerned with water weight unless you're in contest prep.
    Creatine water weight won't kill your beach bod.
    Thanks for the daily tidbit!

22. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSMAN View Post
    I was making a joke about it becuase kre-alk is one of the biggest hype-flops in recent memory... literally zero additional benefit and always almost double or more the price of regular creatine (or even hcl)... i was expecting you (like most members here) to know that since its pretty common knowledge at this point. My mistake. I was hoping you won it or something (also common here for products we know are "less than cost effective").

Here's the info - don't waste your money on it because there is actually no measurable benefit to it. Like, not even the normal creatine benefits. Its basically flour.

23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I was making a joke about it becuase kre-alk is one of the biggest hype-flops in recent memory... literally zero additional benefit and always almost double or more the price of regular creatine (or even hcl)... i was expecting you (like most members here) to know that since its pretty common knowledge at this point. My mistake. I was hoping you won it or something (also common here for products we know are "less than cost effective").

Here's the info - don't waste your money on it because there is actually no measurable benefit to it. Like, not even the normal creatine benefits. Its basically flour.
    How did you come to the conclusion that there are no measurable benefits to it and itís comparable to flour?
    Black Lion Research Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM