The New Product Release Thread

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I for one love Ghost protein and think it’s some of the best out. But everyone has their own opinion which is cool

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why do companies go with NAT over Tyrosine with energy drinks? Seeing C4, and even 5 Hour Energy. Solubility?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cherry Blade Lemonade Bang is my new go to now, incredible flavor!
For people who enjoy lemon its done perfectly. The perfect mix of Cherry and the tart lemon aftertaste agree 100%.
Just got another case in!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wonder what the price point will be
Meltdown Energy Drink is a little higher than Bang at $53.88 for a case of 12.
That is direct, so from other retailers around $40
Better IMO to just stick to bang, but they may appeal to some. Price point way too high for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Better IMO to just stick to bang, but they may appeal to some. Price point way too high for me.
I remember the original meltdown pills, it was pretty good!!!

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meltdown has 7.5g of bhb salts though, so specifically targeted towards keto or people who want to utilize their IF. BHB salts are by no means cheap as well which would like explain the price difference.

Notably less caffeine in here compared to Bang too, probably because for keto people they will get an energy surge from the BHB.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Meltdown has 7.5g of bhb salts though, so specifically targeted towards keto or people who want to utilize their IF. BHB salts are by no means cheap as well which would like explain the price difference.

Notably less caffeine in here compared to Bang too, probably because for keto people they will get an energy surge from the BHB.
Would you pay $4.50 for a can? That a little steep

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you pay $4.50 for a can? That a little steep
in aus for a bhb keto product we pay $5 a serve, admittedly though those serves are generally the full 12g though.

Id just be stoked to have the ability to purchase it haha, if we could buy bang here it would be amazing!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Strawberry Cheesecake New PES Select Flavor:

Coupon Code: DRIVEN
at Checkout to save 30% off

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strawberry Cheesecake New PES Select Flavor:

Coupon Code: DRIVEN
at Checkout to save 30% off
Thinking about actually passing this one up. Not a fan of strawberry protein because it always tastes artificial and never like the real thing. Also not the biggest cheesecake guy

Edit. See its made with real pieces of strawberry in it and the price is a steal

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about actually passing this one up. Not a fan of strawberry protein because it always tastes artificial and never like the real thing. Also not the biggest cheesecake guy

Edit. See it has real pieces of strawberry in it and the price is a steal
Grenade strawberry had pieces in it and awesome
Chaos and pain strawberry is phenomenal
Will try the pes version and I understand since some strawberries out there are horrendous

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been let down by every PES select flavor I have tried. Vanilla was pretty good but that’s the only one I’ve liked. Tempted to jump on this strawberry. If it’s anything close to the old Usp Labs strawberry it will be worth it

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
With that INSIDER coupon code it's a pretty good deal, wasn't impressed with the Christmas flavor to be honest, but hopefully this one is legit.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up 4. I love cheesecake and the Chaos and Pain strawbloody cheescake is money, so if PES comes close..it will be amazing!

Going to channel my inner Chef Bob and make a cheesecake

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Make sure to use the Code "DRIVEN" it is one heck of a deal !!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
With that INSIDER coupon code it's a pretty good deal, wasn't impressed with the Christmas flavor to be honest, but hopefully this one is legit.
You are a minority on that one, if you have WCM left I can think of a dozen people who would trade or buy!

This one will be very different of course, real fruit buts and a creamy legit cheesecake flavour. Hope this one is a winner for you brother

I picked up 4. I love cheesecake and the Chaos and Pain strawbloody cheescake is money, so if PES comes close..it will be amazing!

Going to channel my inner Chef Bob and make a cheesecake
Anyone with a spare hour should try. Protein cheesecakes are one of the best desserts IMO for how easy it is to make compared to how good it turns out with protein

Let is know how it goes!

Make sure to use the Code "DRIVEN" it is one heck of a deal !!
<3 lol thanks for the support brother.
As always this is stellar value on a product as quality as Select, plus Strawberry Cheesecake...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New Alpha Amino Ultimate

Orange Sherbet, Blueberry Lemonade, and Strawberry Coconut.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These are being re-relased in a few weeks and the CEO of Performix is going to send me a few to try out. The first batch of these were absolutely repulsive. Lets hope they actually did improve the flavoring and texture.

Those Sugar Alcohols have my stomach already turning sideways.

Reactions: LLN
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Orange Sherbet, Blueberry Lemonade, and Strawberry Coconut

Guess which one sounds good to me ???

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BOSSMANis in on the strawberry cheesecake. ...26$ with shipping, can't beat it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will vary once it hits retailers instead of direct from Cellucor so I don’t know final details

I am guessing $25-28 range . $40 direct from Cellucor. Probably as low as $20 on Intro sales or promotions

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
You are a minority on that one, if you have WCM left I can think of a dozen people who would trade or buy!

This one will be very different of course, real fruit buts and a creamy legit cheesecake flavour. Hope this one is a winner for you brother
I was a fan the first week of use but then I just for whatever reason didn't want to take it anymore, which is the first for a SELECT flavor as I've enjoyed the multiple different ones I've tried. Have no doubt this one is going to be awesome.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
C4 Carbonated Energy Drinks should drop 2nd week April if everything goes according to plan

8C3EF02F-D65C-46D9-82F4-6890B1DECA55.jpeg

New Meltdown Keto Drink from VPX

Should be at retailers 2nd week of April for a MUCH MUCH More affordable price then direct.

Winter blast and pineapple cooler Hyde Power Potion 3rd/4th week April

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TotalEnergy.JPG

Just released....Azoth 2.0 is amazing, so this definitely looks interesting!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Coffee ice cream on the horizon from ghost

why do they have to add "ice cream" to the flavor... nobody is gonna say it tastes like ice cream... its gonna taste like sweet coffee.

Reactions: LLN
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why do they have to add "ice cream" to the flavor... nobody is gonna say it tastes like ice cream... its gonna taste like sweet coffee.
C’mon man you already know the answer to this....because it will sell better if they add “ice cream” to the name.

Gotta say though I bet it’s good!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
C’mon man you already know the answer to this....because it will sell better if they add “ice cream” to the name.

Gotta say though I bet it’s good!
haha i know i know...