The New Product Release Thread

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I will say that the coffee ice creams that I've had (Breyers, Tillamook) have a very distinctive taste. Hope they nail it, also interested in the coconut flavor

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will say that the coffee ice creams that I've had (Breyers, Tillamook) have a very distinctive taste. Hope they nail it, also interested in the coconut flavor
I'm Ready !!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll probably try that Ghost coffee since I really like coffee flavored things and Ghost does a good job with flavoring.

I just can't justify buying Ghost on a regular basis because of their price point but I like their regular cereal milk and blueberry poptart. That goes for all the "lifestyle" supplements like Ghost, Myoblox, etc.

I'll give them credit they market well and I was amazed that they sold out of that Max Chewning flavor of their preworkout. Paying 40 bucks for an average preworkout just doesn't make sense unless you're 16 years old and don't know any better.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Myoblox formulas are very well dosed. Ghost isn’t on the same level but still like most of their stuff. Very food marketing from both companies though. I’ll cop their protein

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
One of these days, I'll try the Blueberry Pastry Ghost protein. I never seem to be in a position to buy the few times I see a sale.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love coffee, but generally do not like coffee flavored drinks

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will give them a try !! Can't be as good as a Chef Bob Cookie!!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sinister Lab Protein Cookies I am seeing them available for purchase around $21/Box (10 per box)

Easily the best protein cookie on the market. Similar to a Pro Supps and MuscleTech but much richer and denser in flavor.
Clock in around 300 Calories a cookie, but damn well worth it

BDay Cake (tastes like a better oh yeah one bar)
PB #2 --> Tastes like their PB Bar close to a fit crunch
Chocolate Chip is like a sweeter quest cookie which was one of their best ones.
Is this the order you rank them in? I liked the Quest Chocolate Chip but couldn't handle the 17 grams of fat.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try those Kirkland protein peanut butter bars and cinnamon ones too? Not sure if they are a new release but wow they are good, super soft too

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sinister Lab Protein Cookies I am seeing them available for purchase around $21/Box (10 per box)

Easily the best protein cookie on the market. Similar to a Pro Supps and MuscleTech but much richer and denser in flavor.
Clock in around 300 Calories a cookie, but damn well worth it

BDay Cake (tastes like a better oh yeah one bar)
PB #2 --> Tastes like their PB Bar close to a fit crunch
Chocolate Chip is like a sweeter quest cookie which was one of their best ones.
Whaaaatt? Give me a box and 10 mins...possibly some milk. Who needs a summer body anyway

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you get salty overtones like other bhb products? Shame the price point is so ridiculous which is bizarre for primarforce products.
None at all. We will probably be selling this as a Stack with Lipøshield on hpssupps.com very soon. Also working with MonteRXS on a stack sale for radiate and Lipøshield and triple stack with glycoshield. It’s officially cutting season!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None at all. We will probably be selling this as a Stack with Lipøshield on hpssupps.com very soon. Also working with MonteRXS on a stack sale for radiate and Lipøshield and triple stack with glycoshield. It’s officially cutting season!
It's still tons of sushi season

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...we got 3 inches of snow yesterday!!!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll probably try that Ghost coffee since I really like coffee flavored things and Ghost does a good job with flavoring.

I just can't justify buying Ghost on a regular basis because of their price point but I like their regular cereal milk and blueberry poptart. That goes for all the "lifestyle" supplements like Ghost, Myoblox, etc.

I'll give them credit they market well and I was amazed that they sold out of that Max Chewning flavor of their preworkout. Paying 40 bucks for an average preworkout just doesn't make sense unless you're 16 years old and don't know any better.
Coupon code man.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds Like A Great Idea!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
24 hours later the snow is all gone!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We are a society of Stim Junkies!!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s what most people want these days
300mg of caffeine used to be high years ago - now it’s a baseline
I remember when 200mg got me JAZZED beyond belief. Now I'm at 400 and am "good".

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Coffee ice cream ghost tubs are made and they should be going out for sale soon ----> Thursday April 12th

Chef Bob vs Chef Ricky Throwdown coming soon to the Ghost YT

(11 Minute)

[video=youtube;MKJ7a6POcjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKJ7a6POcjg[/video]

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Proud of how this one turned out. My favorite product... so far hehe :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Crazy Looking Label !!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clean website ZOO. First time hearing about the brand

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clean website ZOO. First time hearing about the brand
I appreciate that a lot. Took me a good minute to revamp the site, product labels, and content. But I think I have a good concept and presentation in place for the brand now.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate that a lot. Took me a good minute to revamp the site, product labels, and content. But I think I have a good concept and presentation in place for the brand now.
Very cool. I see you guys are located in mentone, ca. I live in san bernardino county also. Near ontario.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coffee ice cream ghost tubs are made and they should be going out for sale soon ----> Thursday April 12th

(11 Minute)

Can’t wait for the release of that!! Also hyped for the showdown between you and Ricky’s Bitchin Kitchen lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very cool. I see you guys are located in mentone, ca. I live in san bernardino county also. Near ontario.
Nice! You're just around the corner practically. Really is a small world haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, sir. I've been working on it since 2014 and have just recently (as of Monday) left my 9-5 job to commit to it full time. It's a risk being as small as it is, but necessary for its success.
I will have to check it out!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

(11 Minute)

Just saw the full video. Haha yessss! Baking VS! That would be great.