The New Product Release Thread

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont understand, why someone would make a product like that..im sorry but the formula is sh1t. are we allowed to say our opinion here? if not, i will edit my post but anyone can see that there is very much underdosed and/or generally not useful in such a product.
Lately, it has become like a trend making underdosed supplements.
PWOs are getting worse and worse as an example.
Having 10 ingredients where 1-3 are ok dosed while other ingredients are underdosed and they are thrown in just to fill the label. And the price? Overpriced.

I am.not saying all companies are doing that but plenty.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Nothing wrong with stating your opinion and not every product is for everyone. If every product was the same it would be a boring market.
What changes would you like to see changed in the future ?
We take every persons suggestions seriously. Thank you
hey! thank you for your professional reply, highly appreciate this reaction!

so lets start, please see this as constructive criticism and not blaming a company, thank you!

first i would throw the beta alanin out, completely and forever, because it has no acute effect and even its long term endurance effects with daily dosing are NOT useful for bodybuilders, in no way.

then i would take an effective dose of l-citrullin (4-6g) instead of only 2g...

500mg n-acetyl tyrosine wont have a much noticeable effect; 1g would be the way to go.

350mg caffeine are OK, personally i dont like more than that, prefer either 300mg but thats an individual thing so no dislike here!

300mg vaso6? GREAT to see it in other products. im absolutely in love with it, its my all-over favourite substance. BIG thumbs up!

glucuronolacton? why is it even in your pre workout? NO research that prove its effectiveness. if you used the japanese rat study, okay, maybe it does something for endurance but not with 200mg - the human dose would be 1-2g. nuff said.

about isopropylnorsynephrine i cant say much; i just never had it and there is not really much research done on it, if any at all. probably its good and 200mg seems a good-high dose but as said i dont know what the effective dose would be like, i think you tested it.

this is NOT to blame chaos & pain as a company! so dont get me wrong, im writing this totally unbiased and objective. these are the hard facts. maybe your product designers read this and think twice about releasing the next pwo. in the old days, with cannibal ferox amped you made the people happy. i never had it myself, due its massive caffeine content i dont know if i would have liked it anyway, but there is a ****load of positive reviews on the internet. im thinking why you changed your way of product designing, tbh i cant understand...

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Lately, it has become like a trend making underdosed supplements.
PWOs are getting worse and worse as an example.
Having 10 ingredients where 1-3 are ok dosed while other ingredients are underdosed and they are thrown in just to fill the label. And the price? Overpriced.

I am.not saying all companies are doing that but plenty.
i think "lately" is not the right term - isnt this an all-time present problem with several companies? i think the main problem is, that most companies DONT have a REAL R&D team (like OL for example, they have a great team, if not the best i know). if they have one, sorry to say it that rough, but then the team is sh1t. i, as a company, would be ashamed to throw out a product that is just not good at all, i cant understand why so much companies dont give a f*ck on the products they release.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think "lately" is not the right term - isnt this an all-time present problem with several companies? i think the main problem is, that most companies DONT have a REAL R&D team (like OL for example). if they have one, sorry to say it that rough, but then the team is sh1t. i, as a company, would be ashamed to throw out a product that is just not good at all, i cant understand why so much companies dont give a f*ck on the products they release.
Actually lately is correct word because I see even those companies who used to make well dosed PWOs before have also jumped on the brandwagon making underdosed supps/PWOs lately.

I do agree there are.companies who always had that problem and lack of R&D is also true. I also see that problem often with new companies too..

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Actually lately is correct word because I see even those companies who used to make well dosed PWOs before have also jumped on the brandwagon making underdosed supps/PWOs lately.

I do agree there are.companies who always had that problem and lack of R&D is also true. I also see that problem often with new companies too..
hmm thats correct, you are right, thats the very sad reality..

i still cant understand it; i mean, im in no way a chemist and i couldnt create any new ingredients, like OL is doing the whole time, but i can take the existing ingredients and create a bad ass pre workout that would be one of the best. the effective doses are NOT a secret and there are enough useful substances on the market right now to design an effective pre workout. its not that hard to create a product that works like advertised (of course its hard to use industry-new ingredients but you dont HAVE to do that to get a nice product in the end)

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^Damn the RPG vibe on those flavors is strong! Now i just feel like gaming.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Allegedly, Pandora’s Potion is Fuzzy Peach and Fairy’s Kiss is Pink Bubblegum

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Correct
Still for a consumer $17 for a case of bang is an absolute steal. For those wanting to stock up or try it. The price is 100% right. Since the price is so cheap the deal ends Friday night.
I think he was talking about a retailer taking the loss, as a loss leader. If they (vpx)sell to retailer at $1.40, then .77 would be a 45% sgm, meaning they are probably slightly less when talking adjusted gross margin.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pandora’s potion replenishes HP, and Fairy’s Kiss cures ailments.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New Re1gn Flavors are out GNO
Olympus Labs xtyler

Pandora’s Potion and Fairy’s Kiss
I should try this out finally...I trust your take on these things...what flavors have YOU tried and which did you enjoy the most? And did you enjoy Re1gn as a pre?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I should try this out finally...I trust your take on these things...what flavors have YOU tried and which did you enjoy the most? And did you enjoy Re1gn as a pre?
[video=youtube;qxVkLXuYpfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVkLXuYpfk[/video]

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can they make Fairy's Kiss in their EAA supplement please...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine Free Bang makes absolutely zero sense.
I think the regular Bangs are super refreshing so I kinda dig the Caff free idea if ive had a couple regular Bangs but still want the taste. That idea went out the window though lol.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey! thank you for your professional reply, highly appreciate this reaction!

so lets start, please see this as constructive criticism and not blaming a company, thank you!

first i would throw the beta alanin out, completely and forever, because it has no acute effect and even its long term endurance effects with daily dosing are NOT useful for bodybuilders, in no way.

then i would take an effective dose of l-citrullin (4-6g) instead of only 2g...

500mg n-acetyl tyrosine wont have a much noticeable effect; 1g would be the way to go.

350mg caffeine are OK, personally i dont like more than that, prefer either 300mg but thats an individual thing so no dislike here!

300mg vaso6? GREAT to see it in other products. im absolutely in love with it, its my all-over favourite substance. BIG thumbs up!

glucuronolacton? why is it even in your pre workout? NO research that prove its effectiveness. if you used the japanese rat study, okay, maybe it does something for endurance but not with 200mg - the human dose would be 1-2g. nuff said.

about isopropylnorsynephrine i cant say much; i just never had it and there is not really much research done on it, if any at all. probably its good and 200mg seems a good-high dose but as said i dont know what the effective dose would be like, i think you tested it.

this is NOT to blame chaos & pain as a company! so dont get me wrong, im writing this totally unbiased and objective. these are the hard facts. maybe your product designers read this and think twice about releasing the next pwo. in the old days, with cannibal ferox amped you made the people happy. i never had it myself, due its massive caffeine content i dont know if i would have liked it anyway, but there is a ****load of positive reviews on the internet. im thinking why you changed your way of product designing, tbh i cant understand...

pyrobatt can answer all these questions
I’m pretty sure I know most of the answers but I’m just a forum rep and would like him to chime in
I must say thank you for this awesome response - I wish more people would just talk about what they would like different and discuss it

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm thats correct, you are right, thats the very sad reality..

i still cant understand it; i mean, im in no way a chemist and i couldnt create any new ingredients, like OL is doing the whole time, but i can take the existing ingredients and create a bad ass pre workout that would be one of the best. the effective doses are NOT a secret and there are enough useful substances on the market right now to design an effective pre workout. its not that hard to create a product that works like advertised (of course its hard to use industry-new ingredients but you dont HAVE to do that to get a nice product in the end)
If everyone did that there would be only 4 different products on the market lol
But also companies have to worry about making a profit off the products and mostly that means catering to the average gym goer,cross fitter, hiker, volleyball player and so on. Not all pre workouts are designed for bodybuilders
Old school cardio igniter by top secret was awesome for my off days when I just did mobility work like box jumps and stuff

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
pyrobatt can answer all these questions
I’m pretty sure I know most of the answers but I’m just a forum rep and would like him to chime in
I must say thank you for this awesome response - I wish more people would just talk about what they would like different and discuss it
really nothing to thank for! how can someone make something better if he doesnt know where he probably failed?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dig the Re1gn flavors (tried them all), so I'm excited to try these out too

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
My personal favorite would have to Krusherz (orange) followed by Isee Fury(cherry slushy), then Dragons Mist (bomb poppish). Those three were all quite good, I haven't tried Lions blood yet (tropical punch) and Area 51 was decent but for me, not on the level of the others.

It is definitely a higher stim pre but it does a good job of not being overbearing as long as you start at say 1.5 scoops and work your way up depending on you stim tolerance. The pump and focus is absolutely top notch. All in all a very well rounded preworkout. I never take less than the full amount of a pre but would recommend starting a little lower due to the stim-x.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
My personal favorite would have to Krusherz (orange) followed by Isee Fury(cherry slushy), then Dragons Mist (bomb poppish). Those three were all quite good, I haven't tried Lions blood yet (tropical punch) and Area 51 was decent but for me, not on the level of the others.

It is definitely a higher stim pre but it does a good job of not being overbearing as long as you start at say 1.5 scoops and work your way up depending on you stim tolerance. The pump and focus is absolutely top notch. All in all a very well rounded preworkout. I never take less than the full amount of a pre but would recommend starting a little lower due to the stim-x.
are any similar to mesomorph e.g. does the dragon's mist taste like rocket pop or candy cone because i find them quite sickly, best flavoured pre i have tried so far has to be the candy green apple mesomorph.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
are any similar to mesomorph e.g. does the dragon's mist taste like rocket pop or candy cone because i find them quite sickly, best flavoured pre i have tried so far has to be the candy green apple mesomorph.
I would almost compare Area 51 to Snow Cone now that i think about it. Sort of like a a handful of fruit candy flavors all at once. DM vs.Rocket Pop: Meso is a little closer to the actual Bombpop flavor but much, much too sweet. IMO the Re1gns aren't as sweet as the Meso, which I like.
I have a tub of Candy Apple Meso I'm hoarding, eagerly waiting to try. Currently rotating watermelon Kraken and Tutti Frutti Meso after two consecutive tubs of Re1gn. ISEE Fury or Lions Blood will be my next once the Kraken is gone.

It's been said that they've upgraded the current Re1gn flavors along with adding the two new ones so that may be something to consider.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Ntel Nutra gives a sneak peak of their new Mega Arez pre workout, looks interesting, could be the next big pre?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will be beta-testing this next week

Strawberry Marshmallow Candy

seen a lot of hit or miss feedback on the bitter orange.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will be beta-testing this next week

Strawberry Marshmallow Candy

seen a lot of hit or miss feedback on the bitter orange.
falvor sounds fun, label looks bum

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
falvor sounds fun, label looks bum
I have the candy colas and flavor is nasty but effects are pretty good. Just a clean energy with good pumps and no crash. No BA either which is a plus for me.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know anything about the brand Big Dog Supplements?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thank you for this! I was hearing Krusherz was the sleeper hit in terms of flavor.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the candy colas and flavor is nasty but effects are pretty good. Just a clean energy with good pumps and no crash. No BA either which is a plus for me.
I actually like the candy cola flavor lol. But I do agree also that pumps are solid and no crash. I like the French pine bark for the variety of other health and wellness effects as well

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Not tons of foams, and what foam there is goes down very quickly, not particles floating around either.

At the suggested 10-12 OZ water the taste is good, it’s very light though, next time I might try 8-10 instead because the flavour is so tasty I want slightly heavier taste

The workout was just a simple heavy push workout and it got me through it despite like 3 weeks off over the festive period.

Got a good pump too, can’t wait to test it out on a hypertrophy session