The New Product Release Thread

workonthatabs

Awards
I'm interested in this. How do I order? I'm new in this forum sorry.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone else try the stim free bangs?

I am seeing them for $19 a Case (Stim Free) and $17 for a case of regular bangs .... $1.40 a Can for a regular bang

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So.. everyone is moving into Eria Jarensis.. Good addition with the VASO6.. I will give it a try one it releases..

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, definitely will be buying the new Riot, love the current one so I know this should be legit with the new additions.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So.. everyone is moving into Eria Jarensis.. Good addition with the VASO6.. I will give it a try one it releases..
Since DMHA seems to be going away and DMAA pretty much dead there isnt much left to use lol

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since DMHA seems to be going away and DMAA pretty much dead there isnt much left to use lol
I hope a mad scientist comes up with some good sh1t (little less than coke). Time to put my Wicked tubs on sales.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Just saw sparta nutrition releasing protein :) sure bob will be posting soon

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just saw sparta nutrition releasing protein :) sure bob will be posting soon
Want to see a 3rd party test on them first to know if they are legit

Blueberry Muffin, Chocolate Ice Cream, Double Stuffed Cookies & Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream, and the Froot Loops inspired Loopy Fruits.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I am seeing them for $19 a Case (Stim Free) and $17 for a case of regular bangs .... $1.40 a Can for a regular bang
I still need to try them. Next time I'm near a store that sells them I have yo pick one up

EJ is good stuff. There is a reason HyperMax has used it for a while now.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
More beta alanine than l-citrulline - wtf, someone know something I dont?
i dont understand, why someone would make a product like that..im sorry but the formula is sh1t. are we allowed to say our opinion here? if not, i will edit my post but anyone can see that there is very much underdosed and/or generally not useful in such a product.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I love them man, they taste better than the stimmed versions. Still hard to justify though when I can get a 12pk of diet mountain dew for 3 dollars...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaso-6 will soon be in a lot of pre’s just remember who brought it first to market and reward innovation before jumping ship. Consumer loyalty and support for innovation are the biggest driving factors for future innovations.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont understand, why someone would make a product like that..im sorry but the formula is sh1t. are we allowed to say our opinion here? if not, i will edit my post but anyone can see that there is very much underdosed and/or generally not useful in such a product.
Nothing wrong with stating your opinion and not every product is for everyone. If every product was the same it would be a boring market.
What changes would you like to see changed in the future ?
We take every persons suggestions seriously. Thank you

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vaso-6 will soon be in a lot of pre’s just remember who brought it first to market and reward innovation before jumping ship. Consumer loyalty and support for innovation are the biggest driving factors for future innovations.
As someone who gets very excited about this ingredient, but couldn’t not tolerate stim-x this is awesome news. I would have loved to see OL bring a stim free/lighter stim option to market. But it is what it is.

Still am excited for trimuph to drop!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As someone who gets very excited about this ingredient, but couldn’t not tolerate stim-x this is awesome news. I would have loved to see OL bring a stim free/lighter stim option to market. But it is what it is.

Still am excited for trimuph to drop!

Our stim free preworkout is being reflavored this week. We’ve been working on it for quite some time now

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol, I still need to try bang. But at $17 a case, I might be willing to just hop on it.
Cotton Candy, Sour Heads, Purple Guava Pear, Peach Mango, Pina Colada are my top 5.
Black Cherry Vanilla, Champagne, and Blue Raz
I would rate them in that order.

The biggest hit or miss is Root Beer Blaze since its more of a cream soda.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where is it $17 a case? I enjoyed Sour Heads. I want to try Purple Guava and Black Cherry Vanilla.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where is it $17 a case? I enjoyed Sour Heads. I want to try Purple Guava and Black Cherry Vanilla.
Go Purple and Cotton Candy or Citrus Twist/Peach Mango
Black Cherry I Personally enjoy. If you ever had xtend perform its a bolder and richer flavor. All bangs are solid in flavor that is what separates them from regular energy drinks. Great flavor and a stronger stim + BCAA + Creatine + COQ10

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yessir, pretty dam good. I was addicted when it first came out. Recently been big on the Root beer and Citrus flavors
I didn't like the root beer. Pina Colada and Champagne were good. I need to try Sour and Cotton candy

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My top 2 right there
They need some mixed cases. That would be dope. The last trade show I was at I could have taken like 20 cases of bang home since I was driving not flying. Problem was my co-worker and I drove in in my mustang, not my suv. Big mistake!! We still left with tons of stuff though.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't like to hear decent.. It looks like Purple Guava will be my next choice! Lol
The bcv is pretty spot on.... Think the soda without the sugary taste but just the flavoring. Really good.

Honestly all the flavors are phenomenal. its more a what I am I in the mood for than this ones better than that one for me. Thats what makes these such a favorite with people imo.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Companies would lose money just like why you do not see a lot of companies do mixed boxes on protein bars.
Selling cases at $17 is under cost itself, yeah a great deal, but the company is taking a loss selling cans at $1.40 a pop. Most Gyms sell them around $3 and most stores around $2.50
Why would they sell below cost? I'd think cost is under $1.40 otherwise they would be letting retailers make 80 points per can. No one would let a retailer make 80% margin.

I do agree that mix cases are hit or miss, however people would pay more. At my day job, I argued that we shouldn't break packs and repack. I fought it to the end. 2017 we did 35 million in repack lol. I admitted defeat.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You take one of the most popular items on the market right now to help attract business. That is risk vs reward. Its a good way to help market other items and brands on the webpage.
Ok, I wasn't sure if you meant the manufacturer or a retailer. So in this case, it's a loss leader. That makes more sense.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still need to try them. Next time I'm near a store that sells them I have yo pick one up

EJ is good stuff. There is a reason HyperMax has used it for a while now.
Agree. But it isn’t as potent as DMAA..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I tried the Black Cherry Vanilla and thought it was absolutely disgusting.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is no way that Bang costs $1.40 a can to produce... those ingredients are dirt cheap and there's nothing special about a carbonated can of anything... No reason they should be more expensive to produce than any other flavored soda (maybe by a couple pennies but nothing substantial).

They're not taking a loss on those.

Reactions: LLN
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW, black cherry vanilla is solid and probably my favorite to drink right now as it has been freezing here.

Purple Guava Pear and Sour Heads are probably my 2 overall favorites, but I've found I don't like them as much when it's cold compared to hit weather.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no way that Bang costs $1.40 a can to produce... those ingredients are dirt cheap and there's nothing special about a carbonated can of anything... No reason they should be more expensive to produce than any other flavored soda (maybe by a couple pennies but nothing substantial).

They're not taking a loss on those.
I think he was talking about a retailer taking the loss, as a loss leader. If they (vpx)sell to retailer at $1.40, then .77 would be a 45% sgm, meaning they are probably slightly less when talking adjusted gross margin.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Bros, I like you better when you are talking flavoring.

Let's get off the finance jerkathon and return to making America great again.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FWIW, black cherry vanilla is solid and probably my favorite to drink right now as it has been freezing here.

Purple Guava Pear and Sour Heads are probably my 2 overall favorites, but I've found I don't like them as much when it's cold compared to hit weather.
Purple Guava Pear FTW!

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Cherry Vanilla, Peach Mango, Starblast, Champagne, Blue razz my top 5.

They're all great except the Root beer IMO. Also, Sourheads and Purple Guava Pear MUST be consumed cold.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apparently something called Dynamine will be hitting the scene soon..

https://www.stack3d.com/ingredients/dynamine

I will be getting all over that...oh yeah, right up in there!
Here it is. Something I found about Dynamine

Quick Summary Points
Dynamine or Methyl Liberine is a pure alkaloid compound structurally related to caffeine that functions to boost energy, focus and mood
Naturally found in a variety of coffee species
Commonly found in pre-workouts or fat burners in its trademarked form Dynamine™
Possesses similar physiological properties to caffeine

What is Dynamine?
Dynamine, also referred to as methyl liberine is said to be a rapid-onset, high impact ingredient that functions to boost energy, focus and mood. Dynamine is considered a pure alkaloid that is naturally occurring and fast-acting. It is in the methylurate family since its molecular structure is closer to theacrine (aka TeaCrine) than to caffeine. While there is insufficient information regarding this ingredient at this stage, it is showing promising properties as a high-stim pre-workout ingredient in supplements.

Where Does Dynamine Come From?
Dynamine or methyl liberine is naturally found in a variety of coffee species including Coffea arabica and Coffea canephora (robusta), from coffee beans that produces minute amounts of methyl liberine. Methyl liberine can also be found in caffeine-containing beverages such as tea, guarana, yerba mate and cocoa. In addition, studies have indicated that methyl liberine can also be synthesised particularly from green coffee beans.

Dynamine Side Effects, Negatives & Safety
At this stage, we expect that dynamine poses similar side effects to caffeine or theacrine. Like theacrine, methyl liberine is believed not to raise heart rate, and to improve feelings of energy, mood and focus by activating dopamine receptors and inhibiting adenosine. While most stimulants can offer positive benefits, it also comes with its share of negative effects, which vary by dose and by a person’s tolerance and sensitivity level.

Let's wait and see how this turns up to be.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's funny you say this, yet I said the same about PES and got dogged LOL

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing wrong with stating your opinion and not every product is for everyone. If every product was the same it would be a boring market.
What changes would you like to see changed in the future ?
We take every persons suggestions seriously. Thank you
hes probably talking about using therapeutic doses, instead of just sprinkling in a useless amount so it comes up on the label that its included :)

The most interesting thing is that companies which have previously put little to no effort into formulas are releasing really really good complete therapeutic profiles... and then there's this lol. Other than vaso6 i can't see a reason to even consider this pre. (MP wreckage looks much better)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yea the caffeine version is solid, caffeine free version, not so much.