chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our manufacturer updated me today with a pleasant surprise

The Lipøshield reblend finished a week ahead of schedule and will be shipping out to us next week, after New Years. Meaning we should be able to ship orders as early as Jan 5 but definitely by the 8th.

With that being said, We can re-run our Intro pre order sale as a New Years sale.

To make up for the unexpected delay we had, we will be editing the bonus discount code that all who pre ordered received from 10% to 20% off a future order. The code you all received will remain the same, but will be increased in our system to reflect 20% instead of 10%.

For this New Years sale please use discount code AM2018 to have the discounted pricing applied at checkout. It will only be applicable to the individual bottles of Lipøshield and Glycøshield like the pre order was.

TO KEEP THINGS FAIR AND EQUAL Glycøshield will be $39.99 and Lipøshield will be $24.99 — this was the Intro sale pricing and all who order will also receive the 20% discount code for a future purchase at hpssupps.com

Sale will run until 1/2/18 11:59 PM PST

Thank you all for your patience and understanding while we waited for the Lipøshield reblend. If you have any questions please email [email protected]

Thank you again, and Happy New Year!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intra7Cell gets reformulated by Primeval Labs

https://www.stack3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/intracell7.jpg

It turns out a new look isn’t all Primeval Labs has given its packed out BIOS3 approved intra-workout. Intracell 7 has had a few changes made to its formula as well, with the product now featuring a gram of the more stable Glycerpump glycerol also found in Mega Pre, and a blend of BCAAs and EAAs as opposed to just BCAAs.

Available this week.

TheSolution

Bob...I could have sworn you reviewed a few flavors of Intracell 7...can't find your review though in searching the thread. I could be wrong...if you did though, which of the three do you like, Smashberry/Watermelon/Pineapple Mango? Thanks.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This question is not a troll Q in any way shape or form, it comes from legitimate curiosity...

Now that we have multiple legitimate studies (Schoenfield, Aragon, etc..) that say BCAA's are a complete waste of money and do nothing...even for a natty BB'ing competitor deep in contest prep...

Why are dudes still spending top dollar for these products?

I mean why?

We now know they do nothing, and even if at best, in the most ideal of circumstances, they may pro ide less than .5% of recovery in those "select" few studies that say they aid in recovery, is $30-40 worth that 1/2 percent?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This question is not a troll Q in any way shape or form, it comes from legitimate curiosity...

Now that we have multiple legitimate studies (Schoenfield, Aragon, etc..) that say BCAA's are a complete waste of money and do nothing...even for a natty BB'ing competitor deep in contest prep...

I mean why?

We now know they do nothing, and even if at best, in the most ideal of circumstances, they may pro ide less than .5% of recovery in those "select" few studies that say they aid in recovery, is $30-40 worth that 1/2 percent?
Because 99% of sales are to the general public...who are morons. Us 1% of the forums (more educated) mean nothing. The more idiots, the more BPI will come out with V23 of Best Aminos.
Prey on the uneducated...how companies stay in business

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
]Because 99% of sales are to the general public...who are morons. Us 1% of the forums (more educated) mean nothing. The more idiots, the more BPI will come out with V23 of Best Aminos.
Prey on the uneducated...how companies stay in business[/B]
ZING
go ask a general gym goer these questions:
1) Does your product meet label claims --> They will look at you like a deer in headlights
2) Why do you take your product? ---> IT tastes good
3) What is the adequate dose of X or Y Ingredient --> No clue
4) Where did you get that product from --> Insert overprice place here

TheSolution

Bob...I could have sworn you reviewed a few flavors of Intracell 7...can't find your review though in searching the thread. I could be wrong...if you did though, which of the three do you like, Smashberry/Watermelon/Pineapple Mango? Thanks.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/260628-mail-150.html#post5882982
Yup. I just typed in IntraCell in search. First thing that came up.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZING
go ask a general gym goer these questions:
1) Does your product meet label claims --> They will look at you like a deer in headlights
2) Why do you take your product? ---> IT tastes good
3) What is the adequate dose of X or Y Ingredient --> No clue
4) Where did you get that product from --> Insert overprice place here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/260628-mail-150.html#post5882982
Yup. I just typed in IntraCell in search. First thing that came up.
All four of these questions, I ask Bob about. I know enough to get by, but most of the time I like to here his in depth scientific answer.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These Launch on the 1st at midnight
just a FYI To everyone.

The cookies are not like MyCookies that are like glorified protein bars in circles. They have a denser texture to them and a crunch to them (think crunchy and baked cookie). If you like that texture you will like these greatly. These are definitely different then the MyCookies, L&L Cookies on the market.
All quest products jack up my stomach. Im'ma take a hard pass

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All quest products jack up my stomach. Im'ma take a hard pass
I have become a huge fan of

FitCrunch (if you like the MRP Macros)
My Bar's
NitroTech Crunch
Grenade

I have yet to try SinFit which I heard are amazing. I think Darkhorse192 can vouch for them. I think LLN may have had them too.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My Bar's
NitroTech Crunch
Grenade

I have yet to try SinFit which I heard are amazing. I think Darkhorse192 can vouch for them. I think LLN may have had them too.
Any bar but quest have been good for me. Still going NitroTech as my number one. I have had one MyBar so far, so I will give the rest of the box a try to determine their placing

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any bar but quest have been good for me. Still going NitroTech as my number one. I have had one MyBar so far, so I will give the rest of the box a try to determine their placing
I would say Iced Cinnamon & Confetti cake Crunch are the 2 best flavors
Both PB flavors are ok, but nothing that are worth purchasing boxes over.
I like how you can buy packs of 6 of them too, which makes it nice instead of a Full box.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like how you can buy packs of 6 of them too, which makes it nice instead of a Full box.
I got mine free when I bought the HydroBCAA. I may just drop a review of that today.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All four of these questions, I ask Bob about. I know enough to get by, but most of the time I like to here his in depth scientific answer.
Maybe someone should ask him why he takes bcaas then ha.... I get the marketing part. It the original question was why take bcaas at all

Reactions: LLN
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

My Bar's
NitroTech Crunch
Grenade

my local shop sells them as individuals...i send you one of each, just give me a day or two. I just got home and I dont think they are open until Tuesday...

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe someone should ask him why he takes bcaas then ha.... I get the marketing part. It the original question was why take bcaas at all
Not speaking for him, but some people take them because they believe they help, regardless of what the studies say. I like the taste of the BCAA's during training over regular water, and it gives me that mindset, that I can push harder. But that's just me

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
my local shop sells them as individuals...i send you one of each, just give me a day or two. I just got home and I dont think they are open until Tuesday...
#hero

I have all the new flavors of chef irvin’s Protein powder coming in

No BS review will drop once they land

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established

I mean why?

yea i was wondering the same thing...what do you think about eaa's though?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Before this thread turns into another ‘are bcaa worth it?’ Thread

I’d like to wish everyone a happy new year

Stay safe guys!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because 99% of sales are to the general public...who are morons. Us 1% of the forums (more educated) mean nothing. The more idiots, the more BPI will come out with V23 of Best Aminos.
Prey on the uneducated...how companies stay in business
This. I see numerous people in my gym walking around with tubs of BCAA products in their gym bag. Not to mention, virtually everyone from powerlifters, your average Joe, and even soccer moms have some type of intra in their shaker. I would honestly say over 90% of the people in my gym drink something of color intra workout.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
This. I see numerous people in my gym walking around with tubs of BCAA products in their gym bag. Not to mention, virtually everyone from powerlifters, your average Joe, and even soccer moms have some type of intra in their shaker. I would honestly say over 90% of the people in my gym drink something of color intra workout.
There isn't anything wrong with drinks of color so long as they are effective drinks, I drink either Endur3 or Intramax intra workout and believe they are worth it to drink, but I agree as I believe any BPI product would be a waste of my time.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quest Cookies to Launch @ Midnight

The cookies are not like MyCookies that are like glorified protein bars in circles. They have a denser texture to them and a crunch to them (think crunchy and baked cookie). If you like that texture you will like these greatly. These are definitely different then the MyCookies, L&L Cookies on the market.

PB
Double Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip

3 Flavors to Launch

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well that top picture makes the cookies look dry as hell
They have a baked outside shell. These are not protein bar's that are glorified circles. The outside has a touch of crunch, but the middle is soft and moist. I would put these over a lot of the cookies that are provided on the market ATM. Being you could only try the double chocolate chip before the real release of the cookies. If they did tinker with them before the launch today then there may be a change, but that is all speculation until you buy and try.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have a baked outside shell. These are not protein bar's that are glorified circles. The outside has a touch of crunch, but the middle is soft and moist. I would put these over a lot of the cookies that are provided on the market ATM. Being you could only try the double chocolate chip before the real release of the cookies. If they did tinker with them before the launch today then there may be a change, but that is all speculation until you buy and try.
I guess so, second look they kinda look like those Maryland cookies that have soft chocolate centres but the outer is really crunchy

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
new EAA Max Flavor Tropical Lemonade

EVL launches S’mores and Mint Chocolate Chip for Stacked Protein

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stacked protein confuses me. It does say amino free/spiked free, but in the label states:

Glutamine Blend (L-Glutamine, Glutamine Peptides

I'm assuming that is not counted towards the total protein amount, but who knows.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stacked protein confuses me. It does say amino free/spiked free, but in the label states:

Glutamine Blend (L-Glutamine, Glutamine Peptides

I'm assuming that is not counted towards the total protein amount, but who knows.

the fact they have to make a point about it on the packaging in the first place would make me cautious

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the fact they have to make a point about it on the packaging in the first place would make me cautious
Why? It is not uncommon. It may not be as common as it once was, but when the whole Phase8 thing hit the fan, companies made it known they did not spike.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow that’s so cheap I might actually buy some even tho I can get it for free! ??

Honestly one of my favorite thermos though. The CLEAN energy is unreal.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We will have a new release dropping soon. We are going to warm you up in Q1! Hot like fire!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used BCAA products a couple times and sold the rest of the tubs to other gym goers (they think BCAAs gives them a great workout).. Just makes me thirsty for plain water during workouts and nothing else.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New cannibal carna and cannibal riot formulas where released yesterday via email