The New Product Release Thread

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep...pretty much what I thought. Noxygen is a great deal if someone is looking primarily for a nitrate product. The makers of Noxygen were smart. They didn't try to compete with the higher-dosed, more holistic formulas. Instead, they chose nitrates as their primary ingredient...and are giving customers the chance to buy that kind of product for very little money.

The Hilarious thing is that Blackstone sells a pump product (Hype Extreme) that is basically the same thing as Noxygen (nitrates and HydroMax), but here's the thing. It contains only slightly more nitrates and HydroMax per container, yet it costs $50 compared to Noxygen's $15-20. That means that each mg of nitrates and HydroMax in Hype Extreme costs roughly 250%-300% more than the nitrates and HydroMax in Noxygen. I honestly don't know how they get away with selling stuff like this.
marketing and sponsored athletes that push the products. Id also say the branding as well

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am really hoping it will contain Vaso6 and no AY to go along with the Dynamine..
Dynamine will be similar to teacrine which will help prolong caffeine half life and give you that sustained energy release. How much more effective it will be? Only time will tell as research and human experience will dictate that.

I hope we will see it in bulk (Capsule/powder) to be able to add to other pre's or caffeine tabs to see how effective it on its own. Its sometimes hard to see how effective one aspect is as its unveiled in the market when so many other compounds are stacked together or involved in a formula.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet bro, thanks for chiming in, I picked up a bunch when it was on sale, but was waiting to get through my other stuff before switching over. I plan on starting it this week.

How are you using it, 7 caps before largest carb meal? PWO meal?
I train fasted in the A.M. so I use it before my highest carb meal. Def. feel it kick in around 15-20 min. Never feel sick/bloated/tired even after a big carb meal. Only complaint again is choking down 7 capsules, kinda sux.
If I pick up a pizza or 2 for the family dinner, I'm in my car choking down 7 caps with a bottle of water before I get home lol.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dynamine will be similar to teacrine which will help prolong caffeine half life and give you that sustained energy release. How much more effective it will be? Only time will tell as research and human experience will dictate that.

I hope we will see it in bulk (Capsule/powder) to be able to add to other pre's or caffeine tabs to see how effective it on its own. Its sometimes hard to see how effective one aspect is as its unveiled in the market when so many other compounds are stacked together or involved in a formula.
Really? ***Sigh***...another Teacrine-esque placebo effect like supplement that no one is going to feel.
Should just stock up on all the DMBA/Noopept/Picamilon, etc etc supplements cuz its getting horrible out there for stims. Think armeggedon is finally coming

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really? ***Sigh***...another Teacrine-esque placebo effect like supplement that no one is going to feel.
Should just stock up on all the DMBA/Noopept/Picamilon, etc etc supplements cuz its getting horrible out there for stims. Think armeggedon is finally coming
MonteRXS knows more about Dynamine. He replied in another thread when someone brought it up. Ill try and tag him to get some more details.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very true, however I am fairly confident that I will be able to detect any potential Dynamine benefits because I take everything else imaginable on a daily basis. In other words, there will be nothing else in the stim matrix that would be new to my system.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We did quite extensive testing with Dynamine, solo, stacked with caffeine, various dosages and apart of a full formulation, as previously stated will be in our newest product, StimMax.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very true, however I am fairly confident that I will be able to detect any potential Dynamine benefits because I take everything else imaginable on a daily basis. In other words, there will be nothing else in the stim matrix that would be new to my system.
Someone has money growing on trees :)

Seeing its components are identical to teacrine you will get a very similar experience. Prolonged caffeine intake, enhancing caffeine half-life.
Again how it reacts to you, me, or the rest of the forums is unknown. You know how one thing works for some, and the next user may get nothing out of it. That is why its hard to take a new ingredient on the market until you get some good research or human experience out of it. Varying the dosage and finding that sweet spot will be an experiment in the works when its release in new products.

but on the bright side

RXS is gonna be dropping something new ... everyone should keep their eyes peeled for this.
Controlled Labs is working on a new pre called "White Flash" no details as of yet.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someone has money growing on trees :)
RXS is gonna be dropping something new ... everyone should keep their eyes peeled for this.
Controlled Labs is working on a new pre called "White Flash" no details as of yet.
I guess buying supplements is my hobby...and occasionally utilizing them to better my workouts as well :)

So many new things coming out that fall into the must try category..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Formula:

300mg of lotus leaf extract (10:1),
200mg of beta-phenylethylamine,
300mg of caffeine, 100mg of alpha-GPC,
3.2g of beta-alanine,
and 4.3g of pure citrulline.
gram of betaine,
5mg of grains of paradise
225mcg of alpha yohimbe,
100mg of alpha-GPC,
200mg of skullcap,
20mg of hordenine,
185mg of l-dopa,
100mcg of huperzine A,
50mg of n-methyl tyramine.

https://www.stack3d.com/2018/01/mega-arez.html

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Formula:

3.2g of beta-alanine,
gram of betaine,
225mcg of alpha yohimbe,
100mg of alpha-GPC,
200mg of skullcap,
20mg of hordenine,
185mg of l-dopa,
100mcg of huperzine A,

100mg of 50% Alpha-GPC is really only 50mg Alpha-GPC.

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy or should say love my radiate too!!! Both flavors amazing...
Thanks guys ;)

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely try a protein bar with real blueberries. Don't know if I've ever had that before

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Superman5000

View attachment 158949
First, 4 posts for you, all selling this.

Questions
1. Do you rep for them?
2. or Do you own the company?
3. If yes to 1 or 2, then you're doing it wrong.

It looks like spam from my seat, and finally, the ingredient profile in this supplement could be better for the price, and the logo? LG Sciences inspired?

lglogo.png

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established

Formula:

3.2g of beta-alanine,
gram of betaine,
225mcg of alpha yohimbe,
100mg of alpha-GPC,
200mg of skullcap,
20mg of hordenine,
185mg of l-dopa,
100mcg of huperzine A,

Definitely want to try Arez, I’ve heard good things.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
looks like Costco came out with new flavors of their kirkland protein bar- Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Cinnamon Roll

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
looks like Costco came out with new flavors of their kirkland protein bar- Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Cinnamon Roll
Saw the listings on their site, with new packaging for the bars. Great value if you like/don't mind the taste.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look at what their advertising says about their N.O. product. It says that it is the strongest nitric oxide product in the world.

This is exactly why no one believes what supplement companies have to say...because of people like this lying their ass off right in front of the entire community. What makes this even worse is that this has to be one of the POOREST N.O. products on the market today (its formula is similar to what companies were doing almost 20 years ago, before N.O products really worked!). If this product would have been CLOSE to the strongest N.O. booster in the world most people would probably have given them a pass, but based on the ingredient profile listed on the front of the bottle, it is absolute ****.

The reason this kind of stuff pisses me off so much is because it tarnishes the credibility of the entire supplement industry. Companies like them are the reason that no one believes what supplement companies have to say. So, even when a company DOES tell the truth in their ads/product descriptions and backs it up with real science, 95% of potential customers won't even bother to look into it because they have already come to the conclusion that all supp advertisements are either lies or highly exaggerated at best. It makes it impossible for the companies that do tell the truth and make awesome products to get the word out through conventional advertising methods.

So, every time I see something like this it pisses me off.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at what their advertising says about their N.O. product. It says that it is the strongest nitric oxide product in the world.

This is exactly why no one believes what supplement companies have to say...because of people like this lying their ass off right in front of the entire community. What makes this even worse is that this has to be one of the POOREST N.O. products on the market today (its formula is similar to what companies were doing almost 20 years ago, before N.O products really worked!). If this product would have been CLOSE to the strongest N.O. booster in the world most people would probably have given them a pass, but based on the ingredient profile listed on the front of the bottle, it is absolute ****.

The reason this kind if stuff pisses me off so much is because it tarnishes the credibility of the entire supplement industry. Companies like them are the reason that no one believes what supplement companies have to say. So, even when a company DOES tell the truth in their ads/product descriptions and backs it up with real science, 95% of potential customers won't even bother to look into it because they have already come to the conclusion that all supp advertisements are either lies or highly exaggerated at best. It makes it impossible for the companies that do tell the truth and make awesome products to get the word out through conventional advertising methods.

I completely get it. I was just more focused on the two rather obvious shill accounts pushing the products to really even focus on the actual contents, of lack thereof, of the supplements they were pushing.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The reason this kind of stuff pisses me off so much is because it tarnishes the credibility of the entire supplement industry. Companies like them are the reason that no one believes what supplement companies have to say. So, even when a company DOES tell the truth in their ads/product descriptions and backs it up with real science, 95% of potential customers won't even bother to look into it because they have already come to the conclusion that all supp advertisements are either lies or highly exaggerated at best. It makes it impossible for the companies that do tell the truth and make awesome products to get the word out through conventional advertising methods.

This is the strongest post I ever seen

See what I did there ;)

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established

With that said, I feel so bad for anybody that spends the $160 on cellucor "Test" booster. It's honestly cringe worthy every ad I see by 95% of these companies regarding "Test" boosters...

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whatever happened to iforces new preworkout? They did the packaging rebrand and released swolemate and then nothing other then a few smaller releases

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Any word if Ghost is releasing 5lb tubs and when the Bang Cherry Lemonade is launching??

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
No for Ghost and No ETA on the bang
They sell the 2lb's like water as is. Dan their owner mentioned it a few times if you watch their video series on Youtube.
If you have never tried Ghost you are missing out on one of the best tasting powders available on the market.
I have the blueberry toaster pastry and it's hands down my favorite and I love opening that tub up. Will be buying two more soon. I actually may be one of the few that don't care for the cereal milk however. Is the Milk Chocolate worth picking up?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatever happened to iforces new preworkout? They did the packaging rebrand and released swolemate and then nothing other then a few smaller releases
Swear they not released anything solid for a while, have been waiting for a updated pump product! Maybe company has gone down in business like many of the old timers

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Swear they not released anything solid for a while, have been waiting for a updated pump product! Maybe company has gone down in business like many of the old timers
Crazy to think a few years ago hemavol was the top pump product on forums

And now nothing

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have the blueberry toaster pastry and it's hands down my favorite and I love opening that tub up. Will be buying two more soon. I actually may be one of the few that don't care for the cereal milk however. Is the Milk Chocolate worth picking up?
Nope
Cccd and Irish coffee whey coming in March
Vegan Protein flavors being beta tested

Refer back to my old post here.

Ghost to launch a vegan protein. They leaked the info in Episode #19 on their Youtube.
They will not launch it in Vanilla or Chocolate.

[video=youtube;OdPcbW0X3vQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdPcbW0X3vQ[/video]

New News from Ghost: (5:37 in video)

- Ghost Pump in stability testing
- St Patty's Day Flavor Whey (Irish Coffee) ((7:25))
- Chocolate Chip Whey
- Amino V2
- Casein blended whey
- Ghost Basic line (Creatine, Glutamine, Carnitine)
- Warheads Pre in Sour Green Apple

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lmao right, all this amping how its going to be the best thing since sliced bread. brb nothing.