booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I email shane multiple times per day (who writes for Stack3d) I always have the insider ;)
We shuold see the full reveal of the formula for the Stack3d Expo coming up soon!

As long as that little horse is bringing me a dozen donuts with it too. Then i will have the perfect pre-workout stack GNO i am holding you responsible to pony express me Paula's Dounts!
:)
thinking oyu'd be better off asking mkretz, since he lives there haha. you're closer to Paula's than GNO is

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thinking oyu'd be better off asking mkretz, since he lives there haha. you're closer to Paula's than GNO is
I think you missed the smiley face and sarcasm behind my statement towards OL and Gino.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We received a lot of positive feedback on the labels of bloodshred war and decided to go that route with all new labels since it suits our brand better. Everything you'll see on our labels is custom as we've hired an illustrator who will be handling the design and execution on all of our labels going forward. I personally believe its a really cool process to explain what the product means to you and to translate it to the illustrator and then bring it to life in the form of this custom design. It's just a reflection of how well thought out both the products and design are.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipodrene Elite dropping this month from HTP...featuring the first ever Coca Leaf extract.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
We received a lot of positive feedback on the labels of bloodshred war and decided to go that route with all new labels since it suits our brand better. Everything you'll see on our labels is custom as we've hired an illustrator who will be handling the design and execution on all of our labels going forward. I personally believe its a really cool process to explain what the product means to you and to translate it to the illustrator and then bring it to life in the form of this custom design. It's just a reflection of how well thought out both the products and design are.
That's pretty deep. How does that label convey what the product means to you? It's a medieval soldier on a flaming horse. I get that it's a business move - many people buy things based off looks. But you're not creating a movie here...or are you?!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's pretty deep. How does that label convey what the product means to you? It's a medieval soldier on a flaming horse. I get that it's a business move - many people buy things based off looks. But you're not creating a movie here...or are you?!
I don't want to speak for Olympus Labs, but that artwork doesn't convey strength and power to you? When I get under the bar, I set up knowing that it's a weight that could potentially crush me. Yeah, I have spotters, but that's not something I'm thinking about, I'm thinking of my own battle with that weight and convincing myself that failure is not an option. And that's something that I think the label art conveys...a sense of power and strength, and readying oneself to go into battle with the weight. But hey, maybe I'm looking into it too much. If it gets people to pick up the preworkout, then great, once they try it, they'll be happy the label caught their eye. :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL Killing those new labels

Re1gn preview

We know that each tub of Reign is going to weigh in at 795g which is pretty big regardless of how many servings it has. If we’re looking at the same amount as Conquer Unleashed with 20, the serving size for Reign would be a massive 40g, or even it’s the usual 30 servings it’ll be 26g.

Lastly there a few ingredients we can confirm for Olympus Labs Reign, with one of them coming with an exact dose. The features we know of are citrulline at 4g, Hydromax glycerol, pomegranate powder, Agmass branded agmatine sulfate, caffeine, and DMHA (juglans regia extract).
I know that horse!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to speak for Olympus Labs, but that artwork doesn't convey strength and power to you? When I get under the bar, I set up knowing that it's a weight that could potentially crush me. Yeah, I have spotters, but that's not something I'm thinking about, I'm thinking of my own battle with that weight and convincing myself that failure is not an option. And that's something that I think the label art conveys...a sense of power and strength, and readying oneself to go into battle with the weight. But hey, maybe I'm looking into it too much. If it gets people to pick up the preworkout, then great, once they try it, they'll be happy the label caught their eye. :)
I get where you are coming from. And it fits your company theme. I personally don't see strength and power, but that's because I generally draw motivation/inspiration/strength from non-fictional sources. But the label looks nice and I'm generally a fan of OL products, so I'm interested to see if this will live up to the hype.

I took a leap of faith on Quake and so far it has exceeded my expectations. Hopefully Re1gn will too!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I get where you are coming from. And it fits your company theme. I personally don't see strength and power, but that's because I generally draw motivation/inspiration/strength from non-fictional sources. But the label looks nice and I'm generally a fan of OL products, so I'm interested to see if this will live up to the hype.

I took a leap of faith on Quake and so far it has exceeded my expectations. Hopefully Re1gn will too!
Come on bruh... I wouldn't let ya down :)

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Lipodrene Elite dropping this month from HTP...featuring the first ever Coca Leaf extract.

Are there gonna be any intro sales? Really interested in this and have been trying to get in touch with a rep regarding my question.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may be in the minority, but I've never been a fan of super elaborate labels like that. It definitely stands out and looks really well done though.
I'm with you. Simplicity is key for me and makes me think of the company being more professional. I have this view in all aspects of life, fair or unfair. It is just something I convey, but I should mention, one should not judge a book by its cover.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I Am god

Massive Prop Blend ... Check
Ridiculous Name ... Check
$48 for 25 servings ... yawn.......

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I Am god

This is sooooo awful. I thought this was gonna be some crazy stim blend when it looked oks like it's just silly amounts of caffiene... what a joke.

BlkScorpnFit

BlkScorpnFit

Awards
I Am god

That label blew me away...and not in a good way! The name alone had me thinking this would be pretty hardcore!

So, if the blend is 9.3G and both creatine and beta alanine are clinically dosed, that doesn't leave much room for adequate amounts of the remaining ingredients!

If it were me, I'd drop the creatine and throw in a few more actives for focus, mood enhancement, energy, etc.

Next!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those labels are a real change from the current OL theme. But they are niiiiice

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blasphemous AND a terrible formula...

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Monohydrate?! Wtf, is this 2003?

I expect AT LEAST 10 forms to have proper saturation...inb4absorption.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as that's not caffeine free (lol), I'll be picking it up. Still need to try Blue Raz, Champagne Cola and Lemon Drop (which I've heard is one of the best).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As long as that's not caffeine free (lol), I'll be picking it up. Still need to try Blue Raz, Champagne Cola and Lemon Drop (which I've heard is one of the best).
Good thing it does not say "Stim Free" on any of those cans :)
You know I am team anti-lemon, but I did enjoy Lemon Drop bang (which says a lot)

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good thing it does not say "Stim Free" on any of those cans :)
You know I am team anti-lemon, but I did enjoy Lemon Drop bang (which says a lot)
Oh, I know -- but that was the caveat as we had just discussed their new plans to bring out caffeine free, which I have no interest in paying for. I'll just get diet soda for like 30 cents a can if I want that lol.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lemon drop bang MB is amazing.

Ice cold water

Unfortunately the UK doesn't actually have regular bang so I can't enjoy the lemon drop goodness all the time

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if VPX would be able to adapt root beer flavor into the Master Blaster series. I think that would be a bigger hit than chocolate.

compan

compan

Awards
I'm all for Root Beer as a flavor in supps. I thought Blue Star's Cream Soda PPK was pretty good. There are so many damn common flavors out there, seeing something new gets me irrationally excited.

compan

compan

Awards
Let's get a company to come out with a 90s nostalgia line of flavors.

Surge
TMNT Ice Cream Bar
White Airhead
Bubble Tape
Tiny Size Chiclets
Fruit Punch SqueezIt
Shark Bites

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Surge
TMNT Ice Cream Bar
White Airhead
Bubble Tape
Tiny Size Chiclets
Fruit Punch SqueezIt
Shark Bites
Mondo!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Surge
TMNT Ice Cream Bar
White Airhead
Bubble Tape
Tiny Size Chiclets
Fruit Punch SqueezIt
Shark Bites
70's style

mr narural
orange sunshine
purple barrel
purple haze

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm all for Root Beer as a flavor in supps. I thought Blue Star's Cream Soda PPK was pretty good. There are so many damn common flavors out there, seeing something new gets me irrationally excited.
I love Blue Star PPK cream soda. Tastes even better with carbonated water

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Good to see dsade getting recognition on Stack3d :)

EvoMuse isn’t a brand we’ve posted about before here at Stack3d, however moving forward you can count on seeing plenty of updates from it. For those that haven’t come across it before, EvoMuse easily has one of the most creative and thought out supplement lines available.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Good to see dsade getting recognition on Stack3d :)

EvoMuse isn’t a brand we’ve posted about before here at Stack3d, however moving forward you can count on seeing plenty of updates from it. For those that haven’t come across it before, EvoMuse easily has one of the most creative and thought out supplement lines available.
dude has paid his due's and earned his props.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
has anyone tried this? I've also been curious about their watermelon flavor for my GF?

phormula-1rootbeerfloat.png

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
has anyone tried this? I've also been curious about their watermelon flavor for my GF?

View attachment 148403
Haven't had the root beer flavor yet, it's next in line. I'm a big sucker for the Loop D Fruit flavor. Tastes just like Fruit Loops cereal.