The New Product Release Thread

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I love any supplement that's tea-flavored. Not sure why, but it's probably my favorite flavor

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
in case you missed our big facebook thread, we are bringing back the original White Flood and will call it White Flood classic (it will even come in the same original red label)
In for this!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quest Hero Bar

While quest calls it their candy bar. It's simply a replica of a nitro tech crunch / mybar. Crunchy outside with a coating and a very soft inner center.

Blueberry Cobbler, Chocolate Caramel Pecan, and Vanilla Caramel. The numbers are (blueberry/chocolate/vanilla) 17/15/16g of protein, 10/11/10g of fiber, 30/27/29g of carbohydrates, 12/11/11g of allulose, 4g of net carbs for all flavors, and a total of 170/200/180 calories.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well at least it is a fun mix of flavours at launch, may try those out once they get up here

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in case you missed our big facebook thread, we are bringing back the original White Flood and will call it White Flood classic (it will even come in the same original red label)
don't do facebook, but I enjoyed the original back in the day!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quest Hero Bar

While quest calls it their candy bar. It's simply a replica of a nitro tech crunch / mybar. Crunchy outside with a coating and a very soft inner center.

Blueberry Cobbler, Chocolate Caramel Pecan, and Vanilla Caramel. The numbers are (blueberry/chocolate/vanilla) 17/15/16g of protein, 10/11/10g of fiber, 30/27/29g of carbohydrates, 12/11/11g of allulose, 4g of net carbs for all flavors, and a total of 170/200/180 calories.
I'm thinking texture will be similar to Nitrotech bars, syntha 6 crisps, grenade, etc. It wouldn't surprise me if Quest is going that route because of the ever expanding protein bar market with numerous brands that people find better than theirs.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

^^^

I'm thinking texture will be similar to Nitrotech bars, syntha 6 crisps, grenade, etc.
For those unfamiliar with the term “candy bar style” protein bar, it’s something that’s built more like a candy bar with a handful of delicious layers topped with a chocolate coating. Some examples of that would be Muscletech’s Nitro-Tech Crunch, MuscleMeds’ Carnivor Bar, ProSupps’ MyBar, and now the Quest Hero Bar.

https://www.stack3d.com/2017/04/quest-hero-bar.html

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^

For those unfamiliar with the term “candy bar style” protein bar, it’s something that’s built more like a candy bar with a handful of delicious layers topped with a chocolate coating. Some examples of that would be Muscletech’s Nitro-Tech Crunch, MuscleMeds’ Carnivor Bar, ProSupps’ MyBar, and now the Quest Hero Bar.

https://www.stack3d.com/2017/04/quest-hero-bar.html
See what happens when one doesn't read :D

Glad to see Quest making this move. I am no longer a fan of their bars, but I'm glad to see they are not staying complacent.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
That blueberry cobbler one sounds amazing

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Inspired Endless

$55.99 for pre-sale pricing. Talks of making a non-carb version as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tapioca and vegan BCAA's??

*eats whole cow out of spite*

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Screenshot_2017-04-26-20-26-51.png

Nothing like blasphemy direct and to the point...

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
John Meadows new amino's launches in 5 days (EAA's + Peak02 + Electrolytes)
"Adamantium Amino's"

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Excellent idea to offend God seconds before consuming a product that'll bring on cardiac arrest.

I'm sure that meeting will go great m8.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
John Meadows new amino's launches in 5 days (EAA's + Peak02 + Electrolytes)
"Adamantium Amino's"
Just saw that. So far the one flavor they posted is Strawberry Lemonade which sounds great. Thinking about trying it out

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I Am God? Id settle for I Am Slightly Above Average
Maybe "I am ready for the gym"? If I was a god I wouldn't have to bother lifting ha

Reactions: Nac
danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Reactions: Nac

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking texture will be similar to Nitrotech bars, syntha 6 crisps, grenade, etc. It wouldn't surprise me if Quest is going that route because of the ever expanding protein bar market with numerous brands that people find better than theirs.
Tried the blueberry and chocolate bars at the Arnold. To say these are underwhelming would be an understatement.

WAY overhyped by the Quest people I was talking to, and pales in comparison to to the blueberry ONE bar.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some normal fcker is going to die one with some companies trying to one up each other in the stims department. Inb4 Johnny Hardass doubles up and dies...lol
I really wanna say let natural selection run its course but when people do dumb things with supps we all lose. Im so torn :indifferent:

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
Some normal fcker is going to die one with some companies trying to one up each other in the stims department. Inb4 Johnny Hardass doubles up and dies...lol
4 scooped Bloodshot...was able to go headfirst through a minivan rear window, good stuff

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried the blueberry and chocolate bars at the Arnold. To say these are underwhelming would be an understatement.

WAY overhyped by the Quest people I was talking to, and pales in comparison to to the blueberry ONE bar.
Quest is fail now. Ever since they "reformulated" their bars and something wasn't right about the taste of them.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost dropping a fishoil
no label yet.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established

Blueberry ONE bar is the greatest.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I heard the flavor is going to be Red Wine. The sales pitch is: "I Am God...Turn Your Water Into Wine."
That's actually pretty funny. Still moronic, but hey, Darwin.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it was a label misprint, it's really "I am Good" with a subsequent reformulation of "I am Good 2.go"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait til someone starts selling Bird Flu and AIDS.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
90 Serving Xtend Go's on the way!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait til someone starts selling Bird Flu and AIDS.
There is a pre workout in the UK called Bipolar.

I must confess I am not a huge fan of naming sports nutrition products after medical conditions lol.