The New Product Release Thread

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

Good to see dsade getting recognition on Stack3d :)

EvoMuse isn’t a brand we’ve posted about before here at Stack3d, however moving forward you can count on seeing plenty of updates from it. For those that haven’t come across it before, EvoMuse easily has one of the most creative and thought out supplement lines available.
Agreed! Can't wait to get my Clear Edge

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ghost Cereal Milk might be my favorite flavor out right now, I have been absolutely murdering tubs of it....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost Cereal Milk might be my favorite flavor out right now, I have been absolutely murdering tubs of it....
Dan knows how to flavor. When he was with cellucor and behind the formulation and flavoring of the products it was a reason they company skyrocketed.

He would stand at the arnold asking people what flavors of c4 they want to see, and then put them into works.
He would make flavors of protein for the athletes of cellucor. Jen Jewell got a birthday cake flavor. Craig got a red velvet.. etc

The guy is a one of the hardest working guys I know, and has a vast knowledge of the supplement industry

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
The Theanine at 200mg is no joke in that product (per 2 scoops), Most people really find that to be the biggest factor in Quake. Long lasting and streaming energy!
Opened my Quake and tried it for twice. I compeleted 100 reps of 60kg Squats in 13 minutes 44 seconds. I know the numbers are not impressive but this is my best record.

One of the best non-dmaa/dmha/eria jarensis pre workout i have ever had. I am little regret that i bought a 20 servings tub. I should buy a 40 servings. Damn. My bad.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Opened my Quake and tried it for twice. I compeleted 100 reps of 60kg Squats in 13 minutes 44 seconds. I know the numbers are not impressive but this is my best record.

One of the best non-dmaa/dmha/eria jarensis pre workout i have ever had. I am little regret that i bought a 20 servings tub. I should buy a 40 servings. Damn. My bad.
YES SIR!!! The Peak02 may be a huge factor for the V02 max increase in doing that. Absolutely LOVE that feedback man!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am gonna challenge for faster record in my next session! Cant wait for Leg say ��
Thank you again for the support, but everyone who has been having quake has had nothing but positive experiences and have loved it. You just seem to fall right into line :)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would Quake be good for endurance, specifically helping me to get through my 90 minute bjj classes?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
yes it would bbartsche MidwestBeast can chime in here.
Brian likes to bike 10-15 miles with ease with quake
Midwest plays 2+ hour long basketball games with quake and finds the long sustained energy to really shine.

I have had it tested on ---> Cyclists, endurance runners, lacross athletes. all of them came back to me with the same response
- Long lasting energy, no jitters, smooth focus.

You will be safe to say this is right up your alley, and if you don't want the stims and want to go the non-stim route we do offer it in non-stim now. The theacrine (prolong the focus), added peak02 (Performance/endurance) are a killer 1-2 combo!
I am gonna get 1 more tub of stim version and 1 stim free

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Midwest plays 2+ hour long basketball games with quake and finds the long sustained energy to really shine.

I have had it tested on ---> Cyclists, endurance runners, lacross athletes. all of them came back to me with the same response

You will be safe to say this is right up your alley, and if you don't want the stims and want to go the non-stim route we do offer it in non-stim now. The theacrine (prolong the focus), added peak02 (Performance/endurance) are a killer 1-2 combo!
I am loving Quake so far, but does it have theacrine in it? Haha, I can't find it on the label!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am loving Quake so far, but does it have theacrine in it? Haha, I can't find it on the label!!
I believe he meant L-Theanine. Probably a phone autocorrect.

I have not tried Quake 10.0 yet, but 350mg is high on the caffeine side for me. Hoping Bubblegum will be available non stim in the future. Im not much of a lemon fan.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second this.
Thirded.

In before surge flavored pre workouts
Surge! Came out when I was in jr. high and it's what all the popular kids had at lunch at the cool table...lol

There was also a Jacks (became ShopKo) that had a machine that only had Surge in it (all 8 or 10 of the buttons were Surge) -- 25 cents each. Amazing times.

Let's get a company to come out with a 90s nostalgia line of flavors.

Surge
TMNT Ice Cream Bar
White Airhead
Bubble Tape
Tiny Size Chiclets
Fruit Punch SqueezIt
Shark Bites
Ecto Cooler flavored pre or aminos
Gusher pre-workout chews

Also, you know the little Mio bottles? The Walmart version (Great Value) of the orange with electrolytes tastes just like the orange Hi-C from McDonalds/what they always had in those big coolers whenever we had events at the elementary school when I was a kid. 3 squirts of it in a full USP shaker cup of ice cold water = heaven.

Good to see dsade getting recognition on Stack3d :)

EvoMuse isn’t a brand we’ve posted about before here at Stack3d, however moving forward you can count on seeing plenty of updates from it. For those that haven’t come across it before, EvoMuse easily has one of the most creative and thought out supplement lines available.
Yeah, buddy! Very cool to see!

I switched from Compete to Xtend Perform when it came out and Bob convinced me to try a tub. It's all I'll use until something trumps it for my intra-workouts; made that much of a noticeable difference to me. It's most noticeable when I play basketball. Quake is a legit pre to use when playing, too. I don't need a huge stim kick for that, so I'll do like a scoop of Quake to sip on as I get ready to start, then Perform as I continue on (and then just the aforementioned electrolytes once I hit the 4g of Peak02).

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

I have not tried Quake 10.0 yet, but 350mg is high on the caffeine side for me. Hoping Bubblegum will be available non stim in the future. Im not much of a lemon fan.
Makes sense. I can understand your issue with the caffeine content if you're not a huge fan of stims. It is a smooth ride though, with the focus being the dominant aspect IMO. Depending on your goals, you could always single scoop it. I know if it's not ideal to have to buy multiple products, but if you're after endurance, you can get bulk Peak O2 for pretty cheap and add it in

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ecto Cooler flavored pre or aminos
Gusher pre-workout chews

Also, you know the little Mio bottles? The Walmart version (Great Value) of the orange with electrolytes tastes just like the orange Hi-C from McDonalds/what they always had in those big coolers whenever we had events at the elementary school when I was a kid. 3 squirts of it in a full USP shaker cup of ice cold water = heaven.
!!!

Looks like I'm going to Walmart this weekend. Thanks for the aware lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am gonna get 1 more tub of stim version and 1 stim free
Read below

^^ The lemon is very BOLD, its not sweet at all.
I am a guy who HATES lemon, but i love the lemon drop flavor from Quake. I actually like it better then the bubblegum.

Makes sense. I can understand your issue with the caffeine content if you're not a huge fan of stims. It is a smooth ride though, with the focus being the dominant aspect IMO. Depending on your goals, you could always single scoop it. I know if it's not ideal to have to buy multiple products, but if you're after endurance, you can get bulk Peak O2 for pretty cheap and add it in
Then easy thing to do here fellas
1 scoop stim
1 scoop non-stim

Best of both worlds and a lower caffeine intake but all the full doses of performance/endurance ingredients.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I switched from Compete to Xtend Perform when it came out and Bob convinced me to try a tub. It's all I'll use until something trumps it for my intra-workouts; made that much of a noticeable difference to me. It's most noticeable when I play basketball. Quake is a legit pre to use when playing, too. I don't need a huge stim kick for that, so I'll do like a scoop of Quake to sip on as I get ready to start, then Perform as I continue on (and then just the aforementioned electrolytes once I hit the 4g of Peak02).
A big big statement from someone who SWORE by compete.
I am simply just showing people how legit the new products are from Scivation, and I have yet to let anyone down

Going to get a tub of Ghost Cereal Milk & Ghost legend warheads... Video reviews to come later this week when they come in Darkhorse192 dont let me down

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Read below

^^ The lemon is very BOLD, its not sweet at all.
I am a guy who HATES lemon, but i love the lemon drop flavor from Quake. I actually like it better then the bubblegum.

Then easy thing to do here fellas
1 scoop stim
1 scoop non-stim

Best of both worlds and a lower caffeine intake but all the full doses of performance/endurance ingredients.
I agree, and as you know, I just purchased both stim and non-stim Lemon Drop for this reason! However, I made the bulk peak O2 recommendation because cubsfan815 doesn't want to purchase Lemon Drop. I suppose he could mix a scoop of each flavor

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, and as you know, I just purchased both stim and non-stim Lemon Drop for this reason! However, I made the bulk peak O2 recommendation because cubsfan815 doesn't want to purchase Lemon Drop. I suppose he could mix a scoop of each flavor
Thanks for recommendation. I have been doing Xtend Perform with VasoMax. That combo has been treating me well. I'll probably grab a lemon, just because I like trying new products.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bingo
And another reason this line can stack so well

Xtend perorm and Quake gives you the full peak02 or do xtend perform and peak02 bulk
Quake at 1 scoop and peak02

Plenty of ways to mix and match for
Your goal

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You all do realize that stacked is a paid media outlet right
i don't see why that's relevant? all its used for around here is basic introductions and generic write-ups...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just figured stack3d survived on goodwill and butterflies. To suggest they are some sort of business that ultimately survives on $$ is frankly quite upsetting.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stack3d doesn't charge for their posts. They only make money via banner ads on their website.

source: I know Shane(owner) and he confirmed this for me. Also, have submitted info for him to post which he did without requesting payment.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
^^that.

They post industry relevant news, and those who advertise pay to do so through banner ads, not the posts themselves

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not really new product news, but I've landed in NYC, beautiful weather popped into a GNC was like a little kid all the stuff you guys can get over here, I know the prices are steep, but it was cool to see they had quake in stock

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that supposed to be jacked Bill Clinton?
Zoomed in after you said this -- appears so lol.

Future flavor: cigars and saxophones

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really new product news, but I've landed in NYC, beautiful weather popped into a GNC was like a little kid all the stuff you guys can get over here, I know the prices are steep, but it was cool to see they had quake in stock
I have heard that if you are in NYC you need to check out Eva's supplements. Not sure if they are even remotely close to where you are staying but might be worth a trip. Also welcome to the US haha

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have heard that if you are in NYC you need to check out Eva's supplements. Not sure if they are even remotely close to where you are staying but might be worth a trip. Also welcome to the US haha
Thanks man!

Weather is looking pretty good today

Yeah it's not far from me about 30 min walk, and Eva's isn't far from the flatiron building so I can do the tourist stuff and look at supps too

Win win.

Went to Arby's last night for a quick snack.

Damn the smokehouse brisket was fine

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!

Weather is looking pretty good today

Yeah it's not far from me about 30 min walk, and Eva's isn't far from the flatiron building so I can do the tourist stuff and look at supps too

Win win.

Went to Arby's last night for a quick snack.

Damn the smokehouse brisket was fine
Smokehouse brisket is the shiznit... I love Arbys!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eva's is a great place.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just been to Eva's, such a great place.

Picked up bomb sickle kraken and superpump rainbow Italian ice.

Woman(red hair if anyone on here knows her) who worked there through in a free shaker and two carrot cake muffins

compan

compan

Awards
I miss having a good quality supp shop. Living in Dallas we had some good ones where you can grab some decent stuff. Now in Seattle...nobody lifts. So I buy everything online for supps and for my hockey stuff too.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I miss having a good quality supp shop. Living in Dallas we had some good ones where you can grab some decent stuff. Now in Seattle...nobody lifts. So I buy everything online for supps and for my hockey stuff too.
Idk about supp shop but when I was in Seattle there were some bomb ass gyms that I hit up, granted one of them was the Seahawks training facility.

compan

compan

Awards
Idk about supp shop but when I was in Seattle there were some bomb ass gyms that I hit up, granted one of them was the Seahawks training facility.
I have a decent one right now. It's small for the amount of people there. We have 5 squat racks with deadlift platforms too and when it's busy you have to wait. It's the one gym where I swear most people squat. So for somebody who squats frequently like me, I wished more people would skip leg day.

Wow what a change in scenery and states..
Mass ---> NYC ----> Mass ----> Dallas -----> Seattle

Yeah it's been interesting lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a decent one right now. It's small for the amount of people there. We have 5 squat racks with deadlift platforms too and when it's busy you have to wait. It's the one gym where I swear most people squat. So for somebody who squats frequently like me, I wished more people would skip leg day.

Mass ---> NYC ----> Mass ----> Dallas -----> Seattle

Yeah it's been interesting lol
Was that place in a parking garage like place?!? That was the best public gym I've ever been to. Even though it was smaller. Not to mention the atmosphere of the was was electric!

But thinking​ back on that trip there was only 2 public gyms I went to the rest weren't open to the public. We went to udub and other private gyms.

The trip was for a regional 7 on 7 tournament for the whole northwest, That was hosted and paid for by the national guard. We were 3 points way from winning the whole thing and getting g to go to nationals, but we ended I up taking 2nd. Not to bad for small farm town school in Idaho playing against California, Oregon, Washington Montana, Utah and Wyoming. But man there was this kid from one of the Seattle schools who literally ran a 4.3 in highschool with hands of gold.

We got to play at the Seahawks practice fields train at udub and Seahawks training facility. Eat like kings. fuked around so much. Man I miss football

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Whoa... new Ghost Whey flavor dropping soon- Peanut Butter Cereal Milk... that. sounds. amazing. (considering the rave reviews regular cereal milk is getting)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa... new Ghost Whey flavor dropping soon- Peanut Butter Cereal Milk... that. sounds. amazing. (considering the rave reviews regular cereal milk is getting)
Interesting. I can't remember how leftover milk from stuff like Reeses Puffs tastes though, so I feel like it isn't that noteworthy. Also Reeses Puffs are pretty good dry out of the box so maybe it's just that they rarely make it to milk for me lol. But I wonder if it'll be different from, say, PEScience PBC watered down with a ton of milk lol.