^ great post FP as always.

Good to see you by the way. ;)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent points!

Noname

Awards
There's been an update posted at priceplow, as well as a youtube video, for anyone interested. Basically, they denied hi-tech's appeal to get their confiscated DMAA back.

mriver8

Awards
Because many people in the government want to control and decide everything you do without admitting it in court. Who's healthier Arnold or Mitch Connor? They dedicate themselves to making things difficult.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few reasons, some with lots of supporting evidence, others from just my personal observations & intuition.

The obvious and widely-supported reason they ban what works is because large pharma corporations can't make money on it when its on the open market and as you'd expect, they lobby congress and pay the FDA/DEA (probably through shell companies & kick-backs). Examples?

That Red Yeast Rice extract was a good one that turns out had the active ingredient lovastatin and monocolin K found naturally in the supp - compounds that were marketed as a drug Mevacor. Mevacor cried to the feds that such a natural product existed as a $10 supplement rather than the absurd amount they charged as a result of cornering the market through what we call "prescriptions". So now, those supplement companies that sell RYR are supposed to remove the active ingredients before distribution of the product. Not all of them do, of course, but the legal noise certainly made everyone think it was being adequately regulated.

Another one in the works is Kratom. About a month or so after Smith Kline finished up with a super-concentrated extract of the active alkaloids in Kratom, the DEA goes to squealing about its dangers.... Right....

Then they make up a bunch of false claims to validate their position to ban it and so it goes.

As for synthetic masculine sex hormones - isn't it obvious why the government (and media) wants to rid these from our access? Given the war on manhood (and boyhood) and given that test and its derivatives cause positive benefits to our dopamine/serotonin output which leads to and encourages (in many) critical thinking, spatial thinking, memory function, reduction in depression & anxiety, & an increase in confidence.

Tell me, do you think the elite class wants the average joe to:

1) become stronger
2) become smarter
3) become more visually appealing

???? That's why such great things are "off limits" to society, lol, because over time, steroids address each of the things that the elite believe separates them from the rest. Smart, good-looking & influential (or powerful). Think about it.
Great info!

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stocked up just in case, however my hopes are that since this whole issue was brought up from a ridiculous cause, it will hopefully be very quickly resolved
Yeah, same here!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since this was posted so long ago... It's known that it is not good and I woudn't take it long term, whatsoever
Not really sure what you are getting at with this statement "It's known that it is not good", care to site some sources?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anecdotal observation is its to powerful and users and manufactuers are all culpable.

I am an engineer with 30 yrs experience with precision instruments. I have a digital jewelrs scale accurate to +/- .002mg. I dilute in an accurate solution. If or when I mis dose my powder or syringe by 10-20mg I know it.

I've spoken to many message board guys who have less than a 4th grade grasp on math language and life in general.

Wtf do you think they ban this stuff?!

Reactions: r1y
Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I'm about halfway through my last bottle of Lipodrene Elite and REALLY said it's no longer offered. I love how I feel when taking that. It's a clean and subtle energy, nothing that makes me wired (I hate feeling wired).

What are some good options to replace LE with?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm about halfway through my last bottle of Lipodrene Elite and REALLY said it's no longer offered. I love how I feel when taking that. It's a clean and subtle energy, nothing that makes me wired (I hate feeling wired).

It will likely be back before too long. They have been reformulating all of their prior DMAA fat burners with DMHA. Quite a few are already out, so the rest should not be too far behind.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It will likely be back before too long. They have been reformulating all of their prior DMAA fat burners with DMHA. Quite a few are already out, so the rest should not be too far behind.
I like dmha, so this is a good thing, imo!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

In the meantime, it’s unfortunate that Myokem Pyroxamine is not currently available, as I know that you don’t like stim bombs.

You may want to take a look at NutraKey Tru Burn, or Chaos and Pain Cannibal Inferno (either version) as 1 capsule would be just 100mg caffeine so you would have versatility with dosing..

fakeazzrock

Awards
I've googled it, but can some of you guys that are a little smarter than me explain DMHA?

Dempsey1981

Awards
It is always sad when the FDA has to step in and change things. DMAA was effective for a lot of people that used it. Hope things go in favor of Hi-Tech.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
People seem to be getting good effects from some of the newer formulas of products that are using DMHA in place of traditional DMAA... might have to check some of the new stuff out myself as it has me pretty curious

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People seem to be getting good effects from some of the newer formulas of products that are using DMHA in place of traditional DMAA... might have to check some of the new stuff out myself as it has me pretty curious
Hydroxy Elite with DMHA is going over EXTREMELY well with fans right now, definitely give it a go

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
Hydroxy Elite with DMHA is going over EXTREMELY well with fans right now, definitely give it a go
thats what i've been hearing! any good preworkout formulas using DMHA that youve come across so far?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I'm not seeing Hydroxy Elite with DMHA on the Hi-Tech site. Just Hydroxy Elite. And when I look at the ingredients, I don't see DMHA.

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
Tried DMHA and felt to jittery, don't experience that with DMMA

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats what i've been hearing! any good preworkout formulas using DMHA that youve come across so far?
None off the top of my head, but if/when they pop up I will post some in here!

I'm not seeing Hydroxy Elite with DMHA on the Hi-Tech site. Just Hydroxy Elite. And when I look at the ingredients, I don't see DMHA.

HYDROXYELITE-SUPP-FACTS.jpg

available on various website retailers currently. We're not selling as much direct right now, and instead focusing customers to go to our trusted retailers to help build customer relations.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I'm still not seeing DMHA. Is it known by another name? Or am I just being blind?

View attachment 162491

available on various website retailers currently. We're not selling as much direct right now, and instead focusing customers to go to our trusted retailers to help build customer relations.

Suppguyy

Suppguyy

Awards
DMHA as the 5 version

I’m a repp for CATEGORY5 , so check out our pre-workout with the 2-Amino-5-methylheptane version of DMHA (the naturally sourced and more potent form) called HURRICANE (THECATEGORY5.com) . Recommend taking some caffeine with it to help act on the teacrine. I take 3 capsules of their riptide which is 300mg of caffeine total and two scoops and it’s awesome. Works great on its own too.
3A542AF5-AFBC-4E05-B7C7-D32A1CA68078.png

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m a repp for CATEGORY5 , so check out our pre-workout with the 2-Amino-5-methylheptane version of DMHA (the naturally sourced and more potent form) called HURRICANE (THECATEGORY5.com) . Recommend taking some caffeine with it to help act on the teacrine. I take 3 capsules of their riptide which is 300mg of caffeine total and two scoops and it’s awesome. Works great on its own too.View attachment 162642
Boy if i’ve ever seen a non-compliant label lmfao.. doesnt even have caffeine listed as an ingredient

Suppguyy

Suppguyy

Awards
Boy if i’ve ever seen a non-compliant label lmfao.. doesnt even have caffeine listed as an ingredient
Yea because there’s no caffeine in it. Like I said, I took another product that contained the caffeine. The label is 100% compliant, if you see something that you feel needs to be questioned feel free to contact me.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
Yea because there’s no caffeine in it. Like I said, I took another product that contained the caffeine. The label is 100% compliant, if you see something that you feel needs to be questioned feel free to contact me.
why bother doing that when there are already preworkouts that include both DMHA and caffeine?

thats probably an extra step a lot of users wont be willing to take

Suppguyy

Suppguyy

Awards
why bother doing that when there are already preworkouts that include both DMHA and caffeine?

Yes, we’re including an updated version that will include a more diverse profile, but this version was aimed at users looking for something to take in conjunction with a pre-workout or Intra - workout to enhance the effects of their caffeinated pres. A lot of users drink coffee pre-workout with their breakfast before a morning workout so they wanted something they could take with their coffee , which this enhances the effects of that caffeine without a riskier- high dose. Definitely appreciate the advice though

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
Yes, we’re including an updated version that will include a more diverse profile, but this version was aimed at users looking for something to take in conjunction with a pre-workout or Intra - workout to enhance the effects of their caffeinated pres. A lot of users drink coffee pre-workout with their breakfast before a morning workout so they wanted something they could take with their coffee , which this enhances the effects of that caffeine without a riskier- high dose. Definitely appreciate the advice though
ahh ok i can see where its application can come in handy in a scenario like that

might also be good for those guys that work out late at night that dont want to get to stimmed up

thanks for the explanation bud, that made a lot more sense

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i hate and never by products that contain caffeine. Its cheap nasty and masks the ineffectiveness and or underdose of the other stims.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i hate and never by products that contain caffeine. Its cheap nasty and masks the ineffectiveness and or underdose of the other stims.
caffeine is a well known performance enhancer.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m about to take a stim right now! I just need to decide which ones and how many..

I have painting to do!
What are your options these days?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's also well know that some don't tolerate it well. I can take lots of other things combined without caffeine and have no adverse effects. Add caffeine and sides. Too much caffeine solo...sides. Thanks but no thanks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's also well know that some don't tolerate it well.
lol...the same could be said for most everything, but the VAST majority do tolerate it well.

hell, caffeine is in almost everything these days!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...the same could be said for most everything, but the VAST majority do tolerate it well.

its understood.

So what does that have to do with me and my intolerance and desire to avoid it?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, one of the most proven, and it actually has a very good safety profile and other benefits.

This. Some people are allergic to peanuts, does that mean they're bad?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its understood.

So what does that have to do with me and my intolerance and desire to avoid it?
Perhaps because the way you worded your post made it sound like you were bashing caffeine and saying it's junk? Just because it's not for you doesn't mean it's not effective or good for most people.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps because the way you worded your post made it sound like you were bashing caffeine and saying it's junk? Just because it's not for you doesn't mean it's not effective or good for most people.
Read what I said! Perhaps its you and your interpretation.

Cheap - yes, very inexpensive.
Nasty - yeah, products containing 400-500mg of caffeine per serving is nasty on top of cheap.
Excessive amonts of caffeine can MASK innefectiveness of other stimulants contained.

No where did I say what you are suggesting.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read what I said! Perhaps its you and your interpretation.

Cheap - yes, very inexpensive.
Nasty - yeah, products containing 400-500mg of caffeine per serving is nasty on top of cheap.
Excessive amonts of caffeine can MASK innefectiveness of other stimulants contained.

No where did I say what you are suggesting.
But caffeine is a more effective ergogenic aid than pretty much any other legal stimulant...

You didn't say too much caffeine is nasty, you said "its" nasty. I agree 400-500mg caffeine on top of other stimulants is excessive, but 300-something mg is actually a pretty moderate dose in the realm of what's used for improving power output, although that's without other stimulants added.