Tell me about Cistamax

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to seeing more reviews coming in for these two. :)
Still a little confused on cistamax dosing. Im reading two spread out and 4 all pre wo. Which is best

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still a little confused on cistamax dosing. Im reading two spread out and 4 all pre wo. Which is best
Id assume all 4 pre workout on training days and then 4 spread out during the day on non training days.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Id assume all 4 pre workout on training days and then 4 spread out during the day on non training days.
Probably use it like OG Anabeta with 4 spread throughout the day (1 cap every 4-5 hours).

aceroni

Awards
Has anyone figured out how to dose these? I have found ideas but no clear cut answers.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Has anyone figured out how to dose these? I have found ideas but no clear cut answers.
They have explained it multiple times.

Cista:
4 pre workout , off days split with meals

Ament:
Pre workout > fasted > 30 mins before meal as gda

For me that is 1 cap on waking, another 2 caps added to pre workout in afternoon

aceroni

Awards
They have explained it multiple times.

Cista:
4 pre workout , off days split with meals

Ament:
Pre workout > fasted > 30 mins before meal as gda

For me that is 1 cap on waking, another 2 caps added to pre workout in afternoon
Thanks driven.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PES reps, would running a 8 week cycle of this while reverse dieting be worth it? Or should i wait till i am in a cal surplus?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
PES reps, would running a 8 week cycle of this while reverse dieting be worth it? Or should i wait till i am in a cal surplus?
I'd run it while reversing. I'm personally noticing some pretty intense thermogenesis with it. Curious if any of the new users will report a marked rise in body heat about 30 min post consumption

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd run it while reversing. I'm personally noticing some pretty intense thermogenesis with it. Curious if any of the new users will report a marked rise in body heat about 30 min post consumption
Sounds good, will start tomorrow and update you in a few days whether i experience that effect. Im thinking of adding anabeta in at week 4 once cals are closer to maintainence, should be a fun cycle.

Younglifter16

Awards
i been trying to figure out what has been making me sweat balls during my workout the last few weeks. BTW the boners and libido on this stack rocks

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what effects have both of you guys noticed so far, besides the sweating?

aceroni

Awards
I started cistamax two days ago. Nothing much to report yet. I have been looking a little leaner and Fuller but I believe that's from adjusting my diet because I don't think you'd notice anything in two days.

Edit. Now that I think about it I just realized I've been really warm, more warm than usual. Might be the cistamax

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
what effects have both of you guys noticed so far, besides the sweating?
Well I've run it long enough to know how I respond. The body heat thing was present the whole time but I guess I only really paid attention to it recently.The main things I notice are a fuller, more vascular look, improved breathing and cardiovascular performance (particularly noticeable since I have asthma), and a better sense of well-being

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I've run it long enough to know how I respond. The body heat thing was present the whole time but I guess I only really paid attention to it recently.The main things I notice are a fuller, more vascular look, improved breathing and cardiovascular performance (particularly noticeable since I have asthma), and a better sense of well-being
Any impact on libido?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
so, when you say Cistamax can act as an agonist to the androgen receptor, does that mean it "activates" it or whatever? The same way a natural androgen would, such as testosterone? So this is ALMOST akin to a SARM in some aspect?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
so, when you say Cistamax can act as an agonist to the androgen receptor, does that mean it "activates" it or whatever? The same way a natural androgen would, such as testosterone? So this is ALMOST akin to a SARM in some aspect?
In theory, yes. I personally noticed no change in libido...more in terms of body composition and performance

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
In theory, yes. I personally noticed no change in libido...more in terms of body composition and performance

Ok, that's very cool. I'm not worried about libido, any bump there might just drive me to insanity. Body comp, strength, etc are more the effects I'm looking for. So an obvious choice to stack with this would be LCLT?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How does this impact natural androgen prodution and would anything post cycle be nessacary?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
well i have 5 bottles of this. im using it right now with MyoSynergy liking it allot. i thought the heat feeling was from myo, must be this lol since others have reported it. i have noticed im allot more aggressive, been snapping at family out of the blue, morning fullness is great for being on low carbs and mood is great to.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i have 5 bottles of this. im using it right now with MyoSynergy liking it allot. i thought the heat feeling was from myo, must be this lol since others have reported it. i have noticed im allot more aggressive, been snapping at family out of the blue, morning fullness is great for being on low carbs and mood is great to.

Huh?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lmao, this guy is an absolute joke when it comes to the amount of supplements he takes and the claims he is making. Going by his post history he is currently on:

Burn 24 Forskolin 95 Komodo Visceral Response Bulk Yohimbe ALCAR AnaBeta Elite Amentomaxx Norcodrene, cistamax, Myosynergy, Splyce and probably a whole range of other ****.

but hey, Cistamax is making me snap at my family LOLOLOLOLOL.

soz for targeting you Auslifter, but you are an annoying kent.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
*most of the day, but its like when something goes wrong i.e argument or waiting on something i feel irritable for no reason. and in gym aggression is there like this fat guy was hogging the squat rack to do shrugs for like 20 mins, kept giving him dirty stares lol
Lmao, this guy is an absolute joke when it comes to the amount of supplements he takes and the claims he is making. Going by his post history he is currently on:Burn 24 Forskolin 95 Komodo Visceral Response Bulk Yohimbe ALCAR AnaBeta Elite Amentomaxx Norcodrene, cistamax, Myosynergy, Splyce and probably a whole range of other ****.but hey, Cistamax is making me snap at my family LOLOLOLOLOL.soz for targeting you Auslifter, but you are an annoying kent.
why you mad pght i don't take all of them every fkn day m7 just because i have a fuk load of chit on hand dosen't mean im running them all. pls go

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big words keyboard warrior, look at your post history...
half the sh*t you take doesnt provide accute effects anyways so that further shows how full of sh*t you are.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
half the **** i take? i try allot of things seems like your upset for stating my opinion on my experiences using "x" supplement now your assuming im taking it alongside multiple others, just because i have posted i use them before? your a ****ing retard mate stay mad lol im not on centerlink time so i try allot of **** get over it bud

xhrr

Awards
half the **** i take? i try allot of things seems like your upset for stating my opinion on my experiences using "x" supplement now your assuming im taking it alongside multiple others, just because i have posted i use them before? your a ****ing retard mate stay mad lol im not on centerlink time so i try allot of **** get over it bud
He's snapping. Must be the cistamax

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dont be ridiculous, its the Myosynergy wizardry

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How does this impact natural androgen prodution and would anything post cycle be nessacary?
Nope, not from what we noticed. It doesn't appear to suppress T, which was something pretty unique for an AR agonist. Both the studies and our own bloodwork confirmed

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
how long have you been running it for?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I like Cistanche. I run it w butea
Out of curiosity, if these two herbs have the same MOA what's the point in stacking them? It's not like both herbs would work to stimulate the androgen receptor more effectively then just one... or do they?

xhrr

Awards
Any positives or negatives to running it with exogenous androgens? The not natural kind.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
So Coop, I'm just going to assume that one wouldn't need any type of AI while running this? Since actual hormone levels aren't rising at all, there should be nothing to aromatize, right? Though one might find adding an AI useful or intriguing, its not necessarily recommended right?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So Coop, I'm just going to assume that one wouldn't need any type of AI while running this? Since actual hormone levels aren't rising at all, there should be nothing to aromatize, right? Though one might find adding an AI useful or intriguing, its not necessarily recommended right?
Correct.

No negatives in running this with any other natural or unnatural androgens...except we don't know if you'd need to PCT those.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Coop, second night in a row Ive had issues with waking up during the night since starting Cista, Have you noticed this effect or reckon its complete placebro. Also havent noticed any thermogenic effects when bolus dosing 4 caps at once.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop, second night in a row Ive had issues with waking up during the night since starting Cista, Have you noticed this effect or reckon its complete placebro. Also havent noticed any thermogenic effects when bolus dosing 4 caps at once.
Of our testers, one (out of over 10) noticed this. It disappeared after a week and was a non-issue if dosed at least 2 hours before bed. Like you, the tester may have had sleep issues for other reasons altogether, but try spacing it from bed anyway to see if it helps.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can I take all 4 pre workout or 2 pre workout and 2 post with food? training 7am

test112

Awards
  • Established
I've been using cistanche for a while and currently trialling cistamax. On the topic of cycling it, supposedly it's eaten as a food in some cultures, so I wouldn't have thought that cycling it is necessary, despite it being an extract rather than a whole plant in this case.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I take all 4 pre workout or 2 pre workout and 2 post with food? training 7am
Hey man really sorry we missed this question when you first asked. The general recommendation has been just to have it around workouts, but when I use it I will be trying all 4 pre. :)

I've been using cistanche for a while and currently trialling cistamax. On the topic of cycling it, supposedly it's eaten as a food in some cultures, so I wouldn't have thought that cycling it is necessary, despite it being an extract rather than a whole plant in this case.
How have you liked it so far? While it may be in food sources an extraction is probably different, hence the cycling (or would be the reasoning in my mind).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well that's why. When you extract for actives, you're getting far different levels than what you'd get in a meal.

test112

Awards
  • Established
Well that's why. When you extract for actives, you're getting far different levels than what you'd get in a meal.
Most extracts I've seen are 10:1. Not sure what cistamax is but assuming it's largely full spectrum then a 2700mg recommended dose is equivalent to 27g of the stem - easily achievable if it's normally eaten as a bulk vegetable.

How have you liked it so far? While it may be in food sources an extraction is probably different, hence the cycling (or would be the reasoning in my mind).
I started taking it at the same time I started using CDP-choline and a few others so it's obviously hard to be scientific here, but endurance and libido spiked when I started and the last few months I've been able to work extremely hard and not burn out. Take that with a grain of salt though.

The benefits sure look good on paper. It contains salidroside, one of the actives in rhodiola and apparently more responsible for the dopaminergic effects (rosavins being more serotonergic).

I also read some rat and mice studies on the website of a company that produces an extract that it increases test production and increases gene expression of 5ar in the liver. This was for the tubulosa variety but it's supposedly quite similar to the deserticola.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Most extracts I've seen are 10:1. Not sure what cistamax is but assuming it's largely full spectrum then a 2700mg recommended dose is equivalent to 27g of the stem - easily achievable if it's normally eaten as a bulk vegetable.I started taking it at the same time I started using CDP-choline and a few others so it's obviously hard to be scientific here, but endurance and libido spiked when I started and the last few months I've been able to work extremely hard and not burn out. Take that with a grain of salt though.The benefits sure look good on paper. It contains salidroside, one of the actives in rhodiola and apparently more responsible for the dopaminergic effects (rosavins being more serotonergic).I also read some rat and mice studies on the website of a company that produces an extract that it increases test production and increases gene expression of 5ar in the liver. This was for the tubulosa variety but it's supposedly quite similar to the deserticola.
Ours isn't a ratio-based extract, as they are often unpredictable and of low QC. We extracted for phenylethanoids using the study protocol

Natty teen

Natty teen

Awards
Started cistamax today. Can't wait to see what happens!

NueroJohn

NueroJohn

Awards
I'm finishing up week 2 of AmentoMax and CistaMax out of a 8 week run. I've been on a norco/Alpha T2 run for awhile now with my other basic supps so I can attribute the new effects to Amento and Cista. (I moved around doses so I can be taking amento and cista preworkout instead of with norco/t2) Since dosing 2 caps amento preworkout I have added 10lbs to my Incline Dumbell press. From 80's to 90's. Similar gains on other lifts as well probably from increased endurance that I'm able to handle a little more weight. I also have experienced the body heat effect and can't stop sweating now during workout. I workout in the evening and it seems to stay until I go to bed. Last night I woke up as well from being too hot. This hasn't happened while on norco/t2 since I'm usually finished with those doses for the day by 2:00. The extra sweating and increased body heat sure is welcome though since I'm cutting.

Week 2 conclusion:

- Very noticeable strength/endurance increase

- Very noticeable body heat and sweating effect

- I haven't noticed any hormonal changes like libido, etc.

P.s I just now have noticed I misspelled my friggin username. Don't hold it against me!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm finishing up week 2 of AmentoMax and CistaMax out of a 8 week run. I've been on a norco/Alpha T2 run for awhile now with my other basic supps so I can attribute the new effects to Amento and Cista. (I moved around doses so I can be taking amento and cista preworkout instead of with norco/t2) Since dosing 2 caps amento preworkout I have added 10lbs to my Incline Dumbell press. From 80's to 90's. Similar gains on other lifts as well probably from increased endurance that I'm able to handle a little more weight. I also have experienced the body heat effect and can't stop sweating now during workout. I workout in the evening and it seems to stay until I go to bed. Last night I woke up as well from being too hot. This hasn't happened while on norco/t2 since I'm usually finished with those doses for the day by 2:00. The extra sweating and increased body heat sure is welcome though since I'm cutting.

Week 2 conclusion:

- Very noticeable strength/endurance increase

- Very noticeable body heat and sweating effect

- I haven't noticed any hormonal changes like libido, etc.

P.s I just now have noticed I misspelled my friggin username. Don't hold it against me!!
Thanks for the update. Drop some more when you get through a bottle and then when you finish your 8 weeks as well if you don't mind.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm finishing up week 2 of AmentoMax and CistaMax out of a 8 week run. I've been on a norco/Alpha T2 run for awhile now with my other basic supps so I can attribute the new effects to Amento and Cista. (I moved around doses so I can be taking amento and cista preworkout instead of with norco/t2) Since dosing 2 caps amento preworkout I have added 10lbs to my Incline Dumbell press. From 80's to 90's. Similar gains on other lifts as well probably from increased endurance that I'm able to handle a little more weight. I also have experienced the body heat effect and can't stop sweating now during workout. I workout in the evening and it seems to stay until I go to bed. Last night I woke up as well from being too hot. This hasn't happened while on norco/t2 since I'm usually finished with those doses for the day by 2:00. The extra sweating and increased body heat sure is welcome though since I'm cutting.Week 2 conclusion:- Very noticeable strength/endurance increase- Very noticeable body heat and sweating effect- I haven't noticed any hormonal changes like libido, etc.P.s I just now have noticed I misspelled my friggin username. Don't hold it against me!!
These results are almost perfectly consistent with what I'm feeling. After about 2 weeks, the endurance effects really take off...I find myself breathing so easily and moving from set to set like it's nothing