chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run forksolin and
Amento the entire run and bridge abe into cista after 2-3 weeks.

I did something similar a while ago and it worked very well while reverse dieting.
This... The amount of cals I took in on cista was nothing short of amazing, while losing bodyfat... Really was blown away. I cannot wait to start again but have a log op pending hopefully they'll let me run it alongside if I'm chosen

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for the feedback.

When stacking Cista did you all still dose it 4 caps pre-wo? So, for example, youd take 4 cista + 2-3 amento + 2 abe/forsk?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback. When stacking Cista did you all still dose it 4 caps pre-wo? So, for example, youd take 4 cista + 2-3 amento + 2 abe/forsk?
Dosed fork at 100mg, anabeta at 4 caps amento at 2 and did 4 caps of cista for 9 weeks and twoish weeks at 6 caps (do not recommend).

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dosed fork at 100mg, anabeta at 4 caps amento at 2 and did 4 caps of cista for 9 weeks and twoish weeks at 6 caps (do not recommend).
Oh, what was up with 6 caps cista (not that I was actually contemplating this myself, just curious)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In your experience with this stack, what did you find Cista brought to the table?
More endurance, better pumps, and fuller muscles. I also noted that my memory was improved.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
When on TRT, will Cista still be beneficial?
I lift weights but would call myself endurance athlete more than strength, a lot of people been talking about the added endurance and that's interesting to me :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When on TRT, will Cista still be beneficial?
I lift weights but would call myself endurance athlete more than strength, a lot of people been talking about the added endurance and that's interesting to me :)
I would have to say yes. I had bloods done and showed no affect to hormones. But there were definitely (anecdotal) effects to on body comp, energy, stamina, endurance, nutrient partitioning/utilization. Helps with high carb diets a lot!

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Will Cistamax be available soon again or is its run done? I never got to try it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess I'll have to buy it from some place I've never bought products before.
Ya I miss the stuff. I did actually grab some from a random site a little while back due to how much I liked the product. ;)

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Just got 2 bottles. Now I gotta go through my spreadsheet to see when I'm going to run it.